PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Iraq

squints
10-27-2007, 03:24 AM
Hi everyone

I thought I would drop a line, and tell everyone that I am doing well. The living conditions are a lot better this time around.

I have been very busy, only 11 more months to go.

I have not been able to watch any Bronco games, but looking at the highlights Im glad I didn't. :( ...... They should get things going, they always do. So ahve faith my fellow Broncos fans.

Well I guess I need to get going.

:beer: <------ Have one for me

SR
10-27-2007, 03:40 AM
Glad you're doing alright. The last game against the Steelers was a great game to watch...very entertaining.

Uncle Buck
10-27-2007, 03:55 AM
Hi everyone

I thought I would drop a line, and tell everyone that I am doing well. The living conditions are a lot better this time around.

I have not been able to watch any Bronco games, but looking at the highlights Im glad I didn't. :( ...... They should get things going, they always do. So ahve faith my fellow Broncos fans.

Thank you for your service, and bring your *ss back here soon! :salute:

If it were up to me, old men like me would go in there to serve as your replacements. You have so much life ahead of you, and we have so little.

But, here's to you and all that you do, buddie! :beer:

KCL
10-27-2007, 09:18 AM
hello squints and good to hear from you!!!

Hope all is well with you and glad to hear its better for you this time!

Thank You for your service to this country!!!

Denver Native (Carol)
10-27-2007, 09:23 AM
Great to hear from you squints. Stay safe and thanks so much for your service :usa2:

Az Snake
11-01-2007, 11:06 AM
Hi everyone

Howdy squints !

Sorry I missed this.

...... They should get things going, they always do.
Maybe next week !;)

Take care squints.

squints
12-12-2007, 04:16 AM
Just checking in again. Noothing new here. It was a nice win this week v/s KC. It is nice to see our 2nd year players really stepping up. Have a :beer: for me.

Escobar
12-12-2007, 04:23 AM
Just checking in again. Noothing new here. It was a nice win this week v/s KC. It is nice to see our 2nd year players really stepping up. Have a :beer: for me.

hey, whattup squints!!! Ive always love your tank avatar, hope your in good health buddy! :beer:

pnbronco
12-13-2007, 01:14 PM

Hi squints, you take care of yourself. It's nice when the Broncos do well, you should be happy Marshall did very well. Keep posting when you can, we all like to hear from you and know how things are going.

Tned
12-13-2007, 01:18 PM
Hey Squints, glad you are safe and well. You sure haven't much exciting this season with the Broncos :sad:, but they have had their moments where the offense has looked like it could be something special.

Take care and pop in and say hi when you can.