PDA

View Full Version : OaklandRaiders...

Thnikkaman
06-11-2009, 08:04 AM
is so dumb, when he went to an R rated film and saw that it was "Under 17" not admitted, he went and got 16 of his friends.

is so dumb, that when the weatherman said it was chilly outside, he went and got a bowl.

Upset about his Faiders being swept by the Chargers, OaklandRaider was rushed to the Emergency room after attempting suicide by drinking a bottle of Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill Wine and swallowing a hand full of Nitroglycerin pills. When asked about the bruises on his head and neck, he said they were from running into the wall in an attempt to make the Nitro explode.

Oh, and I found a pic of you and your friends:

http://www.chargertom.com/RaidersParadeGay.jpg

SR
06-11-2009, 08:11 AM
You should have just said

"Oh, and I found a pic of you and your friends:"

And put no picture. A kid this ridiculous and dumb probably doesn't have friends.

Timmy!
06-11-2009, 08:39 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_2LtZ1lp19eI/SL4uU6bv-sI/AAAAAAAAAVU/ZlRzrEpGsDo/s400/raiders+loss.jpg

Timmy!
06-11-2009, 08:40 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_gDgdutjALd4/SN_3i0xE2_I/AAAAAAAAASo/aedbZhQICTY/s400/RaidersParadeGay.jpg

Timmy!
06-11-2009, 08:41 AM
http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/deadspin/2008/12/raiders.jpg

Timmy!
06-11-2009, 08:42 AM
http://www.profile-comments.com/images/nfl/images/raiders-suck-broncos-rule.gif

Timmy!
06-11-2009, 08:43 AM
http://image32.webshots.com/33/1/85/32/2070185320095662053vemgCo_ph.jpg

Timmy!
06-11-2009, 08:44 AM
http://i8.tinypic.com/6girlsg.jpg

Dreadnought
06-11-2009, 08:47 AM
:tsk: For shame, Thnik, to pick on the poor kid so cruelly. It is true he doesn't seem especially clever. His smack, such as it is, is as weak as a three day old kitten. He is stuck living in a dying Hell-hole of a state, rooting faithfully for a football team without hope and without any kind of future. It is natural that he feel frustrated and lash out randomly. He leads a pretty bleak existence.

Have you no pity? No compassion? Has your milk of human kindness so curdled that you have not a single kind word for the little fellow? Is your heart made of stone?

He may grow up to cure some terrible disease or engineer World peace after all. The odds aren't good and I wouldn't bet my mortgage on it, but it could theoretically happen. Or he could end up as a security guard in a parking lot. That could happen too.

Timmy!
06-11-2009, 08:50 AM
:tsk: For shame, Thnik, to pick on the poor kid so cruelly. It is true he doesn't seem especially clever. His smack, such as it is, is as weak as a three day old kitten. He is stuck living in a dying Hell-hole of a state, rooting faithfully for a football team without hope and without any kind of future. It is natural that he feel frustrated and lash out randomly. He leads a pretty bleak existence.

Have you no pity? No compassion? Has your milk of human kindness so curdled that you have not a single kind word for the little fellow? Is your heart made of stone?

He may grow up to cure some terrible disease or engineer World peace after all. The odds aren't good and I wouldn't bet my mortgage on it, but it could theoretically happen. Or he could end up as a security guard in a parking lot. That could happen too.

Or, he could become one of the 99.9% of Californians that piss me off on a daily basis.....and worse yet, somehow, by the miracle of god, actually reproduce (in say, oh...15 years). :shocked:

Thinikka's thread is well founded.

Thnikkaman
06-11-2009, 09:02 AM

In is 500+ posts, he has provided no basis for being worthy of any
compassion. I have given him several subtle and not so subtle hints on how
he can improve his use of the English language, how to improve his debating
strategies, and have even invited him to participate in the non football areas
of the forum.

To provide him with any more compassion would be akin to giving a crack
head access to your checking account.

Dreadnought
06-11-2009, 09:17 AM
Or, he could become one of the 99.9% of Californians that piss me off on a daily basis.....and worse yet, somehow, by the miracle of god, actually reproduce (in say, oh...15 years). :shocked:

I am not trying to argue that there isn't a valid foundation, Timmy!, just that some measure of mercy and kindness be shown. Perhaps as you did once with a poor injured woodland creature.

Timmy!
06-11-2009, 09:19 AM
I am not trying to argue that there isn't a valid foundation, Timmy!, just that some measure of mercy and kindness be shown. Perhaps as you did once with a poor injured woodland creature.

My merciful reputation is something that precedes me.

Thnikkaman
06-11-2009, 09:19 AM

I recall that he did. I believe that the mercy shown was ending its life quickly. Does OR deserve that?

Timmy!
06-11-2009, 09:21 AM
I recall that he did. I believe that the mercy shown was ending its life quickly. Does OR deserve that?

Seeing a live deer would scare him shitless.

Dreadnought
06-11-2009, 09:23 AM

Ah, no - certainly not. I do remember the outcome of that situation, now that you remind me...I'll have to rethink this one

BoltsOwnU
06-11-2009, 03:20 PM
Please. Living in LA after growing up in SD has really given me a eyeful of the sad, and I do mean SAD nature of all things Raider. Really, just the lamest crowd of illiterate, gang-banging, drug dealin', whorin', rapin' murderin' food stamp collectin' pondscum ever to walk the earth. Most don't even care about the team, they just think the colors look cool. It's sort of like unofficial gang attire for the weak. It has been fun watching the scene below repeated time after time however. . .

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y34/Rule12b/General/faider2.jpg

Fortunately, most everyone in LA has jumped off the Raider bandwagon. Nary a bumpersticker to be found anywhere. Of course, that would also explain prison overcrowding.

OaklandRaider
06-12-2009, 02:49 AM
I'm pretty sure it is illegal to start a thread directed at one poster, but whatevers. I aint tripping.

You guys can talk your shit about me, I'll just continue to Own you all.

Btw, 600th post. :2thumbs:

I never thought I'd make it to 600 post. I thought I'd get banned by the Mods sooner. But props to the Mods for recognizing that there is actually some truth in what I post. You see, you Donkey fans are all wrapped up in this little fantasty world, where Josh McDaniels is a good coach. Where the Jay Cutler trade was a good deal for your team. Where Champ Bailey is still better than Nnamdi Asomugha. Where the Broncos are still a championship contender.

But then I came along, and knock that shit down. Debunking all you Donkey fans little "Myths" and whatnot. In a way, I think I helped a lot of you Donkey fans look at football in a more unbiased way.

Timmy!
06-12-2009, 03:27 AM
OR....every time you post something, this song goes through my head:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qAqjZtUHvCk&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qAqjZtUHvCk&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Mods, can you attach that to him somehow?

Lonestar
06-12-2009, 04:11 AM
I'm pretty sure it is illegal to start a thread directed at one poster, but whatevers. I aint tripping.

You guys can talk your shit about me, I'll just continue to Own you all.

Btw, 600th post. :2thumbs:

I never thought I'd make it to 600 post. I thought I'd get banned by the Mods sooner. But props to the Mods for recognizing that there is actually some truth in what I post. You see, you Donkey fans are all wrapped up in this little fantasty world, where Josh McDaniels is a good coach. Where the Jay Cutler trade was a good deal for your team. Where Champ Bailey is still better than Nnamdi Asomugha. Where the Broncos are still a championship contender.

But then I came along, and knock that shit down. Debunking all you Donkey fans little "Myths" and whatnot. In a way, I think I helped a lot of you Donkey fans look at football in a more unbiased way.

actually the mods have discussed your posts at length and come up with that most of your posts are full of crap, but they do not YET bust the COC..

that out side of the smack area they have been reasonably bright and coherent so we actually see hope that you will survive..

SoCalImport
06-12-2009, 05:44 AM

Way to spoil it with generalizations... that's oaklandraiders job.

Timmy!
06-12-2009, 07:12 AM
Way to spoil it with generalizations... that's oaklandraiders job.

Well...in Montana or Colorado, California plates: I drive like a complete douche, and for the love of god, avoid me at all costs if it snows.

Sorry....

Thnikkaman
06-12-2009, 07:52 AM
Its completely legal to start a thread calling out someone in the Lounge or Smack forum. Its also not against CoC for a poster to be delusional, thus the reason you are still around.

Also when I was out with your mother last night, she wanted me to remind you to keep your helmet on at all times. She is worried that you might fall and land on your soft spot again.

OaklandRaider
06-12-2009, 10:51 AM
Yo Momma's teeth so big, everytime she sneezes she bites her chest.

Thnikkaman
06-12-2009, 10:52 AM
Yo Momma's teeth so big, everytime she sneezes she bites her chest.

Say all you want about my momma. I have yours now, and she services me twice a day.

OaklandRaider
06-12-2009, 10:55 AM
Yo momma so ugly, her face is closed on the weekends.

Thnikkaman
06-12-2009, 11:03 AM

You found her? Tell her I want the money she owes me. By the way, tell your mom that I found those bukakke videos that she starred in, and that I think that we can make some good money together. ;)

ursamajor
07-06-2009, 06:59 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_2LtZ1lp19eI/SL4uU6bv-sI/AAAAAAAAAVU/ZlRzrEpGsDo/s400/raiders+loss.jpg

That Photo is @ Ricky's in San Leandro. I watched the Bears beat the Raiders in '03 at that place. I talked so much shit to those silent Raiders fans afterward.

That whole "hardcore gangsta fan" crap is garbage. No one said or did a thing as I went on and on about how pathetic they were they were.

ursamajor
07-07-2009, 11:06 AM
You found her? Tell her I want the money she owes me. By the way, tell your mom that I found those bukakke videos that she starred in, and that I think that we can make some good money together. ;)

Bukakke huh? Those are some extreme tastes you got there.

T.K.O.
07-07-2009, 11:40 AM

yo momma's legs are like 7-11....open all night:laugh:

Thnikkaman
07-07-2009, 11:43 AM
Bukakke huh? Those are some extreme tastes you got there.

Your user name is all the smack I need to speak "Great Bear".

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c2/Bear_Brotherhood_flag.svg/180px-Bear_Brotherhood_flag.svg.png

ursamajor
07-07-2009, 07:43 PM
Your user name is all the smack I need to speak "Great Bear".

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c2/Bear_Brotherhood_flag.svg/180px-Bear_Brotherhood_flag.svg.png
You are so clever-your wit is truly astounding :rolleyes:

Lonestar
07-07-2009, 08:43 PM
hey folks it is TIME to get

:focus:

and smack the raider maroons around.. OK

MOtorboat
07-07-2009, 08:46 PM
Or we could just get rid of them.

Lonestar
07-07-2009, 09:01 PM
Or we could just get rid of them.

Raider fans serve their own little purpose to amuse the Bronco fans when they start foaming at the mouth about how great they are going to be..

We had a clown on Mania call raider Joe.. boy did we have fun on him each season after the draft.. through training camp and preseason until it was raider week he would foam at the mouth about the smack down coming .. and then we would not hear form the little twerp until next draft day..

Sure caused alot of Har Hars when raider Joe/Jose/hoe would show up..

So raider fans are court jesters for everyone to laugh at..

NO logical mind take them seriously..

OaklandRaider
07-10-2009, 01:57 AM
Raider fans serve their own little purpose to amuse the Bronco fans when they start foaming at the mouth about how great they are going to be..

We had a clown on Mania call raider Joe.. boy did we have fun on him each season after the draft.. through training camp and preseason until it was raider week he would foam at the mouth about the smack down coming .. and then we would not hear form the little twerp until next draft day..

Sure caused alot of Har Hars when raider Joe/Jose/hoe would show up..

So raider fans are court jesters for everyone to laugh at..

NO logical mind take them seriously..

History lesson time. Raiders and Broncos

Hall Of Fame Players

Raiders - 13 Broncos - 2 (LMAOROFL) [And that's inlcuding Zimmerman, wikipedia says he only played four years for ya'll)

All time WIN/LOSS record head to head

Raiders - 54 Broncos - 40 (You'll never catch us)

Division Championships

Raiders - 15 Broncos - 10

All time win loss record

Raiders - 405-324-11 Broncos - 386-344-10

Tainted Superbowl Championships

Raiders - 0 Broncos - 2 (Guess you had to win something)

Superbowl Championships

Raiders - 3 Broncos - 0

Game. Set. Match.

Raiders > Broncos till the day you die. :coffee:

MOtorboat
07-10-2009, 07:35 AM
Do you have anything original, or you just going to continue to spam the board with "your Super Bowls were tainted!" and lame ass state smack?

EMB6903
07-10-2009, 08:28 AM
all the Raiders have.... "history" in the 60s-80's

Funny thing about that is this kiddo never has seen any of those great Raider teams... Never seen his team win an NFL Title and since hes been a fan Denver has completely dominated the Raiders.

Now the Raiders are the biggest joke in the NFL, and have been for the last 6 years.

OaklandRaider
07-10-2009, 09:38 AM
all the Raiders have.... "history" in the 60s-80's

Funny thing about that is this kiddo never has seen any of those great Raider teams... Never seen his team win an NFL Title and since hes been a fan Denver has completely dominated the Raiders.

Now the Raiders are the biggest joke in the NFL, and have been for the last 6 years.

Sorry bro, but facts are facts.

Worst team in NFL history over the past six years, and we still are up by 10+ games and have more championships, and division titles than you. Pretty sad.

OaklandRaider
07-10-2009, 09:41 AM
Do you have anything original, or you just going to continue to spam the board with "your Super Bowls were tainted!" and lame ass state smack?

Those facts are as original as it gets.

Thnikkaman
07-10-2009, 09:55 AM
Those facts are as original as it gets.

You have a really weak grasp on the English language. I'm going to help you out again, but this is the last time.

Main Entry:
1orig·i·nal Listen to the pronunciation of 1original
Pronunciation:
\ə-ˈrij-ə-nəl, -ˈrij-nəl\
Function:
noun
Date:
14th century

1archaic : the source or cause from which something arises ; specifically : originator
2 a: that from which a copy, reproduction, or translation is made b: a work composed firsthand
3 a: a person of fresh initiative or inventive capacity b: a unique or eccentric person

I think you meant to say

Those facts are as derivative as it gets.

EMB6903
07-10-2009, 06:26 PM
Sorry bro, but facts are facts.

Worst team in NFL history over the past six years, and we still are up by 10+ games and have more championships, and division titles than you. Pretty sad.

What is sad?

Yes the Raiders have a better history.... that was 30 years ago though.... I care about where the team I root for is at currently.... and as of now the Broncos are still a lot better than the Raiders.... Its been like that for the last 6 seasons as well.

So hype up the Raiders history.... because thats all you have

Darius Heyward-Bey over Crabtree, Harvin, and Maclin..... Thats as good as it gets... not to mention your 1st overall pick from 3 years ago is still battling for a starting spot....face it, the Raiders arent going anywhere... every year the fans predict 10 win seasons than when reality hits they use the term "rebuilding"

6 years and still rebuilding.... pretty sad.

Lonestar
07-10-2009, 07:09 PM
YO OR read it and weep..

Positional Power Rankings: WR/TE packages

#32. RAIDERS
WR: Javon Walker
Chaz Schilens
Darrius Heyward-Bey
Johnnie Lee Higgins
Louis Murphy
Todd Watkins
Arman Shields
Will Franklin
Jonathan Holland
Shawn Bayes
Nick Miller
TE: Zach Miller
Tony Stewart
Brandon Myers
Darrell Strong
Chris O'Neill

Hmm, the team's No. 1 receiver is merely a shadow due to knee injuries with kept him to 15 catches last year. The No. 2 guy is someone named Chaz Schilens, who also had 15 catches in '08. The No. 3 WR is a top-10 pick who was the biggest reach in the draft who should have gone in the second or third, and who couldn't stay healthy on the field during May minicamps, in shorts with no contact. No wonder Al Davis is desperate for a wideout, but this group would a little better if he'd have taken Michael Crabtree or Jeremy Maclin in April instead of gambling on combine wonder Darrius Heyward-Bey. The Raiders have a dependable tight end in Miller (56 catches, 778 yards last year), but that's it. A far cry from the days of Branch and Biletnikoff.

http://broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41238

OaklandRaider
07-10-2009, 08:51 PM
Yes the Raiders have a better history.... that was 30 years ago though.... I care about where the team I root for is at currently.... and as of now the Broncos are still a lot better than the Raiders.....

ROFL.

Maybe you have missed the last 5 months or so, but let me clue you in. Your team is currently going through the WORST OFFSEASON of all time. There is no way in hell the Broncos are better than the Raiders are today.

LMAO. I mean you traded away Cutler! Do you Bronco fans realize that? Do you realize that without Cutler last year, you would be a 2-14 team?

And your defense, especially your front 7 is still piss poor. You failed to address it in the draft and you are switching to the 3-4 defense with no FITS at all.

And now your star WR wants out. Nobody wants to be in Denver, that place is trash. I wouldn't be surprised if Brian Dawkins retired before the season started. Wake up and smell the coffee, bro. These are no longer Elway and Shanahan's broncos, these are the broncos of 2009 aka the Laughing stock of the NFL.

OaklandRaider
07-10-2009, 08:56 PM
YO OR read it and weep..

Positional Power Rankings: WR/TE packages

#32. RAIDERS
WR: Javon Walker
Chaz Schilens
Darrius Heyward-Bey
Johnnie Lee Higgins
Louis Murphy
Todd Watkins
Arman Shields
Will Franklin
Jonathan Holland
Shawn Bayes
Nick Miller
TE: Zach Miller
Tony Stewart
Brandon Myers
Darrell Strong
Chris O'Neill

Hmm, the team's No. 1 receiver is merely a shadow due to knee injuries with kept him to 15 catches last year. The No. 2 guy is someone named Chaz Schilens, who also had 15 catches in '08. The No. 3 WR is a top-10 pick who was the biggest reach in the draft who should have gone in the second or third, and who couldn't stay healthy on the field during May minicamps, in shorts with no contact. No wonder Al Davis is desperate for a wideout, but this group would a little better if he'd have taken Michael Crabtree or Jeremy Maclin in April instead of gambling on combine wonder Darrius Heyward-Bey. The Raiders have a dependable tight end in Miller (56 catches, 778 yards last year), but that's it. A far cry from the days of Branch and Biletnikoff.

http://broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41238

ZOMG!

Somebody ranked our WR's last. There goes our season :rolleyes:

Our WRs will surprise a lot of people next year. Javon Walker comeback player of the year, book it.

Our season doesn't ride and die with our WRs, we rely on our runningbacks. Darren McFadden, Michael Bush, and Justin Fargas = best 123 punch in the NFL.

Timmy!
07-10-2009, 09:30 PM
the Raiders are the laughing stock of the NFL.

We all know this. Don't be so hard on yourself.

Lonestar
07-10-2009, 11:52 PM
the Raiders HAVE BEEN the laughing :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: stock of the NFL. for the past 5 years..

We all know this. Don't be so hard on yourself.

Timmy you got it all wrong I edited it for acuaracy..:salute:

dogfish
07-11-2009, 01:15 AM
Our WRs will surprise a lot of people next year.

unfortunately, none of those people will be NFL defensive backs. . . but i'm sure your delusional fans with their endless capacity for self-deception, will be shocked at just just how bad this group of stiffs really is. . .

Javon Walker, out of the league before the end of training camp, book it.

noted. . . .

OaklandRaider
07-11-2009, 04:36 AM
Lol

You guys can try and twist my words as much as you'd like. Deep down in your hearts, you know what I said was true. Nice defense mechanism, though.

Timmy!
07-11-2009, 01:35 PM
Lol
Nice defense mechanism, though.

Said the 17 year old who "salutes" himself. :heh:

http://www.apostropher.com/blog/img/pot-kettle.jpg

dogfish
07-11-2009, 01:44 PM
said the guy who thinks javon walker can still play football, and the faders will win ten games this year. . . .

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Midnight Blue
07-11-2009, 03:57 PM
ZOMG!

Somebody ranked our WR's last. There goes our season :rolleyes:

Our WRs will surprise a lot of people next year. Javon Walker comeback player of the year, book it.

Our season doesn't ride and die with our WRs, we rely on our runningbacks. Darren McFadden, Michael Bush, and Justin Fargas = best 123 punch in the NFL.

Both physically and mentally, Javon Walker is a shell of his former self. He'll never be worth half the money your franchise has paid him. Stick a fork in him; he's done.

MOtorboat
07-11-2009, 04:14 PM
0gxKStPXyn8

EMB6903
07-11-2009, 04:21 PM
Maybe you have missed the last 5 months or so, but let me clue you in. Your team is currently going through the WORST OFFSEASON of all time. There is no way in hell the Broncos are better than the Raiders are today.

There is no doubt that this off season has been the worst off season in Broncos history regardless Denver is the better team and its not even an argument... Raiders are the 2nd worst team in the league currently and have no upside... look at both of your interior lines because they are an absolute joke, The only thing the Raiders do on a consistent basis these days is lose.. every year they are bringing in new starters to switch up the offensive and defensive line, having 6 head coaches in the last 8 years, switching up the coaching staff yearly, Hell The number 1 pick overall in Jamarcus Russell is in his 3rd year and is still fighting for his job and the Raiders went out and signed Jeff Garcia.. shows how much trust they have in that scrub Russell...BUST

Last offseason you probably thought Oakland was the better team, same with the year before and so on. Good thing the season is about to start though because now you are just getting annoying and played out and when October hits and the Raiders start off 0-3 all against divisonal opponents you will realize that the Raiders once again are in for a long and shitty season... by then you wont be anywhere to be found on this forum. I will guarentee you that.

Midnight Blue
07-11-2009, 04:23 PM
There is no doubt that this off season has been the worst off season in Broncos history regardless Denver is the better team and its not even an argument... Raiders are the 2nd worst team in the league currently and have no upside... look at both of your interior lines because they are an absolute joke, The only thing the Raiders do on a consistent basis these days is lose.. every year they are bringing in new starters to switch up the offensive and defensive line, having 6 head coaches in the last 8 years, switching up the coaching staff yearly, Hell The number 1 pick overall in Jamarcus Russell is in his 3rd year and is still fighting for his job and the Raiders went out and signed Jeff Garcia.. shows how much trust they have in that scrub Russell...BUST

Last offseason you probably thought Oakland was the better team, same with the year before and so on. Good thing the season is about to start though because now you are just getting annoying and played out and when October hits and the Raiders start off 0-3 all against divisonal opponents you will realize that the Raiders once again are in for a long and shitty season... by then you wont be anywhere to be found on this forum. I will guarentee you that.

It would not surprise me even a tiny bit if Garcia wins the starting job...

OaklandRaider
07-11-2009, 05:18 PM

Funny that you call JaMarcus Russell a bust when he would no doubt start on your team today :lol:

Russell is not a bust. The kid is the youngest starting QB in the NFL today, and he has only started 17 games in his career. Was John Elway a bust after his first 17 games? Was Troy Aikman a bust after his first 17 games? Was Peyton Manning a bust after his first 17 games?

No, they weren't. And none of those guys are even half as talented as JaMarcus Russell. Russell has a better offensive line, a way bettter WR core to work with, a better offensive cordinator, and three healthy runningbacks to work with. I would be very surprised if Russell doesn't double his TD total from last year.

And Jeff Garcia was brought in to be a backup. Jeff Garcia > Andrew Walter as our backup. And even if by some miracle Jeff Garcia does manage to start, we will still be the better team than you.

Enjoy the cellar, kid.

Owned.

OaklandRaider
07-11-2009, 05:18 PM

You know what's sad?

Jeff Garcia > Kyle Orton.

LMAO, our backups are better than your starters. :D

dogfish
07-11-2009, 05:20 PM
No, they weren't. And none of those guys are even half as talented as JaMarcus Russell. Russell has a better offensive line, a way bettter WR core to work with, a better offensive cordinator, and three healthy runningbacks to work with.

pure comedy gold!

:D

:golfclap:

Lonestar
07-11-2009, 05:25 PM
If anyone that posts on mania knows if raider joe is still posting there.. if he is, invite him here and we can have competing maroons for which is the biggest homer..:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

OaklandRaider
07-11-2009, 05:25 PM
said the guy who thinks javon walker can still play football, and the faders will win ten games this year. . . .

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

FishDog,

Javon Walker is as motivated as ever. He is on a mission.

Don't be surprised if he has one of the best years of his career next year.

EMB6903
07-11-2009, 05:26 PM

I'd be shocked if Garcia isnt starting by atleast week 3, Jamarcus Russell is a horrible Quarterback

OaklandRaider
07-11-2009, 05:28 PM
Both physically and mentally, Javon Walker is a shell of his former self. He'll never be worth half the money your franchise has paid him. Stick a fork in him; he's done.

"Mentally"

Lmao. Who the hell are you, Dr. Phil?

You have no idea if there is something "mentally" wrong with Javon Walker.

EMB6903
07-11-2009, 05:28 PM
You know what's sad?

If Jeff Garcia is a back up than we also have a back up in Chris Simms who is a better Quarterback than your starter. Jamarcus Russell might be the worst starting Quarterback in this league.

Lonestar
07-11-2009, 05:30 PM
I'd be shocked if Garcia isnt starting by atleast week 3, Jamarcus Russell is a horrible Quarterback

he like many others has a strong arm and weak mind..

EMB6903
07-11-2009, 05:31 PM
"Mentally"

Around this time last year Javon Walker was found on the side of a Las Vegas intersection passed out and robbed, He also was debating on whether he should quit football all together this past year. The dude is a nut case, and an over-rated one at that.

Eddie Royal~~~~~>Javon Walker

Lonestar
07-11-2009, 05:31 PM
"Mentally"

the moron left DEN when things were heating up.. mentally that was HUGE..

MOtorboat
07-11-2009, 05:32 PM
FishDog,

lol

I'm not that smart, well, OK, I'm fairly smart, but what is it like to be just utterly stupid?

Lonestar
07-11-2009, 05:33 PM
Around this time last year Javon Walker was found on the side of a Las Vegas intersection passed out and robbed, He also was debating on whether he should quit football all together this past year. The dude is a nut case, and an over-rated one at that.

Eddie Royal~~~~~>Javon Walker

instead he decided to lie about getting robbed.. from videos he willingly left the hotel with these clowns.. what a maroon..

I'm surprised he was not arrested for filing a false police report..

OaklandRaider
07-11-2009, 05:35 PM
the moron left DEN when things were heating up.. mentally that was HUGE..

Lol.

Denver fans, are we really talking about WR's with "issues" ?? Do we really wanna go there?

http://blogs.westword.com/latestword/assets_c/2009/06/a%20brandon%20marshall%20mug%20shot-thumb-200x250-thumb-175x218.jpg

Didn't think so.

Owned.

EMB6903
07-11-2009, 05:36 PM

talk about weak minded....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK3k-LLnZ7k

dude cant even speak english much less read a defense

EMB6903
07-11-2009, 05:37 PM
Lol.

Denver fans, are we really talking about WR's with "issues" ?? Do we really wanna go there?

http://blogs.westword.com/latestword/assets_c/2009/06/a%20brandon%20marshall%20mug%20shot-thumb-200x250-thumb-175x218.jpg

Didn't think so.

Owned.

take out Brandon Marshall and we still have a better WR core than the Raiders.

that is how terrible the Raiders are.

OaklandRaider
07-11-2009, 05:40 PM
Said the 17 year old who "salutes" himself. :heh:

Timmy, don't lie.

You like to "salute" yourself when nobody is looking.

Timmy!
07-11-2009, 05:48 PM
Funny that you call JaMarcus Russell a bust when he would no doubt start on your team today :lol:

Russell is not a bust. The kid is the youngest starting QB in the NFL today, and he has only started 17 games in his career. Was John Elway a bust after his first 17 games? Was Troy Aikman a bust after his first 17 games? Was Peyton Manning a bust after his first 17 games?

No, they weren't. And none of those guys are even half as talented as JaMarcus Russell. Russell has a better offensive line, a way bettter WR core to work with, a better offensive cordinator, and three healthy runningbacks to work with. I would be very surprised if Russell doesn't double his TD total from last year.

And Jeff Garcia was brought in to be a backup. Jeff Garcia > Andrew Walter as our backup. And even if by some miracle Jeff Garcia does manage to start, we will still be the better team than you.

Enjoy the cellar, kid.

Owned.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Holy shit. Wait wait wait. Lemme read that again. Yup. Ok...so.....Elway wasn't half as talented as Russell is? :lol: :loco:

Wow. Just....wow. I almost peed myself. Have you ever considered a career in stand up? You really should talk to your guidance counselor about it senior year.

Calling somebody a kid, when you're not legally an adult. Let's try this again:

Still don't get it do you. :tsk:

Ding fries are done......

MOtorboat
07-11-2009, 05:50 PM

Holy shit. Wait wait wait. Lemme read that again. Yup. Ok...so.....Elway wasn't half as talented as Russell is? :lol: :loco:

Wow. Just....wow. I almost peed myself. Have you ever considered a career in stand up? You really should talk to your guidance counselor about it senior year.

"You can't fix stupid."

- Ron White.

Timmy!
07-11-2009, 05:51 PM
"You can't fix stupid."

- Ron White.

Ron White is awesome.

MOtorboat
07-11-2009, 05:52 PM
Ron White is awesome.

And OaklandRaider is an idiot.

Things just don't change.

OaklandRaider
07-11-2009, 05:59 PM

I'm not a homer for saying that.

Numerous scouts had said that Russell was the most talented QB they've seen ever.

OaklandRaider
07-11-2009, 05:59 PM
And OaklandRaider is an idiot.

Things just don't change.

Ron White is an awful comedian.

All dude does is drink and mumble onstage.

Horrible.

MOtorboat
07-11-2009, 06:05 PM
Ron White is an awful comedian.

All dude does is drink and mumble onstage.

Horrible.

He may mumble, but at least he makes sense, unlike your pathetic analysis of football, and your continued moronic smack.

Timmy!
07-11-2009, 06:07 PM
I'm not a homer for saying that.

Yes you are. You're also a retarded douche-nozzle who is too dumb to see past his own bias. Elway has probably taken shits that have more talent than Russell.

Here's a video tribute to your stunning intellect:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QFQyib5ZQZY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QFQyib5ZQZY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

OaklandRaider
07-11-2009, 06:09 PM
take out Brandon Marshall and we still have a better WR core than the Raiders.

that is how terrible the Raiders are.

Javon Walker = Eddie Royal. (Royal has only done it for one year. If he does it again, which I doubt he will with Kyle Orton at QB, then he will be better than Walker)

DHB < Brandon Stokely (DHB is just a rookie. Stokely is nothing special though, and he is slowing down. IMO he won't be around for much longer)

Johnie Lee Higgins > JaBar Gaffney (Higgins is more versatile and is just a better WR. He had almost 2000 all purpose yards last season. Gaffney is just a system player at best)

Chaz Schilens > Chad Jackson (Schilens is way better than Jackson. Schillens will probably lead the Raiders in receiving yards next year. Chad Jackson will probably get cut.

Louis Murphy > Kenny McKinley (Two rookies who haven't proved anything yet. But Murphy was a steal in the 4th round and McKinley was a reach in the 5th. Murphy has also been impressing at camp)

MOtorboat
07-11-2009, 06:10 PM
I'm sorry, but if you believe Russell is more talented than Elway (in a pure talent aspect), you're not very intelligent. (If you believe that Russell is better than Elway at this point in both of their careers, you're just a complete moron).

MOtorboat
07-11-2009, 06:14 PM
Javon Walker = Eddie Royal. (Royal has only done it for one year. If he does it again, which I doubt he will with Kyle Orton at QB, then he will be better than Walker)

DHB < Brandon Stokely (DHB is just a rookie. Stokely is nothing special though, and he is slowing down. IMO he won't be around for much longer)

Johnie Lee Higgins > JaBar Gaffney (Higgins is more versatile and is just a better WR. He had almost 2000 all purpose yards last season. Gaffney is just a system player at best)

Chaz Schilens > Chad Jackson (Schilens is way better than Jackson. Schillens will probably lead the Raiders in receiving yards next year. Chad Jackson will probably get cut.

Louis Murphy > Kenny McKinley (Two rookies who haven't proved anything yet. But Murphy was a steal in the 4th round and McKinley was a reach in the 5th. Murphy has also been impressing at camp)

Wow. Just wow. Nothing else I can say...wow...

dogfish
07-11-2009, 06:29 PM
OR, here ya go. . . . you really need one of these-- it's getting deeper every time you post. . . .

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/7310/shovelm.jpg (http://img18.imageshack.us/i/shovelm.jpg/)

:lol::lol::lol:

Midnight Blue
07-11-2009, 08:15 PM
You know what's sad?

Jeff Garcia is a decent journeyman QB... he'd be starting for quite a few NFL teams. Still doesn't change the fact that your team has a (very expensive) #1 overall who has never yet performed anywhere near expectations and will likely be polishing the pine in his 3rd pro season. He's beginning to look like an epic draft bust... and will pretty much be generally considered one if he does lose the starting job to Garcia.

girler
07-11-2009, 08:19 PM
Dear OR,

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b152/bruce_barker68/MonkeyBallGrab.gif

:hahaha:

Love, girler

Midnight Blue
07-11-2009, 08:20 PM
"Mentally"

One doesn't have to be Dr. Phil to know that Javon's experience of having his dear friend Darrent Williams suddenly die in his arms was traumatic. There were articles during that offseason and later commenting on his troubled emotional state. Guess you missed them while worrying about making it through middle school though.

Midnight Blue
07-11-2009, 08:22 PM

And (reportedly) a weak work ethic...

girler
07-11-2009, 08:23 PM
One doesn't have to be Dr. Phil to know that Javon's experience of having his dear friend Darrent Williams suddenly die in his arms was traumatic. There were articles during that offseason and later commenting on his troubled emotional state. Guess you missed them while worrying about making it through middle school though.

He probably was laughing about it because Javon was a Bronco then. He figured any Bronco deserved to walk around all day with his friend's brains on his shirt...

Midnight Blue
07-11-2009, 08:28 PM
He probably was laughing about it because Javon was a Bronco then. He figured any Bronco deserved to walk around all day with his friend's brains on his shirt...

Well, yeah... if OR was even watching football back then. He impresses me as a Johnny-come-lately noob homer. Of course, he did post once that every Raider currently on the roster (with the exception of one) was... in his biased opinion... destined for enshrinement in Canton. So we can pretty much consider the source... :lol:

Midnight Blue
07-11-2009, 08:30 PM
FishDog,

Prayers customarily end in "Amen"... :coffee:

MOtorboat
07-11-2009, 08:31 PM
Life Fail.

OaklandRaider
07-12-2009, 01:56 AM
I'm sorry, but if you believe Russell is more talented than Elway (in a pure talent aspect), you're not very intelligent. (If you believe that Russell is better than Elway at this point in both of their careers, you're just a complete moron).

At this point in both their careers?

John Elway's stats through first 16 starts: 195/387, 2492 Yards, 11 TD, 20 INT

JaKing's stats through first 16 starts: 257/465, 2647 Yards, 14 TD, 9 INT

Russell's stats are better :confused:

And yes, JaMarcus Russell is more talented than John Elway, who was overrated in his own right.

OaklandRaider
07-12-2009, 02:01 AM
Jeff Garcia is a decent journeyman QB... he'd be starting for quite a few NFL teams. Still doesn't change the fact that your team has a (very expensive) #1 overall who has never yet performed anywhere near expectations and will likely be polishing the pine in his 3rd pro season. He's beginning to look like an epic draft bust... and will pretty much be generally considered one if he does lose the starting job to Garcia.

"Likely to be polishing the pine"

Lmao. No, Russell is not likely to be riding the bench.

He is gonna start, which is bad news for you guys, considering Russell has yet to have a bad game against the Donkeys.

And if by some MIRACLE Garcia does start over Russell, we are still better than you guys. And JaMarcus has plenty of time. He can sit and learn behind Garcia and then start next year.

We are in no rush. Get on our level.:coffee:

OaklandRaider
07-12-2009, 02:04 AM
And (reportedly) a weak work ethic...

Josh McDaniels (reportedly) likes to dress up as a woman on Friday's.

Lonestar
07-12-2009, 02:06 AM

this was weak even by your standards.. time for beddy bye for you..

dogfish
07-12-2009, 02:25 AM
this was weak even by your standards.. time for beddy bye for you..

i actually thought it was better than most of the trash he posts. . . . :lol:

which, of course, isn't saying much. . .

girler
07-12-2009, 03:41 AM

You mean like on the roof of TGI Friday's? Which one? It would be cool to get a pic of that.

EMB6903
07-12-2009, 09:55 AM

And yes, JaMarcus Russell is more talented than John Elway, who was overrated in his own right.

Comparing these 2 stats in a completely different era is retarded... and anything Jamarcus can do with a football Elway could do it better... He was 10x more of an athlete, stronger arm, and a much quicker release... there is not 1 prospect EVER that compares to Elway.... He had everything you look for coming out... Jamarcus Russell? if it wasnt for Daunte Culpeppers short term success in the NFL than Russell would have been a 2nd day pick. He is a black Jared Lorenzon, nothing more.... There are a good number of teams that have back ups better than he is.

Devilspawn
07-12-2009, 10:38 AM
Jamarcus Russell? if it wasnt for Daunte Culpeppers short term success in the NFL than Russell would have been a 2nd day pick. He is a black Jared Lorenzon, nothing more....
Can you elaborate on these comparisons?

Northman
07-12-2009, 10:45 AM

:lol::lol:

EMB6903
07-12-2009, 12:04 PM
Can you elaborate on these comparisons?

nope

Northman
07-12-2009, 12:04 PM

I do have to come back to this as it was a great joke on your part Faider boy.

So tell me, since JaKing is so much better than Elway how come he is 5-11 in his first 2 years in the league? I mean, according to those stats you posted he should be winning a lot of games no?

Meanwhile, the terrible Elway went 16-8 in his first 2 years even making the playoffs in his second year. Why isnt JaKing winning games? I mean, you have a much "better" back in McFiddle than Elway had. Supposedly your defense is one of the best in the league so that cant possibly be the hangup. And since JaKings stats are so great it must mean you have standout wide receivers to get all those yards so why isnt he winning?

I could tell you why but you still wouldnt understand. Its a concept way and above your comprehension. But please, keep living in your fantasy world. :beer:

OaklandRaider
07-12-2009, 12:18 PM
Comparing these 2 stats in a completely different era is retarded... and anything Jamarcus can do with a football Elway could do it better... He was 10x more of an athlete, stronger arm, and a much quicker release... there is not 1 prospect EVER that compares to Elway.... He had everything you look for coming out... Jamarcus Russell?

Lmao. I knew a homer donkey fans would say "You can't compare the two. It's two different eras". Stop using freakin' excuses.

MissouriBronco said that Elway was better than Russell was at this point in both their careers. So I brought out the stats, which showed that Russell has actually gotten off to a better start in his career than Elway.

And Elway is extremely overrated by you Donkey fans. I understand why you Donk fans overrate him though, seeing as he is THE ONLY GREAT PLAYER IN YOUR PATHETIC FRANCHISES' HISTORY. What do the Donkeys have, 2 or 3 total HOF players? That has got to be a record for least amount of HOF players.

Donkey fans are used to mediocrity. John Elway was a great QB, but please don't act like the dude was untouchable.

And John Elway is not more talented than Russell. JaMarcus Russell has the strongest arm in NFL history. He is very big and can take a bunch of hits, ala Big Ben. He is very mobile and quick for how big he is. He has more potential than any other QB coming out of college ever.

if it wasnt for Daunte Culpeppers short term success in the NFL than Russell would have been a 2nd day pick. He is a black Jared Lorenzon, nothing more.... There are a good number of teams that have back ups better than he is.

Woah, are you trying to get racists there bucko?? :confused:

What the hell does Daunte Culpepper have to do with Russell? A black Jared Lorenzon? Um, no. There is a reason why scouts like Mike Mayock and others called Russell one of the most talented QB prospects they've seen.

Fall back, son.

OaklandRaider
07-12-2009, 12:19 PM
nope

Yeah because you have nothing to say.

It was just you talking out of your ass. When someone questions you, you have nothing to say.

Typical Donk fans. :coffee:

OaklandRaider
07-12-2009, 12:25 PM

So tell me, since JaKing is so much better than Elway how come he is 5-11 in his first 2 years in the league? I mean, according to those stats you posted he should be winning a lot of games no?

Meanwhile, the terrible Elway went 16-8 in his first 2 years even making the playoffs in his second year. Why isnt JaKing winning games? I mean, you have a much "better" back in McFiddle than Elway had. Supposedly your defense is one of the best in the league so that cant possibly be the hangup. And since JaKings stats are so great it must mean you have standout wide receivers to get all those yards so why isnt he winning?

I could tell you why but you still wouldnt understand. Its a concept way and above your comprehension. But please, keep living in your fantasy world. :beer:

Dude.

Russell's stats > Elway's stats.

I'm not arguing which teams are better or whatever. Reading comprehension Ftw.

BroncoJoe
07-12-2009, 12:31 PM
Suck.

EMB6903
07-12-2009, 12:34 PM
Lmao. I knew a homer donkey fans would say "You can't compare the two. It's two different eras". Stop using freakin' excuses.

MissouriBronco said that Elway was better than Russell was at this point in both their careers. So I brought out the stats, which showed that Russell has actually gotten off to a better start in his career than Elway.

And Elway is extremely overrated by you Donkey fans. I understand why you Donk fans overrate him though, seeing as he is THE ONLY GREAT PLAYER IN YOUR PATHETIC FRANCHISES' HISTORY. What do the Donkeys have, 2 or 3 total HOF players? That has got to be a record for least amount of HOF players.

Donkey fans are used to mediocrity. John Elway was a great QB, but please don't act like the dude was untouchable.

And John Elway is not more talented than Russell. JaMarcus Russell has the strongest arm in NFL history. He is very big and can take a bunch of hits, ala Big Ben. He is very mobile and quick for how big he is. He has more potential than any other QB coming out of college ever.

Woah, are you trying to get racists there bucko?? :confused:

What the hell does Daunte Culpepper have to do with Russell? A black Jared Lorenzon? Um, no. There is a reason why scouts like Mike Mayock and others called Russell one of the most talented QB prospects they've seen.

Fall back, son.

Strongest arm in NFL history? what? where are you getting this info from?

I remember during Russell's pro day a few years back scouts were saying "strongest arm since Elway" never did any scout say what you typed though..... and there is a lot more to playing Quarterback than talent alone. Jamarcus Russell has a ton of talent, he has more talent then Drew Brees, Jeff Garcia, Phillip Rivers, hell probably even more then Tom Brady.... does that mean hes a better Quarterback? no way in hell

but if you really think that comparing John Elway's stats to Jamarcus Russell's stats in a completely different era is debatable than you my friend are retarded... But go ahead and compare that bust of a QB to a HOF legend to make yourself feel better... you and I both know that there isnt much upside anymore for Jamarcus Russell, hell he is still fighting for a starters spot in his 3rd year.. what a joke

Question to OR.... what can Jamarcus Russell do on the football field that Kyle Boller cant?

dogfish
07-12-2009, 12:55 PM

you know that even he doesn't believe 90% of what he types. . . . :D

owned, here's a little somthin' for ya. . .

Raiders head coach Tom Cable asked JaMarcus Russell to take on a leadership role this offseason, and Russell’s decision to schedule a series of practices with his receivers between the end of summer workouts and training camp was a step in the right direction. Russell, who is entering his second season as the full-time starter, still has plenty of doubters, though, even on his own team. Recent reports say Russell skipped the final day of OTAs, which was a poor decision on his part. Aside from Jeff Garcia himself, S Keith Davis is the only player to publicly say the squad would be better off with Garcia as the starter, but sources say Davis shares that sentiment with other members of the club. There’s little doubt that Russell will be the starter come Week One, regardless of his performance in training camp and preseason games, and he will keep the job unless he completely unravels early in the regular season.

http://www.profootballweekly.com/2009/07/02/raiders-qb-russell-yet-to-prove-self-as-leader

stuff like this is why lard-o will never amount to anything in the NFL-- he isn't willing to put in the effort it takes, never has been. . . he has the work ethic of a wellfare recipient, this was a knock on him coming out of college and after two years in the NFL, nothing's changed. . . you're wildly exaggerating his talent level (no surprise, you do that with all the fader players), but even if he was every bit as good as you think he is, it wouldn't matter because he's not a guy that's going to do what it takes to succeed. . . he got his big pay day, and he's happy with it. . . this year, at some point he loses his job to old man winter garcia, and that's the beginning of the end. . .

:wave:
and everyone knows it but you. . .

dogfish
07-12-2009, 12:57 PM

directly from out of his ass. . . . :lol:

OaklandRaider
07-12-2009, 01:03 PM
directly from out of his ass. . . . :lol:

He has the strongest arm in NFL history,

http://www.fantasyfootballjungle.com/y/nfl-draft/prospects/index.php?id=548

OaklandRaider
07-12-2009, 01:18 PM

Search JaMarcus Russell arm strength on google or something. Russell's arm in legendary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saLKcfFiCJ0 - That is a video of Russell throwing at one of Peyton Manning's camps when he was a freshman at college, I think.

Dude has the strongest arm in nfl history. He can throw 80 yards of his back foot.

I remember during Russell's pro day a few years back scouts were saying "strongest arm since Elway" never did any scout say what you typed though.....

Orly?

He has the strongest arm in NFL history

http://www.fantasyfootballjungle.com/y/nfl-draft/prospects/index.php?id=548

and there is a lot more to playing Quarterback than talent alone. Jamarcus Russell has a ton of talent, he has more talent then Drew Brees, Jeff Garcia, Phillip Rivers, hell probably even more then Tom Brady.... does that mean hes a better Quarterback? no way in hell

Did I ever say that Russell was a better QB than any of those guys? Nope. I said he was more talented. Try reading what I post.

but if you really think that comparing John Elway's stats to Jamarcus Russell's stats in a completely different era is debatable than you my friend are retarded... But go ahead and compare that bust of a QB to a HOF legend to make yourself feel better... you and I both know that there isnt much upside anymore for Jamarcus Russell, hell he is still fighting for a starters spot in his 3rd year.. what a joke

The only reason I compared Russell and Elway's stats is because you called him a bust, even though the kid has only started 16 games in his career. I compared Russell's stats in his first 16 starts to Elway's stats in his first 16 starts. So if you guys think Russell is a bust, you must've damn sure thought Elway was a bust after his first 16 games.

I basically just ruined your whole argument. What a joke to you.

And Russell is not fighting for the starting QB spot. Jeff Garcia was signed as a backup. Lol, how hard is that to understand?

Question to OR.... what can Jamarcus Russell do on the football field that Kyle Boller cant?

Russell is way more talented. He has a bigger arm, better pocket presence, is better at reading defenses, better footwork. He is not trigger happy with the football. He will throw the ball away, hence why he only had 8 INTs last year. Russell is also much more physically gifted than Boller. Russell is 6'6, 265 and can still run. He is very mobile for his size.

Devilspawn
07-12-2009, 01:52 PM
nope
Meaning you can't. Come now, compare Russell to Lorenzen on the field and then tell us how Culpepper's career made JaMarcus a first day draft pick, just like Doug Flutie is the pioneer for all 5'10" QBs.

Greatest QBs of all-time: #7. John Elway
Right now, that has more cred than what you said because at lease Wyche defended his opinion.

EMB6903
07-12-2009, 02:45 PM
Meaning you can't. Come now, compare Russell to Lorenzen on the field and then tell us how Culpepper's career made JaMarcus a first day draft pick, just like Doug Flutie is the pioneer for all 5'10" QBs.

Right now, that has more cred than what you said because at lease Wyche defended his opinion.

Meaning I dont want to take the time pointing out OBVIOUS reasons as to why I think all 3 are simular QB's, thats all. Only an idiot couldnt figure it out.

EMB6903
07-12-2009, 02:48 PM
Did I ever say that Russell was a better QB than any of those guys? Nope. I said he was more talented. Try reading what I post.

and all Im saying is there have been tons of amazingly talented QB's that came into this league and couldnt hack it, from Leaf to Russell.... Russell just doesnt have what it takes to be a successful Quarterback in this league.

The only reason I compared Russell and Elway's stats is because you called him a bust, even though the kid has only started 16 games in his career. I compared Russell's stats in his first 16 starts to Elway's stats in his first 16 starts. So if you guys think Russell is a bust, you must've damn sure thought Elway was a bust after his first 16 games.

I basically just ruined your whole argument. What a joke to you.

And Russell is not fighting for the starting QB spot. Jeff Garcia was signed as a backup. Lol, how hard is that to understand?

I called Russell a bust because I think he is one, a 3rd year Quarterback that is still fighting for a starting spot?

and Garcia came to Oakland because he knew he had a great chance in starting, he will be the starter for the majority of the season I will guarentee you that. Garcia is clearly the better Quarterback of the 2 and theres no denying that.

Russell is way more talented. He has a bigger arm, better pocket presence, is better at reading defenses, better footwork. He is not trigger happy with the football. He will throw the ball away, hence why he only had 8 INTs last year. Russell is also much more physically gifted than Boller. Russell is 6'6, 265 and can still run. He is very mobile for his size.

There really isnt anything Russell does on the football field better then Kyle Boller, sure hes an amazing physical speciman, but thats the only thing you could say.. and I wouldnt brag about throwing only 8 ints when he only threw the ball 368 times.

Rivers, Cassel, Thigpen, Orton, Garcia, Simms~~~~~~~~~> Jamarcus Russell

Jamarcus Russell is a horrible Quarterback.

Devilspawn
07-12-2009, 03:08 PM
Meaning I dont want to take the time pointing out OBVIOUS reasons as to why I think all 3 are simular QB's, thats all. Only an idiot couldnt figure it out.
You have over 1500 posts. You took the time to read and reply to my and OR's posts, especially the one above that looks like it took a portion of your precious time.You've been going back and forth defending Elway vs. Russell, what's the problem comparing Lorenzen's play on the field to Russell. What's the problem explaining how Culpepper's success was the reason why JaMarcus was a first day draft pick? What exactly are you weighting for?

OaklandRaider
07-12-2009, 03:14 PM

lol.

Don't be scurred. Tell us why had it not have been for Daunte Culpepper, Russell would not have been a first round pick.

Explain your opinion. Are you smart enough to do that?

OaklandRaider
07-12-2009, 03:22 PM
and all Im saying is there have been tons of amazingly talented QB's that came into this league and couldnt hack it, from Leaf to Russell.... Russell just doesnt have what it takes to be a successful Quarterback in this league.

You yourself admitted that Russell has more talent that Drew Brees, Phillip Rivers and Tom Brady.

The guy has all the talent in the world. You don't know if he has what it takes or not. You are just a biased, bitter donk fan :lol:

I called Russell a bust because I think he is one, a 3rd year Quarterback that is still fighting for a starting spot?

Dude, for the last time, Russell is the starter. How many times do I need to tell you that? I can find you quotes coming from Coach Cable himself saying that Russell is the starter.

You are grasping for straws.

and Garcia came to Oakland because he knew he had a great chance in starting, he will be the starter for the majority of the season I will guarentee you that. Garcia is clearly the better Quarterback of the 2 and theres no denying that.

Garcia came to Oakland because we were the only team to offer him a contract. Jeff Garcia should know damn well that he isn't going to start over Al Davis' goldenboy, JaMarcus Russell.

There really isnt anything Russell does on the football field better then Kyle Boller, sure hes an amazing physical speciman, but thats the only thing you could say.. and I wouldnt brag about throwing only 8 ints when he only threw the ball 368 times.

Rivers, Cassel, Thigpen, Orton, Garcia, Simms~~~~~~~~~> Jamarcus Russell

Jamarcus Russell is a horrible Quarterback.

You are just talking in circles, dude. You have brought nothing to the table and have shown that you can't carry a debate, or back up any of your opinions.

EMB6903
07-12-2009, 03:33 PM
Dude, for the last time, Russell is the starter. How many times do I need to tell you that? I can find you quotes coming from Coach Cable himself saying that Russell is the starter.

You are grasping for straws.

wow hes named the starter in July... of course hes the starter... you think Al Davis would start anybody to start the season other then the Quarterback he drafted #1 overall 3 years ago? DUH... Im saying he wont be the starter all year because hes just not that good.... Just because he has a live arm and hes 6'6 doesnt mean hes the most talented Quarterback of all time, thats just stupid.

by the way OR how many games before Cable gets fired? Im saying 9 this year.

OaklandRaider
07-12-2009, 03:36 PM
wow hes named the starter in July... of course hes the starter... you think Al Davis would start anybody to start the season other then the Quarterback he drafted #1 overall 3 years ago? DUH... Im saying he wont be the starter all year because hes just not that good....

This is what you said:

So how the hell is he "fighting" for the starting spot when he's already been named the starter? You just switched up your stance, lmao.

Fail.

T.K.O.
07-12-2009, 03:37 PM
jamarshmellow has a qb rating of what 77....yeah he's the goat....not
he will lose his job if he doesnt win 3 of his 1st 4 games....and we all know thats not happening

Devilspawn
07-12-2009, 03:56 PM
jamarshmellow has a qb rating of what 77....yeah he's the goat....not
he will lose his job if he doesnt win 3 of his 1st 4 games....and we all know thats not happening
Want to venture a guess as to which QB had a rating of 79.6 last year?

In fact, and you'll love this, here are Kyle Orton's numbers in his first year as a starter vs. Russell last year, as a first year starter. Both started 15 games:

190-368, 1,869 yards, 9TDs, 13 INTs, 59.7 QB rating
198-368, 2,423 yards, 13TDs, 9 INTs, 77.1 QB rating

Now stats shouldn't come into play here, as Orton went 10-5 that year and Oakland went 5-11. And Russell should've won some of his games, like Miami, Buffalo, Carolina and Kansas City, so he has some work to do to win the close ones. But in your case pending, unless you have the #1 defense in the league that gives you the chance to win those games, which the Raiders AND Broncos don't at this stage, then you'll feel the true results of those QB ratings.

Now that was Orton in his first year. In his second year as a starter for a full season, he's managed to pass Russell and lead him by a whole 2.5 rating points. Will he improve? Will Russell pass him and reach the high 80s or 90s? We'll see.

EMB6903
07-12-2009, 03:58 PM
You are just talking in circles, dude. You have brought nothing to the table and have shown that you can't carry a debate, or back up any of your opinions.

You want me to actually show you why these QB's are better? Okay....

Im not even going to take the time telling you why Cassel or Rivers are better, thats obvious... but lets compare the 3's past year.

Tyler Thigpen= 14 games, 76 QB rating, 54% passing, 2608 yards passing, 18 tds 12 ints, 6.2yards per passing attempt, 386 yards rushing, 3 rushing touchdowns, 2 fumbles lost... thats 21 tds to 14 turnovers

Kyle Orton= 15 games 79 QB rating, 58% passing, 2972 yards passing, 18 tds 12 ints, 6.4 yards passing, 50 yards rushing, 3 rushing touchdowns, 5 fumbles lost... thats 21 tds to 17 turnovers

Jamarcus Russell= 77 qb rating, 53% passing, 2420 yards passing, 13 tds 8 ints, 6.6 yards per attempt, 127 yards rushing, 1 rushing td, 7 fumbles lost... thats 14 tds to 15 ints.... HORRIBLE

as you can see... Jamarcus Russell clearly is the least productive out of all 3 of these QB's

we cant really compare Chris Simms to Russell because he hasnt thrown the ball in a few years... but compare their first 2 years statistics and they are very simular.

now do me a favor and "BACK UP" virgin.

Devilspawn
07-12-2009, 04:08 PM

Im not even going to take the time telling you why Cassel or Rivers are better, thats obvious... but lets compare the 3's past year.

Tyler Thigpen= 14 games, 76 QB rating, 54% passing, 2608 yards passing, 18 tds 12 ints, 6.2yards per passing attempt, 386 yards rushing, 3 rushing touchdowns, 2 fumbles lost... thats 21 tds to 14 turnovers

Kyle Orton= 15 games 79 QB rating, 58% passing, 2972 yards passing, 18 tds 12 ints, 6.4 yards passing, 50 yards rushing, 3 rushing touchdowns, 5 fumbles lost... thats 21 tds to 17 turnovers

Jamarcus Russell= 77 qb rating, 53% passing, 2420 yards passing, 13 tds 8 ints, 6.6 yards per attempt, 127 yards rushing, 1 rushing td, 7 fumbles lost... thats 14 tds to 15 ints.... HORRIBLE

as you can see... Jamarcus Russell clearly is the least productive out of all 3 of these QB's

we cant really compare Chris Simms to Russell because he hasnt thrown the ball in a few years... but compare their first 2 years statistics and they are very simular.

now do me a favor and "BACK UP" virgin.
Were Jared Lorenzen's stats anywhere near that website you browsed? Now that you have Russell's stats listed, can you post Lorenzen's stats and defend your comparison? Thanks in advance for your time.

MOtorboat
07-12-2009, 04:08 PM
Want to venture a guess as to which QB had a rating of 79.6 last year?

In fact, and you'll love this, here are Kyle Orton's numbers in his first year as a starter vs. Russell last year, as a first year starter. Both started 15 games:

190-368, 1,869 yards, 9TDs, 13 INTs, 59.7 QB rating
198-368, 2,423 yards, 13TDs, 9 INTs, 77.1 QB rating

Now stats shouldn't come into play here, as Orton went 10-5 that year and Oakland went 5-11. And Russell should've won some of his games, like Miami, Buffalo, Carolina and Kansas City, so he has some work to do to win the close ones. But in your case pending, unless you have the #1 defense in the league that gives you the chance to win those games, which the Raiders AND Broncos don't at this stage, then you'll feel the true results of those QB ratings.

Now that was Orton in his first year. In his second year as a starter for a full season, he's managed to pass Russell and lead him by a whole 2.5 rating points. Will he improve? Will Russell pass him and reach the high 80s or 90s? We'll see.

Russell is better than Elway. Why are you comparing him to Orton?

EMB6903
07-12-2009, 04:12 PM
Were Jared Lorenzen's stats anywhere near that website you browsed? Now that you have Russell's stats listed, can you post Lorenzen's stats and defend your comparison? Thanks in advance for your time.

you sound bitter... and arent nearly as much fun to mess around with as OR.... have a good life.... and welcome to the land of ignore.

Devilspawn
07-12-2009, 04:14 PM
Russell is better than Elway. Why are you comparing him to Orton?
Oh no you don't.

OaklandRaider
07-12-2009, 04:14 PM

You are talking in circles because who in the hell even brought up Tyler Thigpen? Did I ask for Thigpen's stats? Lol, we were talking about John Elway and Russell. You cannot carry a decent debate without roaming off the discussion.

And LOL you still have yet to answer DS' question. Are you that scared to voice your opinion? :lol:

You took the time to research Tyler Thigpen's stats, Even though nobody asked, but you can't explain why you think Russell would not have been a first round pick had it not have been for Culpepper. Or how JaMarcus Russell is a black Jared Lorenzon?

MOtorboat
07-12-2009, 04:15 PM
Oh no you don't.

It was already broughten.

EMB6903
07-12-2009, 04:20 PM
You are talking in circles because who in the hell even brought up Tyler Thigpen? Did I ask for Thigpen's stats? Lol, we were talking about John Elway and Russell. You cannot carry a decent debate without roaming off the discussion.

I brought up most of the AFC West Quarterbacks who will get playing time this year thats why Thigpen was included. I think Russell is the worst starter in the AFC West, I also think 2 back ups in Thigpen and Simms are better.

Timmy!
07-12-2009, 04:33 PM
Somebody really needs a summer job.

Devilspawn
07-12-2009, 04:34 PM
you sound bitter... and arent nearly as much fun to mess around with as OR.... have a good life.... and welcome to the land of ignore.
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b23/dvlspwn/Lorenzenlol.jpg

T.K.O.
07-12-2009, 04:43 PM
orton is better than russell....even without his neckbeard !:laugh:

BroncoJoe
07-12-2009, 04:56 PM
Still sucking.

Northman
07-12-2009, 11:00 PM
Dude.

Russell's stats > Elway's stats.

I'm not arguing which teams are better or whatever. Reading comprehension Ftw.

You said Elway was overrated. I just proved to you he's not. Get a clue. :lol:

dogfish
07-12-2009, 11:03 PM

hey north. . . there's no need to "prove" that elway's not overrated-- that bronze bust in canton speaks pretty loudly. . . :listen:

OaklandRaider
07-12-2009, 11:04 PM
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b23/dvlspwn/Lorenzenlol.jpg

Rofl.

EMB ran away like a little girl. :lol:

OaklandRaider
07-12-2009, 11:13 PM

How did you "prove" to me that Elway wasn't overrated? When I say he is overrated, I mean by you Donkey fans. You guys think he is the GOAT, when in reality, he's probably around the 8-10 area.

It's understandable that you Donk fans would overrate Elway, though. Because he was the first great player in your franchises' history that you can call your own.

OaklandRaider
07-12-2009, 11:17 PM
This is exactly what I mean when I say he is overrated by you Donkey fans. :lol:

I dont give a rats ass what anyone else thinks. Elway is #1. Call it homerism, call it bias. Whatever. I dont give a shit. I watched that guy my entire life and throughout his entire career and i HAVE NEVER SEEN ANOTHER QB PERFORM like John Elway. Ever. Ive seen Montana, Aikman, Kelly, Marino, etc, etc and none of them could of done what John did with what he had. Sorry. This clown can try and blow smoke up someone else's ass.

Northman
07-12-2009, 11:26 PM
How did you "prove" to me that Elway wasn't overrated? When I say he is overrated, I mean by you Donkey fans. You guys think he is the GOAT, when in reality, he's probably around the 8-10 area.

It's understandable that you Donk fans would overrate Elway, though. Because he was the first great player in your franchises' history that you can call your own.

Me > You

Northman
07-12-2009, 11:30 PM
This is exactly what I mean when I say he is overrated by you Donkey fans. :lol:

And i stand by that statement 10 fold. No Qb in that situation could of done what he did during those early years. NONE

dogfish
07-12-2009, 11:35 PM
And i stand by that statement 10 fold. No Qb in that situation could of done what he did during those early years. NONE

yup. . . those early-mid eighties broncos teams probably weren't all that much better than the oakland teams right now, minus elway-- but he put them on his back and carried them to the playoffs, to conference championship games and super bowls. . . let's see fatmarcus do THAT!

ya can't fault the kid, though, i suppose-- he isn't old enough to have ever seen the duke play. . . and come on-- he thinks asomugha is the GOAT!

:spit:

how much can you expect from him?

Northman
07-12-2009, 11:41 PM
yup. . . those early-mid eighties broncos teams probably weren't all that much better than the oakland teams right now, minus elway-- but he put them on his back and carried them to the playoffs, to conference championship games and super bowls. . . let's see fatmarcus do THAT!

ya can't fault the kid, though, i suppose-- he isn't old enough to have ever seen the duke play. . . and come on-- he thinks asomugha is the GOAT!

:spit:

how much can you expect from him?

He's a perfect example of a little boy who has recently raided his sister's closet for a raider training bra. Its really quite amazing the disparity of the intelligence factor between Devilspawn and himself. Granted, these are all of his seriously weak attempts at smack but its just painful to watch him getting completely owned on a daily basis. But when your sit at the bottom of the barrell in the AFC West it can have that effect on people. Championships are of the past with the Oakland Raiders and it will be a very LONG time before they ever reach that plateau again.

OaklandRaider
07-13-2009, 12:06 AM
If it wasn't for Terrell Davis, and a good supporting cast, Elway's legacy, would probably rank up there with Jim Kelly and Fran Tarkenton.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/19474-john-elway-overrated-qb-or-savior-to-denver-broncos-fans

That is a good article.

You Donkey fans act like it is a sin if you don't think Elway is the GOAT :lol:

Lmao. Keep living in that fantasy world, though.

Northman
07-13-2009, 12:23 AM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/19474-john-elway-overrated-qb-or-savior-to-denver-broncos-fans

That is a good article.

So, in other words you need a good supporting cast to win a Super Bowl? Well, duh. But carrying a team to 3 of them without it is something that NONE of those Qb's could of done. Next.....

dogfish
07-13-2009, 12:24 AM

That is a good article.

you do know that bleacher report is an open site, right? it's like wikipedia-- anyone who wants can post shit there. . .

:welcome:

not exactly a credible source. . . . :lol:

Midnight Blue
07-13-2009, 12:55 AM
hey north. . . there's no need to "prove" that elway's not overrated-- that bronze bust in canton speaks pretty loudly. . . :listen:

No doubt... and that bronze bust in Canton is something Jamarcus Russell is extremely unlikely to ever have*....

*despite the Raider homer's assertion that he... and every other starter on the Raider team except one... is inevitably Canton-bound and the best to ever play at their position.

OaklandRaider
07-13-2009, 01:04 AM
So, in other words you need a good supporting cast to win a Super Bowl? Well, duh. But carrying a team to 3 of them without it is something that NONE of those Qb's could of done. Next.....

Elway's stats in the three seasons he quote "carried" the broncos to the superbowl.

1986 : 280/504, 55.6, 3485 Yards, 19 TD, 13 INTs

That is a solid season, but that is hardly "carrying a team" :lol: Carrying a team to the superbowl is what Peyton Manning did in 06. John Elway and his 55.6 completion percentage did not carry the broncos to the superbowl.

1987: 224 /410, 54.6, 3198 Yards, 19 TD, 12 INTs

Once again a low Comp% from Mr. Elway :rolleyes: Yeah, he carried that team alright.

1989: 223/416, 53.6, 3051 Yards, 18 TD, 18 INT

ROFL! Yeah, he sure did carry that team to the superbowl. He threw as many interceptions as touchdowns that season, and had his lowest completion percentage since he was the full time starter.

If you think John Elway carried the Broncos in 1989, then you must think Eli Manning carried the Giants to the superbowl in 07 right?

Eli Manning's stats in 07: 297/529, 56.1, 3336 Yards, 23 TD, 20 INT

So really, John Elway did not carry the team to the superbowl. Truth is, the Broncos benefited because the AFC was so weak in the late 80's/early 90's. Everybody knew that the true superbowl would be played in the NFC championship games, with the 49ers and the Cowboys.

OaklandRaider
07-13-2009, 01:07 AM
you do know that bleacher report is an open site, right? it's like wikipedia-- anyone who wants can post shit there. . .

:welcome:

not exactly a credible source. . . . :lol:

It's just another man's opinion. That's all I was looking for.

dogfish
07-13-2009, 01:12 AM
No doubt... and that bronze bust in Canton is something Jamarcus Russell is extremely unlikely to ever have*....

*despite the Raider homer's assertion that he... and every other starter on the Raider team except one... is inevitably Canton-bound and the best to ever play at their position.

yea, there's a very big difference between having a bust and being a bust. . . .

Midnight Blue
07-13-2009, 02:16 AM
Elway's stats in the three seasons he quote "carried" the broncos to the superbowl.

1986 : 280/504, 55.6, 3485 Yards, 19 TD, 13 INTs

That is a solid season, but that is hardly "carrying a team" :lol: Carrying a team to the superbowl is what Peyton Manning did in 06. John Elway and his 55.6 completion percentage did not carry the broncos to the superbowl.

1987: 224 /410, 54.6, 3198 Yards, 19 TD, 12 INTs

Once again a low Comp% from Mr. Elway :rolleyes: Yeah, he carried that team alright.

1989: 223/416, 53.6, 3051 Yards, 18 TD, 18 INT

ROFL! Yeah, he sure did carry that team to the superbowl. He threw as many interceptions as touchdowns that season, and had his lowest completion percentage since he was the full time starter.

If you think John Elway carried the Broncos in 1989, then you must think Eli Manning carried the Giants to the superbowl in 07 right?

So realElway ly, John Elway did not carry the team to the superbowl. Truth is, the Broncos benefited because the AFC was so weak in the late 80's/early 90's. Everybody knew that the true superbowl would be played in the NFC championship games, with the 49ers and the Cowboys.

Oh, really? I remember back in the day hearing John Madden saying that those Broncos teams (that went to the SB in the 80's) consisted of "John Elway and a bunch of guys I'd never heard of before" (paraphrased, but that was the gist of his remark).

Guess John Madden is just a biased Bronco homer who overrated Elway too.... :D

Edited to add: the context for the remark was... John Elway was being named to an "All Madden Team"....

dogfish
07-13-2009, 02:22 AM
Oh, really? I remember back in the day hearing John Madden saying that those Broncos teams (that went to the SB in the 80's) consisted of "John Elway and a bunch of guys I'd never heard of before" (paraphrased, but that was the gist of his remark).

you're assuming that owned actually knows about madden's career before broadcasting, which given his age i kinda doubt. . .

hey owned, trivia question for ya-- who's the best cornerback to ever play for the faders?

Midnight Blue
07-13-2009, 02:37 AM
you're assuming that owned actually knows about madden's career before broadcasting, which given his age i kinda doubt. . .

hey owned, trivia question for ya-- who's the best cornerback to ever play for the faders?

He's probably aware that there are some video games with Madden's name on 'em....we can probably expect him to come in here saying "but all of the NFL players are on the Madden teams"....

OaklandRaider
07-13-2009, 06:43 AM

Edited to add: the context for the remark was... John Elway was being named to an "All Madden Team"....

Wow! OMG!

John Madden said it, so it must be true! :rolleyes:

You guys can't dispute the facts I posted.

OaklandRaider
07-13-2009, 06:49 AM

http://www.tiricosuave.com/images/asomugha.jpg

ursamajor
07-13-2009, 07:28 AM
http://www.tiricosuave.com/images/asomugha.jpgWRONG!

http://z.hubpages.com/u/804339_f520.jpg

Willie Brown is the Greatest Raider Corner of All-Time.

CoachChaz
07-13-2009, 07:39 AM
With the exception of Brett "I'll play til I'm 90" Favre, who has more WINS than any other starting QB in NFL history? Who has more come from behind wins? Last I checked that was probably the most important stat.

I dont care how many TD's a guy throw or how often he shuts down a receiver...if you dont win...it doesnt matter

Midnight Blue
07-13-2009, 03:33 PM
Wow! OMG!

John Madden said it, so it must be true! :rolleyes:

You guys can't dispute the facts I posted.

Looks like you were right, Dogfish... too funny. :lol:

Here's a free hint, kid... like Elway, Madden is in the HOF...

OaklandRaider
07-13-2009, 05:14 PM
Looks like you were right, Dogfish... too funny. :lol:

Here's a free hint, kid... like Elway, Madden is in the HOF...

Wtf?

I know Madden is in the HOF, that doesn't mean everything he says is true.

Look at John Elway's stats in the 3 years he quote "carried" the broncos to the superbowl. Very solid numbers, but hardly "carrying" a team.

Midnight Blue
07-13-2009, 05:19 PM
Wtf?

I know Madden is in the HOF, that doesn't mean everything he says is true.

Look at John Elway's stats in the 3 years he quote "carried" the broncos to the superbowl. Very solid numbers, but hardly "carrying" a team.

The point is that former Raiders HC and HOF'er John Madden disagrees with you. I think his opinion carries more weight than yours does. :coffee:

OaklandRaider
07-13-2009, 05:32 PM
The point is that former Raiders HC and HOF'er John Madden disagrees with you. I think his opinion carries more weight than yours does. :coffee:

Wow. John Madden disagrees with me. Awesome. The next time you post something that Madden disagrees with, I'll be sure to let you know. :2thumbs:

And I brought up stats to defend my argument. You brought up a "back in the day" story.

dogfish
07-13-2009, 05:38 PM
WRONG!

http://z.hubpages.com/u/804339_f520.jpg

Willie Brown is the Greatest Raider Corner of All-Time.

i would have said mike haynes, but i think we can both agree that it's not asomugha. . .

owned, how is anyone supposed to take you seriously when you can't even answer simple questions about your own team?

Midnight Blue
07-13-2009, 05:40 PM
Wow. John Madden disagrees with me. Awesome. The next time you post something that Madden disagrees with, I'll be sure to let you know. :2thumbs:

And I brought up stats to defend my argument. You brought up a "back in the day" story.

Rhetorical question here? Who knows more about football (particularly late-80's football which was played before your young ass was born)... you or John Madden?

Which only proves that there are lies, damn lies and statistics. See, I can cite a "back in the day" story because I was watching football then. If you doubt the story, why don't you check out how many times John Elway was named to the All Madden Team?

OaklandRaider
07-13-2009, 05:45 PM
Rhetorical question here? Who knows more about football (particularly late-80's football which was played before your young ass was born)... you or John Madden?

Which only proves that there are lies, damn lies and statistics. See, I can cite a "back in the day" story because I was watching football then. If you doubt the story, why don't you check out how many times John Elway was named to the All Madden Team?

I don't doubt that John Elway made the all-madden team, and honestly, I don't really care if he did or not.

The point I was trying to make is that Elway did not single handedly carry those Broncos teams to the superbowl like some of your homer bronco fans are claiming.

Throwing 18 Touchdowns and 18 INTs in a season is carry a team? Really?

Midnight Blue
07-13-2009, 05:52 PM
I don't doubt that John Elway made the all-madden team, and honestly, I don't really care if he did or not.

The point I was trying to make is that Elway did not single handedly carry those Broncos teams to the superbowl like some of your homer bronco fans are claiming.

Throwing 18 Touchdowns and 18 INTs in a season is carry a team? Really?

Well. He did. Three times.

And yes, he did carry those teams to the SB. If you had been alive and watching football back then, you would not make such an ignorant claim (saying he didn't). Elway was clutch... he made the plays when they absolutely had to be made to win the game. Opposing coaches hated seeing him take the field in the last minutes of a close game because even if the Broncos were trailing, they were not beyond hope of winning as long as #7 was on the field. The numbers do not show the entire picture; but by relying solely on them, you are showing your own woeful lack of knowledge of football history.

OaklandRaider
07-13-2009, 06:28 PM
The numbers do not show the entire picture; but by relying solely on them, you are showing your own woeful lack of knowledge of football history.

18 Touchdowns and 18 INTs, and a 53% completion percentage. :lol:

That's what Bronco fans consider to be "carrying" a team. This is exactly why Elway is overrated by the majority of the Bronco fanbase. :coffee:

EMB6903
07-13-2009, 06:32 PM
you guys are arguing with a little kid about John Elway's legacy... think about it.

OaklandRaider
07-13-2009, 06:40 PM
you guys are arguing with a little kid about John Elway's legacy... think about it.

Well at least they argue and make points, unlike you who ran away like a little female when someone asked you to elaborate on your opinion. :lol:

Midnight Blue
07-13-2009, 06:55 PM

That's what Bronco fans consider to be "carrying" a team. This is exactly why Elway is overrated by the majority of the Bronco fanbase. :coffee:

Tell you what... watch "The Drive" and tell me that Elway wasn't carrying that team. Any other QB in the league than #7... and the Broncos would have lost to the Browns.

MOtorboat
07-13-2009, 07:00 PM

Um...wow...you MIGHT have an argument when JaMarcus drags a team of nobodies (read: wide receivers who couldn't even make the Pro Bowl and running backs who were average at best - wait...that kind of sounds like the 2009 Raiders...) to the Super Bowl.

Dreadnought
07-13-2009, 07:35 PM
Um...wow...you MIGHT have an argument when JaMarcus drags a team of nobodies (read: wide receivers who couldn't even make the Pro Bowl and running backs who were average at best - wait...that kind of sounds like the 2009 Raiders...) to the Super Bowl.

It was also a different era. Completion % is barely comparable, though YPA was often higher. Pass defenses were different, offenses were different, not much comparison

MOtorboat
07-13-2009, 07:38 PM
It was also a different era. Completion % is barely comparable, though YPA was often higher. Pass defenses were different, offenses were different, not much comparison

Don't expect the troll to understand that, he barely remembers our Super Bowl wins, let alone Elways first three years.

Midnight Blue
07-13-2009, 08:01 PM
Don't expect the troll to understand that, he barely remembers our Super Bowl wins, let alone Elways first three years.

He wasn't even born until halfway through Elway's career... (if he's 17, that's like 1991)... he'd have been 11 when the Raiders got their asses handed to them by the Bucs.

Dreadnought
07-13-2009, 08:04 PM

Oh I don't, really. I've seen him try to explain how JaMarcus Russell isn't an abject stiff, and that told me volumes. I have a fat little red dog that can read a defense at least as well as JaMarcus, who remains the worst QB in the AFC West, Kyle Orton notwithstanding.

dogfish
07-13-2009, 08:11 PM
Oh I don't, really. I've seen him try to explain how JaMarcus Russell isn't an abject stiff, and that told me volumes. I have a fat little red dog that can read a defense at least as well as JaMarcus, who remains the worst QB in the AFC West, Kyle Orton notwithstanding.

comparing fatmarcus to brodie croyle would be a lot more fair than comparing him to elway. . . . :lol:

Dreadnought
07-13-2009, 08:26 PM
comparing fatmarcus to brodie croyle would be a lot more fair than comparing him to elway. . . . :lol:

Croyle>JaMarcus...and Croyle is terrible

Devilspawn
07-13-2009, 09:00 PM
He wasn't even born until halfway through Elway's career... (if he's 17, that's like 1991)... he'd have been 11 when the Raiders got their asses handed to them by the Bucs.
I remember Elway. Great QB, but the Raiders had his number before Shanahan got there. It was weird, all but a couple of the games where he played great against us, he lost. The others, he had less then impressive numbers. And lost. Watching him against us back then, I wasn't fearful of the Elway comeback magic because at that time we were still a consistent sourge for the Broncos. He only beat us 6 times in his first 12 years. I respected him for all the games outside of the Raider rivalry, but just as you guys feel Oakland is an automatic dubya today, I felt the same way about Denver back then, despite Elway.

dogfish
07-13-2009, 09:30 PM
hey spawn. . . who's the greatest raiders corner?

Devilspawn
07-13-2009, 09:40 PM
hey spawn. . . who's the greatest raiders corner?
*sigh* ...and the horse you rode on. :tsk:

Former Bronco Willie Brown.

Can't remember who we traded to you guys, but he didn't go 75 in the SB. :elefant:

MOtorboat
07-13-2009, 09:44 PM
*sigh* ...and the horse you rode on. :tsk:

Former Bronco Willie Brown.

Can't remember who we traded to you guys, but he didn't go 75 in the SB. :elefant:

So the best cornerback for the Raiders is Willie Brown? The best ever - just for the Raiders?

Devilspawn
07-13-2009, 10:00 PM
So the best cornerback for the Raiders is Willie Brown? The best ever - just for the Raiders?
For ever ever? Ever ever?

It's really hard to conclude. It's my personal opinion. All Raiders fans have different opinions.

You have Old Man Willie, a Hall of Famer.

Then Michael Haynes, another Hall of Famer who's on the 80s All-Decade Team.

Then Lester Hayes, Defensive Player of the Year in 1980.

Then Terry McDaniel who went to five straight Pro-Bowls and was one of the best CBs during his heyday in the early-mid 90s.

Then Charles Woodson, one of the few, who completely shutdown a healthy Randy Moss. In Green Bay, their system allows him to take the risks that give him more INTs... and more completed passes against.

Awesemo is just continuing the infinite flux of shutdown corners in Silver & Black. So even though I know what the next question is, why do you ask? :lol:

MOtorboat
07-13-2009, 10:06 PM
For ever ever? Ever ever?

It's really hard to conclude. It's my personal opinion. All Raiders fans have different opinions.

You have Old Man Willie, a Hall of Famer.

Then Michael Haynes, another Hall of Famer who's on the 80s All-Decade Team.

Then Lester Hayes, Defensive Player of the Year in 1980.

Then Terry McDaniel who went to five straight Pro-Bowls and was one of the best CBs during his heyday in the early-mid 90s.

Then Charles Woodson, one of the few, who completely shutdown a healthy Randy Moss. In Green Bay, their system allows him to take the risks that give him more INTs... and more completed passes against.

Awesemo is just continuing the infinite flux of shutdown corners in Silver & Black. So even though I know what the next question is, why do you ask? :lol:

Ouch...So, he's like the sixth best in Raiders' history...ouch...

No further questions your honor, your witness, OaklandRaider.

Midnight Blue
07-14-2009, 12:46 AM
I remember Elway. Great QB, but the Raiders had his number before Shanahan got there. It was weird, all but a couple of the games where he played great against us, he lost. The others, he had less then impressive numbers. And lost. Watching him against us back then, I wasn't fearful of the Elway comeback magic because at that time we were still a consistent sourge for the Broncos. He only beat us 6 times in his first 12 years. I respected him for all the games outside of the Raider rivalry, but just as you guys feel Oakland is an automatic dubya today, I felt the same way about Denver back then, despite Elway.

Re: Elway... do you concur with OaklandRaider's conclusion (based solely on stats) that he did not "carry those '80's Broncos teams (when his was essentially the only "household name" on the roster) to the SB"?

It's my theory that the conservative and predictable playcalling of Reeves (run, run, pass, punt) and Phillips (who is a good DC but sucks as a HC) was largely responsible for Elway's numbers being lower than what one might expect. Well... the numbers other than wins and 4th quarter comebacks, that is... :D

OaklandRaider
07-14-2009, 01:27 AM
262/480, 54.6, 3193 Yards, 23 TD, 20 INT

Those are Rex Grossman's stats from 2006.

He carried that team to the superbowl, huh? :crazy:

T.K.O.
07-14-2009, 10:03 AM
a whole thread about the raiders?
shouldnt we be talking about the REAL teams ?
you know the teams that win more than 25% of their games.
just sayin'

Overtime
08-22-2009, 11:08 PM

John Elway never weighed in @ 270#, never showed up to camp overweight.

I'd also like to point out that John Elway led the Broncos to a 9-7 finish in his rookie season.

he took the Broncos 13-3 in 1984. To the Super Bowl in 86, and again in 89.

JeMarshmallow has led the Faiders to a 4-12 record in 2007, and a 5-11 record in 2008.

Elway carried his teams on his back, and made things happen. The only thing JeMarshmallow carries around on his back is a monkey named BUST.

JeMarshmallow may have athletic gifts, but the fat tub of shit is too lazy, too undisciplined, and utterly too worthless to make use of it, much less to bring it out. He'll never amount to being a sliver of what John Elway was.

Not to mention, he has Paul Hackett trying to help him improve, well just look at all the QB's in KC and NY that never amounted to shit under Hackett's tenure. Elvis Queerback, Steve Bono, Chad Pennington.

JeMarshmallow is a fat piece of shit, and he'll never be a winner, but I hope he's a starter in Jokeland for the next 10 years, so you can finish at the bottom of the AFC West, and continue to suck ass.

I don't think I've ever seen a bigger ******* moron than you on any forum I've ever been on, but you take the cake in terms of pre-meditated stupidity.

Devilspawn
08-23-2009, 01:07 AM
Not to mention, he has Paul Hackett trying to help him improve, well just look at all the QB's in KC and NY that never amounted to shit under Hackett's tenure. Elvis Queerback, Steve Bono, Chad Pennington.
I'm amazed how you left out the person some consider the greatest QB to ever play the game. I'm sure Hackett being the QB coach for the Niners during a portion of their dynasty, which includes their best season during that dynasty, was just great timing.

But what's more amazing is that you named the most accurate QB in NFL history and said he never amounted to shit. Meanwhile, Chad's first four years were served under Hackett's watch as OC.

I guess Grbac being a pro-bowler under Hackett's watch is shit too, right?

My question is how you came up with the theory that Hackett does just that to QBs when those aforementioned names are on his resume at the point where they either reached their max potential or surpassed it during their careers while working with Hackett. In fact, if you look up Hackett's resume, you'll understand why he's respected league-wide by those who've played and coach the game, which is why he was brought in.

Oh and... Bono was a Pro Bowler, too. Lucky for you that it came a few years after Hackett left KC but still... Pro Bowl > Shit.

Overtime
08-23-2009, 01:11 AM
I'm amazed how you left out the person some consider the greatest QB to ever play the game. I'm sure Hackett being the QB coach for the Niners during a portion of their dynasty, which includes their best season during that dynasty, was just great timing.

But what's more amazing is that you named the most accurate QB in NFL history and said he never amounted to shit. Meanwhile, Chad's first four years were served under Hackett's watch as OC.

I guess Grbac being a pro-bowler under Hackett's watch is shit too, right?

My question is how you came up with the theory that Hackett does just that to QBs when those aforementioned names are on his resume at the point where they either reached their max potential or surpassed it during their careers while working with Hackett. In fact, if you look up Hackett's resume, you'll understand why he's respected league-wide by those who've played and coach the game, which is why he was brought in.

Oh and... Bono was a Pro Bowler, too. Lucky for you that it came a few years after Hackett left KC but still... Pro Bowl > Shit.

Paul Hackett had nothing to do with Joe Montana's development...that was all Bill Walsh.

Grbac had a lucky season, and it's evidenced in the fact that the next 3 years he spent in KC before getting run were garbage as well. Not to mention his mediocre 2 years in Baltimore before getting run from there, and then the baby retired at the age of like 32.

Bono had a lucky year, he didn't do anything the year after and got run as well...and oddly after that no one ever heard from him again....

OaklandRaider
08-23-2009, 01:14 AM
John Elway never weighed in @ 270#, never showed up to camp overweight.

I'd also like to point out that John Elway led the Broncos to a 9-7 finish in his rookie season.

he took the Broncos 13-3 in 1984. To the Super Bowl in 86, and again in 89.

JeMarshmallow has led the Faiders to a 4-12 record in 2007, and a 5-11 record in 2008.

Elway carried his teams on his back, and made things happen. The only thing JeMarshmallow carries around on his back is a monkey named BUST.

JeMarshmallow may have athletic gifts, but the fat tub of shit is too lazy, too undisciplined, and utterly too worthless to make use of it, much less to bring it out. He'll never amount to being a sliver of what John Elway was.

JeMarshmallow is a fat piece of shit, and he'll never be a winner, but I hope he's a starter in Jokeland for the next 10 years, so you can finish at the bottom of the AFC West, and continue to suck ass.

I don't think I've ever seen a bigger ******* moron than you on any forum I've ever been on, but you take the cake in terms of pre-meditated stupidity.

John Elway is overrated as hell by you homer ass, delusional Donkey fans.

Dude didn't carry anybody on his back. Dude couldn't win a championship without an MVP runningback.

And JaMarcus has gotten off to a better start to his career statistically than your boy Elway did. So calling Russell a bust makes me think you were one of the same Donkey fans who called John Elway a bust after his first 16 starts. And JaMarcus is wayyyyyy more talented than Horse face.

Go wish injuries on one of your own players again, because talking smack ain't your thing, son.

Overtime
08-23-2009, 01:26 AM
John Elway is overrated as hell by you homer ass, delusional Donkey fans.

Dude didn't carry anybody on his back. Dude couldn't win a championship without an MVP runningback.

And JaMarcus has gotten off to a better start to his career statistically than your boy Elway did. So calling Russell a bust makes me think you were one of the same Donkey fans who called John Elway a bust after his first 16 starts. And JaMarcus is wayyyyyy more talented than Horse face.

Go wish injuries on one of your own players again, because talking smack ain't your thing, son.

dipwad, I was 4 years old when Elway became a starter, so not like I could exactly remember anything.

and yes Elway carried the entire team on his back for several seasons, but couldn't seal the deal because we didn't have the supporting cast.

as for JeMarshmallow Fatasses statistics...I think former K-State QB Josh Freeman said it best.

"Statistics are like lottery tickets, they don't really matter unless you have the winning ones", after a loss to Oklahoma last year, in which when he had a career day in passing yards, and touchdowns.

and John Elway owns more records than any QB that will play for the Faiders will ever own.

Elway = 2 Championships

JeLardicus = 0 Championships, 0 playoff appearances, 0 playoff wins, 0 winning seasons, and a whole lot of fail.

JeMarcus is lazy, ignorant, "slow", retarded, fat, obese, undisciplined, worthless, and a BUST!

and you're still dumber than a box of rocks with 2 stones pushing on each side.

Devilspawn
08-23-2009, 01:32 AM
Paul Hackett had nothing to do with Joe Montana's development...that was all Bill Walsh.

Paul Hackett, who continued that. Paul, if anyone knows Paul Hackett, a workaholic. Work you to death and prepare you to death so that when you got in the game you didn’t say “God, I didn’t know about that.” You were prepared."
That was Joe Montana at his Hall of Fame induction speech. So maybe it was only 99.9% Walsh?

/

Next topic.

Grbac had a lucky season...

Bono had a lucky year...
So Hackett is a lucky charm then? For Grbac.

Overtime
08-23-2009, 01:43 AM
Devilspawn,

that's just Montana being gracious. if Paul Hackett was so great, then why has been run from everywhere he's been, and been criticized by the media so harshly? and why is is out of all those QB's, only Montana won Super Bowls, and all the rest failed?

probably because Hackett is a hack, and Bill Walsh was the masterpiece in orchestrating Joe Montana's career.

thx for playing, try again later.

OaklandRaider
08-23-2009, 01:45 AM
dipwad, I was 4 years old when Elway became a starter, so not like I could exactly remember anything.

OverBite, if you bothered to look up the stats, you would've discovered that John Elway got off to a poor start to his career.

JaMarcus has actually gotten off to a better start than Horse face statistically, so if you think Russell is a bust right now, you probably would've thought the same thing about Elway after his first 16 games.

and yes Elway carried the entire team on his back for several seasons, but couldn't seal the deal because we didn't have the supporting cast.

I already proved the "Elway carried the team" argument wrong before. I don't want to bother to prove it wrong again, especially against someone as unintelligent as you.

as for JeMarshmallow Fatasses statistics...I think former K-State QB Josh Freeman said it best.

"Statistics are like lottery tickets, they don't really matter unless you have the winning ones", after a loss to Oklahoma last year, in which when he had a career day in passing yards, and touchdowns.

In that case, Rex Grossman and Vince Young must've won the lottery because all they do is win, right.

Elway = Tainted 2 Championships

Fixed it for ya. :coffee:

Overtime
08-23-2009, 01:48 AM
and honestly I take the Pro Bowl with a grain of salt. it's about as meaningless as the pre-season.

I mean afterall, 1 or 2 pro bowl appearances don't mean anything.

now if you're Tony Gonzales, and it's damn near an annual thing...then that's one thing, but 1 or 2 isolated Pro Bowls? come on now, that's like hitting the $500 lottery scratchoff ticket at the gas station.

Overtime
08-23-2009, 01:51 AM
OverBite, if you bothered to look up the stats, you would've discovered that John Elway got off to a poor start to his career.

JaMarcus has actually gotten off to a better start than Horse face statistically, so if you think Russell is a bust right now, you probably would've thought the same thing about Elway after his first 16 games.

I already proved the "Elway carried the team" argument wrong before. I don't want to bother to prove it wrong again, especially against someone as unintelligent as you.

In that case, Rex Grossman and Vince Young must've won the lottery because all they do is win, right.

Fixed it for ya. :coffee:

and like i said dumbass...statistics are like lottery tickets, they only matter if they're the winning ones.

9-23 doesn't matter, I don't care if his stats are good or not. when you lose, it's the only stat that matters.

Rex Grossman is a better QB than JaLardbutt Bustell. Hell Jon Kitna is better than JaLardicus.

You couldn't prove anything wrong anyhow, the only you prove is that you've escaped from the California Retarded Homosexual Institute with your continue homo speak.

please kill yourself now.

Devilspawn
08-23-2009, 02:26 AM
that's just Montana being gracious.
Wow. Just wow. Do you really believe that or are you trying desperately to save face? Montana being gracious would be naming Paul Hackett out of a bunch of names, not describing to the tee what made his HOF career successful vs. opposing defenses during their time together, as well as pushing his work ethic to the limits and beyond. Now if you really wanted to smack JaMarcus, which is where this started, you could've played the work ethic line Montana used to credit Hackett, and placed it as a lost cause on a lazy QB in Oakland. But instead you tried to discredit a Hall Of Famer??

...and Bill Walsh was the masterpiece in orchestrating Joe Montana's career.
Bill Walsh was greatly responsible for it. It was his team, his system, his everything. But you're trying, and failing, to make it look like Hackett was collecting a check and twiddling his thumbs when Montana said otherwise. If Montana had not mentioned Hackett, I wouldn't have even retorted.

Now if I had a choice of believing what a Hall of Famer thinks of the man vs. a fan who was only 5 years old when these events happened...

if Paul Hackett was so great, then why has been run from everywhere he's been, and been criticized by the media so harshly? and why is is out of all those QB's, only Montana won Super Bowls, and all the rest failed?

I never said Hackett was great, otherwise he would've found a head coaching stint other than Pitt and USC. But he's definitely better than what you make him out to be since QBs with accolades give him his credit. Again, I'll take the word of those who played the game and are respected for it vs. someone who's trying to smack his resume because he's currently a Raider.

It's like me saying that Mike Shanahan is overrated and shouldn't even sniff the HOF because outside the Elway brackett, he's failed with every single quarterback he's had since, the only one he's had a sniff of success with was the one you loathe so dearly, with the mutual feeling from that QB.

Devilspawn
08-23-2009, 02:45 AM
and like i said dumbass...statistics are like lottery tickets, they only matter if they're the winning ones.

9-23 doesn't matter, I don't care if his stats are good or not. when you lose, it's the only stat that matters.
Ok stats aside, did you know that in his last two stints as QB coach for the Jets and Bucs, Hackett's teams, or as you woud put it "the teams Hackett happens to be on," have made the playoffs 5 of 7 years.

Ok, he had Gruden.

But he also had Herman Edwards.

But somehow, playoffs. Hello?

OaklandRaider
08-23-2009, 04:37 AM

FailTime, JaMarcus' first 16 start stats aren't necessarily good, but they are better than Elway's.

And LMAO @ Elway leading the broncos to a 9-7 finish in his rookie season. Dude had double the INTs than he had touchdowns and had under a 50% completion percentage.

Rex Grossman is a better QB than JaLardbutt Bustell. Hell Jon Kitna is better than JaLardicus.

Rex Grossman is a better QB than Russell? Damn, it's not as if Russell had to sit behind him for the majority of his career like some QB who got traded this offseason. :confused:

your continue homo speak.

Lmao. Dude you're the one going around in every thread making jokes or as you would call it an "observation" about other guys' butts.

" JaLardbutt" "Coach Tubby Butts" "Butt Hurtler". Damn, maybe if you stopped focusing on how big somebody's butt is and actually watched a game of football, you might learn something, FailTime.

Owned.

Overtime
08-23-2009, 08:56 AM
Ok stats aside, did you know that in his last two stints as QB coach for the Jets and Bucs, Hackett's teams, or as you woud put it "the teams Hackett happens to be on," have made the playoffs 5 of 7 years.

Ok, he had Gruden.

But he also had Herman Edwards.

But somehow, playoffs. Hello?

i have yet to see a JeLardicus led Faiders team make said playoffs. :coffee:

Devilspawn
08-23-2009, 11:02 AM
JeLardicus... didn't he star in 300?

And if this is about the Hackett-JeMarcus combo, this is Hackett's first year.

Overtime
08-23-2009, 12:51 PM
JeLardicus... didn't he star in 300?

And if this is about the Hackett-JeMarcus combo, this is Hackett's first year.

well, then the Faiders should have no problem going 0-16.

Devilspawn
08-23-2009, 01:42 PM
You won't see an Orton led one in Denver either. Or Simms. Unless I'm wrong? Am I?

Thing is, Denver has arguably the best o-line in football. That means SimOrton will have all the time in the world to screw up. A perfect line for stationary QBs.

well, then the Faiders should have no problem going 0-16.
We play Denver so that's out the window.

Overtime
08-23-2009, 02:42 PM
We play Denver so that's out the window.

oh we'll be good enough to scratch out 2 wins against the Faiders, you can bank on that.

Gamechanger
08-23-2009, 02:53 PM
honestly? at the moment, if I were to rebuild a franchise and I only had tose three QBs (Simms, Orton, Russell)

i'd take the fat kid....:D

OaklandRaider
08-26-2009, 09:49 AM
honestly? at the moment, if I were to rebuild a franchise and I only had tose three QBs (Simms, Orton, Russell)

i'd take the fat kid....:D

If we are talking about talent and potential, I would take Russell over any QB in the NFL today. He has the highest ceiling potential out of any QB that has come out of the draft. Talent wise, he is the best QB in the NFL. That doesn't mean he is the best QB in the NFL, but as far as talent goes, no one beats JR in that area.

Brady, Manning, and Brees are about the only QB's I'd take over Russell right now. When Russell hits his ceiling, it's going to be scary to see how good he will become.

Thnikkaman
08-26-2009, 09:53 AM
If we are talking about talent and potential, I would take Russell over any QB in the NFL today. He has the highest ceiling potential out of any QB that has come out of the draft.

Really? Are you sure about that? Your homerism knows no bounds. Jamarcus has a higher ceiling than Brady or Rothesburger?

Look son, you need to read your signature before you press any key on your keyboard in this forum. Your opinions have no basis of fact. I really expect better from you since I adopted you. There is no room for this type of idiocy in my house son.

----------------
Now playing: Ugly_Duckling_-_Left_Behind (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/-/track/ugly_duckling_-_left_behind)
via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

OaklandRaider
08-26-2009, 10:04 AM
Really? Are you sure about that? Your homerism knows no bounds. Jamarcus has a higher ceiling than Brady or Rothesburger?

Both Tom Brady and Rothlisberger have reached their potential.

If JaMarcus reaches his ceiling, he will be better than Tom Brady. And this is just not me saying this, go read all the scouting reports about Russell coming out of college.

He is/was a once in a lifetime prospect.

Will he reach that ceiling? I really don't know, but if he does he will be an all time great for sure. His skillset has really never been seen before.

Look son, you need to read your signature before you press any key on your keyboard in this forum. Your opinions have no basis of fact. I really expect better from you since I adopted you. There is no room for this type of idiocy in my house son.

Wow. Slap yourself for that weak comeback.

claymore
08-26-2009, 10:08 AM

If JaMarcus reaches his ceiling, he will be better than Tom Brady. And this is just not me saying this, go read all the scouting reports about Russell coming out of college.

Will he reach that ceiling? I really don't know, but if he does he will be an all time great for sure. His skillset has really never been seen before.

They said the same thing about Vince Young. The problem is that neither of these guys head's are in it.

Thnikkaman
08-26-2009, 10:09 AM

Was this before or after Jamarcus Plumper discovered the Golden Corral and put on the weight of a Buick?

I think I understand why you are so stupid, you got in a fight with Tom Cable and you are afraid that he will serve you again if you talk bad about your team.

----------------
Now playing: Mia Doi Todd – My Room Is White (Flying Lotus Remix) (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/mia+doi+todd/track/my+room+is+white)

Dreadnought
08-26-2009, 10:13 AM
They said the same thing about Vince Young. The problem is that neither of these guys head's are in it.

Agreed - and no way to fix what's between their ears. I hope the Raiders keep trying, for as long as it takes

Northman
08-26-2009, 10:16 AM
The only way the Raiders get back to any kind of greatness or even competitive nature is to have Davis step away. He is killing that organization. I could do a better job than that and thats no joke.

OaklandRaider
08-26-2009, 10:31 AM

Slap yourself.

Vince Young is not even close to being as talented as JaMarcus Russell.

And despite what the media wants you to believe, JaMarcus has actually been a very good leader and is embracing being the captain of the football team. Flying teamates out to work out with him with his own money, staying after practice working with the coaches. Russell is a great leader and his teamates respect him.

Northman
08-26-2009, 10:33 AM

Your insane. While Young may have some issues right now he is the total package. Russell is not. Your absolutely delusional.

Thnikkaman
08-26-2009, 10:34 AM
OaklandRaiders phrase of the week:

"Slap yourself"

Now OR, when I gave you that list of phrases to use when talking smack, I also gave you a random number generator to pick the one you wanted to use so you wouldn't get in a rut like this. Remember, its really easy. Press the button, read the number, find the smack phrase next to the number on the list and use that one.

I know talking smack on the internet is hard brain work, but with my help, you can do it.

Gamechanger
08-26-2009, 10:35 AM

:pound:

OaklandRaider
08-26-2009, 10:37 AM
Agreed - and no way to fix what's between their ears. I hope the Raiders keep trying, for as long as it takes

"no way to fix what's between their ears"

What are you trying to imply? That Russell is dumb? That he makes bad decisions on the field?

Elaborate.

OaklandRaider
08-26-2009, 10:40 AM
Your insane. While Young may have some issues right now he is the total package. Russell is not. Your absolutely delusional.

Look at how F'd up Young's release is. He has a side-armed release, and it looks like he is tossing the ball, rather than throwing it. He doesn't have nearly the arm strength that Russell has, but then again, no QB in NFL history does either.

Thnikkaman
08-26-2009, 10:40 AM
"no way to fix what's between their ears"

What are you trying to imply? That Russell is dumb? That he makes bad decisions on the field?

Elaborate.

Jamarcus Russell's thought process:

"Hmm...Golden Corral? All you can eat? Hells yes!!! I wonder if they can just carve the cow and cook the steaks at my table until I'm full."

----------------
Now playing: De La Soul – Simply (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/de+la+soul/track/simply)

Thnikkaman
08-26-2009, 10:41 AM
Look at how F'd up Young's release is. He has a side-armed release, and it looks like he is tossing the ball, rather than throwing it. He doesn't have nearly the arm strength that Russell has, but then again, no QB in NFL history does either.

Mods, please change OaklandRaider's name to JayCutler.

TIA

----------------
Now playing: De La Soul – Simply (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/de+la+soul/track/simply)

Northman
08-26-2009, 10:42 AM

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

claymore
08-26-2009, 10:49 AM

I would rather have Orton than have wasted the pick and money attached to either one of those guys.

OaklandRaider
08-26-2009, 10:52 AM

Good to see you backed down off your sillyness.

Young wasn't even the most talented QB in his draft, let alone more talented than Russell. :coffee:

T.K.O.
08-26-2009, 11:03 AM

Young wasn't even the most talented QB in his draft, let alone more talented than Russell. :coffee:

its kinda cute how you use the word "talented" whenever you talk about russell....i guess when a qb has'nt lived up to his hype or done shit on the field you can always fall back on how "talented " they are .
since words like successful and winning are out of the question !
your too funny ...talented...thats a good one !:laugh:

OaklandRaider
08-26-2009, 11:15 AM
its kinda cute how you use the word "talented" whenever you talk about russell....i guess when a qb has'nt lived up to his hype or done shit on the field you can always fall back on how "talented " they are .
since words like successful and winning are out of the question !
your too funny ...talented...thats a good one !:laugh:

Hasn't done shit on the field? Then I guess people like Trent Edwards, Joe Flacco and Kerry Collins haven't done shit on the field either, since Russell put up slighltly less or better stats than those QBs in a WAY worse situation in Oakland.

And as talented as JaMarcus is, he couldn't turn the Raiders into a winner in his first season season starting. It takes time, kid. Winning is a process. Rome wasn't built in a day.

In time, you will start to hear the words "winning" and "successful" when you hear of JaMarcus as the Raiders offense starts to grow around him. He has a lot of weapons to work with now.

Northman
08-26-2009, 11:21 AM

You should be a comedian. Your hilarious.

OaklandRaider
08-26-2009, 11:38 AM

That was actually something I was contemplating when I was with your mom a few nights ago.

Since Jay Cutler OWNS denver fans (see my other thread for the details :coffee) it wouldn't be much of a change. I own Donk fans and so does Cutler.

Decisions, decisions. :coffee:

Northman
08-26-2009, 11:47 AM
That was actually something I was contemplating when I was with your mom a few nights ago.

No need to make it personal OR. Show some respect.

OaklandRaider
08-26-2009, 11:56 AM
No need to make it personal OR. Show some respect.

It was a joke.

Besides, Thnikkaman does the mom jokes too. Look on the second page of this thread.

Also when I was out with your mother last night, she wanted me to remind you to keep your helmet on at all times. She is worried that you might fall and land on your soft spot again.

Northman
08-26-2009, 11:57 AM
It was a joke.

Besides, Thnikkaman does the mom jokes too. Look on the second page of this thread.

Then both of you need to chill. Unlike your team, stay focused.

T.K.O.
08-26-2009, 11:59 AM
Hasn't done shit on the field? Then I guess people like Trent Edwards, Joe Flacco and Kerry Collins haven't done shit on the field either, since Russell put up slighltly less or better stats than those QBs in a WAY worse situation in Oakland.

And as talented as JaMarcus is, he couldn't turn the Raiders into a winner in his first season season starting. It takes time, kid. Winning is a process. Rome wasn't built in a day.
In time, you will start to hear the words "winning" and "successful" when you hear of JaMarcus as the Raiders offense starts to grow around him. He has a lot of weapons to work with now.

yeah but i doubt he will play into his 40's and it looks like the raiders will need another couple decades to reach that .500 + mark so you better stick with "talented" cuz he wont be "winning" much in this lifetime......son;)

Thnikkaman
08-26-2009, 12:04 PM

Since Jay Cutler OWNS denver fans (see my other thread for the details :coffee) it wouldn't be much of a change. I own Donk fans and so does Cutler.

Decisions, decisions. :coffee:

You were with my mom? Its good that you are raising your standards a little from the normal California crack whore. Good for you. :2thumbs:

Look son, in order for you to contemplate something, you actually have to be capable of cognition. You have given us 1,148 pieces of evidence and counting that allude to the fact that you are incapable of cognizant thought. You own us like a gambling addict owns his money.

----------------
Now playing: Commix – Be True (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/commix/track/be+true)

EMB6903
08-26-2009, 01:41 PM
Lol he said it takes time... He said winnings a process...

HA!

Its been 6 seasons since the Raiders last winning season.

How long should it take?

10-15 years before the Raiders can stop "rebuilding"?

Lonestar
08-26-2009, 01:45 PM

also said the same about Jeff George the coach killer.. how many did he get fired..5-6 while JR is only a couple-three behind him now.. that is after dead man walking cable is gone..

Lonestar
08-26-2009, 02:40 PM

TIA

----------------

been trying to figure out how to global change jamarcus to jay in all of post at least there may some semblance of Truth to it on a Broncos board..

your the computer expert how do I do it..:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Thnikkaman
08-26-2009, 04:14 PM
been trying to figure out how to global change jamarcus to jay in all of post at least there may some semblance of Truth to it on a Broncos board..

your the computer expert how do I do it..:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

That would require database access...and I Hate databases.

sanluis
08-26-2009, 05:10 PM
http://forums.chargers.com/image.php?u=64513&type=sigpic&dateline=1238744531

Let's all pitch in!!!

Lonestar
08-26-2009, 05:21 PM

Let's all pitch in!!!

that bears repeating

OaklandRaider
08-27-2009, 02:58 AM

Let's all pitch in!!!

Your trophy case is clean. :coffee:

sanluis
08-27-2009, 10:07 AM
http://blogs.clevescene.com/cnotes/raiders%20fans.jpg

:listen: Raiders suck

T.K.O.
08-27-2009, 12:14 PM
i LMFAO when i turned on the tv last night and caught some of the replay of the sf oak game....right when i turned on the tv jamarcus mcfattass took the snap on 3rd down and fell over his own feet for a "self-sack" !:laugh:
i he's gonna try to be the "most talented qb in the history of the nfl" he might want to work on his intangibles...you know like walking upright !
he looked flat and lazy...then garcia came out (a qb i thought we would pick up cuz the man plays with all he has ) and made a strong case for benching the slow starting russell.
garcia showed more heart and guts in one drive than russell has in 2 years and i doubt it will take longer than week 3 to replace russell as the starter.
garcia wants to win and has the skills to do it.
i hope for the afcw sake al "the gal" is so blinded by russells draft status that he keeps him in.
i see the only way the raiders become a threat is if the put in a gamer like garcia to get the passing game going which in turn would open up the field for the real talent on the team ,bush and that justin fargas dude....he is a f'n beast.
i remember watching him play a couple years ago and i said "that guy could be trouble"
luckily in raider style they cant see talent when it bites them in the ass,so they use him sparingly.
anyway GO RUSSELL ! keep the raiders in the basement ,where they belong !:elefant:

MOtorboat
08-27-2009, 01:47 PM
i he's gonna try to be the "most talented qb in the history of the nfl" he might want to work on his intangibles...you know like walking upright !

GOAT Fail

Dreadnought
08-27-2009, 02:03 PM

GOAT Fail

The good news is that this big fat tub of goo is so well padded with lard that injuring himself is nearly impossible in this case. The blubber acts much like armor. This will ensure he takes the field, and that is good for all of us.

Dreadnought
08-27-2009, 06:02 PM
Bang cartoons summarizes the Raiders perfectly

http://www.bangcartoon.com/2008/tvguide.htm

OaklandRaider
08-27-2009, 08:09 PM
i LMFAO when i turned on the tv last night and caught some of the replay of the sf oak game....right when i turned on the tv jamarcus mcfattass took the snap on 3rd down and fell over his own feet for a "self-sack" !:laugh:
he looked flat and lazy...then garcia came out (a qb i thought we would pick up cuz the man plays with all he has ) and made a strong case for benching the slow starting russell.
garcia showed more heart and guts in one drive than russell has in 2 years and i doubt it will take longer than week 3 to replace russell as the starter.
garcia wants to win and has the skills to do it.
i hope for the afcw sake al "the gal" is so blinded by russells draft status that he keeps him in.
i see the only way the raiders become a threat is if the put in a gamer like garcia to get the passing game going which in turn would open up the field for the real talent on the team ,bush and that justin fargas dude....he is a f'n beast.
i remember watching him play a couple years ago and i said "that guy could be trouble"
luckily in raider style they cant see talent when it bites them in the ass,so they use him sparingly.
anyway GO RUSSELL ! keep the raiders in the basement ,where they belong !:elefant:

Wow, JaMarcus tripped. He's a bust....

And I don't see how you could possibly have watched that game and came away saying Garcia looked better than Russell.

Either way, we have better QB's than you guys do.

Tripping on the field > Throwing Left handed, jump shot interceptions.

T.K.O.
08-27-2009, 08:16 PM
Wow, JaMarcus tripped. He's a bust....

And I don't see how you could possibly have watched that game and came away saying Garcia looked better than Russell.

Either way, we have better QB's than you guys do.

Tripping on the field > Throwing Left handed, jump shot interceptions.

garcia has it....russell does'nt.
even you can see that...cant you?
and you may be right garcia is pretty good.
i'll wait til mid season to see if he plays better than orton,
but one thing is for sure russell sucks!

T.K.O.
08-27-2009, 08:18 PM
Wow, JaMarcus . He's a bust....

now your getting it...son;)