PDA

View Full Version : another fluff piece about a player and a coach...

Chef Zambini
06-06-2012, 04:42 PM
Today, after practice, another playerpraised his coach and teammate for their impact on the team.
"we are going to be great, this season, unlike last season, thanks to player X and coach Y.
other teammates were overheard saying,
'we are all getting on the same page'
"we are starting to gel"
"the work we put in now is going to pay off down the road"
"players are flying around, its fun, its exciting"
"our coaches have a gameplan"
'we are commited to winning"
... and this same big white fluffy BS can be quoted at every other NFL team facility, and we can read it on their fan sights too.
If you need this stuff to carry you thru the off season, fine.
but its all worthless tripe.
the work is good, the organization is good, the learning, the classrooms, the repetition, its all good!
but the evaluations, quotes and expectations at this point are absolutely meaningless !
Go Broncos !
but I cant take another BS article about absolutly nothing of significance.

Timmy!
06-06-2012, 05:11 PM
I bet this thread would be awesome at safety.

Grover
06-06-2012, 06:08 PM

This thread lacks a bit of experience, but has had a nice start so far. Thankfully there are a lot of older and more experienced threads that are willing to take it under their wing, and it can learn what it means to be player in the National Football League.

Day1BroncoFan
06-06-2012, 06:11 PM
All for the love of tebow. :tsk:

Denver Native (Carol)
06-06-2012, 06:56 PM
I just checked the posted rules and guidelines, and did not find anywhere where it states one of the requirements for logging on BF will be that all threads in Broncos Talk must be read in their entirety.

slim
06-06-2012, 07:00 PM
This thread sucks.

MOtorboat
06-06-2012, 07:15 PM
This thread sucks.

It would be better if it was moved to safety.

Timmy!
06-06-2012, 07:35 PM
It would be better if it was moved to safety.

It's ego won't let it.

Simple Jaded
06-06-2012, 07:47 PM

Hehe.......

Simple Jaded
06-06-2012, 08:00 PM
I agree with Zam in the sense that these articles are getting redundant, I'm actually enjoying the peace and quiet, tho.

I think the Post got fat and lazy being able to write about all the drama surrounding this franchise lately, obviously they miss the low hanging fruit that is Tebowmania. Hell there are just as many Tebow articles in the Post as there is on any other single player not named Manning.

It could be worse tho, we could be stuck with articles about Tebow's manicure/pedicure. I can't wait til TC starts.......

chazoe60
06-06-2012, 08:31 PM
I can't believe this thread was drafted in the second round. What a waste. Does he no know the success rates of sarcastic threads drafted after the first round?