PDA

View Full Version : Just got my authentic Moreno jersey!

Benetto
06-29-2009, 06:45 PM
It was ordered on Fathers day for me. Best present I have gotten in a while!

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/Benetto00/102_5232.jpg

MasterShake
06-29-2009, 07:14 PM
Nice. Hopefully he sticks around a while, I get more excited every time I see film on him. You get that from the official source or "Ebay"? :D

I don't care what anyone says, NFL authentic and Ebay authentic are worlds apart. I have 2 NFL ones ( a *cough* Cutler one, and one with my name on it) and a Champ Bailey "authentic" from Ebay. They both look pretty good, but the cut on the NFL one and the tackle twill sewing is much better. Plus the orange accents on my Champ one are fading and its only a year old!

But I guess with the turnaround in the NFL spending $50 on something you may only get to wear a few seasons is better than spending the equivalent of a car payment. No one will know but you!

Thats a really nice jersey though, I'm jealous! My jersey buying days are over. this year I'm going for a nice jacket or hoodie. I also just bought this ugly 50th anniversary logo one for $5 at Urban Outfitters. My wife hates it, I wear it all the time! :lol:

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/Kenobi1_bucket/IMG_0364.jpg

Benetto
06-29-2009, 07:16 PM
Nice. Hopefully he sticks around a while, I get more excited every time I see film on him. You get that from the official source or "Ebay"? :D

I don't care what anyone says, NFL authentic and Ebay authentic are worlds apart. I have 2 NFL ones ( a *cough* Cutler one, and one with my name on it) and a Champ Bailey "authentic" from Ebay. They both look pretty good, but the cut on the NFL one and the tackle twill sewing is much better. Plus the orange accents on my Champ one are fading and its only a year old!

But I guess with the turnaround in the NFL spending $50 on something you may only get to wear a few seasons is better than spending the equivalent of a car payment. No one will know but you!

Thats a really nice jersey though, I'm jealous! My jersey buying days are over. this year I'm going for a nice jacket or hoodie. I also just bought this ugly 50th anniversary logo one for $5 at Urban Outfitters. My wife hates it, I wear it all the time! :lol:

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/Kenobi1_bucket/IMG_0364.jpg

Ebay only has the replica screen printed ones...My wife got this one for me from Broncos proshop online. I am almost hesitant to wear it out..

MasterShake
06-29-2009, 07:19 PM
Ebay only has the replica screen printed ones...My wife got this one for me from Broncos proshop online. I am almost hesitant to wear it out..

Yeah, thats a nice jersey. If I see you I'm gonna jump you and take it! :mad:

Granted, only if you don't kick my ass. I can't fight very good, and you will know I'm coming by my loud girlish scream as I jump out from the alley! IF I can overcome all that, that jersey is mine!

Benetto
06-29-2009, 07:22 PM
Yeah, thats a nice jersey. If I see you I'm gonna jump you and take it! :mad:

Granted, only if you don't kick my ass. I can't fight very good, and you will know I'm coming by my loud girlish scream as I jump out from the alley! IF I can overcome all that, that jersey is mine!

You've already kicked my ass once...Remember the ethernet cable inncident?

MasterShake
06-29-2009, 07:24 PM
You've already kicked my ass once...Remember the ethernet cable inncident?

Yes, I am powerful over the internets... WATCH YOUR BACK!

Benetto
06-29-2009, 07:34 PM
Yes, I am powerful over the internets... WATCH YOUR BACK!

Just don't spill any Vanilla MS on the Jersey when you are pounding the back of my head. It is white, but Vanilla stains yellow.

Bad Intentions
06-29-2009, 10:33 PM
DOH... Just heard that Knowshon is changing to number 32!!!

MasterShake
06-29-2009, 10:42 PM
DOH... Just heard that Knowshon is changing to number 32!!!

Thats ok. Just put some masking tape on the back and write "ATWATER". I changed my Cutler to a Brister with the same trick.

Requiem / The Dagda
06-29-2009, 11:33 PM
Almost as cool as Lacoste polos.

LRtagger
06-30-2009, 07:52 AM

Nah eBay has replica sewn-ons that they claim are authentic...but they aren't (I have a Cutler one). They look good IMO for only $60, but they arent the on-the-field game-cut jerseys.

You can tell the on-the-field jerseys because they are VERY long, the sides are elastic, they are tight around the body, they have the size label on the inside right where the tag at the back of the neck would be, and usually the sleeves are cut.

Check this one out:

http://i.ebayimg.com/23/!BT4bwT!!2k~$(KGrHgoH-E!EjlLlyKFGBKKyJ7N+Q!~~_1.JPG

With that said, I will probably be getting a $60 Moreno jersey when they hit eBay :D

Foochacho
06-30-2009, 11:02 AM
www.jersey101.com has some great authentic knockoffs for only 40 bucks. I have the Atwater and Royal jerseys and they are some good knockoffs the stitching is good and the material is heavy.

ebsoria
07-01-2009, 06:09 PM
Sweet jersey. Grats. Im waitin on the "authentic" white throwback with brown numbers/letters.

JKcatch724
07-02-2009, 03:24 AM
Nicely done Benetto. Better to get it now than pay double before his HOF induction
:D

Greatspirits
07-02-2009, 01:21 PM
Awesome! I think that's the one I'm going to get also. I've been wanting to buy a Cutler and Marshall jersey for the past couple of years, thank god I procrastinated on those.