PDA

View Full Version : Derek Wolfe Says He's "Livin' The Dream"

Cugel
06-04-2012, 10:44 AM
I thought some of you might be interested to see what Derek Wolfe is tweeting these days on @Derekwolf95#teamule#nodaysoff#orangecrush (https://twitter.com/#!/derekwolfe95).

Wolfe admits "it's miserable" not being able to get to OTAs until Thursday because his school is on the quarter system and the term doesn't officially end until this week.

My favorite tweet today: "this breakfast stands no chance#starvin!" :laugh:

He's friends with Mike Pouncey and Jerel Worthy and they're working out together.

Cugel
06-04-2012, 02:43 PM
Personally, I like the "team mule" and "no days off" concepts. He gets up at 6 in the morning to start his workouts every day if his twitter feed can be believed. That's the kind of attitude it takes to succeed in the NFL.

No "out with my posse till 4:00 AM scouting the clubs for tail, now I'm draggin' ". Get to bed. Get up in the morning and get in shape for training camp. Be prepared mentally to get to work when you get here.

Derek Wolfe motto: "Voted least likely to sign a big contract, then get into a fight at the Aurora Pancake House at 1:30 AM and break his hand before he even plays a down for the Broncos!" :laugh:

Cugel
06-05-2012, 12:42 PM
Wolfe today:

Derek Wolfe ‏@DerekWolfe95

I'm gonna need to cold tub after that #trainhardplayfast

Derek Wolfe ‏@DerekWolfe95

Good morning #BroncosCountry , back on the grind in pursuit of a #championship. #nodaysoff #teammule