PDA

View Full Version : important fantasy question--

underrated29
10-27-2007, 09:51 PM
i am going up against the first place team tomorrow, and i really need to win as right now they have the tie breaker over me.

i need to start 3 wr, currently i am starting

torry holt at cleavlnad
tj housh at pittsburgh
kevin curtis at minn

Should i replace one of them with anthony gonzalez? He will be the #2 wr and i also have peyton manning throwing to him, so it would be double the points for me.

Do i keep as is, or switch someone out and add gonzalez?

underrated29
10-28-2007, 08:55 AM
bump it up.

Reidman
10-28-2007, 09:46 AM
Torry Holt could have a field day against Cleveland. They are giving up over 400 yds a game right now. Keep him in.

Housh is going up against the #3 rated passing D in the league but it seems Palmer has been looking his way more than CJ's in scoring situations so I would also leave him in.

Which leaves Curtis. Despite an outrageous game in week 3 and a good game in week 6, he hasn't had much production. However, I can't look past the fact that they play a team dead last in passing/receiving defense which would suggest a good day at the office for Philly receivers.

My advice is to keep who you have. I would imagine that while Gonzales' role will be increased without Harrison, Reggie Wayne will see a lot more as well and will probably be Peyton's main target for the game.

underrated29
10-28-2007, 10:18 AM
good, thanks reidman!

I was just very tempted by the peyton to gonzales combo, but i think you are right.

Reidman
10-28-2007, 10:37 AM
good, thanks reidman!

I was just very tempted by the peyton to gonzales combo, but i think you are right.

Yeah, while that can be tempting, you also have good potential with your current receivers. Good luck this week. I too am playing the number one team in my league, one loss for him but fortunately for me Romo has a bye this week so he is starting Trent Edwards...we'll see.

underrated29
10-28-2007, 10:55 AM
well good luck to you as well. Lets head into week 9 as th enumber 1 team.