PDA

View Full Version : Getting Tickets in December

WARHORSE
07-11-2012, 03:21 PM
Thinkin about taking another staycation in the Colorado beauty. Was last up in Keystone in 2005, best vacation our family ever had. Just so happened that year, when Pittsburg ended up upsetting the Colts in Indy, it sent the AFC Championship game to Denver when I was going to be there, so I got the honor of watching Jake and the boys fight that day.

THinking about going up in December again, and would love to take in a game with the fam. I need six ticks, and the games in dec. are Tampa, Cleveland and KC. Of COURSE, Id love to see the KC game most of all, but mostly I just wanna see a game.

So any thoughts on getting good tickets? Though we're islanders, my family and I would love to rub shoulders with some rabid fans in Mile High.

MasterShake
07-11-2012, 03:39 PM
Thinkin about taking another staycation in the Colorado beauty. Was last up in Keystone in 2005, best vacation our family ever had. Just so happened that year, when Pittsburg ended up upsetting the Colts in Indy, it sent the AFC Championship game to Denver when I was going to be there, so I got the honor of watching Jake and the boys fight that day.

THinking about going up in December again, and would love to take in a game with the fam. I need six ticks, and the games in dec. are Tampa, Cleveland and KC. Of COURSE, Id love to see the KC game most of all, but mostly I just wanna see a game.

So any thoughts on getting good tickets? Though we're islanders, my family and I would love to rub shoulders with some rabid fans in Mile High.

Six is kinda tricky. Your best bet outside of Stubhub is to try and get single game tickets through ticketmaster on 7/23 when they go on sale at 11am MST. I know the half price tickets have a limit of 4, but you should be able to get 6 tickets at regular price. The markup on the tickets on the resale sites are ridiculous thanks to Manning.

Mike
07-11-2012, 04:14 PM
Depends on how the season is going. With a healthy Manning, I think getting tix is going to be difficult.

WARHORSE
07-11-2012, 04:44 PM
Thanks guys. I figured as much and am trying to lock it down sooner rather than later. Peace!

BeefStew25
07-11-2012, 04:55 PM
War, I think I can help you. PM me you little cutie pie.

WARHORSE
07-11-2012, 06:16 PM
War, I think I can help you. PM me you little cutie pie.

You had me at War........

BeefStew25
07-11-2012, 10:18 PM
I need a pic of you in a thong.

pnbronco
07-12-2012, 12:43 AM
War you better let me when you're coming out. We need to have a toast to our team. I probably will not be going to the Tampa game this year, but should be in town if that's the game you pick.

Beefy you are just the very best..........:D