PDA

View Full Version : Manning screwed us, and will screw you

dacoats
07-09-2012, 08:48 AM
When the honeymoon is over and the love fest is over he is what you will find.

Manning is good enough to beat the snot out of the weak teams and good enough to beat some of the better team in this league in the regular season, so you will make the playoffs most seasons.

BUT, when it comes to the playoffs, the first good team you face, you will be out of the playoff race.

Manning's record against good teams in the playoffs to me he beat one good team. It was the year 2006 and that team was the Patricia's. 38-34.

That is it my friends one freakin win.....

Look at the games he won in the playoffs, beating you pathetic team a couple times, the laughable chiefs, the suckwade Jest (and even losing to them twice) the ravens with no offense, the bears after getting 5 turnovers, it is a joke.

Look at the loses, Pitts (can't count how many times, Patricias (a disgrace it happened over and over, but he is a hard head and wouldn't run the ball), the damn South Dakota chargers over and over again at home and on the road.

This is what you get with Money Man Manning, he will destroy your cap and you will be stuck watching his 50 commercials but the fans? You will blame the defense and the ST's coach and the ref's, just like some of the moron coat fans.

Good luck and you know what Luck I am talking about...........

BeefStew25
07-09-2012, 08:51 AM
Sunday morning at Tubby's I pooped a question mark.

Mike
07-09-2012, 08:53 AM
Dude, shut the hell up. Nobody cares what you think.

SR
07-09-2012, 08:57 AM
When the honeymoon is over and the love fest is over he is what you will find.

Manning is good enough to beat the snot out of the weak teams and good enough to beat some of the better team in this league in the regular season, so you will make the playoffs most seasons.

BUT, when it comes to the playoffs, the first good team you face, you will be out of the playoff race.

Manning's record against good teams in the playoffs to me he beat one good team. It was the year 2006 and that team was the Patricia's. 38-34.

That is it my friends one freakin win.....

Look at the games he won in the playoffs, beating you pathetic team a couple times, the laughable chiefs, the suckwade Jest (and even losing to them twice) the ravens with no offense, the bears after getting 5 turnovers, it is a joke.

Look at the loses, Pitts (can't count how many times, Patricias (a disgrace it happened over and over, but he is a hard head and wouldn't run the ball), the damn South Dakota chargers over and over again at home and on the road.

This is what you get with Money Man Manning, he will destroy your cap and you will be stuck watching his 50 commercials but the fans? You will blame the defense and the ST's coach and the ref's, just like some of the moron coat fans.

Good luck and you know what Luck I am talking about...........

Your repeat material is worse than Carlos Mencia. Get some new shit bro.

MileHighCrew
07-09-2012, 08:58 AM
Ya cause that Colts team showed how replaceable Manning was last year...... Thanks for sharing.

Thnikkaman
07-09-2012, 09:12 AM
I started reading, but couldn't get past the dumb.

BroncoNut
07-09-2012, 09:45 AM
knock it off Dacoats. You bring this place down. We bronco fans have had a tough enough time the last several years. Why don't you let us enjoy any hope of contention and superbowls that we may have with our new acquisitions? I mean do you WANT us to feel sad and hopeless? If so, what's up with that? Maybe you should take a look at your real motives here

weazel
07-09-2012, 10:08 AM
congrats on 22000 posts nut...

BroncoNut
07-09-2012, 10:20 AM
congrats on 22000 posts nut...

I did it one post at a time

artie_dale
07-09-2012, 10:21 AM
Bitter, bitter, bitter. But, I'm still excited to have'em. After the Josh McDaniels dismantaling of the team, I think I could take watching a competitive fun to watch team competing in the playoffs year after year and coming up short. It's a lot better than the embarrasing display of offensive play I've seen since McDaniels showed up.

Manning's paycheck is a concern... but not that big of a concern. If anything, it was the Colts' team, coaches, decision makers, who invested everything into the offense, not Manning himself. He took paycuts just to keep his WR's. But, the offense was always the focus there.

Hopefully here in Denver, we have enough talent already established. Indi had Freeney & Sanders on defense. Those were the superstars. A healthy Dooms, a young Von Miller, and a Champ Bailey is a little more. I think that the decision makers for this team understands the importance of a balanced team and learned from the Colts' mistakes. Maybe even Peyton understands that. No pressure here in Denver, not like it would have been in SF.

I'm glad we have'em. Good luck in watching your team rebuild. Hopefully Luck will be as good as Manning is, but have fun watching the first few years of growing pains. I would have loved to have a younger top prospect, but winning now is good too.

weazel
07-09-2012, 10:24 AM
I didnt know people in Indy could afford meth

Thnikkaman
07-09-2012, 10:36 AM
Dude's banned. Doesn't matter now.

Davii
07-09-2012, 02:35 PM
Sunday morning at Tubby's I pooped a question mark.

Funniest thing I've read in a few days.

NightTerror218
07-09-2012, 02:37 PM

Took less then 90 posts to get banned. Why no many allowed? :confused:

Northman
07-09-2012, 02:37 PM
Ya cause that Colts team showed how replaceable Manning was last year...... Thanks for sharing.

/thread

Denver Native (Carol)
07-09-2012, 03:07 PM

BEST post on here - made my day

SR
07-09-2012, 04:24 PM
Now the count down to OR's comeback begins. I give it until June 28.

BigDaddyBronco
07-09-2012, 04:26 PM
Now the count down to OR's comeback begins. I give it until June 28.

I'm sure he'll be anoiting some current Raider as the best ever or the next best thing. Then he'll be too busy banging chicks to come and eat crow when we destroy them. He needs a new angle.

SR
07-09-2012, 04:28 PM
I meant July 28

MOtorboat
07-09-2012, 04:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_DTZGtaELo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Poet
07-09-2012, 05:20 PM
He needs to read a book.

vandammage13
07-11-2012, 03:06 PM
Anybody know what he got banned for?..I hope it wasn't for talking smack in the smack forum..

MileHighCrew
07-11-2012, 03:21 PM
no not at all, he was making personal attacks on the frequent basis. He was asked to stop a number of times and failed to do so.

vandammage13
07-11-2012, 03:31 PM
no not at all, he was making personal attacks on the frequent basis. He was asked to stop a number of times and failed to do so.

Got it.

Thnikkaman
07-12-2012, 03:16 PM
Someone didn't update the "Banned Members" thread when it happened.

Davii
07-12-2012, 04:48 PM
Someone didn't update the "Banned Members" thread when it happened.

I updated it immediately after it happened. I didn't bump the thread, but it's updated.

slim
07-12-2012, 04:49 PM
Yeah Tinker. WTF is your problem?

Thnikkaman
07-12-2012, 04:52 PM
Yeah Tinker. WTF is your problem?

I know, I should totally be monitoring that thread at all times.

Davii
07-12-2012, 04:54 PM
I know, I should totally be monitoring that thread at all times.

My fault, I should've bumped it. I suck.

Thnikkaman
07-12-2012, 04:54 PM
Speaking of that thread, can anyone read the box containing the list of the offending?

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php/8648-Banned-Suspended-Members-and-disabled-accounts

Davii
07-12-2012, 04:57 PM
Speaking of that thread, can anyone read the box containing the list of the offending?

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php/8648-Banned-Suspended-Members-and-disabled-accounts

Interesting. It's normal text color when I edit.... I'll look at it...

Davii
07-12-2012, 05:10 PM

I don't know, I tried telling it what font and font color to use, it doesn't change it. Looks like something well have to get Tned to look at.

weazel
07-12-2012, 05:31 PM
I did it one post at a time

just like beef's question mark!

NightTerror218
07-12-2012, 05:32 PM
I don't know, I tried telling it what font and font color to use, it doesn't change it. Looks like something well have to get Tned to look at.

I had to highlight the text to see it.

getlynched47
07-12-2012, 07:22 PM
FYI this guy came to troll Broncos Country as well.

Pudge
07-12-2012, 08:39 PM
I could read "da coats" withouth thinking of the snl bit "da bears"

nyuk nyuk
07-17-2012, 06:53 PM
LOL... The TN contingent are still spamming hostility at PM videos at YouTube.

PatriotsGuy
07-27-2012, 12:25 PM
was the Patricia's. 38-34.

The Patricia's? I take offense at this comment that was posted 3 weeks ago by you banned guy. Apologize

weazel
07-27-2012, 12:58 PM
aliens

TheTruth
09-06-2012, 02:05 AM
The Patricia's? I take offense at this comment that was posted 3 weeks ago by you banned guy. Apologize

I MOSTLY agree about Manning.

But lets not forget our crummy owner Skat Bowlen and his Donkie riding partner John Elgay. Skat and Elgay actualy think that signing Manning will bring us a title. Yet Manning's contract is so high it keeps us from adressing needs across the board. And fragile Manning will be done if not this year then the next.

Just imagine if we still had Cutler Marshall Royal Hillise Loyd and Tbow as a backup all playing together for years.....We would be awesome. But Skat Bowlen gets rid of his good skill players every couple of years and John Elgay is helpng him with this revolving door style to building a team.

So get used to being dissapointed and watching your team blow chunks and suck nards year after year. Oh well....We are used to losing anyhow huh?

Thanks Skat!
Thanks Elgay!

SR
09-06-2012, 07:33 AM

But lets not forget our crummy owner Skat Bowlen and his Donkie riding partner John Elgay. Skat and Elgay actualy think that signing Manning will bring us a title. Yet Manning's contract is so high it keeps us from adressing needs across the board. And fragile Manning will be done if not this year then the next.

Just imagine if we still had Cutler Marshall Royal Hillise Loyd and Tbow as a backup all playing together for years.....We would be awesome. But Skat Bowlen gets rid of his good skill players every couple of years and John Elgay is helpng him with this revolving door style to building a team.

So get used to being dissapointed and watching your team blow chunks and suck nards year after year. Oh well....We are used to losing anyhow huh?

Thanks Skat!
Thanks Elgay!

You high fived your own post...nothing more needs to be said.

Thnikkaman
09-06-2012, 07:56 AM
You use the word Truth like you know what it means.

TheTruth
09-06-2012, 08:14 AM
You use the word Truth like you know what it means.

I know we don't have any of the players i have mentioned. And i know they are a superior group to the guys in their place. And i know Skat and Elgay will be looking for the long term solution(yet again) next year even though we already had it. I also know that we could have been using our picks to strengthen other positions instead of using them to replace the guys that were already producing for us.

And thats TheTruth

Don't forget to say thanks to Skat And Johnie boy

Thnikkaman
09-06-2012, 08:25 AM
I know we don't have any of the players i have mentioned. And i know they are a superior group to the guys in their place. And i know Skat and Elgay will be looking for the long term solution(yet again) next year even though we already had it. I also know that we could have been using our picks to strengthen other positions instead of using them to replace the guys that were already producing for us.

And thats TheTruth

Don't forget to say thanks to Skat And Johnie boy

Who is Skat and Johnie boy? Are these your partners in your local Bear club?

PatriotsGuy
09-06-2012, 09:03 AM

Thanks Skat!
Thanks Elgay!

Why did you quote me with this response which has nothing to do with my post and then high five your own post, are you insane?

Thnikkaman
09-06-2012, 09:08 AM
Why did you quote me with this response which has nothing to do with my post and then high five your own post, are you insane?

TheTruth is just another troll trying to rattle the cage. She will either get bored and go away, or get banned.

SR
09-06-2012, 10:27 AM
TheTruth is just another troll trying to rattle the cage. She will either get bored and go away, or get banned.

TheTruth is a she?

Thnikkaman
09-06-2012, 10:34 AM
TheTruth is a she?

She hasn't said otherwise, so that's the assumption I'm going with.

It made all my limericks work

TheTruth
09-07-2012, 05:19 AM
She hasn't said otherwise, so that's the assumption I'm going with.

It made all my limericks work

You say one more thing about me i swear i will suck your penis.

Thnikkaman
09-07-2012, 08:44 AM
You say one more thing about me i swear i will suck your penis.

I'd like to see you try.

NEPatriots
01-12-2013, 08:49 PM

vandammage13
01-14-2013, 02:58 PM
Well...the OP called it....

Thnikkaman
01-14-2013, 03:05 PM
Well...the OP called it....

So why the hell are you bumping it.

Self Schadenfreude?

slim
01-14-2013, 03:06 PM

Self Schadenfreude?

He didn't bump it. The douche bag that posted before him did.

BroncoNut
01-14-2013, 03:08 PM
peyton did NOT screw us. VanDamage, uncalledfor and shame on you. Your penance is to start a positive Peyton Manning thread remarking on what he brought to the 2012 broncos and their fans

BroncoNut
01-14-2013, 03:08 PM
He didn't bump it. The douche bag that posted before him did.

NEP is NOT a douche.

Thnikkaman
01-14-2013, 03:11 PM
NEP is NOT a douche.

No, he's the discharge after a douche is used.

slim
01-14-2013, 03:12 PM
NEP is NOT a douche.

What is he?

vandammage13
01-14-2013, 05:47 PM
peyton did NOT screw us. VanDamage, uncalledfor and shame on you. Your penance is to start a positive Peyton Manning thread remarking on what he brought to the 2012 broncos and their fans

Perhaps I should have been a little more specific...lol

I didn't agree with the "screwing" part, but the fact he said Manning wins in the regular season but will lose in the playoffs.

I didn't really think about the title of the thread when I posted that...sorry bout that.

I don't even necessarily agree with him (i find it more of a coincidence that he was right rather than him just "knowing"), I was just acknowledging that he called it.

coltboy19
01-17-2013, 06:10 PM
rebuild started off perty good huh?11-5, 7 fourth qtr comebacks, playoffs first year, the last line in your post was really stupid.

Northman
01-17-2013, 06:12 PM

Self Schadenfreude?

Obvious troll is obvious.

slim
01-17-2013, 08:21 PM
rebuild started off perty good huh?11-5, 7 fourth qtr comebacks, playoffs first year, the last line in your post was really stupid.

Every line of all your posts are stupid.

Gamechanger
01-17-2013, 08:30 PM
this guy was the ULTIMATE douchenozzle at the other Colts forums I was registered on
to see him on the banned list is not surprising.

Thnikkaman
01-18-2013, 09:37 AM

Gosh you are sooooo right. I should quit being a fan of the team that my Dad took me to my first game to at the age of 8. That I've lived through 4 superbowl losses and 2 superbowl wins.

Thank you for making me see the light. This video shows you my absolute gratitude:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l66hvmrG14k

Actually, no I still love the Broncos and couldn't give a shit about the colts. Here's an idea, go find someone in the Joke of a state that is Indiana, and find someone who gives a ****.