PDA

View Full Version : Please submit your questions for Peyton Hillis interview

Tned
06-24-2009, 06:57 PM
Ok, while we're a little behind on the Wesley Woodyard interview, I am now collecting questions for Peyton Hillis.

I will leave this thread open for a week to collect questions, and then conduct the interview sometime within a couple weeks after that point.

So, please post questions you would like me to ask Peyton. Once the interview is completed, I will create a post in Broncos Talk with Peyton's answers.

T.K.O.
06-24-2009, 07:06 PM
peyton,i realize most players feel they will play at whatever position helps the team and or keeps them on the field,that aside where do you feel you would be most effective at fullback or halfback? or tight end for that matter?
and more importantly which do you enjoy more?

thanx tned:salute:

honz
06-24-2009, 07:49 PM
Has Coach McDaniels given you any indication as to what type of role you will have in the offense next year? Will you be stay at RB and run the ball often? Will you move to fullback and be more of a short yardage guy/pass catching weapon? Or maybe a little of both?

MasterShake
06-24-2009, 08:21 PM
Despite this only being your second year, you are practically a veteran on a young squad that has added many new faces in the offseason. Do you feel that the chemistry is shaping up, or is it too early to tell?

nevcraw
06-24-2009, 08:49 PM
Peyton you are a true joy to watch play the game of football like it was meant to be played.
Do you feel that if you had not had that terrible injury to your hammy the team would have made the playoffs?

LTC Pain
06-24-2009, 08:49 PM
How did a big, bruising guy like yourself develop such soft hands?

dogfish
06-24-2009, 09:17 PM
Which makes you happier-- scoring a touchdown, or flattening a linebacker?

If you see Sean Merriman headed your way in the open field, will you juke or lower the boom?

I know you're a team guy, but PC answers aside :D, would you be happier being the fulltime starting tailback, or lining up at several different spots and being a jack of all trades that contributes as a runner, blocker and receiver?

How satisfying will it be if (when!) you end up having a better pro career than Darren McFadden and Felix Jones?

What's your impression of Knowshon Moreno so far?

Lonestar
06-25-2009, 10:47 AM
Just how bad was the injury last year could you describe it more?..

Why did Mike not see your potential till you were the last man standing?

compare the coaching styles of mike and Josh..

are your teammates buying into the new schemes and coaches..

GEM
06-25-2009, 11:41 AM
No question, just a comment.

You are an absolute joy to watch on the football field. Thanks for making me love the RB position again. Running guys over while gaining an extra 5 yards...:rockon: LOVE IT!!

Good luck this season!! :D

horsepig
06-25-2009, 10:00 PM
Multiple carry tailback, baby! Are they gonna give you the rock on a "flow of the game basis". I.E., if your getting those break into the open field runs, will they leave you in as the feature back?

WARHORSE
06-25-2009, 11:22 PM
Youre going to be in the pro bowl next 5 yrs minimum Peyton, which means youre coming to Hawaii.

Do you know how to drive a hammock? I'll let you drive mine for free, and you can even put your feet up.

Also, I got two daughters, take your pick, I'll meet you at the altar.:salute:

Seriously........What is the single most important area in your faith that helped move you to be in the position youre in?

And lastly, I was joking about my daughters.:D Thanks!

JKcatch724
06-25-2009, 11:30 PM
Peyton, your hard work shows when you step onto the field. What kind of offseason workouts/training methods do you use outside of the Broncos' facility?

NameUsedBefore
06-25-2009, 11:46 PM
Can you send me a vial of your sweat?

- Just an ordinary fan.

Tned
06-29-2009, 07:03 PM
Make sure to get your questions in.

titan
06-29-2009, 09:00 PM
You played with some talented running backs at Arkansas. How do your bronco runnng back teammates compare? Who do you expect a big year from out of the Denver backfield (other than yourself!)?

Chris90210
06-29-2009, 10:42 PM
Peyton do you still like to come back to Arkansas to hunt or do you enjoy hunting in Colorado?

What do you do to get motivated before a game?

How many yards(rushing and receiving) are you projecting this season? What is your goal?

Can I have a autograph or signed Jersey? haha

How does it feel going from a bottom of the roster to starter?

What would you tell those who underestimated you and your abilities?

I enjoy watching your passion for the game and enjoy watching what you do on and off the field. Keep up the good work!

Also if you ever need any information or anything else(trails, hunting, fishing) regarding the Ouachita National Forest give me a call and I'll get the info or do what I can do.

sneakers
06-29-2009, 11:35 PM
What is it like carrying a football in the NFL? Does time slow down? Is it silent?

Requiem / The Dagda
06-30-2009, 12:01 AM
Owen Schmitt was recently arrested for DUI. Some say he was a better fullback than you in college, what do you say to those critics now?

shank
06-30-2009, 02:21 AM
how awesome is it to be my adopt-a-bronco? it's probably pretty awesome, or i wouldn't have done done it, correct?

peyton ******* rules.

T.K.O.
06-30-2009, 10:10 AM
peyton, how do you think the season will pan out ,undefeated or 15-1 ?:D

pnbronco
06-30-2009, 10:13 AM
Do you have a routine on game day? What did you do to keep yourself positive after your injury?

Thank you for giving 110% to every game, it was such a joy to watch you and I look forward to seeing you this season.

broncofaninfla
06-30-2009, 12:53 PM
In the short time you have played to date, which play are you most proud of?
Would you rather run past a defender or through a defender?