PDA

View Full Version : Yellow AFL jersey

SmilinAssasSin27
07-04-2009, 08:52 PM
OK, so I got the Yellow AFL replica Champ Bailey jersey for my birthday yesterday. Problem is, I live in Steeler country. I'll still wear it, but I'm sure I'll have to explain myself to the locals.

My question is this...can I wear this particular jersey to Pittsburgh when the Broncos visit the Steelers? Is it a bitch move looked at as merely an attempt to blend in or is it actually a smart move which will alleviate some headaches? I personally have never had an issue w/ showing my colors, but was just wondering what you all think...

Denver Native (Carol)
07-04-2009, 08:58 PM
First - HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY - how come we did not know it was your birthday????????????

Post a picture so we can see the jersey.

SmilinAssasSin27
07-04-2009, 09:00 PM
i will tomorrow...off to do fireworks

...and thanx

MasterShake
07-05-2009, 12:30 AM
Isn't it brown and yellow? No one will ever mistake that for a Steeler jersey if thats what your concerned about. Just wear those cool striped socks with it and you will be set.

Italianmobstr7
07-05-2009, 01:58 AM
I'd wear orange to the Steelers game. Be proud to support your team and show everyone who you're rooting for!

SmilinAssasSin27
07-05-2009, 05:03 PM
The numbers and name are Brown, but are also look pretty dark. Easily could be seen as black.

dogfish
07-05-2009, 05:31 PM
if anyone gives you any problems, just kick their ass. . . .

SmilinAssasSin27
07-05-2009, 06:52 PM
word

SoCalImport
07-05-2009, 07:22 PM
Wear it. Screw the stealer fans.

On a humorous side note. I just received an x-mas present my brother back in the states (not an NFL fan) bought me over a year ago. Take a guess..It's a Cutler Broncos jersey. I was LMAO when I opened it..

SmilinAssasSin27
07-05-2009, 07:41 PM
When I saw the jersey, I was hoping to God that it didn't say Cutler on it. My aunt isn't really in touch w/ current events.

pnbronco
07-05-2009, 07:54 PM
Wear it. Screw the stealer fans.

On a humorous side note. I just received an x-mas present my brother back in the states (not an NFL fan) bought me over a year ago. Take a guess..It's a Cutler Broncos jersey. I was LMAO when I opened it..

I'm with SC wear it and enjoy it. BTW Happy Birthday!

Well I worked like crazy to get Cutler to sign a jersey for Meckl's charity. Now I just look at it and shake my head. What a difference 6 months can make I'ld had a "have to have" silent auction item and you would have been thrilled SC.