PDA

View Full Version : Message To Fox: The Diamondbacks and Rockies are not the same team.

lex
10-25-2007, 11:13 AM
Does anyone remember the comment by Ken Rosenthal where he says the Rockies pitchers are overrated because they shut down an overrated Cubs offense and then beat an Arizona team with Eric Byrnes as a #3 hitter? And of course when he makes this erroneous observation, Joe Buck says, "good point"...essentially agreeing with him.

Was anyone else wanting to choke someone when this happened? Not only is it completely factually wrong since the Rockies didnt play the Cubs in the playoffs but in sentiment it was also wrong. The Rockies played the Phillies who have a better offense than the Cubs. His whole point was built on playing against the Cubs which never happened. Ken Rosenthal might as well have said, "Diamondbacks, Rockies...same thing."

And then for Joe Buck to agree with him was beyond incompetence. I mean, everyone knows theres a lean towards the Red Sox and it might even be deserved but that exchange was just disgraceful.

Denver Native (Carol)
10-27-2007, 09:34 PM
I DEFINITELY have not been thrilled with any of the coverage, either in the playoffs, or in the World Series.

Skywalker
10-27-2007, 10:20 PM
I am really getting annoyed with all the announcing seeming to be east coast homers now in general. Its good thing I dont ever really pay attention to the announcing :D