PDA

View Full Version : Role Reversal For Howard, Magic

Denver Native (Carol)
07-04-2012, 01:26 PM
HANG TIME HEADQUARTERS – So this is what “hardball” looks like?

For months — before he changed course at the March trade deadline when he signed away his leverage — Dwight Howard was holding the ultimate card in his game of free-agent chicken with the Orlando Magic.

Now, with his latest trade request to the Brooklyn Nets ignored yet again, Howard’s 4th of July will include few fireworks outside of the ones he lights off in his backyard tonight.

The Magic don’t appear to be in any great rush to acquiesce and provide an escape route for their disgruntled superstar center. In fact, the Magic are reportedly exhausting every possible option to do anything but send him to the Nets, where he can join Deron Williams and Joe Johnson in the Brooklyn Big 3.

rest - http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2012/07/04/role-reversal-for-howard-magic/?ls=iref:nbahpt1

Ravage!!!
07-04-2012, 02:09 PM
yeah... no reason for the Magic to be in a hurry on this.

Denver Native (Carol)
07-04-2012, 03:39 PM
yeah... no reason for the Magic to be in a hurry on this.

Agree - they need to get the best deal they can for their team, not please another "major ego" player by sending him to his "team of choice" unless that is the best for the Magic.

dogfish
07-05-2012, 04:31 PM
who's ever in a hurry to get butt-surfed?

i mean, besides beef and clay. . .

Chef Zambini
07-19-2012, 03:02 PM
over a week ago I said he would end up in LA woith the lakers.
Last year I said the lakers would end up with him, thats what they do, the lakers, ever since wilt !

Chef Zambini
07-21-2012, 12:53 PM
his agent ,a new one, is in his ear ! the AGENT needs a NEW contract if he is to makle any money off his client!
the vast majority of agents are scum !