PDA

View Full Version : Some funny shit happened the other day...

Reidman
07-04-2009, 02:04 AM
The other day me and the wife and kids are driving down the road in my truck when this guy rolls up along side me and motions for me to roll my window down. I oblige thinking he had something useful to say when he asks me

"You looking for a date?" I said "huh..?" confused as hell...

He asks me again.."You looking for a date.?"... I reply still really confused.."uhh....no. Why?"

He says "I figured with that logo on your window back there you were looking to get a date"...

I laughed still unsure of this guy's sanity but I've been asked way crazier things and by crazier people. I know he is referring to the Bronco decal on my back window but I have no clue as to why....My wife tells me maybe he's calling me gay... oh well, big deal..

Well, I end up following this guy (unintentionally) for several miles and this is still grating on me. Eventually we stop at a light and I motion for him to roll his window down. So I ask him what team he roots for. He rolls his sleeve up and like a big cancerous growth, there is a large Raider's tattoo on his arm. The irony makes me laugh so hard I don't know what else to say and drive off shaking my head..:lol:

OaklandRaider
07-04-2009, 10:13 AM
My wife tells me maybe he's calling me gay... oh well, big deal.

I end up following this guy for several miles

I'd say dude was right. :coffee: It's okay though, we don't judge.