PDA

View Full Version : Lou Gramm Band

broncophan
07-03-2009, 05:48 AM
Just wanted to let any Foreigner/Lou Gramm fans know the Lou Gramm Band has a new Christian Rock cd out......from what I have read it has been getting good reviews.....like this:http://melodicrock.com/reviews/reviews.html

CrazyHorse
07-24-2009, 09:21 PM
That's cool. I wish he would go back to Foreigner though.
That would be awesome.
The only thing I remember by him besides Foreigner is "Midnight Blue".
Dennis DeYoung should reunite with Styx too.

broncophan
07-30-2009, 06:55 PM
That's cool. I wish he would go back to Foreigner though.
That would be awesome.
The only thing I remember by him besides Foreigner is "Midnight Blue".
Dennis DeYoung should reunite with Styx too.

Yea........."Midnight Blue" is off his first solo cd titled "Ready Or Not"........a great cd....imo.

I really like Foreigner.....but have not heard anything by them.. recently without Lou Gramm.......although I did see where they are going to be here in Ohio at the state fair.

T.K.O.
07-30-2009, 07:28 PM
i dont know i saw a dvd concert from foreigner about 4 years ago and ol' lou was not soundin to great.
maybe he is toning it down a little with his new band ,but he was not exactly hittin' all the high notes from what i saw on the dvd.
meanwhile ive seen journey,styx reo and aerosmith in the last 3 years and all sounded great (aerosmith still kicks a$$) all though journey is not at all the same w/o steve perry,the new steve did an admirable job....but....

broncophan
07-31-2009, 07:26 PM
i dont know i saw a dvd concert from foreigner about 4 years ago and ol' lou was not soundin to great.
maybe he is toning it down a little with his new band ,but he was not exactly hittin' all the high notes from what i saw on the dvd.
meanwhile ive seen journey,styx reo and aerosmith in the last 3 years and all sounded great (aerosmith still kicks a$$) all though journey is not at all the same w/o steve perry,the new steve did an admirable job....but....

Yea.......he def. doesn't sound as good as he did 15 years ago or so.......although I saw the "Lou Gramm Band" last summer and he sounded great.....and he sounds good on their new cd.....not sure what kind of "magic" had to be done in the studio to make it sound good though....

I agree about Aerosmith......Steven Tyler and co. always put on a good show...