I'm back. :D

Escobar
10-26-2007, 01:49 AM
I'm back. :D

whooohooo just in time for the suns season. :sunsEmoticon:

SR
10-26-2007, 02:51 AM
whooohooo just in time for the suns season. :sunsEmoticon:

Not a big basketball fan, but I always root for the Suns.

I'll tell ya what man...I sure could use a day off. :sad:

Escobar
10-26-2007, 03:08 AM
Not a big basketball fan, but I always root for the Suns.

I'll tell ya what man...I sure could use a day off. :sad:

thats great,hows it been so far and whats the time over there?

SR
10-26-2007, 03:11 AM
thats great,hows it been so far and whats the time over there?

Right now it's 11:10am.

So far it's been good. The work tempo was VERY slow for the first couple days I was here, but it has picked up A LOT over the past few days. I pulled 15 hours yesterday...got off work at about midnight and had to wake up at 5:30 this morning for a briefing that I could barely stay awake through. I'm dog tired today. Only 9 hours to go.

Jody
10-26-2007, 03:14 AM
Right now it's 11:10am.

So far it's been good. The work tempo was VERY slow for the first couple days I was here, but it has picked up A LOT over the past few days. I pulled 15 hours yesterday...got off work at about midnight and had to wake up at 5:30 this morning for a briefing that I could barely stay awake through. I'm dog tired today. Only 9 hours to go.

What is worse, SR, very slow or 15 hour work days? Too bad there's not something in between.

SR
10-26-2007, 03:38 AM
What is worse, SR, very slow or 15 hour work days? Too bad there's not something in between.

Very slow is worse than 15 hour days. If a normal 12-hour shift is slow, it feels like a lot longer than 15 hours. A busy 15-hour day goes by fast. The lack of sleep is catching up to me though. I'm on a strict diet and am working out as much as I can whille I'm here and cutting out extra calories (soda, mayo on sandwiches, etc) so the working out is cutting in to my sleep and the lack of Mountain Dew is cutting in to my awake time.

Poet
10-26-2007, 04:17 AM
Very slow is worse than 15 hour days. If a normal 12-hour shift is slow, it feels like a lot longer than 15 hours. A busy 15-hour day goes by fast. The lack of sleep is catching up to me though. I'm on a strict diet and am working out as much as I can whille I'm here and cutting out extra calories (soda, mayo on sandwiches, etc)

Best of luck to you brother. Glad to see that you still have time for the MB.;)

SR
10-26-2007, 05:17 AM
Best of luck to you brother. Glad to see that you still have time for the MB.;)

I've always got time for this message board. I was bummed that I could get to it for a couple of weeks.

I was actually posting over at BM to take my mind off of not being able to post here.:tsk:

OB
10-26-2007, 02:32 PM
I've always got time for this message board. I was bummed that I could get to it for a couple of weeks.

I was actually posting over at BM to take my mind off of not being able to post here.:tsk:

How come you could post there and not here?

Anywho - :welcome: back

Hope things are OK

Hear about your bad day - but glad the following ones got better

MAJOR :salute::salute: to ya SR

SR
10-27-2007, 03:00 AM
How come you could post there and not here?

Anywho - :welcome: back

Hope things are OK

Hear about your bad day - but glad the following ones got better

MAJOR :salute::salute: to ya SR

Because this site is fairly new, it hadn't been categorized through the Blue Coat blocker, but I submitted a request to them and it was categorized yesterday.

It's great to be back though. I really missed this site.

KCL
10-27-2007, 09:21 AM
hey SR...Good to see you on here!!!

I am sorry that you are so tired....I cannot even begin to know

what your days are like.

Take care!

topscribe
10-27-2007, 11:24 AM
It's always good seeing you here, SR. :beer:

-----

Denver Native (Carol)
10-27-2007, 12:50 PM