PDA

View Full Version : Rookie signings

Lonestar
06-12-2009, 09:39 PM
The Broncos signed seventh-round pick Blake Schlueter on Friday. PHOTO: ERIC LARS BAKKE

SCHLUETER SIGNED

The team announced on Friday that seventh-round pick Blake Schlueter has been signed.

Schlueter played 50 career games with 38 starts at Texas Christian University and earned All-Mountain West Conference recognition during each of his three seasons as a starter. He helped TCU to a 30-9 overall record, three bowl wins and two top-25 final rankings (Associated Press) during his final three years at the school.

"I've said from the beginning it's really an honor for the Broncos to consider me and think I can fit into their system," Schlueter said. "Going way back, they've had a great offensive line and some great offensive production, and I'm glad to be up here and be a part of it now."

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=334&storyID=9090

WARHORSE
07-22-2009, 09:32 PM
The Broncos on Wednesday reached an agreement with fifth-round draft pick Kenny McKinley on a four-year deal.

McKinley, a receiver from South Carolina (http://www.denverpost.com/topics?topic=South%20Carolina&searchTerm=South%20Carolina), tallied 207 receptions in college, good for third place all-time in the Southeastern Conference. He is the fifth SEC player to record 200 catches in a career. He finished at South Carolina with 2,781 career receiving yards.

McKinley is the second of the Broncos' 10 draft picks to reach a contract agreement, joining seventh-round center Blake Schlueter, who also got a four-year deal.
Also, rookie defensive tackle Robert Ayers, the 18th pick overall in the April draft and one of two Broncos first-rounders, said Wednesday he expects to have a signed contract before training camp begins. (http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2009/07/22/ayers-says-he-expects-to-be-signed-before-camp/)

Lonestar
07-23-2009, 03:04 AM
By Mike Klis
The Denver Post
Posted: 07/22/2009 07:15:01 PM MDT
Updated: 07/22/2009 11:02:40 PM MDT

Kenny McKinley. (Getty Images)The Broncos reached contract agreements Wednesday with second-round pick Richard Quinn and fifth-round draft pick Kenny McKinley.

No contract information was available on Quinn, a 6-foot-4, 260-pound tight end from North Carolina.

McKinley, had 207 receptions as a wide receiver from South Carolina, good for third place all time in the Southeastern Conference.

Quinn and McKinley join seventh-round center Blake Schlueter, who also has a four-year deal, as the only drafted players to reach a contract agreement. Seven remain unsigned.

Defensive tackle Robert Ayers, the 18th pick overall in the April draft and one of the Broncos' two first-rounders, said Wednesday he expects to have a signed contract before training camp begins.

http://www.denverpost.com/ci_12894239?source=rss

Lonestar
07-23-2009, 08:04 PM
Updated: July 23, 2009, 7:20 PM EDT
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) - The Denver Broncos have signed second-round draft pick Richard Quinn, fourth-rounder Seth Olsen and fifth-round pick Kenny McKinley.

The Broncos also waived rookie wide receiver David Grimes on Thursday.
Quinn was highly regarded for his blocking skills at North Carolina, where the tight end had 12 receptions for 124 yards and two touchdowns in 34 games.

Olsen, a guard from Iowa, where he started 34 games, will back up starters Ben Hamilton and Chris Kuper in Denver.
McKinley is a wide receiver who set records with 207 receptions and 2,781 receiving yards at South Carolina. He played in 47 games and had 19 touchdowns.

Lonestar
07-23-2009, 09:56 PM
by Adam Caplan of ScoutNFLNetwork.com, July 23, 2009 at 10:43am ET

The Denver Broncos have agreed to terms with fifth-round pick Kenny McKinley, Scout.com has confirmed. According to a league source, McKinley signed a four-year, $1.95 million deal that includes a signing bonus worth roughly $200,000.

The former University of South Carolina receiver suffered a hamstring injury early during Senior Bowl week practices which ended his time there after just one day, but he bounced back well about a month later during the NFL combine and posted solid 40-yard dash times (4.37, 4.41-hand held/4.44, 4.49 electronic), along with a solid vertical jump of 37 inches.

A two-time All-Southeastern Conference choice, he set South Carolina career records for receptions (207) and receiving yards (2,781) while adding 19 career touchdown catches.

As a senior in 2008, McKinley averaged an SEC-best 5.4 receptions per game (54-642, 4 TDs) and earned honorable mention all-conference accolades as a 10-game starter. He was a first-team All-SEC pick and earned several All-America honors as a junior, posting a conference-best and school-record 77 receptions (968 yds., 9 TDs) as a 12-game starter.

An all-county selection as a quarterback during his junior and senior seasons at South Cobb High School in Austell, Ga., McKinley was born on Jan. 31, 1987.

McKinley will likely vie for the fifth receiver job in training camp against veterans Brandon Lloyd and Chad Jackson.

For more on the Broncos, check out Broncos Update.

Lonestar
07-23-2009, 09:59 PM
Seth Olsen By Press Release

Posted Jul 23, 2009

The Denver Broncos continue to sign draft picks as Training Camp approaches. On Thursday the team came to terms with fourth-round selection G Seth Olsen from the University of Iowa.

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. — The Denver Broncos on Thursday signed guard Seth Olsen, whom they selected in the 2009 NFL Draft. As per club policy, terms of the deal were not disclosed.

The club also waived rookie wide receiver David Grimes.

Olsen (6-foot-5, 308 pounds), who was chosen by Denver in the fourth round (132nd overall) of the 2009 NFL Draft, played 48 career games (34 starts) in four seasons at the University of Iowa. Olsen earned first-team All-Big Ten honors and several All-America accolades as a senior for Iowa. He blocked for running back Shonn Greene, who ranked second in the nation with a school-record 1,850 rushing yards and won the Doak Walker Award (nation’s best running back) in 2008.

The guard received honorable mention All-Big Ten Conference honors in his third season as he appeared in 12 games (11 starts) for the Hawkeyes.

Olsen helped Millard North High School in Omaha, Neb., to a 36-2 record in his three seasons as a starter, including three consecutive undefeated conference seasons and the 2003 Nebraska state championship. He was born on Dec. 17, 1985.

http://den.scout.com/2/881419.html

Broncos Sign Olsen, Waive Grimes

Fourth-round draft pick Seth Olsen was one of three Broncos rookies to sign with the team Thursday. PHOTO: ASSOCIATED PRESS

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- The Broncos today announced the signing of guard Seth Olsen, whom they selected in the fourth round of the 2009 NFL Draft.

Olsen became the third Broncos rookie to ink a deal with the team on Thursday. Earlier in the day, the club announced the signings of second-round selection Richard Quinn and fifth-round pick Kenny McKinley.

The club also waived college free agent David Grimes.

Olsen, the 132nd overall pick in April's draft, started 34 games at the University of Iowa, seeing time at both guard positions and right tackle for the Hawkeyes. As a senior in 2008, the 6-foot-5, 308-pounder earned first-team All-Big Ten honors after starting 11 games for the school at right guard.

Through organized team activities, the Omaha, Neb. native has been learning the ropes from the likes of veteran guards Chris Kuper and Ben Hamilton. Although he's played mostly at guard, Olsen said he is willing to fit into any role offensive line coach Rick Dennison asks of him.

"It's good to come into that group," Olsen said. "There's a bunch of good guys and good players, I've just got to step my game up to try to even compete with them. I know they're all great guys and great players."

Six of this year's 10 draft picks remain unsigned.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=334&storyID=9163

Lonestar
07-24-2009, 06:15 PM
The Denver Post
Posted: 07/24/2009 01:00:00 AM MDT

With the signing of offensive guard Seth Olsen, the Broncos may be ushering in a new brand of offensive linemen.

Unlike the prototype Broncos blockers in years past, Olsen is large — 6-feet-5 and 308 pounds. He also doesn't seem to have the type of quickness and agility the Broncos used to covet for their zone-blocking scheme.

Instead, Olsen, from the University of Iowa, is considered stout at the point of attack, a formidable pass protector who figures to be well-suited for the shotgun- oriented offense favored by coach Josh McDaniels.

Olsen also has a little more walking-around money after he signed a four-year, $2.16 million deal Thursday that included a $414,120 signing bonus.

Olsen followed tight end Richard Quinn, a second- round selection, and receiver Kenny McKinley, a fifth- round choice, who signed four-year contracts Wednesday. Quinn, a 255-pound "blocking" tight end from North Carolina, received a $930,000 signing bonus plus a $310,000 injury-protection guarantee.

For that kind of money, the Broncos will expect Quinn to produce in his rookie season.

"Especially in the running game, I feel like I can contribute in the two-tight-end sets," Quinn said. "I feel like I can get the job done in the passing game as well."

McKinley's deal included a $200,200 signing bonus.

"Kenny will be a nice complement to the receivers they already have there in Denver," said Andrew Bondarowicz, McKinley's agent. "He is also an exceptional returner, and I think you'll see him contribute right away in both the kickoff and punt return game."

Orton, Simms due early.

The Broncos will bring in their kids, their hobbled and their veteran quarterbacks Monday.

Kyle Orton and Chris Simms, the Broncos' top two quarterbacks, will join the rookies and injured veteran players when preliminary training camp opens at the team's Dove Valley headquarters.

That group will conduct light, afternoon workouts Monday through Wednesday before the first full-squad walk-through practice Thursday afternoon. The team will invite the public to witness full-squad, two-a-day workout sessions beginning Friday.

Footnotes.

To help clear roster space for their signed draft picks, the Broncos waived rookie receiver David Grimes. . . . The Broncos' six remaining unsigned draft picks are running back Knowshon Moreno (No. 12 selection), defensive end/linebacker Robert Ayers (No. 18), defensive backs Alphonso Smith (No. 37), Darcel McBath (No. 48) and David Bruton (No. 114) and quarterback Tom Brandstater (No. 174).

Lonestar
07-26-2009, 05:06 PM
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=7202945&ref=nf

Alphonso Smith has signed according to his facebook page.

It says "I am officially a part of the Denver Broncos. Deal is finally done... Time to play some football..."

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/07/26/alphonso-smith-agrees-to-terms/

Denver Broncos second-round cornerback Alphonso Smith announced on his Facebook page that he has agreed to terms.

"I am officially part of the Denver Broncos," Smith wrote. "Deal finally done . . . time to play some football."

The former Wake Forest standout was a four-time All-Atlantic Coast Conference selection who holds the conference's all-time record with 21 career interceptions.

As a senior, Smith was named a first-team All-American. He intercepted 15 passes over the past two seasons, including seven last season.

For his career, the 5'9", 193-pounder recorded 188 tackles and 40 pass deflections.

one less to worry about..

Lonestar
07-26-2009, 08:54 PM
The team signed second-round draft pick Alphonso Smith on Sunday. .
DenverBroncos.com

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- The Broncos have announced the signing of cornerback Alphonso Smith, whom they selected in the second round of the 2009 NFL draft.

Smith, the 37th overall selection in April's draft, established himself as one of the NCAA's premier playmakers at Wake Forest. He finished his collegiate career with 21 interceptions, becoming only the second player in Atlantic Coast Conference history to accomplish that feat. Only nine players in NCAA football history have grabbed more interceptions than Smith.

Now, the second-round pick gets to take his resume from college and put it alongside the likes of some of the NFL's best defensive backs here with the Broncos.

"One of the reasons I was so attracted to Denver, I was like 'Oh my God, I'm going to be in the same locker room with Champ Bailey, Brian Dawkins and Renaldo Hill," Smith said. "All of these guys have played more than five years. They know the game. And just being a rookie, it's the best situation coming in. And I think, with that being said, I'll add a little pressure to myself -- I might have the best rookie season out of the cornerbacks."

Beyond his knack for making plays in the secondary, Smith was no slouch around the line of scrimmage. The 5-foot-9, 190-pound speedster finished his collegiate career with nine sacks, 23.5 tackles behind the line of scrimmage and eight forced fumbles.

Smith is not yet sure what his role will be in defensive coordinator Mike Nolan's system, but he guarantees his work ethic will be on display each and every Sunday the Broncos take the field.

"I can promise that I'm going to play really hard and play like my hair is on fire," he said. "When you play like that, making plays just happens naturally."

Five of this year's draft picks remain unsigned.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=334&storyID=9167

Lonestar
07-26-2009, 09:03 PM
Associated Press
Updated: July 26, 2009, 8:58 PM EDT
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) - The Denver Broncos signed second-round pick Alphonso Smith to a four-year deal Sunday, a day before rookies were scheduled to report to camp.

That leaves the Broncos with five unsigned draft picks, including first-round selections Knowshon Moreno and Robert Ayers. Second-round pick Darcel McBath, fourth-rounder David Bruton and sixth-rounder Tom Brandstater are also unsigned.

Smith, a defensive back out of Wake Forest, is expected to compete for a spot in the nickel package with Champ Bailey and Andre' Goodman already penciled in as the starting cornerbacks.

Smith's agent, Drew Rosenhaus, said it was a priority to get him into camp on time.

"That was important to us," he said. "It's not easy when you have as many picks in the first and second round (as the Broncos have). But they found a way to be creative. Alphonso's very happy."

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9856756/Alphonso-Smith,-Broncos-agree-to-4-year-deal

Lonestar
07-26-2009, 09:05 PM
By Mike Klis
The Denver Post
Posted: 07/26/2009 04:37:58 PM MDT
Updated: 07/26/2009 05:24:33 PM MDT

Alphonso Smith (Denver Post file photo)The Broncos agreed to terms on a four-year contract Sunday with second-round draft pick Alphonso Smith, a cornerback from Wake Forest.

Smith was the No. 37 overall selection in the 2009 draft, a pick the Broncos obtained from Seattle by dealing away one of their first-round picks in 2010. He was to formally sign Sunday evening a contract that guaranteed roughly $2.85 million.

Smith is expected to eventually contribute as a nickelback behind starting corners Champ Bailey and Andre' Goodman. Smith is also considered an exceptional punt returner, a position currently held by Eddie Royal.

Smith said he will begin camp conceding nothing, but accepting whatever role he receives.

"I have a lot of respect for Andre'. He had one of his best years last year," Smith said. "And I have a lot of respect for Champ of course. We're all going into camp competing. As a competitor, you would love to play. You would love to start. But if it's not part of the recipe to become a winning team, you have to set that aside."

With rookies expected to open training camp Monday at the team's Dove Valley headquarters, the Broncos still have five unsigned draft picks — first-round selections Knowshon Moreno and Robert Ayers, second-round pick Darcel McBath, fourth rounder David Burton and sixth-rounder Tom Brandstater.

The Broncos don't officially start their full-squad, two-a-day training camp until Friday.

http://broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41866

Lonestar
07-26-2009, 09:08 PM
Broncos Reel in Second-Rounder
by Adam Caplan of ScoutNFLNetwork.com, July 26, 2009 at 2:54pm ET

Alphonso Smith Profile

The Denver Broncos have signed second-round pick CB Alphonso Smith, the team announced on Sunday. Smith is the first of two second-round picks the Broncos had in the 2009 draft. Their other second-round pick, TE Richard Quinn, signed a few days ago.

According to Profootballtalk.com, Smith signed a four-year deal that includes a $2.15 million signing bonus along with minimum base salaries of $1.75 million. He's eligible for a one-time playing-time incentive of $750,000, which is guaranteed for injury. Smith also can earn a $50,000 workout bonus in 2011, and a $130,000 workout bonus on 2012. Finally, he'll get an extra $100,000 if he's the 2009 defensive rookie of the year.

Smith (5-foot-9, 190 pounds) was a two-time first-team All-Atlantic Coast Conference selection at Wake Forest University whose 21 career interceptions ranked as the 10th most in NCAA history (all levels) and represented a conference record. He led the nation with 15 interceptions during his final two seasons with the Demon Deacons.

As a senior in 2008, Smith received numerous All-America honors and was one of five finalists for the Bronko Nagurski Award (nation’s best defensive player). He started all 13 games and tied for the FBS lead with seven interceptions in addition to recording a personal-best 20 pass breakups.

In 51 career games (40 starts) in four seasons at Wake Forest, Smith totaled 189 tackles (153 solo), 21 interceptions (254 yds.), nine sacks (59 yds.), 61 pass breakups and eight forced fumbles. He also returned 24 punts for 182 yards (7.6 avg.) with one score and 17 kickoffs for 352 yards (20.7 avg.) while adding five blocked punts.

Smith could wind up competing for the team's nickel role this season because a lack of depth at cornerback.

For more on the Broncos, check out Broncos Update.

http://profootball.scout.com/a.z?s=127&p=9&c=2&cid=881999&nid=4379707&fhn=1

broncofanatic1987
07-26-2009, 11:27 PM
Only Moreno and Ayers remain unsigned. Woohoo!!!!!!!:rockon:

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_12920233

Lonestar
07-27-2009, 12:22 AM
DenverBroncos.com

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- The Broncos and three draft picks -- Darcel McBath, David Bruton and Tom Brandstater -- agreed to terms on Sunday.

McBath, the 48th overall selection in April's draft, comes off a year at Texas Tech where he led the team with eight pass deflections, leading to an All-Big 12 Conference honorable mention honor. He also hauled in seven interceptions, which ranked third in the NCAA last season.

He started all 12 games for the Red Raiders in 2008, totaling 75 tackles, seven interceptions -- including two returned for scores -- and seven passes defensed.

Bruton, the 114th overall selection in April's draft, started 24 games for the University of Notre Dame before joining the pro ranks. During his final two collegiate seasons, Bruton led the Fighting Irish with 182 tackles and seven interceptions.

As a senior in 2008, the 6-foot-2, 211-pounder enjoyed arguably his strongest season in South Bend. A team captain, Bruton started all 13 games at free safety, posting a team-high four interceptions and, in turn, was named an honorable mention All-American by The NFL Draft Report.

Brandstater, the 174th overall pick in April’s draft, joins the pro ranks after enjoying a stellar career at Fresno State University.

The 6-foot-5, 223-pounder started 36 games for the Bulldogs over the past three seasons, totaling 55 touchdowns during that time period. As a senior in 2008, Brandstater had his strongest collegiate season. He totaled the fourth-most passing yards in Western Athletic Conference history with a career-high 2,664 yards and also posted a personal-best 18 touchdown passes.

With the first day of training camp just around the corner -- and rookies reporting even before that -- Bruton said he and the rest of the first-year players will make sure they do everything they can to make an impact as soon as possible.

"Less than two percent get to make it to this level and everybody has their own special talents," Bruton said. "Like they've said, they can find a different guy like you, so you've got just to keep putting in work, day in and day out."

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=334&storyID=9169

Lonestar
07-27-2009, 12:23 AM
By Mike Klis
The Denver Post
Posted: 07/26/2009 09:46:57 PM MDT
Updated: 07/26/2009 10:12:34 PM MDT

Broncos defensive backs Darcel McBath, left, and David Bruton (30) loosen up before practice at the team's training facility June 12. (Ed Andrieski, The Associated Press)The Denver Broncos have agreed to terms on four-year contracts with three more rookie draft picks.

Signed were second-round safety Darcel McBath, fourth-round safety David Bruton and sixth-round quarterback Tom Brandstater.

With the Broncos opening their rookie training camp Monday afternoon, their only unsigned players are their two first-round picks: running back Knowshon Moreno and outside linebacker Robert Ayers.

http://www.denverpost.com/ci_12920233?source=rss

Denver Native (Carol)
07-30-2009, 09:34 PM
http://blog.denverbroncos.com/denverbroncos/shelton-moulton-re-signed/

The Broncos on Thursday announced that wide receiver Travis Shelton (pictured above) and cornerback Rashod Moulton have been signed.

Shelton is a rookie out of Temple University, who originally signed with the team as an undrafted free agent on April 27. He totaled 64 receptions for 784 yards with four touchdowns at Temple, adding 25 rushes for 205 yards and 97 career kickoff returns for a school-record 2,507 yards with two touchdowns.

He earned second-team All-Mid-American Conference honors as a kickoff returner as a senior in 2008, leading the nation with a 31.3-yard return average while adding a 92-yard touchdown return at Kent State.

Moulton is a first-year player who spent part of the 2008 season on the Broncos’ practice squad, after spending the 2007 campaign on Jacksonville’s practice squad. In his college career he stood out in all three phases of the game for Fort Valley State, seeing action at cornerback, safety, running back, wide receiver and returner. As a senior, he started the season at running back, gaining 109 yards on 20 carries before switching to defensive back, tallying 29 tackles and five interceptions. He also tallied 151 yards on 19 punt returns and 358 yards on 19 kickoff returns.

He garnered All-Southern Intercollegiate Athletic Conference honors as a kick returner and defensive back as a junior.

hotcarl
07-30-2009, 10:31 PM
http://blog.denverbroncos.com/denverbroncos/shelton-moulton-re-signed/

The Broncos on Thursday announced that wide receiver Travis Shelton (pictured above) and cornerback Rashod Moulton have been signed.

Shelton is a rookie out of Temple University, who originally signed with the team as an undrafted free agent on April 27. He totaled 64 receptions for 784 yards with four touchdowns at Temple, adding 25 rushes for 205 yards and 97 career kickoff returns for a school-record 2,507 yards with two touchdowns.

He earned second-team All-Mid-American Conference honors as a kickoff returner as a senior in 2008, leading the nation with a 31.3-yard return average while adding a 92-yard touchdown return at Kent State.

Moulton is a first-year player who spent part of the 2008 season on the Broncos’ practice squad, after spending the 2007 campaign on Jacksonville’s practice squad. In his college career he stood out in all three phases of the game for Fort Valley State, seeing action at cornerback, safety, running back, wide receiver and returner. As a senior, he started the season at running back, gaining 109 yards on 20 carries before switching to defensive back, tallying 29 tackles and five interceptions. He also tallied 151 yards on 19 punt returns and 358 yards on 19 kickoff returns.

He garnered All-Southern Intercollegiate Athletic Conference honors as a kick returner and defensive back as a junior.

sweet!

Elevation inc
07-31-2009, 03:05 AM
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/redskinsinsider/orakpo-signs.html?wprss=redskinsinsider

Orakpo, Redskins Reach Agreement
After missing the first day of training camp, first-round draft pick Brian Orakpo has just reached agreement on a deal with the Redskins. CAA's Ben Dogra, one of Orakpo's agents, confirmed that the two sides came to terms late Thursday night. Dogra said that deal is for five years but no other details were immediately available.

Orakpo is expected to report to camp Friday. It's not clear whether he'll be available for the morning practice, which begins at 8:30. But the late-night move is no doubt a relief to coaches. While Jim Zorn was careful with his words during Orakpo's brief holdout, defensive coordinator Greg Blache didn't mince any words earlier today when discussing Orakpo's absence.

Orakpo was the 13th overall pick in the April draft. Though he played defensive end at the University of Texas, the Redskins would like to see if he can fill a void at the strong-side linebacker position.

I need to make sure the print edition is up-to-date, but check back here for more information as it becomes available

this should really speed up the moreno signing and ayers signings. I expect Ayers to be signed sometime friday and Knowshon to be signed late friday night. I would imagine ayers will be in TC starting saturday and moreno either saturday evening or sunday

TXBRONC
07-31-2009, 04:36 AM
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/redskinsinsider/orakpo-signs.html?wprss=redskinsinsider

Orakpo, Redskins Reach Agreement
After missing the first day of training camp, first-round draft pick Brian Orakpo has just reached agreement on a deal with the Redskins. CAA's Ben Dogra, one of Orakpo's agents, confirmed that the two sides came to terms late Thursday night. Dogra said that deal is for five years but no other details were immediately available.

Orakpo is expected to report to camp Friday. It's not clear whether he'll be available for the morning practice, which begins at 8:30. But the late-night move is no doubt a relief to coaches. While Jim Zorn was careful with his words during Orakpo's brief holdout, defensive coordinator Greg Blache didn't mince any words earlier today when discussing Orakpo's absence.

Orakpo was the 13th overall pick in the April draft. Though he played defensive end at the University of Texas, the Redskins would like to see if he can fill a void at the strong-side linebacker position.

I need to make sure the print edition is up-to-date, but check back here for more information as it becomes available

this should really speed up the moreno signing and ayers signings. I expect Ayers to be signed sometime friday and Knowshon to be signed late friday night. I would imagine ayers will be in TC starting saturday and moreno either saturday evening or sunday

It sure would be nice to have both of them in camp by Saturday for a full day of practice.