PDA

View Full Version : How I met Peyton

pegcage
06-28-2012, 07:18 PM
Hi, Bronco fans. I am new to this forum and to being a fan of the Broncos. I got here because I am such an avid fan of Peyton Manning.

It goes all the way back to Archie, his Dad. I was living in New Orleans when Archie played for the Saints. He was a good qb, but played on a terrible team. When his boys grew up and became prominent, I started following their careers. I followed Peyton from Newman High to the Vols, to the Colts and now to the Broncos.

I met Peyton in 2005, when, after losing everything in Hurricane Katrina, I was invited to throw out the ball at a Colts game. That is Peyton and me in my avatar. Over time, I will post some more of the pictures in an album on here. He was so kind and gracious to my daughter and me, honoring my request to meet him and then spending quality time with us. It was a big thrill in my life.

I hope to post quite a bit here, as I love to write, and I love football. The Broncos are now my NFL team. I have always admired John Elway, one of the all time greats. Of course I pull for the Saints too, but cannot pull against Peyton and did not when the Colts played the Saints for the Lombardi. Enjoying college football also, I am a fan of the LSU Tigers. I would also like to say that I greatly admire Tim Tebow and pulled for him and the Broncos. I hope he does well and becomes a great qb wherever he goes.

NFL favorites now: Broncos, Saints, Giants. Oh, yes, Eli is elite. Archie and Olivia must be so proud of their sons. Anyway, I was a loyal Colts fan, but am mad at them now because of how they could so easily cut the man who may be the greatest qb ever. He did not deserve that. Luck will never live up to his legacy.

I hope I am welcome. I had trouble getting registered on another major Broncos forum, so I chose this one. I have read all the rules and intend to obey them. I hope to visit Denver some day, although I do not get around much any more.

Go Broncos, or as we say in Louisiana, Geaux.

SR
06-28-2012, 07:40 PM
Welcome to the boards...whole heartedly

Jsteve01
06-28-2012, 08:10 PM
Welcome

Denver Native (Carol)
06-28-2012, 08:56 PM
Welcome peg, always great to have another Broncos' fan on BF:salute:

Shananahan
06-28-2012, 09:06 PM
NFL favorites now: Broncos, Saints, Giants. Oh, yes, Eli is elite. Archie and Olivia must be so proud of their sons. Anyway, I was a loyal Colts fan, but am mad at them now because of how they could so easily cut the man who may be the greatest qb ever. He did not deserve that. Luck will never live up to his legacy.
So basically you just like watching football and met Peyton Manning once.

Softskull
06-28-2012, 09:13 PM

Me too. Except I haven't met Payton yet.

I'm glad to see the Cajun Nation representing. Do you think you can introduce me to your friend?

Softskull
06-28-2012, 09:16 PM
I hope I am welcome. I had trouble getting registered on another major Broncos forum, so I chose this one. I have read all the rules and intend to obey them. I hope to visit Denver some day, although I do not get around much any more.

As far as I'm concerned you're welcome here. We have several Southern Folk on the board. The gentleman that runs the place is from your neck o' the woods. You guys may be able to road trip to a Broncos game.

TheReverend
06-28-2012, 09:21 PM

Strong cliffs, bud. Thanks for saving me 5 mins.

pnbronco
06-28-2012, 09:34 PM
Welcome to the Boards......:welcome:

Dzone
06-28-2012, 09:50 PM
Awesome! Welcome!

Davii
06-28-2012, 09:52 PM
Hi, Bronco fans. I am new to this forum and to being a fan of the Broncos. I got here because I am such an avid fan of Peyton Manning.

It goes all the way back to Archie, his Dad. I was living in New Orleans when Archie played for the Saints. He was a good qb, but played on a terrible team. When his boys grew up and became prominent, I started following their careers. I followed Peyton from Newman High to the Vols, to the Colts and now to the Broncos.

I met Peyton in 2005, when, after losing everything in Hurricane Katrina, I was invited to throw out the ball at a Colts game. That is Peyton and me in my avatar. Over time, I will post some more of the pictures in an album on here. He was so kind and gracious to my daughter and me, honoring my request to meet him and then spending quality time with us. It was a big thrill in my life.

I hope to post quite a bit here, as I love to write, and I love football. The Broncos are now my NFL team. I have always admired John Elway, one of the all time greats. Of course I pull for the Saints too, but cannot pull against Peyton and did not when the Colts played the Saints for the Lombardi. Enjoying college football also, I am a fan of the LSU Tigers. I would also like to say that I greatly admire Tim Tebow and pulled for him and the Broncos. I hope he does well and becomes a great qb wherever he goes.

Welcome to the boards Peg! I got stationed in New Orleans right before Katrina, stayed for the storm as a member of the NASJRB Belle Chasse emergency operations team, and worked recovery/assistance for months after. I called New Orleans home until late 2008, married a Nola girl, and can't wait to come home. My time in New Orleans made me fall in live with the city and her people, it's definitely where I consider home now.

Where in the city were you before the storm? Where do you live now?

tomjonesrocks
06-29-2012, 12:23 AM

Ditto.

pegcage
06-29-2012, 03:49 AM
I lived in New Orleans for years, but moved away in 1985. I lived in Biloxi, MS during Hurricane Katrina.

My last home in New Orleans, though, was in New Orleans East. During the long years I was in New Orleans I lived in several different sections of the city.

Dirk
06-29-2012, 05:35 AM
Welcome aboard peg!

slim
06-29-2012, 11:50 AM
Peg, is that you and Manning in your avatar?

It's hard to make out, but it looks like you tower over him. How tall are you?

BroncoNut
06-29-2012, 01:19 PM
Hi Mo.

Poet
06-29-2012, 01:34 PM

It would have taken you five minutes to read that?

TheReverend
06-29-2012, 02:38 PM

I didn't do a word count and compare it to a wpm log or anything, if that's what you're asking...

chazoe60
06-29-2012, 04:47 PM

Imagine how long it must take him to write one of his masterpieces

Softskull
06-29-2012, 05:22 PM
I didn't do a word count and compare it to a wpm log or anything, if that's what you're asking...

Could ya and get back to King? It's important.

This is a test.

pegcage
06-29-2012, 06:41 PM
LOL. That is funny. Peyton is the tall one. I am 5 foot 4. Actually, this was before the game against the Steelers on MNF in November of 2005. A Colt VP called our hotel room the day before and told us Peyton had agreed to meet with us. They came and got us and took us around towards the locker room. Peyton was leaning on a post WAITING for us! I was speechless. He had not dressed out yet, was in his sweats. He was so nice, signed my jersey, hugged me, took pics with me and my daughter. I could not think of anything to say.

But I did say, "Fry those Steelers tonight." And he answered, stoically, "We will." They did, and on the Colts first play from scrimmage, he threw an 80 yard td to Marvin Harrison. When I watched the video at home, he was drinking gatorade and looking right at the camera seriously as he came off the field. I think he was thinking, "They're fried."

Softskull
06-29-2012, 06:53 PM
It appears Archie raised a couple of good kids.

pegcage
06-29-2012, 07:03 PM
Three actually. The forgotten one is the oldest, Cooper. He is a businessman in New Orleans. He played football as a wide receiver with Peyton in high school and would have played at Ole Miss but it was discovered he had a spinal defect which ended his career. It is one reason Peyton decided not to go to his father's school. He had so looked forward to playing there on the same team as Cooper. He has dedicated his career to him.

SR
06-29-2012, 07:04 PM
Isn't there a younger one too?

Softskull
06-29-2012, 07:05 PM
Nope. Just the two.

pegcage
06-29-2012, 07:40 PM
Eli the elite.

pegcage
06-29-2012, 07:41 PM
Cooper, Peyton, Eli - three!!!

SR
06-29-2012, 07:56 PM
Eli the elite.

Debatable

Softskull
06-29-2012, 08:00 PM
Eli is a myth.

Poet
06-29-2012, 09:33 PM
So...you're admitting that you need to count before you can read?

dacoats
06-29-2012, 10:01 PM

Man I almost started to cry during that post. Your heartfelt honesty and your emotion really pulled me in, but when you started that crap that its the Coats fault Manning left, I almost puked. You blame the Coats? How dare you when Manning faked a neck injury sealing his fate. Delaying a contract so Coats couldn't attack any of the decent free agents going into last season sealing his fate, and Manning handcuffing Irsay and refusing to restructure his deal.

It is Manning's fault, I blame your golden child, and when I speak the Coats nation is right behind me. Us Coat fans know the real story and we know how he set this whole thing up. His father is his biggest problem. Always has been. Maybe if he would have raised him instead of spoiled him he would have more respect and not think the world is all about him and his commercials.

I am sorry about your loss in Katrina but to be honest if you are going to be a Brinko fan, photo shop that picture and take our shirt off. You don't deserve to wear the blue and white. Do you understand? We don't want you wearing our colors if you are a bandwagon fan.

We are the Indianapolis Coats not the Indianapolis Manning's

chazoe60
06-29-2012, 10:18 PM
Man I almost started to cry during that post. Your heartfelt honesty and your emotion really pulled me in, but when you started that crap that its the Coats fault Manning left, I almost puked. You blame the Coats? How dare you when Manning faked a neck injury sealing his fate. Delaying a contract so Coats couldn't attack any of the decent free agents going into last season sealing his fate, and Manning handcuffing Irsay and refusing to restructure his deal.

It is Manning's fault, I blame your golden child, and when I speak the Coats nation is right behind me. Us Coat fans know the real story and we know how he set this whole thing up. His father is his biggest problem. Always has been. Maybe if he would have raised him instead of spoiled him he would have more respect and not think the world is all about him and his commercials.

I am sorry about your loss in Katrina but to be honest if you are going to be a Brinko fan, photo shop that picture and take our shirt off. You don't deserve to wear the blue and white. Do you understand? We don't want you wearing our colors if you are a bandwagon fan.

We are the Indianapolis Coats not the Indianapolis Manning's

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

It's actually Baltimore's colors. Indianapolis isn't even a real NFL city and now that Manning isn't there they'll probably be moving once again. I wonder if Irsay has Mayflower Moving on speed dial? BY the way, does that joke of a franchise of yours still pump in artificial crowd noise?

Mr. Pro Bowl
06-30-2012, 10:39 AM
Man, its tough in here...

Ravage!!!
06-30-2012, 03:09 PM
Surely this idiot (dacoats) doesn't think we believe he's a colts fan with his complete crap, does he? He's obviously a Tebow fanboi trying to stir trouble.

Davii
06-30-2012, 11:30 PM
Who are the "Coats"? Is that what the Burlington Coat factory sponsored little league team is calling themselves these days?

SR
06-30-2012, 11:54 PM
Who are the "Coats"? Is that what the Burlington Coat factory sponsored little league team is calling themselves these days?

Think of how a black person would say "Colts". That who da coats be

Poet
07-01-2012, 11:21 AM
No, because of Colt 45., black people know how to say colt. I see what you did, and I just have to axe you, iz you crazy?

SR
07-01-2012, 11:58 AM
No, because of Colt 45., black people know how to say colt. I see what you did, and I just have to axe you, iz you crazy?

Well I asked dacoats if he was black because if he was I could see why he spells Colts the way he does and he said I got it.

Poet
07-01-2012, 12:12 PM
We're going to have to ask Gamechanger.

SR
07-01-2012, 01:29 PM
If he ever comes back

TheReverend
07-02-2012, 09:45 AM
Imagine how long it must take him to write one of his masterpieces

So am I reading this right? Is this really the second time you're attempting to make fun of me for being published? And without ever reading any of it?

That's a pretty impressive feat of ignorance.

chazoe60
07-02-2012, 09:52 AM
So am I reading this right? Is this really the second time you're attempting to make fun of me for being published? And without ever reading any of it?

That's a pretty impressive feat of ignorance.

How are we supposed to read it when you won't tell us what it is? How do we even know you're not lying?

I have a doctorate from Harvard, but I'm not going to tell you in what. I'm an astronaut, but I'm not going to tell you what missions I was involved in. I'm a pro basesball player but I'm not going to tell you which team I play for.

Edit: you can't come to a MB, spout off about how smart and badass and published you are, not back any of it up with proof, and then expect not to take any shit for it. That is a truly impressive feat of ignorance.

SR
07-02-2012, 09:57 AM
In all fairness, he did post a link to his latest book in the workout thread. I don't like defending Rev, but I'm just pointing that out.

chazoe60
07-02-2012, 09:59 AM
In all fairness, he did post a link to his latest book in the workout thread. I don't like defending Rev, but I'm just pointing that out.

I never saw that. Either way, his attitude warrents him being made fun of. He can take it.

SR
07-02-2012, 10:01 AM
I never saw that. Either way, his attitude warrents him being made fun of. He can take it.

I agree. I can't take it though because I'm overly sensitive, so please don't make fun of me.

Nomad
07-02-2012, 10:02 AM
Go Tigers!

SR
07-02-2012, 10:04 AM
Go Tigers!

At least you spelled "go" right.

chazoe60
07-02-2012, 10:04 AM
I agree. I can't take it though because I'm overly sensitive, so please don't make fun of me.

Want me to explain the intricacies of defense to you? I could read you a passage from my latest published work. Or I could teach you the art of keeping your body in perfect condition like mine. Any one of these things, or just being in the presence of the awesomeness that is me, should toughen you up. Don't worry, I'm here for you.

TheReverend
07-02-2012, 10:06 AM
How are we supposed to read it when you won't tell us what it is? How do we even know you're not lying?

I have a doctorate from Harvard, but I'm not going to tell you in what. I'm an astronaut, but I'm not going to tell you what missions I was involved in. I'm a pro basesball player but I'm not going to tell you which team I play for.

Edit: you can't come to a MB, spout off about how smart and badass and published you are, not back any of it up with proof, and then expect not to take any shit for it. That is a truly impressive feat of ignorance.

Retard... I'm the one who backed ALL of what I said up.

Your second post about my "attitude" was in regards to me calling people out on their lies... which they DIDNT back up even though they offered to.

Get your shit together if you want to try and put someone down. This is just embarrassing.

TheReverend
07-02-2012, 10:07 AM
Want me to explain the intricacies of defense to you? I could read you a passage from my latest published work. Or I could teach you the art of keeping your body in perfect condition like mine. Any one of these things, or just being in the presence of the awesomeness that is me, should toughen you up. Don't worry, I'm here for you.

Ah, the old "no substance, just jealousy" approach.

Nice move

chazoe60
07-02-2012, 10:08 AM
Retard... I'm the one who backed ALL of what I said up.

Your second post about my "attitude" was in regards to me calling people out on their lies... which they DIDNT back up even though they offered to.

Get your shit together if you want to try and put someone down. This is just embarrassing.

Sorry for embarrassing you.

TheReverend
07-02-2012, 10:09 AM
Sorry for embarrassing you.

Not at all... why not just attempt to actually bring some substance to the discussion?

What have I been wrong about in football talk? Working out tips? My books?

I mean... bring something to the table if you want to try and "embarrass" me.

Spoiler: You can't because you're a ******* loser.

chazoe60
07-02-2012, 10:10 AM
Ah, the old "no substance, just jealousy" approach.

Nice move
Why would I be jealous of you. I don't know shit about you other than how arrogant you are. My life is sweet bud, aint jealous of you.

Nomad
07-02-2012, 10:10 AM
At least you spelled "go" right.

:lol: I saw she was from Baton Rouge.

chazoe60
07-02-2012, 10:11 AM
Not at all... why not just attempt to actually bring some substance to the discussion?

What have I been wrong about in football talk? Working out tips? My books?

I mean... bring something to the table if you want to try and "embarrass" me.

Spoiler: You can't because you're a ******* loser.
Please tell me how I'm a loser.

I want to hear this.

TheReverend
07-02-2012, 10:12 AM
Please tell me how I'm a loser.

I want to hear this.

You make baseless accusations on the internet without any supporting evidence.

Case: Closed

chazoe60
07-02-2012, 10:14 AM
You make baseless accusations on the internet without any supporting evidence.

Case: Closed
That's all it takes to be a loser? Damn, everyone on the internet is a loser.

Bummer

TheReverend
07-02-2012, 10:15 AM
That's all it takes to be a loser? Damn, everyone on the internet is a loser.

Bummer

...Why don't you take some time and try and come up with something a little more clever so this isn't quite so comparable with slap-boxing a retarded kid?

chazoe60
07-02-2012, 10:17 AM
...Why don't you take some time and try and come up with something a little more clever so this isn't quite so comparable with slap-boxing a retarded kid?

You sure make fun of retarded people a lot. Why is that?

chazoe60
07-02-2012, 10:20 AM

Have you slapped a lot of retarded kids? I don't think winners do that.

TheReverend
07-02-2012, 10:26 AM
You sure make fun of retarded people a lot. Why is that?

Have you slapped a lot of retarded kids? I don't think winners do that.

You should've taken my advice.

Btw, the people giving me MHS's, please stop. He's clearly just not bright enough to defend himself.

chazoe60
07-02-2012, 10:40 AM
You should've taken my advice.

Btw, the people giving me MHS's, please stop. He's clearly just not bright enough to defend himself.

Would you please tell me how exactly you've beaten me so badly in this little war of words? Was it by calling me a "retard" so many times? Or when you called me a "faggot" in MHS. How many years of schooling does it take to delevope this amazing debating ability? Are there other words as effective as faggot and retard, or should I stick to those two? What about homo and mongoloid, are those good also?

TheReverend
07-02-2012, 10:53 AM
Would you please tell me how exactly you've beaten me so badly in this little war of words? Was it by calling me a "retard" so many times? Or when you called me a "faggot" in MHS. How many years of schooling does it take to delevope this amazing debating ability? Are there other words as effective as faggot and retard, or should I stick to those two? What about homo and mongoloid, are those good also?

The best smack you've come up with is sarcastic references to my book. Bravo.

Meanwhile, all I've done is mention it in passing. I've never even said positive things about it. Hell, even when you and your little gay love clique was going on and trashing it and calling me a liar, I never bothered to post a link because I just don't care what a douche like you thinks about me. That's just your insecurities run wild and making you tunnel vision on something you could never accomplish.

So keep on... all you do is amuse me.

SR
07-02-2012, 11:05 AM
The best smack you've come up with is sarcastic references to my book. Bravo.

Meanwhile, all I've done is mention it in passing. I've never even said positive things about it. Hell, even when you and your little gay love clique was going on and trashing it and calling me a liar, I never bothered to post a link because I just don't care what a douche like you thinks about me. That's just your insecurities run wild and making you tunnel vision on something you could never accomplish.

So keep on... all you do is amuse me.

In fairness, you mentioned it more than "in passing", but that's completely irrelevant to the discussion.

This is magical to read though. And for once, I'm not the one involved...just a bystander.

PatriotsGuy
07-02-2012, 11:19 AM
cool thread

slim
07-02-2012, 11:22 AM
cool thread

It was at first.

Now it's kind of a train wreck.

Poet
07-02-2012, 11:58 AM
So...did he count those words yet?

Nomad
07-02-2012, 12:09 PM
Only NFL player I've ever met in person was David LaFleur at a hole-in-the-wall cajun restaurant near Lake Charles, La. I really didn't know who he was until my buddy, who is a Cowboy's fan, went nuts and ran over to meet him.

chazoe60
07-02-2012, 12:15 PM
I've met quite a few actually, but my favorite of all time was Walter Peyton. A great guy who made every kid he met feel special. I'll never forget that.

Poet
07-02-2012, 12:20 PM
They say that sweetness described his personality just as much as his running style. That guy or Jim Brown is the best running back of all-time to me.

PatriotsGuy
07-02-2012, 12:29 PM
It was at first.

Now it's kind of a train wreck.

You guys have a knack for that :D

slim
07-02-2012, 12:35 PM
You guys have a knack for that :D

I had no part in it.

I am minding my p's and q's (whatever that means).

dacoats
07-02-2012, 01:06 PM
Like you got some big secret in how it is done, come on man that's garbage

this thread has really turned into an Elway and Manning fest, better said a big crybaby fest.

but do what you have to do, whether it be steroid or not, whatever.....

Being a coats fans we know what it takes to be at the top and stay at the top for a long long time, that is body mind and spirit my friends!

You can't top that!

SR
07-02-2012, 01:09 PM

this thread has really turned into an Elway and Manning fest, better said a big crybaby fest.

Being a coats fans we know what it takes to be at the top and stay at the top for a long long time, that is body mind and spirit my friends!

You can't top that!

You also know how to stay at the bottom. All the way at the bottom.

slim
07-02-2012, 01:10 PM
Being a coats fans we know what it takes to be at the top and stay at the top for a long long time

You mean like drafting one of the best QB's of all time and riding his coattails for 13 years? Yes, that was a brilliant piece of strategy.

Thnikkaman
07-02-2012, 01:21 PM

You can't top that!

Who are the coats? Is that like Eastern European Soccer or something?

SR
07-02-2012, 01:22 PM
You mean like drafting one of the best QB's of all time and riding his coattails for 13 years? Yes, that was a brilliant piece of strategy.

But he HATES Manning.

dacoats
07-02-2012, 01:24 PM
You also know how to stay at the bottom. All the way at the bottom.

we also know alot about whooopin up on old orange crush too now.....don't forget that...

I still remember that 51 yard field goal we kick on you in the snow in a regular season game, that was a helluva keek!

slim
07-02-2012, 01:28 PM
I like how John Elway refused to play for your crappy team and then lead us to 2 Lombardi's.

Seems our time on top > than your time on top.

SR
07-02-2012, 01:28 PM
we also know alot about whooopin up on old orange crush too now.....don't forget that...

I still remember that 51 yard field goal we kick on you in the snow in a regular season game, that was a helluva keek!

Only 12 yards short of Elam's 63 yard record kick...but who is keeping track.

dacoats
07-02-2012, 01:29 PM
Was Manning good, hell yeah he was, if you want to beat up on the average teams and dominate the suckwads ( I would put the blinkos in this category)

but Manning screwed up our playoff games cause he wanted to be the hero all the time, and wouldn't run the damn football

when we won the Vince, that bidch ran the ball over 30 times per playoff game, that's why we won, that and defense.

Any other time we ran 18 times a game and he would get picked and blame everyone else, most coat fans won't admit it cause they are Mantoxicated (drunk on Manning) but real football Coat fans know the truth, he choked against the Pats, SD, Pitts, and that one against the Jets. All he had to do is run Edge, and when he left Jumpin Joe hoppity hopp Addai, simple!

do I know my chit or what, Blinko chips?

SR
07-02-2012, 01:30 PM
do I know my chit or what, Blinko chips?

No.

slim
07-02-2012, 01:34 PM
No.

I vote no as well.

Thnikkaman
07-02-2012, 01:38 PM
I vote no as well.

Do you understand what he is trying to say? I think he's had too much fire water to drink.

dacoats
07-02-2012, 01:40 PM
I like how John Elway refused to play for your crappy team and then lead us to 2 Lombardi's.

Seems our time on top > than your time on top.

he didn't lead chit, you ran the ball to those titles, Elway was a wrinkled old has been when you won, and that was a long long time ago, chit.

It really is hard to remember, but what isn't, is the fact that Manning staged a neck injury to leave us, and Elways dad was a big pussie. You put the two together and you aint beating anybody.

what is going to happen when Manning gets pissed at the o line out there? What injury will he fake next, thats right, it is right around the corner.

SR
07-02-2012, 01:46 PM
he didn't lead chit, you ran the ball to those titles, Elway was a wrinkled old has been when you won, and that was a long long time ago, chit.

It really is hard to remember, but what isn't, is the fact that Manning staged a neck injury to leave us, and Elways dad was a big pussie. You put the two together and you aint beating anybody.

what is going to happen when Manning gets pissed at the o line out there? What injury will he fake next, thats right, it is right around the corner.

You know you can say "shit" here right.

slim
07-02-2012, 01:50 PM
relax skinny guy

Good idea...it will feel so much better if we let it simmer for a while.

PatriotsGuy
07-02-2012, 02:05 PM
lol is this for real

Thnikkaman
07-02-2012, 02:12 PM
lol is this for real

Not sure if for real.

TheReverend
07-02-2012, 02:24 PM
Not sure if for real.

100% sure its not real.

slim
07-02-2012, 02:25 PM
I vote not real.

PatriotsGuy
07-02-2012, 02:35 PM
I hope not

SR
07-02-2012, 02:36 PM
If it is real, there's gotta be some kind of building or bridge available.

Dzone
07-02-2012, 06:19 PM
LOL..funny chit man...Keep that chit comin

dacoats
07-03-2012, 10:34 AM
you know I was thinking, who really cares who meets Peyton Manning? The guy lies to his boss while doing commercials all year and collects 25 million from my team and screws us.

Go meet him, and tell him dacoats said to shut his damn ass up and I hope he fails in misery

Ravage!!!
07-03-2012, 10:39 AM
:Cry: :Cry: :Cry:

TheReverend
07-03-2012, 10:57 AM
Go meet him, and the him dacoats said to shut his damn ass up and I hope he fails in misery

You sure showed him.

dacoats
07-03-2012, 04:46 PM
You sure showed him.
you aint' the Rev I am the god damn Rev, go get your own name, *****

SR
07-03-2012, 05:26 PM

Seems kind of hypocritical of you to say that.

Poet
07-03-2012, 06:21 PM
Peyton Manning changed one of the worst franchises around and this is the thanks he gets?

TheReverend
07-03-2012, 07:25 PM

New to trolling, are we?

SR
07-03-2012, 08:03 PM
New to trolling, are we?

He probably heard it in a rap song and thought it'd be cool to say it to someone

dacoats
07-03-2012, 08:35 PM
Peyton Manning changed one of the worst franchises around and this is the thanks he gets?

what are you talking about, Jim Harbaugh led us to the AFCCG in 95' and really the SuperBowl but the ref gave Pitts that game, everyone knows that

dacoats
07-03-2012, 08:36 PM
New to trolling, are we?

you can't roll with the survivor's scroll like me, bidch.....

TheReverend
07-03-2012, 08:38 PM

I'm sure you're right.

MOtorboat
07-03-2012, 09:23 PM
what are you talking about, Jim Harbaugh led us to the AFCCG in 95' and really the SuperBowl but the ref gave Pitts that game, everyone knows that

I could come up with a series of ifs, buts and ands that would result in the Detroit Lions winning the Super Bowl every year.

Davii
07-03-2012, 09:38 PM
I could come up with a series of ifs, buts and ands that would result in the Detroit Lions winning the Super Bowl every year.

Well, maybe any other team. Not the Lions though.

SR
07-03-2012, 09:44 PM

You can also say "bitch" here. You REALLY suck at this.

dacoats
07-04-2012, 08:28 AM
You can also say "bitch" here. You REALLY suck at this.

live high, train low, hug a mountain top!

how is your red blood cell count?

SR
07-04-2012, 08:53 AM
live high, train low, hug a mountain top!

how is your red blood cell count?

Bro, location check

Ravage!!!
07-04-2012, 10:53 AM

Yeah.. everytime I see Harbaugh bitch about something in a game now, I rewind to that "I think he caught it, I think he caught it, I think he caught it" stupid looking expression on his face after throwing that Hail Mary. I even say it out loud everytime I see that whiny looking mug of his "I think he caught it."

dacoats
07-04-2012, 11:30 AM
Yeah.. everytime I see Harbaugh bitch about something in a game now, I rewind to that "I think he caught it, I think he caught it, I think he caught it" stupid looking expression on his face after throwing that Hail Mary. I even say it out loud everytime I see that whiny looking mug of his "I think he caught it."

it wasn't the damn hail mary I am talking about!

it was the fake TD scored by Stewart when he illegal touched the ball, TOTAL BULLCHIT!!!!

MOtorboat
07-04-2012, 11:32 AM
Ah, how cute. The guy whining about crybabies is being a crybaby...

SR
07-04-2012, 11:52 AM
it wasn't the damn hail mary I am talking about!

it was the fake TD scored by Stewart when he illegal touched the ball, TOTAL BULLCHIT!!!!

Please say shit. For the love of god. Say shit.

Shananahan
07-04-2012, 01:33 PM
when we won the Vince, that bidch ran the ball over 30 times per playoff game, that's why we won, that and defense.
So we should be good, then.

BroncoNut
07-04-2012, 07:11 PM

I met you and I wouldn't be at all surprised if you were all of those and more

dacoats
07-04-2012, 10:32 PM
Bro, location check

you are from SD? oh god I feel sorry for you, bunch of weirdo's out there

Nomad
07-04-2012, 10:37 PM

The folks in the Dakotas are good, hard working people.

dacoats
07-04-2012, 11:57 PM
So we should be good, then.

hell no, you are gonna suck

SR
07-05-2012, 05:15 AM

No. Not from. Live in. You see, when people get older they have these things called "careers" and families". Sometimes you have to forfeit being somewhere you like for the benefit of family and there's nothing you can do about it.

And yes, there are a ton of weirdos out here, but there are a lot more good people here than not

dacoats
07-05-2012, 08:48 AM
No. Not from. Live in. You see, when people get older they have these things called "careers" and families". Sometimes you have to forfeit being somewhere you like for the benefit of family and there's nothing you can do about it.

And yes, there are a ton of weirdos out here, but there are a lot more good people here than not

When I was in SD, I didn't see any families, just weirdo's.....

SR
07-05-2012, 09:10 AM

I'm sure you covered the whole state.

BroncoNut
07-05-2012, 10:20 AM

really? I haven't met very many people from SD. Maybe you are saying that to put SR down?

BroncoNut
07-05-2012, 10:22 AM

sounds to me like it might be because of the folks you roll with more than anything. There's going to be "weirdos" whereever you go you hillbilly white trash POS

dacoats
07-05-2012, 10:29 AM
I'm sure you covered the whole state.

San Diego is not a state pal.

dacoats
07-05-2012, 10:30 AM
sounds to me like it might be because of the folks you roll with more than anything. There's going to be "weirdos" whereever you go you hillbilly white trash POS

enjoy your infraction

that is against the rules here, attacking a person like that.....

SR
07-05-2012, 10:33 AM
San Diego is not a state pal.

South Dakota is, moron. SD.

SR
07-05-2012, 10:34 AM
really? I haven't met very many people from SD. Maybe you are saying that to put SR down?

Joke is on him nut...he thought SD meant San Diego. Idiot. Yeah. I live in Rapid City, San Diego. This guy is SMART.

TheReverend
07-05-2012, 12:26 PM
Joke is on him nut...he thought SD meant San Diego. Idiot. Yeah. I live in Rapid City, San Diego. This guy is SMART.

You realize it's a regular poster from this very site trolling you, right?

Thnikkaman
07-05-2012, 12:29 PM

Do you know who it is? In the past, this mod staff has been pretty good about weeding out duplicate accounts and such.

TheReverend
07-05-2012, 12:52 PM
Do you know who it is? In the past, this mod staff has been pretty good about weeding out duplicate accounts and such.

No, but its far too obvious to be legit.

Thnikkaman
07-05-2012, 12:55 PM
No, but its far too obvious to be legit.

I totally agree with you that the trolling is obvious, I just can't say that it's someone from this board.

SR
07-05-2012, 01:38 PM

Sometimes I think it is, but then I don't think it is at other times. Either way, I-D-10-T

Ravage!!!
07-05-2012, 02:37 PM
I think its hotcarl..

BroncoNut
07-05-2012, 02:39 PM
enjoy your infraction

that is against the rules here, attacking a person like that.....

how did I attack you? I would think that hillbilly white trash POS would be a complement to you

BroncoNut
07-05-2012, 02:40 PM

:lol: no way. I like this guy

dacoats
07-07-2012, 06:28 PM
South Dakota is, moron. SD.

maybe in Canada it is? That place isn't american, they don't even have sports there, just a little shale and ice

dacoats
07-07-2012, 06:31 PM

bullchit, you are wrong, I told you about me and what I am going through, whats your trip?

SR
07-07-2012, 06:47 PM
maybe in Canada it is? That place isn't american, they don't even have sports there, just a little shale and ice

The entire population of this state is less than two million people. Of course there aren't professional sports here. And the oil is in North Dakota. You're not real good at this

SR
07-07-2012, 06:48 PM
bullchit, you are wrong, I told you my about me and what I am going through, whats your trip?

Whatever you're going through, I wish you were going through it on another site. Stupidity like yours cannot be ignored

TheReverend
07-07-2012, 11:41 PM
bullchit, you are wrong, I told you my about me and what I am going through, whats your trip?

I'm sorry. You seem to have mistaken me for someone who gives a shit.

My bad... I meant "gives a chit".

Simple Jaded
07-08-2012, 01:42 AM
San Diego is not a state pal.Lmao

This is actually the first intelligent things he's said. It was an accident but it is factually accurate, San Diego is not a state.......

dacoats
07-08-2012, 09:09 AM
The entire population of this state is less than two million people. Of course there aren't professional sports here. And the oil is in North Dakota. You're not real good at this

quit making excuses, you are just like Manning

dacoats
07-08-2012, 09:11 AM
I'm sorry. You seem to have mistaken me for someone who gives a shit.

My bad... I meant "gives a chit".
one way or another you guys will learn, I don't care what they say about blinko fans, you guys are alright.....and let me just add, to a point

SR
07-08-2012, 09:15 AM
quit making excuses, you are just like Manning

Why would I make excuses for this chit hole of a state? living here sucks.

dacoats
07-08-2012, 09:23 AM
let's get this thread back on topic

The lady that threw our entire organization under the bus (the coats that is) claiming to be this huge Manning fan, not a coat fan. Is here telling her story when she met P$. So I want to know what did she say to Pixie? What did he say in return?

What would you say if you met P$/Pixie?

Here is what I would ask; When you and your agent delayed contract talks did you plan to hold the Coats front office hostage so they wouldn't have a chance to use the money for top level FA's and that would leave you with all the money for your contract?

Secondly, I would ask, how is it, that as soon as the Coats cut you and you signed elsewhere, your neck was fine and you were back to normal with no pain or loss of feeling or weakness. Are you claiming an act of god of some sort or was faking a neck injury a part of the plan?

Last I would ask, how did it feel when you were getting paid as you claimed that injury, knowing you were fine and a could of help the coats tremendously over the fans watching Collins and Painter?

Oh I forgot, I would also ask, why is your brother better than you in the clutch and in the big game?

I would then give him a three stooges eye poke and leave.

What would you ask?

SR
07-08-2012, 09:24 AM
one way or another you guys will learn, I don't care what they say about blinko fans, you guys are alright.....and let me just add, to a point

I'm still curious what a blinko is. Raiders fans aren't even stupid enough to come up with something that retarded

dacoats
07-08-2012, 09:34 AM
Why would I make excuses for this chit hole of a state? living here sucks.

change it, take it on your back and make it better, don't be like Manning and complain about it.

Start the fishing and hunting olympics or something. Think investment, be like Peyton and take advantage of the guys with the big money.

Just some ideas.....

dacoats
07-08-2012, 09:35 AM
I'm still curious what a blinko is. Raiders fans aren't even stupid enough to come up with something that retarded

don't underestimate the Raider fans there Black Hills honkey

SR
07-08-2012, 09:48 AM
change it, take it on your back and make it better, don't be like Manning and complain about it.

Start the fishing and hunting olympics or something. Think investment, be like Peyton and take advantage of the guys with the big money.

Just some ideas.....

It's not something I can change. Don't try to give me life advice. I've got my chit together.

SR
07-08-2012, 09:49 AM
don't underestimate the Raider fans there Black Hills honkey

Like I said, Raiders fans aren't stupid enough to come up with something that retarded

DaRealCoatsfam
07-08-2012, 07:57 PM
for anyone wondering hes a "colts" fan who has his panties in a bunch cause he just got banned from the coltfreaks forum. Don't take anything he says seriously because no matter what you say he sticks to his m.o; spewing bullshit.

that is all. good day

dacoats
07-08-2012, 08:06 PM
for anyone wondering hes a "colts" fan who has his panties in a bunch cause he just got banned from the coltfreaks forum. Don't take anything he says seriously because no matter what you say he sticks to his m.o; spewing bullshit.

that is all. good day
you can't attack a member of this board that way!

enjoy your infraction FatDT!

Stay on topic, this isn't about me it is about meeting Manning, so stop spewing your bullshit and stay on topic please, the mods here like it that way.

SR
07-08-2012, 08:06 PM

that is all. good day

It's not "Colts" because COLTS IS THE ACTUAL NAME.

SR
07-08-2012, 08:07 PM
you can't attack a member of this board that way!

enjoy your infraction FatDT!

Stay on topic, this isn't about me it is about meeting Manning, so stop spewing your bullshit and stay on topic please, the mods here like it that way.

Don't act like you know what's going on here. FYI, coat on coat attacks are welcome.

dacoats
07-08-2012, 08:28 PM
Don't act like you know what's going on here. FYI, coat on coat attacks are welcome.

that is fine, he is a big pussie anyway, I am surprised he could even type with Manning's sack in his hands.....

SR
07-08-2012, 08:32 PM
that is fine, he is a big pussie anyway, I am surprised he could even type with Manning's sack in his hands.....

He types about as well as you do.

Denver Native (Carol)
07-08-2012, 08:38 PM

A couple of posts ago, you posted that this thread was about meeting Manning - not about anything else.

dacoats
07-08-2012, 10:18 PM
A couple of posts ago, you posted that this thread was about meeting Manning - not about anything else.

like I said he like meeting Manning's sack

but I have been busy trying to find out what a real"CoatFam" is? Any guess?

SR
07-08-2012, 10:50 PM
like I said he like meeting Manning's sack

but I have been busy trying to find out what a real"CoatFam" is? Any guess?

We are still all trying to figure out what a "coat" is, aside for the ignorant mispronunciation of "Colt".

Timmy!
07-09-2012, 11:48 AM
Lol. Coat on coat violence.