PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday John Elway

Superchop 7
06-28-2012, 06:19 PM
Send John Birthday wishes.

Happy Birthday #7 !

chazoe60
06-28-2012, 06:22 PM
Screw John Elway, that idiot drafted Osweiler.

BroncoNut
06-29-2012, 08:43 AM
happy birthday John. Cancers are cool

dacoats
06-29-2012, 10:49 AM
Hey John, I never liked you and never will. You see I am a Coats fan, and you cried like a baby and ran like a sissy.

I came here to tell all Bronco fans how much i hate Elway and now Manning, thats right, Manning. Most Coat fans still love Manning and wish him the best, I think he faked the injury cried like a baby and play Irsay to the point where he had to go. He is greedy selfish and a *****.

If you don't like my views Bronco fan and mods, ban me now, but if you want the truth from a Coats fan hear me out and enjoy

We hate you, and I hate you even more, Elway and Manning, pathetic!

chazoe60
06-29-2012, 11:30 AM
Hey John, I never liked you and never will. You see I am a Coats fan, and you cried like a baby and ran like a sissy.

I came here to tell all Bronco fans how much i hate Elway and now Manning, thats right, Manning. Most Coat fans still love Manning and wish him the best, I think he faked the injury cried like a baby and play Irsay to the point where he had to go. He is greedy selfish and a *****.

If you don't like my views Bronco fan and mods, ban me now, but if you want the truth from a Coats fan hear me out and enjoy

Hey tough guy, who are the "coats"? Oh and if you're talking about the Colts then all I have to say is go screw. I think it's funny that a fan of a team that loaded moving vans in the middle of the night and scurried out of their original hometown like cockroaches when the lights come on, is accusing anyone of being greedy and selfish.

Baltimore says Hi, bitch.

MOtorboat
06-29-2012, 11:42 AM
lol (sorry tink)

slim
06-29-2012, 11:46 AM
Holy shit, MO. Stop loling before Tinker gets pissed. He has enough on his plate right now.

MOtorboat
06-29-2012, 11:51 AM
Holy shit, MO. Stop loling before Tinker gets pissed. He has enough on his plate right now.

lol

Who wants bet that's Bullgator posting as the "coats" fan lol

slim
06-29-2012, 11:52 AM
lol

Ravage!!!
06-29-2012, 01:38 PM
That has got to be the worst trolling post ... Evah!!

That has to be Bullgator. No one else could pull off a lame trolling post about Elway and Manning, like that.

Denver Native (Carol)
06-29-2012, 03:36 PM

I am a COATS fan also - when the temp is around zero - but hard to think of that now, with the string of 100 degree days we have had lately.

Superchop 7
06-29-2012, 03:55 PM
Hey tough guy, who are the "coats"? Oh and if you're talking about the Colts then all I have to say is go screw. I think it's funny that a fan of a team that loaded moving vans in the middle of the night and scurried out of their original hometown like cockroaches when the lights come on, is accusing anyone of being greedy and selfish.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Best Post Ever.

Superchop 7
06-29-2012, 03:57 PM
http://youtu.be/_CRWKTguxNQ

dacoats
06-29-2012, 04:54 PM

yeah dacoats is becoming a problem :lol:

who cares who leaves in a moving van? What did Manning leave in? What did Elway leave in? They all left in something.

I am just telling you what my business is all about. Manning will take all your money do a zillion commercials start changing the offense for his own good and you will stop running the ball. I think the one thing Manning did well as a Coat was beat you guys bad, and he will continue to beat you guys in a different way.

If thinks don't go well, I bet he blames the offensive line.

Good Luck all the way around, and you know what Luck I am talking about.......

dacoats
06-29-2012, 04:57 PM
I am a COATS fan also - when the temp is around zero - but hard to think of that now, with the string of 100 degree days we have had lately.

go burry your head in a colorado snow bank, you should be a fan of our team, you need all the Luck you can get. And you know what Luck I am talking about.

That dacoats is such a problem what are we going to do?

MOtorboat
06-29-2012, 05:00 PM
De Plane! De Plane!

Sorry, that's what I think of when I see that user name,

NightTerror218
06-29-2012, 05:44 PM
Bet he got laid by a cheerleader :eek:

SR
06-29-2012, 06:10 PM
go burry your head in a colorado snow bank, you should be a fan of our team, you need all the Luck you can get. And you know what Luck I am talking about.

That dacoats is such a problem what are we going to do?

Are you black? I could see you pronouncing Colts as "Coats" if that was the case.

dacoats
06-29-2012, 10:04 PM
Are you black? I could see you pronouncing Colts as "Coats" if that was the case.

you may be the first person to understand, amazing......

SR
06-30-2012, 08:57 AM
My "ignorance radar" was pinging

dacoats
07-01-2012, 07:32 PM
hey, Loserway! How long has it been since you bailed on my Coats? Another Birthday and another year away from that embarrassing moment in your life.

SR
07-01-2012, 08:06 PM
hey, Loserway! How long has it been since you bailed on my Coats? Another Birthday and another year away from that embarrassing moment in your life.

I don't think you know what you're talking about. Elway went to a handful of Super Bowls, a bunch of Pro Bowls, was the second QB in history to pass for 50k (k=thousand) yards, most 4th quarter come backs, two SB championships, SB MVP. I mean, do you really think Elway is embarrassed about not playing for the Colts? Because I sure as hell don't.

MOtorboat
07-01-2012, 08:07 PM
Elway is Denver.

Wah-wah "coats" fan...

MOtorboat
07-01-2012, 08:08 PM
P.S. Unfortunately, this thread probably should go in the smack forum.

A shame he picked this thread to do this in.

SR
07-01-2012, 08:10 PM

No joke

Denver Native (Carol)
07-01-2012, 08:19 PM

Sorry to say, this is not the only thread he is doing it in.

FanInAZ
07-01-2012, 08:23 PM
Getting back on topic:

:birthday: Elway! One of the greatest QBs in NFL history!

SR
07-01-2012, 08:23 PM
Sorry to say, this is not the only thread he is doing it in.

He'll get banned eventually

Canmore
07-01-2012, 08:24 PM
He'll get banned eventually

Sooner would be preferable.

SR
07-01-2012, 08:33 PM
Agreed

chazoe60
07-01-2012, 09:00 PM
Is it okay to call a poster a mouth breathing mongoloid, devoid of anything resembling inteligence if said poster is purposefully posting like a mouth breathing mongoloid?

SR
07-01-2012, 09:33 PM
Of course

dacoats
07-01-2012, 10:55 PM
that's messed up

Simple Jaded
07-02-2012, 12:55 AM
I knew there'd be some whiny bitch that came into this thread and wet is pants about how Elway wronged him but I never saw it coming from this angle.......

dacoats
07-02-2012, 01:14 AM
keep your head on a swivel !

Timmy!
07-02-2012, 06:26 AM
This guy needs to axe somebody for a little help.

SR
07-02-2012, 07:49 AM
keep your head on a swivel !

For what?

dacoats
07-02-2012, 01:12 PM
For what?

you never know what angle it is coming from, look you guys are from the mountains over there and from the desert. I ain't trying to make sense of all that crazy wilderness chit you have going on over there. Y'all probably from the same set of baby batter, so just give me my space in here and everything will be fine....

Remember I am a Coats fan, I hate Manning (unlike a lot of the ballwashers in Indy that still wash 'em for him) he made his choice to play for your team, so let it be and if I have to get in that elevator some is gonna get it

high altitude my ass

chazoe60
07-02-2012, 01:18 PM
DaCoats is dogfish ******* with us. That's my belief. Because no one could be this stupid, it's gotta be a gag.

SR
07-02-2012, 01:21 PM
you never know what angle it is coming from, look you guys are from the mountains over there and from the desert. I ain't trying to make sense of all that crazy wilderness chit you have going on over there. Y'all probably from the same set of baby batter, so just give me my space in here and everything will be fine....

Remember I am a Coats fan, I hate Manning (unlike a lot of the ballwashers in Indy that still wash 'em for him) he made his choice to play for your team, so let it be and if I have to get in that elevator some is gonna get it

high altitude my ass

Time out. You just said in another thread you know what it's like to be on top and stay on top. You do realize you know that feeling for the past decade plus because of Manning right?

dacoats
07-02-2012, 01:33 PM
Time out. You just said in another thread you know what it's like to be on top and stay on top. You do realize you know that feeling for the past decade plus because of Manning right?

like I said in that thread it was because of timely running and defense, in spite of all those picks and pick sixes. God I got tried of that chit.

Denver Native (Carol)
07-02-2012, 01:40 PM

high altitude my ass

Peyton Manning's 14-year career with the Indianapolis Colts is coming to an end after owner Jim Irsay informed the four-time NFL MVP on Monday night that the team will release him, according to team sources.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7653897/sources-indianapolis-colts-part-peyton-manning-wednesday

So - Manning made his choice to play for the Broncos - INTERESTING - because of what Irsay did, Manning had two choices - do not play football again, or sign with a new team.

dacoats
07-02-2012, 01:42 PM
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7653897/sources-indianapolis-colts-part-peyton-manning-wednesday

So - Manning made his choice to play for the Broncos - INTERESTING - because of what Irsay did, Manning had two choices - do not play football again, or sign with a new team.

surface talk, you don't know that real story obviously.......postin something from the media and believing it, lol what a joke....

SR
07-02-2012, 01:45 PM
like I said in that thread it was because of timely running and defense, in spite of all those picks and pick sixes. God I got tried of that chit.

Peyton Manning has thrown one pick six per every 384.18 pass attempts, which is 88th worst all time. But over the course of his career he has made 7210 passing attempts, which is fourth all time. Peyton Manning has thrown 17 career pick sixes, two of which were in the playoffs. Compare that to the over 30 that Dan Marino threw, and 17 doesn't seem so bad. Chew on that.

chazoe60
07-02-2012, 01:47 PM
Peyton Manning has thrown one pick six per every 384.18 pass attempts, which is 88th worst all time. But over the course of his career he has made 7210 passing attempts, which is fourth all time. Peyton Manning has thrown 17 career pick sixes, two of which were in the playoffs. Compare that to the over 30 that Dan Marino threw, and 17 doesn't seem so bad. Chew on that.
No no no, don't chew!

Refer to other thread.

Denver Native (Carol)
07-02-2012, 01:47 PM
surface talk, you don't know that real story obviously.......postin something from the media and believing it, lol what a joke....

Well OK - since you feel you know more than ESPN, challenging the fact that Irsay did not release Manning, exactly what happened then?

dacoats
07-02-2012, 01:53 PM
Well OK - since you feel you know more than ESPN, challenging the fact that Irsay did not release Manning, exactly what happened then?

they went into the back room, Irsay told Manning that he wanted him back and wanted to draft Luck, best of both worlds. He also told Manning that if he wanted to win another vince that he would have to restructure because he was making too damn much money. Manning had a meeting at a steak house in Indy with his peeps. Probably threw a fit like a baby. SO he went back to big daddy Irsay and said if you want Luck you release me. I ain't being shown up by no kid.

SO Irsay went and had dinner (smoked pot) with his peeps. Meanwhile Manning started really faking the neck thing that would ultimately force Irsay to make that business decision.

I blame Manning, he pulled an Elway, lets face the music Blinko fans, you know it and I know it.

No class!

SR
07-02-2012, 01:57 PM
You eat paint chips.

Denver Native (Carol)
07-02-2012, 02:13 PM
they went into the back room, Irsay told Manning that he wanted him back and wanted to draft Luck, best of both worlds. He also told Manning that if he wanted to win another vince that he would have to restructure because he was making too damn much money. Manning had a meeting at a steak house in Indy with his peeps. Probably threw a fit like a baby. SO he went back to big daddy Irsay and said if you want Luck you release me. I ain't being shown up by no kid.

SO Irsay went and had dinner (smoked pot) with his peeps. Meanwhile Manning started really faking the neck thing that would ultimately force Irsay to make that business decision.

I blame Manning, he pulled an Elway, lets face the music Blinko fans, you know it and I know it.

No class!

So, were you invited to the meeting between Irsay and Manning, Manning's meeting at the steak house, and Irsay's dinner, or were you the lucky "fly on the wall" at these events?

Canmore
07-02-2012, 02:26 PM
You eat paint chips.

With lead. Old style!

dacoats
07-02-2012, 02:55 PM
So, were you invited to the meeting between Irsay and Manning, Manning's meeting at the steak house, and Irsay's dinner, or were you the lucky "fly on the wall" at these events?

Manning spent over $1,000 dollars at that dinner they posted the receipt on the Coats forum

PatriotsGuy
07-02-2012, 02:58 PM
Well there you go, that's evidence enough for me. Wrap it up.

dacoats
07-02-2012, 03:06 PM
Well there you go, that's evidence enough for me. Wrap it up.

shut up you Pats doofus! What have you won lately? A good look at Eli holding the Vince and the keys?

SR
07-02-2012, 03:09 PM
Manning spent over $1,000 dollars at that dinner they posted the receipt on the Coats forum

A grand at dinner when you make $20mil per year is chump change. That's like me shopping the dollar menu at Taco Bell.

PatriotsGuy
07-02-2012, 03:10 PM
What have you won lately?

A lot of games

Denver Native (Carol)
07-02-2012, 04:17 PM

What does Manning spending $1,000 dollars at that dinner have to do with me asking you if you attended the 3 events, which, in your post, you detailed exactly what supposedly happened at all three events, versus the article which ESPN carried on Irsay releasing Manning

FanInAZ
07-02-2012, 04:48 PM
What have you won lately? A good look at Eli holding the Vince and the keys?

Meanwhile, dacoats were making their plans for what they were going do with the 1st pick of the draft that they were rewarded with for having the worst record in the league. Any half way objective football fan can figure out that the Pats are much closer to winning another SB then dacoats.

Denver Native (Carol)
07-02-2012, 04:58 PM

Are you sure this is not what you were referring to, which was in NC on March 2nd?

Steakhouse Server Fired Over Peyton Manning Tip Flap

According to the Triangle Business Journal, a server at the restaurant was fired after posting a photograph of the generous tip Manning left on a $625 bill. The restaurant included its own 18 percent gratuity, bringing the tab to about $739, and Manning added another $200 on top -- roughly -a 50 percent tip. "Jon" was terminated by restaurant owner Van Eure for violating the restaurant's privacy policy.

http://www.theindychannel.com/sports/30637661/detail.html

MOtorboat
07-02-2012, 06:13 PM
:elefant:

Simple Jaded
07-02-2012, 06:50 PM
You eat paint chips.

Bath salt.......

dacoats
07-02-2012, 07:48 PM
Are you sure this is not what you were referring to, which was in NC on March 2nd?

http://www.theindychannel.com/sports/30637661/detail.html

why don't you shut up and let me tell the story, damn blinko fans think they know everything

Thats why I came here in the first place to give you my inside look at NOW your homeboy, not our homie, P$, I call him Pixie.....

Manning has to realize that fans know the truth and we will call a spade a spade everytime

SR
07-02-2012, 07:57 PM
why don't you shut up and let me tell the story, damn blinko fans think they know everything

Thats why I came here in the first place to give you my inside look at NOW your homeboy, not our homie, P$, I call him Pixie.....

Manning has to realize that fans know the truth and we will call a spade a spade everytime

You have more of an inside look than ESPN and NFLN? And you haven't told us anything. Care to respond to any of the stats I posted? I mean if you wanna talk shit at least back it up with numbers and facts

Timmy!
07-02-2012, 08:36 PM
Lol. This guy isnt even a good troll. We had to deal with tebois, you're really gonna need to step it up here.

MOtorboat
07-02-2012, 08:43 PM
Lol. This guy isnt even a good troll. We had to deal with tebois, you're really gonna need to step it up here.

I think it is a Teboi.

Denver Native (Carol)
07-02-2012, 08:51 PM
why don't you shut up and let me tell the story,

WHY - because I do not like fiction stories

Timmy!
07-02-2012, 09:45 PM
I think it is a Teboi.

I think ur right.....posting from my droid is hard mo, and the spellcheck for the new 4.0 os is wierd.

FanInAZ
07-02-2012, 09:57 PM
WHY - because I do not like fiction stories

I like fiction stories, unless they are trying to pass themselves off as historical fact.

By the way, did you know Abraham Lincoln was a Vampire Hunter?

dacoats
07-02-2012, 11:29 PM
You have more of an inside look than ESPN and NFLN? And you haven't told us anything. Care to respond to any of the stats I posted? I mean if you wanna talk shit at least back it up with numbers and facts

you go look it up, I told you the damn truth

30 runs in 2006 we win the vince

18 runs in the other 9 years plus, no vince

follow the script instead of that bucked tooth coward that ran from the city of champions

MOtorboat
07-02-2012, 11:32 PM
Did you really just call Indianapolis the "city of champions" after all the disparaging things you said about the only champion the city has ever had?

Yes.

Yes you did.

SR
07-03-2012, 05:11 AM
you go look it up, I told you the damn truth

30 runs in 2006 we win the vince

18 runs in the other 9 years plus, no vince

follow the script instead of that bucked tooth coward that ran from the city of champions

I'm talking about pick six passes. You said that he threw more than anyone and you got tired of watching him throw them. Statistically, he hasn't thrown many.

PatriotsGuy
07-03-2012, 08:19 AM
Yeah this guy is a terrible troll, my 16 year old could do better.

chazoe60
07-03-2012, 08:21 AM
Yeah this guy is a terrible troll, my 16 year old could do better.

My 6 year old could. This guy is a joke.

dacoats
07-03-2012, 09:54 AM
I'm talking about pick six passes. You said that he threw more than anyone and you got tired of watching him throw them. Statistically, he hasn't thrown many.

bull, no one throws a pixie sixie like P money.

dacoats
07-03-2012, 09:54 AM
why don't you go slap that little crybaby brat, you call a kid

SR
07-03-2012, 09:59 AM
bull, no one throws a pixie sixie like P money.

Obviously you didn't see/comprehend the stats I posted.

chazoe60
07-03-2012, 10:14 AM
why don't you go slap that little crybaby brat, you call a kid

My kids are smarter than you and they're 6 and 8. They both know how to spell and say colts.

dacoats
07-03-2012, 10:36 AM
My kids are smarter than you and they're 6 and 8. They both know how to spell and say colts.

yeah that is great, but neither one could beat me one on one in the ring.

chazoe60
07-03-2012, 10:55 AM

Actually my son is a bit of a badass.

dacoats
07-03-2012, 11:53 AM
Actually my son is a bit of a badass.

like father, like son

chazoe60
07-03-2012, 12:16 PM
like father, like son

Now we're starting to see eye to eye.

dacoats
07-03-2012, 12:31 PM
easy there mountain hugger

its been a long time since a blinko fan could look a coats fan in the eye

chazoe60
07-03-2012, 12:39 PM
easy there mountain hugger

its been a long time since a blinko fan could look a coats fan in the eye

I don't know, if you look up just right and I suck in my gut a little, I think we can make it happen.

SR
07-03-2012, 12:51 PM

That's because they're six and eight. Quit trying to be an e-warrior or the e-tuff guys around here are going to e-beat the e-shit out of your e-punkass.

dacoats
07-03-2012, 01:40 PM
I don't know, if you look up just right and I suck in my gut a little, I think we can make it happen.

let's not and say we did

(hate that line but couldn't help it here, it was a big old softball)

dacoats
07-03-2012, 01:41 PM
That's because they're six and eight. Quit trying to be an e-warrior or the e-tuff guys around here are going to e-beat the e-shit out of your e-punkass.

whoa! Man with chest out! Beware.

who do you think you are Omahacoat?

MOtorboat
07-03-2012, 01:43 PM
WTF is an Omahacoat?

Denver Native (Carol)
07-03-2012, 01:51 PM
WTF is an Omahacoat?

Looks like you can get one here

http://www.overland.com/stores/omahane.aspx

SR
07-03-2012, 02:51 PM
whoa! Man with chest out! Beware.

who do you think you are Omahacoat?

You're the one e-threatening an eight and a six year old. Man, you really suck at this smack game.

Timmy!
07-03-2012, 04:02 PM
This guy is just sad. He makes Oakland raider look like a genius.

Timmy!
07-03-2012, 04:05 PM
Are the omahacoats warm?

SR
07-03-2012, 04:34 PM
And what the **** is a "Blinko"? Is that supposed to be some kind of derogatory term for Broncos? Even Raiders fans are that stupid.

dacoats
07-03-2012, 04:43 PM
WTF is an Omahacoat?

you don't really want to know! Do you? You really want to know? you damn internet muscle head

Look I don't want to have to bring in my backup, I don't even need my backup, chumps...

Most of them boys are still Manning ballwashers anyway, they can go pound to, they banned me anyway, F them too.

dacoats
07-03-2012, 04:45 PM
Looks like you can get one here

http://www.overland.com/stores/omahane.aspx
thats a damn cheap shot, take it back!

chazoe60
07-03-2012, 04:58 PM
I'm starting to kinda like this guy. I think we should keep him around, kinda like our version of the Gimp.

Simple Jaded
07-03-2012, 10:37 PM
So you lost a couple Hall of Fame QB's to the Broncos, so what? At least you're going from Manning to Luck, we've been stuck watching Kyle Ortonary and Tim Tebow the last 3 years. Show some F'n compassion ya D-bag.......

dacoats
07-04-2012, 12:00 AM
So you lost a couple Hall of Fame CRYBABIES to the Broncos, so what?

Fixed it for ya......

you will wish you had Tebowie back after watching this foreheaded goof out there throwing pixies all day

Npba900
07-04-2012, 10:47 AM
Well Da-Bonehead........feelings are mutual.

Npba900
07-04-2012, 10:57 AM
Meh! Seeing Red is harmless.:beer:

dacoats
07-04-2012, 11:28 AM
Meh! Seeing Red is harmless.:beer:

thats what I figured, but he has been attacking me on all fronts.....

thats go to know......

MOtorboat
07-04-2012, 11:30 AM
Tell us more stories about the "city of champions."

SR
07-04-2012, 11:53 AM
thats what I figured, but he has been attacking me on all fronts.....

thats go to know......

Yeah. I'm harmless. BECAUSE THIS IS THE ******* INTERNET.

Timmy!
07-04-2012, 04:32 PM
City of champions. :pound:

Simple Jaded
07-04-2012, 07:58 PM
you will wish you had Tebowie back after watching this foreheaded goof out there throwing pixies all dayLmmfao

Wanna bet?.......

BroncoNut
07-04-2012, 08:02 PM
I'm starting to kinda like this guy. I think we should keep him around, kinda like our version of the Gimp.

I love these types of guys

BroncoNut
07-04-2012, 08:04 PM
thats a damn cheap shot, take it back!

I agree. Carol, for real? you're better than that

dacoats
07-04-2012, 10:31 PM
Tell us more stories about the "city of champions."

you remember super bowl V?

you ever hear of these?

NFL Championships (3)
1958, 1959, 1968
Super Bowl Championships (2)
1970 (V), 2006 (XLI)

of course not?

MOtorboat
07-04-2012, 10:33 PM
you remember super bowl V?

you ever hear of these?

NFL Championships (3)
1958, 1959, 1968
Super Bowl Championships (2)
1970 (V), 2006 (XLI)

of course not?

They were in Baltimore.

Now back to Indianapolis being the "city of champions."

FanInAZ
07-05-2012, 12:57 AM
I purpose that we create a special forum just for OaklandRaider & dacoats. No one else would be allowed to post in their privet forum, and they wouldn't be allowed to post outside of it.

Timmy!
07-05-2012, 04:57 AM
City of champions....lol. whats next? Oakland the crown jewel of california? Seattle the sunniest city? Nebraska" land of majestic mountain peaks.

dacoats
07-05-2012, 08:49 AM
They were in Baltimore.

thats when I was a fan of the Coats Cities of Champions!

dacoats
07-05-2012, 08:50 AM
I purpose that we create a special forum just for OaklandRaider & dacoats. No one else would be allowed to post in their privet forum, and they wouldn't be allowed to post outside of it.

I don't know what you are trying to say but that is the standard of you people in Arizona, to much heat to the brain.......

SR
07-05-2012, 09:07 AM
I don't know what you are trying to say but that is the standard of you people in Arizona, to much heat to the brain.......

How old are you?

Ravage!!!
07-05-2012, 10:54 AM
They were in Baltimore.

:lol: He's trying to claim championships owned by another city and state!!

Denver, Champions of 8 Super Bowls!! six of them were won in Pittsburgh.

FanInAZ
07-05-2012, 03:03 PM

OR is going to show back up one of these days and make the same kind of absurd statements about Raiders that you’re making about dacoats. You will then read the members of this board mock him the same way that their mocking you know, as well as a number of the members pleading with other members to just put him on their ignore list with the hope that he will just go away. It hasn't happened with you yet, but make my words, you will start reading post in which members of this board will plead with the rest of the members to just put you on their ignore list hoping that you will go away. As for me, I'm done with you. So welcome to my ignore list.

dacoats
07-06-2012, 06:25 AM
How old are you?

this thread is about how old John "you fill in the blank" Elway is, correct?

Happy birthday John, we love you in Indy and Baltimore! For the stand up guy that you are.

SR
07-06-2012, 07:56 AM
this thread is about how old John "you fill in the blank" Elway is, correct?

Happy birthday John, we love you in Indy and Baltimore! For the stand up guy that you are.

Well, you post like you're 15. So I figured I'd ask. It was worth a shot. And obviously we'll keep working under the assumption that you are 15.

dacoats
07-06-2012, 10:48 AM
Well, you post like you're 15. So I figured I'd ask. It was worth a shot. And obviously we'll keep working under the assumption that you are 15.

you also figured you would beat us in that wild card round years ago, how did that work out? Maybe you should change your name to Seeinghorshoes?

SR
07-06-2012, 12:02 PM
you also figured you would beat us in that wild card round years ago, how did that work out? Maybe you should change your name to Seeinghorshoes?

I've never bet against Peyton Manning. And what is "Seeinghorshoes"? What are horshoes? So confused.

Ravage!!!
07-07-2012, 10:06 AM
I've never bet against Peyton Manning. And what is "Seeinghorshoes"? What are horshoes? So confused.

those are the horses that lonely "studs put out to pasture" call on lonely weekends.

dacoats
07-07-2012, 06:26 PM

why don't you shut up, you know what I meant to say, you whoopty whoop...

SR
07-07-2012, 06:50 PM
why don't you shut up, you know what I meant to say, you whoopty whoop...

Nope. Don't know what you meant because you don't make any sense. What's a "whoopty whoop"?