PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone tell me??

bengaaaaals1688
10-26-2007, 02:27 AM
Girls... why must you/they be confusing and why must you/they be so complicated... better yet, why do I even care anymore??:noidea:

Poet
10-26-2007, 02:32 AM
Girls... why must they be confusing and why must they be so complicated... better yet, why do I even care anymore??:noidea:

Everything that I could possibly type out to respond to this would earn me a banning.....

I would have to say that women are......................great that won't work either.

They must be confusing because they themselves have no idea what they want. I swear to god that if a woman is under the age of 25 she sorta just does stuff without thinking about it.

Girls are complicated because they are random.

You care because girls are so damn pretty and can one of the most fulfulling things in a mans life. For all the crap that comes with them a good girl or women is worth all the money in the world.

SR
10-26-2007, 03:02 AM
Where men go wrong, IMO, is when they try to over complicate things.

To me, women aren't all that complicated. Make them happy and everything is easy from there.

Jody
10-26-2007, 03:09 AM

To me, women aren't all that complicated. Make them happy and everything is easy from there.

A good man here!

The key to women is simply this.....listen the first time around and respond. It only gets complicated when one has to continually repeat the same things in different approaches. For if a man doesn't respond the first time, then a woman thinks, he must not have understood, so I must explain it in a different way.

If you think about it, it's hillarious.:D

Escobar
10-26-2007, 03:10 AM

key words, sounds easy, yet the hardest thing for most men.

Escobar
10-26-2007, 03:10 AM
A good man here!

The key to women is simply this.....listen the first time around and respond. It only gets complicated when one has to continually repeat the same things in different approaches. For if a man doesn't respond the first time, then a woman thinks, he must not have understood, so I must explain it in a different way.

its all french to me!

Jody
10-26-2007, 03:20 AM
its all french to me!

Don't underestimate yourself, Escobar, pretend she's a football and you have to get her past the 50 yard line (baby steps).:D Don't just nod. If you truly don't understand, ask her this, "Tell me what the one, most important issue is to you." Everything's not a priority. Usually with women, it all comes down (and back to) one issue.

SR
10-26-2007, 03:27 AM
key words, sounds easy, yet the hardest thing for most men.

It is that easy.

On the other hand, if said woman starts wigging out on you, let her know you're tired of the BS and put her in her place. That works too. It's not the method of choice, but you can't always bow down to a woman just to make her happy. We've gotta stand our ground too.

SR
10-26-2007, 03:28 AM
Don't underestimate yourself, Escobar, pretend she's a football and you have to get her past the 50 yard line (baby steps).:D Don't just nod. If you truly don't understand, ask her this, "Tell me what the one, most important issue is to you." Everything's not a priority. Usually with women, it all comes down (and back to) one issue.

It's easier to use bases...first base, second base, third base, home plate. It's an age old thing.:laugh:

OB
10-26-2007, 02:58 PM
Girls... why must you/they be confusing and why must you/they be so complicated... better yet, why do I even care anymore??:noidea:

its the age group - not the sex

find it funny how some people in here blowing a nut over certain discriminatory comments thinks its ok to lump all women into one category :rolleyes: - thats not discriminatory :confused:

LOVE is confusing - Men are just as complicated - women just expose their feelings, men keep them bottled up

How do you think we feel when we cant get a clear idea on how you guys feel - maybe thats a generational thing for me, being older and all

But you all have your faults too ;)

underrated29
10-26-2007, 03:13 PM
sounds like we all need a little bit of underrateds special advise, we all just need to get together and hump for a couple of days until we cool off...

so Ob what dya think you and i.... :naughty::naughty::naughty:

and we let the others do their own thing:D:

i would have to agree that it is the age, but i myself dont think its possible to ever figure out girls. Same probably goes for us, too. its what keeps things interesting

Uncle Buck
10-26-2007, 03:15 PM
A good man here!

errrr.... could you run that by me again?

:ear:

bengaaaaals1688
10-26-2007, 03:45 PM
its the age group - not the sex

find it funny how some people in here blowing a nut over certain discriminatory comments thinks its ok to lump all women into one category :rolleyes: - thats not discriminatory

LOVE is confusing - Men are just as complicated - women just expose their feelings, men keep them bottled up

How do you think we feel when we cant get a clear idea on how you guys feel - maybe thats a generational thing for me, being older and all

But you all have your faults too ;)

I have no faults.:cool::laugh:

And bah to the making women happy thing... I only even started this thread because there was a girl that for all intents and purposes liked me, considering she went out of her way to find me and hang out with me... and then decided that picking up her phone and calling me back were the complete wrong way to let me know she actually does like me... I just don't get it...

Requiem / The Dagda
10-26-2007, 04:00 PM
Primates are all complicated, that's just life man.

anton...
10-26-2007, 04:03 PM
i like girls...

AND i like boobies...

:naughty:

and imo there is nothing more complicated than a woman...

but i for one try and keep everything as simple as possible, pick the fight worth fighting, and spend the rest of the time enjoying the companionship/ boobies...

i treat all my ladies like my male friends as much as possible, and the less different you threat them, the less problems arise says this indifferent observer...

:2cents:
________
hot girls Cam (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/webcam/babes/)

Jody
10-26-2007, 04:07 PM
I have no faults.:cool::laugh:

And bah to the making women happy thing... I only even started this thread because there was a girl that for all intents and purposes liked me, considering she went out of her way to find me and hang out with me... and then decided that picking up her phone and calling me back were the complete wrong way to let me know she actually does like me... I just don't get it...

Ahhhh, dear bengaaaaals, but if the woman is happy, then so are you, and many women still look for the man to take the lead.

Therefore, be more direct. Call her when you know she will not be home, so you can leave a message. In that message, be very upbeat (like you are actually enjoying calling her) and say, "Hey ........., I would really enjoy taking you out on a date (states you will pay for date), and if you are free, I'll pick you up on Saturday night, at ....... time, for dinner at .......! Give me a call back at ........ (your #---no excuses) to let me know if that works for you or if another night would work out better." Then the test is on of how interested she is! If she responds at all, you are in a good place. However, this type of message is destined for a response, because she does not have to 'guess' at what any of your intentions are. :D If she does not respond at all, move on, because that would not be a good catch for you anyhow, unless she was 'out of town'.

Jody
10-26-2007, 04:12 PM
i like girls...

AND i like boobies...

:naughty:

and imo there is nothing more complicated than a woman...

but i for one try and keep everything as simple as possible, pick the fight worth fighting, and spend the rest of the time enjoying the companionship/ boobies...

i treat all my ladies like my male friends as much as possible, and the less different you threat them, the less problems arise says this indifferent observer...

:2cents:

anton....that's a given (in pink above). Hopefully, you don't share that on the first date. :eek: :laugh:

bengaaaaals1688
10-26-2007, 04:14 PM
Ahhhh, dear bengaaaaals, but if the woman is happy, then so are you, and many women still look for the man to take the lead.

Therefore, be more direct. Call her when you know she will not be home, so you can leave a message. In that message, be very upbeat (like you are actually enjoying calling her) and say, "Hey ........., I would really enjoy taking you out on a date (states you will pay for date), and if you are free, I'll pick you up on Saturday night, at ....... time, for dinner at .......! Give me a call back at ........ (your #---no excuses) to let me know if that works for you or if another night would work out better." Then the test is on of how interested she is! If she responds at all, you are in a good place. However, this type of message is destined for a response, because she does not have to 'guess' at what any of your intentions are. :D If she does not respond at all, move on, because that would not be a good catch for you anyhow, unless she was 'out of town'.

Call at home?? Damn... I thought we were in 2007.:confused::tongue:

I have called a couple times and left a message asking what she was up to... and she didn't answer or call back. Then she texted me this morning and was supposed to call me when she got back to school... and then didn't... lol...

underrated29
10-26-2007, 06:07 PM
dude she is doing one of two things: (or 3)

1. she really doesnt like you and is out doing other things

2. she is a ditzy girl and forgot and got coaught up in the mall or somehtig..or

3. she is running her game. If she really likes you (like you say she does,not doubting you by the way) and you like her (assuming she doesnt know yet, but thinks you are intersted) then she is totally playing her game. She is gonna play hard to get, she wants to make sure you like her, and wants you to do anything to get her. thats all, (most likley).

nest time you see her or talk, be all up into her, and if you cant seal the deal then the next time you see her, reverse the tables and blow her off, dont be mean or anything, just kinda treat her like someone you know but not all that well.

If that doesnt get her, then its probably option 1 or 2. Or we gotta step up the game plan. but i think you know what to do.

4. just thought of it, she could be one of the shy type. SO maybe hanging out in a group would help and then after a while of hanging out with everyone if you guys could go a little more alone.

not saying you didnt know any of this, just trying to explain waht might be going on in her head ( or trying at least) any girls out there back this up by chance?

bengaaaaals1688
10-26-2007, 06:15 PM

2. she is a ditzy girl and forgot and got coaught up in the mall or somehtig..or

3. she is running her game. If she really likes you (like you say she does,not doubting you by the way) and you like her (assuming she doesnt know yet, but thinks you are intersted) then she is totally playing her game. She is gonna play hard to get, she wants to make sure you like her, and wants you to do anything to get her. thats all, (most likley).

nest time you see her or talk, be all up into her, and if you cant seal the deal then the next time you see her, reverse the tables and blow her off, dont be mean or anything, just kinda treat her like someone you know but not all that well.

If that doesnt get her, then its probably option 1 or 2. Or we gotta step up the game plan. but i think you know what to do.

4. just thought of it, she could be one of the shy type. SO maybe hanging out in a group would help and then after a while of hanging out with everyone if you guys could go a little more alone.

not saying you didnt know any of this, just trying to explain waht might be going on in her head ( or trying at least) any girls out there back this up by chance?

I am leaning more towards the first one. The second one is always possible, but it doesn't explain why we haven't actually talked since Tuesday. The 3rd one... well, we already "got together" and we have slept together a couple times(literally slept, btw)... so it's kind of difficult for it to be her playing hard to get, at least I would think lol. And as for 4... if we hadn't already hung out a couple times then I would think it is possible, but as it is we have hung out.

I don't mean to rebuke any of what you said as I appreciate the help, but I figure if I explain the situation as I get help... it will make it easier for people to give more help or think of different ways to change what they said.:salute:

Jody
10-26-2007, 06:29 PM

Let the games begin!

:D

Somethings never change.

KCL
10-26-2007, 07:03 PM

You are a smart man SR....Of course on the other hand...some

women are never happy!;)

Jody
10-26-2007, 07:05 PM
You are a smart man SR....Of course on the other hand...some

women are never happy!;)

Women are always happier around SR, as he has weapons. :D

KCL
10-26-2007, 07:08 PM
Women are always happier around SR, as he has weapons. :D

Weapons...oh I better not go there!:laugh:

Jody
10-26-2007, 07:13 PM
Weapons...oh I better not go there!:laugh:

:shocked:

*Taps toe....* "Young lady, GO TO YOUR ROOM!" On second thought....
"Go sit in the corner!"

I can hear SR's 'pick up line' now.......

I'll show you MY weapons if you show me YOURS. :D --- Am I close SR?

KCL
10-26-2007, 07:15 PM
:shocked:

*Taps toe....* "Young lady, GO TO YOUR ROOM!" On second thought....
"Go sit in the corner!"

I can hear SR's 'pick up line' now.......

I'll show you MY weapons if you show me YOURS. :D --- Am I close SR?

You have such a dirty mind...:eek:

Jody
10-26-2007, 07:16 PM
You have such a dirty mind...:eek:

*Bats eyes* Why, thank you very much. :eyebrows:

KCL
10-26-2007, 07:19 PM
*Bats eyes* Why, thank you very much. :eyebrows:

well I guess you and SR can exchange your "weapons".

Jody
10-26-2007, 07:22 PM
well I guess you and SR can exchange your "weapons".

Me and SR? No....No.....No..... He has far too much energy for me, no doubt.
Poor SR....he goes away just to find us talking about him like this. :D

Hi there SR! :wave:

KCL
10-26-2007, 07:25 PM
Me and SR? No....No.....No..... He has far too much energy for me, no doubt.
Poor SR....he goes away just to find us talking about him like this. :D

Hi there SR!

No comment about his energy...except to say that I bet you
are right!;)

I don't think he'll mind us talking about him...:laugh:

Now what was the topic of this thread?:confused:

Jody
10-26-2007, 07:29 PM
No comment about his energy...except to say that I bet you
are right!;)

I don't think he'll mind us talking about him...:laugh:

Now what was the topic of this thread?:confused:

How complicated you are.

KCL
10-26-2007, 07:31 PM
How complicated you are.

oh no sweetie....not me...I am not the complicated one!

Jody
10-26-2007, 07:37 PM

OB420 perhaps? :confused: :eek:

:cool:

bengaaaaals1688
10-26-2007, 09:17 PM

You are extremely complicated.:D

Uncle Buck
10-26-2007, 09:28 PM

Well stated, le maître d'amour! ;) Yes it is KISS (“Keep It Simple, Stupid”) for the *kiss.*

The key issue is just what makes “them” happy?! I guess the easy answer to that is just BE the man person that makes that special *one* woman person happy, overall. And no box of chocolates, no bouquet of roses, laced with sentimental platitudes, can trump just being the *One* for her.

Now, meeting the right *Her*…. That’s another issue!

(This is for Bengaaaaals…..)

1. Go out of your way to give her the opportunity to “see” who you really are, but, beyond that, never lose your identity in the rush of “hot pursuit.” If she is not attracted to you at first blush, you are only chasing after a potential heartbreaker.

2. There are exceptions to every “rule,” of course.

3. Use my approach: I met this attractive young lady at a party in Maryland, many moons ago. From across the room, she first appeared too young to be in the company of such “older” and more “sophisticated” members that comprised our gang of bachelors and bachelorettes at the time. After all, we were in our early to mid 20’s!

So, I did the only decent thing to do. I “carded” her. Taken a bit aback, this little wisp of a girl with blue eyes the size of headlights, methodically sifted through her handbag, then produced a drivers license to prove that she was over 21. (Hell, I was just goin’ for over 18!)

Apparently, my odd action had attracted the attention of my friends (like sharks on dead chums), and before long, she was surrounded by a circle of interrogators.

Who was she? Where was she from? Why was she here? (Turned out, she was an agent with this then super-secret NSA, and was brought by another friend who happened to be out of the room at the time.) :cool:

Well, anyway, in a sudden rush of insensibility, and casting all semblance of conservatism aside, I obtained this mysterious young lady’s phone number, called her up, asked her out, the following week.

She accepted, and we’ve been together ever since.

But, hey, this is just one man’s story.

Let’s hear from others!

bengaaaaals1688
10-26-2007, 09:51 PM
Well stated, le maître d'amour! ;) Yes it is KISS (“Keep It Simple, Stupid”) for the *kiss.*

The key issue is just what makes “them” happy?! I guess the easy answer to that is just BE the man person that makes that special *one* woman person happy, overall. And no box of chocolates, no bouquet of roses, laced with sentimental platitudes, can trump just being the *One* for her.

1. Go out of your way to give her the opportunity to “see” who you really are, but, beyond that, never lose your identity in the rush of “hot pursuit.” If she is not attracted to you at first blush, you are only chasing after a potential heartbreaker.

3. Use my approach: I met this attractive young lady at a party in Maryland, many moons ago. From across the room, she first appeared too young to be in the company of such “older” and more “sophisticated” members that comprised our gang of bachelors and bachelorettes at the time. After all, we were in our early to mid 20’s!

So, I did the only decent thing to do. I “carded” her. Taken a bit aback, this little wisp of a girl with blue eyes the size of headlights, methodically sifted through her handbag, then produced a drivers license to prove that she was over 21. (Hell, I was just goin’ for over 18!)

Apparently, my odd action had attracted the attention of my friends (like sharks on dead chums), and before long, she was surrounded by a circle of interrogators.

Who was she? Where was she from? Why was she here? (Turned out, she was an agent with this then super-secret NSA, and was brought by another friend who happened to be out of the room at the time.) :cool:

Well, anyway, in a sudden rush of insensibility, and casting all semblance of conservatism aside, I obtained this mysterious young lady’s phone number, called her up, asked her out, the following week.

Let’s hear from others!

Buck... I really wish there were CP's right now because I would be giving you like 30 for this post alone.:laugh:

Thanks for the advice, but at this point... I don't care unless she gives me a reason to.

KCL
10-26-2007, 09:55 PM

Fine....I am not talking to you anymore! :mad:

bengaaaaals1688
10-26-2007, 10:01 PM
Fine....I am not talking to you anymore! :mad:

See what I mean?? Complicated... why is it always the prettiest ones, too??;)

KCL
10-26-2007, 10:04 PM
See what I mean?? Complicated... why is it always the prettiest ones, too??;)

The prettiest ones....:confused:

Now I know your not talking about me!:smack:

bengaaaaals1688
10-26-2007, 10:08 PM

Oh, but I am beautiful.:D

KCL
10-26-2007, 10:09 PM
Oh, but I am beautiful.:D

uh...ok!:confused:

:laugh:

bengaaaaals1688
10-26-2007, 10:11 PM
uh...ok!:confused:

Hehe.:elefant:

KCL
10-26-2007, 10:21 PM
Hehe.:elefant:

And ha ha.....:elefant:

Jody
10-26-2007, 11:06 PM

I agree. :D

Jody
10-27-2007, 12:21 AM
Well stated, le maître d'amour! ;) Yes it is KISS (“Keep It Simple, Stupid”) for the *kiss.* Good advice.

The key issue is just what makes “them” happy?! I guess the easy answer to that is just BE the man person that makes that special *one* woman person happy, overall. And no box of chocolates, no bouquet of roses, laced with sentimental platitudes, can trump just being the *One* for her. No candy? No lace? :eek: Well, after the 'shock' of that, he's actually right, but that doesn't mean no lace or candy forevermore. ;)

Let’s hear from others!

Buck, great story! Your wife sounds beautiful and enchanting.

Bengaaaaals - dating is only as hard as you make it. The fewer the games, the simpler the process of dating. And it's so true, you never want to lose your identity or 'change' for anyone, just let them see you for who you are, for better or for worse.

Uncle Buck
10-27-2007, 12:23 AM

Honey, you are *beautiful*

Uncle Buck
10-27-2007, 12:35 AM

Bengaaaaals - dating is only as hard as you make it. The fewer the games, the simpler the process of dating. And it's so true, you never want to lose your identity or 'change' for anyone, just let them see you for who you are, for better or for worse.

Well, the clue, my dear, is to marry "up." She is smarter than moi, whilst she has no clue as to changing a flat tire.

Fortunately, hardly anyone has a flat tire anymore, however. :rolleyes:;)

In another life, I'm sure that we (you and me) would be married. You were just 20 years too late! :D

<GOD, why did he say that?!?!?>

:ban:

bengaaaaals1688
10-27-2007, 12:41 AM

I try to make dating easy... and as far as I know I don't play games... who knows... maybe I play games, and everyone else is normal.:confused:

Jody
10-27-2007, 12:51 AM
I try to make dating easy... and as far as I know I don't play games... who knows... maybe I play games, and everyone else is normal.:confused:

Maybe look at dating simply as this....a filtering 'out' process. Perhaps this would make it a little less of a mental headtrip to do so. That is what dating is anyhow. If you date 10 women, most likely only a couple out of those 10 women would you really enjoy, and even less likely, love. Accept the idea that the majority of the women you date, will be 'less than acceptable' for you in a long-term relationship. You don't want to be dull about it either, but that's half the battle with dating - a mindset. Bottom line, it's a necessary evil, for numerous reasons, bengaaaaals. :faint: And ALWAYS keep your sense of humor about it all (including rejection). For there's nothing 'wrong' with you, you just haven't found the 'right' one yet. Pretty much on the same lines that buck was talking about. And one more thing, never come across as a 'victim'. Personally, the moment I sensed that....I couldn't distance myself fast enough. So it's good to talk about that here. ;)

Uncle Buck
10-27-2007, 12:54 AM
Buck... I really wish there were CP's right now because I would be giving you like 30 for this post alone.:laugh:

Thanks for the advice, but at this point... I don't care unless she gives me a reason to.

Thank you, my young friend. And I will hold you to those 30 CP's (tned, are you listening??) when/if this point system ever manifests itself in here!

And as to your "gives me a reason," SPOT ON, my man! She absolutely MUST give you a reason. Whenever the ball is in her court a return volley is required. If not, the only logical recourse is to forget and move on.

Time will wait for the RIGHT one. Better be DEAD than WED with the mismatch of your lifetime!

I know you will come to terms. Otherwise, why would you share your concerns in here?

Go for the *GOLD*, baby! :first:

bengaaaaals1688
10-27-2007, 01:05 AM
Maybe look at dating simply as this....a filtering 'out' process. Perhaps this would make it a little less of a mental headtrip to do so. That is what dating is anyhow. If you date 10 women, most likely only a couple out of those 10 women would you really enjoy, and even less likely, love. Accept the idea that the majority of the women you date, will be 'less than acceptable' for you in a long-term relationship. You don't want to be dull about it either, but that's half the battle with dating - a mindset. Bottom line, it's a necessary evil, for numerous reasons, bengaaaaals. :faint: And ALWAYS keep your sense of humor about it all (including rejection). For there's nothing 'wrong' with you, you just haven't found the 'right' one yet. Pretty much on the same lines that buck was talking about. And one more thing, never come across as a 'victim'. Personally, the moment I sensed that....I couldn't distance myself fast enough. So it's good to talk about that here. ;)

Up until like 2-3 weeks ago I didn't even want to date anyone... I'll just go back to that mindset for now lol.

Buck... See the problem was, and kind of still is, I had had the reason to care... and it has since been thrown out. Now I need a new reason, or at least something that gives me back the reason. I doubt it will come, and therefore, I don't care.

Thank you everyone for the help... now please hi-jack, I would hate to think that a problem was solved in a thread of mine and then disappeared rather than turned into something better.:D

Uncle Buck
10-27-2007, 01:29 AM
Up until like 2-3 weeks ago I didn't even want to date anyone... I'll just go back to that mindset for now lol.

Buck... See the problem was, and kind of still is, I had had the reason to care... and it has since been thrown out. Now I need a new reason, or at least something that gives me back the reason. I doubt it will come, and therefore, I don't care.

Thank you everyone for the help... now please hi-jack, I would hate to think that a problem was solved in a thread of mine and then disappeared rather than turned into something better.:D

You've nailed it there (see the BOLD)

I never really cared that much, when it came down to bowing down in order to win the favor of just any lassie. If the chemistry was not there in the first place, it was simply not there. She must show something back--something *meaningful*. Like a certain smile, a dilation of the eyes. If not there, time to move on.

In your case, young friend, I sense that you need the one (or ones) that match your intellect. An intellectual mismatch is not likely to find the real "you."

bengaaaaals1688
10-27-2007, 01:38 AM
You've nailed it there (see the BOLD)

I never really cared that much, when it came down to bowing down in order to win the favor of just any lassie. If the chemistry was not there in the first place, it was simply not there. She must show something back--something *meaningful*. Like a certain smile, a dilation of the eyes. If not there, time to move on.

In your case, young friend, I sense that you need the one (or ones) that match your intellect. An intellectual mismatch is not likely to find the real "you."

You are probably correct... thank you very much for your help Uncle Buck... it is much appreciated.:salute:

Jody
10-27-2007, 02:09 AM

I can always "hi-jack" so much better when my bud, KCLady is around...
Unfortunately, she has left the board. :D

bengaaaaals1688
10-27-2007, 02:14 AM
I can always "hi-jack" so much better when my bud, KCLady is around...
Unfortunately, she has left the board. :D

Hi-jacking is an art form. I wish I could help to hi-jack, but when drinking is starting at 9:00 in the morning... sleep is needed.:laugh:

Jody
10-27-2007, 02:25 AM
Hi-jacking is an art form. I wish I could help to hi-jack, but when drinking is starting at 9:00 in the morning... sleep is needed.:laugh:

Truly an art form, yes. Get your sleep. ;)

Tomorrow, perhaps you can advise me on one of my problems?
Ha. j/k....I'm not as brave as you are. :D You're a good guy.

bengaaaaals1688
10-27-2007, 02:06 PM
Truly an art form, yes. Get your sleep. ;)

Tomorrow, perhaps you can advise me on one of my problems?
Ha. j/k....I'm not as brave as you are. :D You're a good guy.

Not as brave as I?? After all the posts I have read from you you are more brave than I could ever be.:salute:

bengaaaaals1688
10-28-2007, 04:09 PM
So apparently games are very fun as long as you are not the person being played...:rolleyes:

Jody
10-28-2007, 04:41 PM
So apparently games are very fun as long as you are not the person being played...:rolleyes:

Why do you say that bengaaaaals? :confused:

Sometimes what is perceived as 'game playing' by someone, that person may even be oblivious to what they do. There's an awful lot of what I called, 'The walking dead" amongst us (Zombies, people not 'really' connected to anything in life or unable to relate or have empathy).

Of course, you do have that element of "Players" - just in for 'the kill' or 'the game'. One can understand this more when one is in their upper teens, maybe even early 20's, but after that....it gets a little more worrisome.

Sometimes, people are more concerned of 'who is going to win' then they are of who is going to come out with just being sincere. I've never been a game player, it never attracted me. There's plenty like me out there. Thus, as buck stated before, the right *her*, versus the wrong *her*.

bengaaaaals1688
10-28-2007, 04:59 PM
Why do you say that bengaaaaals? :confused:

Sometimes what is perceived as 'game playing' by someone, that person may even be oblivious to what they do. There's an awful lot of what I called, 'The walking dead" amongst us (Zombies, people not 'really' connected to anything in life or unable to relate or have empathy).

Of course, you do have that element of "Players" - just in for 'the kill' or 'the game'. One can understand this more when one is in their upper teens, maybe even early 20's, but after that....it gets a little more worrisome.

Sometimes, people are more concerned of 'who is going to win' then they are of who is going to come out with just being sincere. I've never been a game player, it never attracted me. There's plenty like me out there. Thus, as buck stated before, the right *her*, versus the wrong *her*.

I don't even know anymore... I can honestly say I have never been this confused about a girl in my life.:confused:

Now she imed me... and says she has been really busy recently, but she does want to hang out with me... and AHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I don't get it.

Jody
10-28-2007, 05:10 PM
I don't even know anymore... I can honestly say I have never been this confused about a girl in my life.:confused:

Now she imed me... and says she has been really busy recently, but she does want to hang out with me... and AHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I don't get it.

If you are 'really' gung-ho over this lady, then give her the benefit of the doubt. Yet, at some point, not too far down the road, you will need to say to her something on the lines of 'play it straight with me.' If there was further 'game playing' thereafter, move on and very quickly. She may be one of those people I was referring to as zombies, unaware of their behavior, maybe because now it's simply habitual?

32 is a good age to be out dating more seriously, then let's say 22. There are just TOO MANY women to waste too much time on someone who doesn't take care of your heart, and visa versa. I can say this from experience, unfortunately. Does she have a sense of humor? Well, if she turns out to be a 'game player', she's going to need one. ;) Hang in there, you are one of the good guys.

Jody
10-28-2007, 05:18 PM
:D
My addendum:
You know bengaaaaals, sometimes that "I'm been really busy" is just crap.
When you are interested, you make the time.

Uncle Buck
10-28-2007, 05:20 PM
If you are 'really' gung-ho over this lady, then give her the benefit of the doubt. Yet, at some point, not too far down the road, you will need to say to her something on the lines of 'play it straight with me, you have my heart in your hands.' If there was further 'game playing' thereafter, move on and very quickly. She may be one of those people I was referring to as zombies, unaware of their behavior, maybe because now it's simply habitual?

32 is a good age to be out dating more seriously, then let's say 22. There are just TOO MANY women to waste too much time on someone who doesn't take care of your heart, and visa versa. I can say this from experience, unfortunately. Does she have a sense of humor? Well, if she turns out to be a 'game player', she's going to need one. ;) Hang in there, you are one of the good guys.

HW, PLEASE do not give him THAT verbiage! He should stop with "Play it straight with me." End of sentence. (Unless she is a heart surgeon, of course! :D )

Sorry, but "you have my heart in your hands," smacks a little as "crumbling." The woman of my ideals would never want a man who crumbles. It's just too-too.... well, "cookie cutter." :laugh:

Jody
10-28-2007, 05:21 PM
HW, PLEASE do not give him THAT verbiage! He should stop with "Play it straight with me." End of sentence. (Unless she is a heart surgeon, of course! :D )

Sorry, but "you have my heart in your hands," smacks a little as "crumbling." The woman of my ideals would never want a man who crumbles. It's just too-too.... well, "cookie cutter." :laugh:

I agree. Did you read my addendum? :D

bengaaaaals1688
10-28-2007, 05:26 PM
If you are 'really' gung-ho over this lady, then give her the benefit of the doubt. Yet, at some point, not too far down the road, you will need to say to her something on the lines of 'play it straight with me.' If there was further 'game playing' thereafter, move on and very quickly. She may be one of those people I was referring to as zombies, unaware of their behavior, maybe because now it's simply habitual?

Yeah... I asked her if she even actually wants to hang out anymore and she said that she really does, and if she didn't she wouldn't bother trying to talk to me at all, even if it isn't consistently right now. I don't know... I'm not really so much as worried about it right now... as I am confused and a little bit annoyed/frustrated by it. Because you are correct... there are way too many girls/women in the world to actually go crazy over one of them.

KCL
10-28-2007, 05:35 PM
HW-You need to start an advice column....I may be your first

request for advice!:salute:

KCL
10-28-2007, 05:36 PM

I agree...if you say the heart part..then she will think she has you by

your......your.....ah....ears!:laugh:

Jody
10-28-2007, 05:39 PM
HW-You need to start an advice column....I may be your first

request for advice!:salute:

You are very generous my friend, BUT......

and I'll leave it at that I guess.

Uncle Buck
10-28-2007, 05:42 PM
I agree...if you say the heart part..then she will think she has you by

your......your.....ah....ears!:laugh:

Niece, you are....*BAD*! :D

Dalm, now I just KNOW we are related! :suspicious:

KCL
10-28-2007, 06:09 PM
You are very generous my friend, BUT......

and I'll leave it at that I guess.

I don't like if ands or BUTS....thats okay,I will go to my

Uncle Buck instead!:laugh:

KCL
10-28-2007, 06:12 PM
Niece, you are....*BAD*! :D

Dalm, now I just KNOW we are related! :suspicious:

gee...ya think?

and I agree....I am bad...or I can be....:couch:

I think I better run and hide!

Jody
10-29-2007, 04:58 PM
I don't like if ands or BUTS....thats okay,I will go to my

Uncle Buck instead!:laugh:

Oh REALLY? Well, what if I said: KC, I've just won the lottery AND I'd like to meet you at the KCI airport where we will leave everything behind, go snorkeling in Hawaii, BUT you have to let me pay for everything!

See? And's and But's might not always be so terrible. :D

These Kansas Citians....I tell ya. ;)

KCL
10-29-2007, 06:32 PM
Oh REALLY? Well, what if I said: KC, I've just won the lottery AND I'd like to meet you at the KCI airport where we will leave everything behind, go snorkeling in Hawaii, BUT you have to let me pay for everything!

See? And's and But's might not always be so terrible. :D

These Kansas Citians....I tell ya. ;)

well maybe I will win the lottery instead....;)