PDA

View Full Version : Everette Pedescleaux is Working Out With Pat Williams

WARHORSE
06-26-2009, 03:44 PM
A short note but an encouraging one.

Everette Pedescleaux (http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=498&contentID=9891) -- a Plymouth, Minn., native -- is heading back to his home state to work out with Minnesota Vikings defensive tackle Pat Williams.

Pat Williams is a beast and can give this guy a boost.

At 6'6", 305, he has the foundation to become a clog monster.

Please Lord, let a few of these 6'6" DL Broncos Behemoths turn out to be STUDS.

Lonestar
06-26-2009, 03:52 PM
lets hope he learns something from him..

Simple Jaded
06-26-2009, 04:00 PM
Let's hope what he learns from Williams isn't steroids.

I'm also hoping that some of these Pedescleaux/Rulon Davis/McBean types can emerge so Ayers can try to make an impact at OLB, a 270LB 3-4 DE doesn't interest me.......

Superchop 7
06-26-2009, 05:43 PM
Mug likes him, good enough for me.

hotcarl
06-26-2009, 06:46 PM
Who's doing what now?

Meaningless

WARHORSE
06-26-2009, 07:07 PM
Who's doing what now?

Meaningless

Back to your lair.:behindsofa:

rcsodak
06-28-2009, 11:50 PM
Mug likes him, good enough for me.

He was also in love with Ian Gold.

.....nuff said. :D

Elevation inc
06-29-2009, 03:21 AM
He was also in love with Ian Gold.

.....nuff said. :D

to be fair gold wasnt a horrible LB he was good his first stint, its when he came back from tampa shit hit the fan....lol

rcsodak
06-30-2009, 12:20 AM
to be fair gold wasnt a horrible LB he was good his first stint, its when he came back from tampa shit hit the fan....lol

He was 'servicable' at best. Other than his 'speed', he had nothing. Too small to stop rb's, always seemed to be behind TE's. Couldn't blitz to save his life. 17sacks over 8yrs. 4 whopping int's.

Tampa didn't think he was anything special, so he did the right thing returning to Denver for the money. Nobody said he was stupid.

:coffee:

Requiem / The Dagda
06-30-2009, 12:23 AM
Ian Gold was a piece of shit. One of the worst personnel decisions the Broncos made in the past decade was bringing Ian back to play WILL and playing position low-ball with DJ Williams. DJ is already a big enough mental midget as is; three postions; well four now for him in the past four years? Good Lord. He is going to lose it.

Elevation inc
06-30-2009, 12:53 AM
He was 'servicable' at best. Other than his 'speed', he had nothing. Too small to stop rb's, always seemed to be behind TE's. Couldn't blitz to save his life. 17sacks over 8yrs. 4 whopping int's.

Tampa didn't think he was anything special, so he did the right thing returning to Denver for the money. Nobody said he was stupid.

:coffee:

fair enough....i thought he was good before he left, but i was quite irritated when they brought him back, as cicero said when they jacked DJ after a great rookie year from his WLB position i was quite pissed

he was another Weak FA move by shanny:tsk: