PDA

View Full Version : Broncos' Von Miller looks to make big improvement between rookie, sophomore seasons

Denver Native (Carol)
06-07-2012, 10:45 PM
Today's question about the Broncos comes from Jerry U. in Denver:

Q: Do you think Von Miller will take that big jump from his rookie year into next season?

A: Jerry, you're absolutely right that there is an adage most of the NFL's talent evaluators hold close to their hearts — that players with the abilities to construct productive careers see the most improvement from their rookie to their second seasons. The Broncos certainly hope that's true for Miller, who won the league's defensive rookie of the year honors last season and led the Broncos in sacks with 11½.

rest - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_20806349/broncos-von-miller-looks-improve-second-season

dogfish
06-08-2012, 12:05 AM
Broncos' Von Miller looks to make big improvement between rookie, sophomore seasons

we can only hope so, since he's such a one-dimensional, non-dynamic athlete. . . at least according to everybody's favorite whacko, chef zambini. . .

:D

Chef Zambini
06-08-2012, 02:43 PM
von has greater expectations for himself, and that garners praise.
he speaks openly and candidly about his own short-comings last year and he is also praised for his attitude.
I say the same things about the guy and i am villified?
Perhaps I weigh the same as a duck and am therefore a witch.
its a fair court.

MOtorboat
06-09-2012, 09:14 AM
von has greater expectations for himself, and that garners praise.
he speaks openly and candidly about his own short-comings last year and he is also praised for his attitude.
I say the same things about the guy and i am villified?
Perhaps I weigh the same as a duck and am therefore a witch.
its a fair court.

No. You use words that don't reflect either his play, or his own sentiments. Or reality.

TXBRONC
06-09-2012, 10:09 AM
No. You use words that don't reflect either his play, or his own sentiments. Or reality.

Spot on.