PDA

View Full Version : Broncos linebacker Wesley Woodyard finds an opportunity

Denver Native (Carol)
06-06-2012, 09:38 AM
Wesley Woodyard made only 16 starts his first four years with the Broncos. When his first contract expired after last season, it would have made sense for Woodyard to seek a team where he could be a full-time starter.

Woodyard decided he will have that opportunity in Denver. He signed a new, two-year contract with the Broncos in March.

"It feels good to be back home. I've been here my whole career. That was what my mind-set was coming back to Denver, and to me that was the only thing," Woodyard said, adding that he wanted to "get everything lined up right so that I can land back here with my teammates and my coaches."

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_20790440/broncos-linebacker-wesley-woodyard-finds-an-opportunity

Chef Zambini
06-06-2012, 05:00 PM
wow, a player saying he hiopes to make the most of his opportunity.
you dont find in-depth reporting like this every day.

Buff
06-06-2012, 05:26 PM
I hear you zam, these off season fluff pieces kill me... But in the writers' defense, there is nothing of substance to write about this time of year and they have to write something.

Chef Zambini
06-07-2012, 08:19 AM
Id rather hear about who uis playing golf with his teammates, theoir favorite food or restaurants, their best and least favorite drill.
movie
music
anything more interesting than just stating the obvious !