PDA

View Full Version : Tulowitzki Watches Broncos Practice

Denver Native (Carol)
06-06-2012, 03:37 PM
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. – Broncos wide receiver Eric Decker, who played outfield at the University of Minnesota and was drafted by MLB teams twice, hit a pair of home runs when he attended a Rockies batting practice session at the end of April.

Rockies shortstop Troy Tulowitzki did not get as hands-on of an experience as he watched the Broncos practice on Wednesday morning.

“Decker spent some days with us in spring training, so I got to know him a little bit and then Peyton (Manning) was in our clubhouse so I got to spend some time with him,” Tulowitzki said. “So, being on the DL and looking for things to do while the team is on the road, this sounded like a good opportunity to come check it out and support the community and organization.”

rest - http://blog.denverbroncos.com/denverbroncos/tulowitzki-watches-broncos-practice/

BroncoWave
06-06-2012, 04:46 PM
Man, there's not enough else going on in Broncos camp that they have to report on something like this?

OrangeHoof
06-06-2012, 08:48 PM
"Hitting is easy," Tulo told the Bronco safeties. "It's all in the wrists. You should try it."

Chef Zambini
06-07-2012, 08:24 AM
we should move tulo to safety !

Chef Zambini
06-07-2012, 08:27 AM
tulo was in the dug-out last night in AZ.
I guess , he too, is bored with broncos OTAswith so much in depth reporting taking place, he must figure that reading the writers is just as good as being right there in the action.