PDA

View Full Version : Looks like these guys might just know a thing or two

Mannway187
06-20-2012, 04:22 PM
This is a pretty good indication that this front office is leading this team in the right direction. http://blog.denverbroncos.com/tag/eric-page/
After I read this story it made me get a little more excited about where we are headed. This kid sounds like Rod Smith part doux.

vandammage13
06-20-2012, 05:18 PM
This is a pretty good indication that this front office is leading this team in the right direction. http://blog.denverbroncos.com/tag/eric-page/
After I read this story it made me get a little more excited about where we are headed. This kid sounds like Rod Smith part doux.

I get the feeling you are only excited about the direction of this franchise because Manning is here.

Good enough reason, I suppose...But let's not pretend like you would give two shits about the direction of this franchise if Manning wasn't here.
---------
*Edit- That was rather harsh, I suppose...for that I'm sorry...But, I'm just calling them as I see 'em.

Chef Zambini
06-20-2012, 05:23 PM
very exciting prospect, I know one denver columnist who will be eager to see him succeed and offer him a spelling lesson.
is he wearing # 19?
I hope he can transcend the short term joy that royal provided!
I especially like his quarterback background, that experience translates well for WR in the NFL, see bolden for details !
good luck Page and best wishes !

Chef Zambini
06-20-2012, 05:27 PM
I get the feeling you are only excited about the direction of this franchise because Manning is here.

Good enough reason, I suppose...But let's not pretend like you would give two shits about the direction of this franchise if Manning wasn't here.
---------
*Edit- That was rather harsh, I suppose...for that I'm sorry...But, I'm just calling them as I see 'em.
...It may be the VERY reason why PAGE is excited about this franchise and why he accepted our offer over other teams!

lets be honest with ourselves, shaLL WE?
THE #1 reason why ANY of us is excited about this years broncos is peyton manning !

Jsteve01
06-20-2012, 06:08 PM
for me the excitement is all about mitch unrein. That guy has passion

NightTerror218
06-20-2012, 06:13 PM
I think Page makes the 53-man roster as special teams returner.

12and4
06-20-2012, 09:01 PM
...It may be the VERY reason why PAGE is excited about this franchise and why he accepted our offer over other teams!

lets be honest with ourselves, shaLL WE?
THE #1 reason why ANY of us is excited about this years broncos is peyton manning !

not to mention von miller and JDR

MOtorboat
06-20-2012, 09:30 PM

---------

He's not a Colt fan. He's already explained that.

Unfortunately, for all the Tebow worshipers who claim Manning would bring that same crowd, they were entirely wrong.

Mannway187
06-21-2012, 11:14 AM

---------

The economy has finally gotten so bad that it is affecting the purchasing power of two shits. Nowadays you gotta pinch and squeeze for a few years just to save two shits so your probably right, I wouldn't give away the two shits that I labored so hard to put aside unless I was excited about the return I was getting.
Maybe you should get a second job, then you could afford a better pair of glasses to help you "call em". You could then use your new clear vision to look around and see that I'm not riding in the bandwagon your pulling around. I appreciate the offer but I've already got a ride lined up.
I've still got some loose shit laying around so maybe I'll buy you a pair of balls to hang from that wagon. LOL Look for me in New Orleans, I'll be the guy with the shit eating grin, shitting through silk shorts out there in that field of tall cotton.

*Edit- I like harsh, it gets my blood pumping and causes shit to stir!!

rationalfan
06-21-2012, 01:57 PM

---------

i read your edit, but still have to respond: don't forget, for many of us the very reason we became broncos fans is because of one man, john elway. i didn't care about the broncos at all. then, as a kid, i watched him play one sunday and became an instant fan. been a broncosmaniac ever since.

in the post-tebowner era, it's easy to shovel disdain at newcomers who follow a particular player into the broncos fandom. but it happens every year with certain rookies (bringing college fans to the broncos). and it happens every year with certain free agents (manning, dawkins, etc.). most of them won't be the ignorant evangelists who follow tebow's every move - thankfully. most will be OK, even if they don't know who karl mecklenburg is.

NorCalBronco7
06-21-2012, 02:37 PM
i get the feeling im only unhappy about the direction of this franchise because tebow is gone.

fyp