PDA

View Full Version : where is B~ly~n~ch~amp B~ly~n~ch~amp aka trey?

Escobar
10-25-2007, 03:24 AM
does anyone know where he is......?

sneakers
10-25-2007, 05:14 AM
I haven't seen him around in a while either....one can only assume that he took a trip to the west coast, and was abducted by human traffickers, and after successfully employing jedi mind tricks on his captors he managed to escape only to find himself stranded in the middle of the Pacific Ocean surrounded by Oceanic White Tip Sharks. After hours of constant encirclement, he was miraculasly saved by a friendly pod of dolphins. After being transported back to shore near Southern California only to find massive wildfires destroying homes. What did our young heroine do next? He is currently using his knowlege in amateur forestry to help cordinate water bombers and bucket helicopters to key points in the Californian wilderness.

Escobar
10-26-2007, 12:45 AM
I haven't seen him around in a while either....one can only assume that he took a trip to the west coast, and was abducted by human traffickers, and after successfully employing jedi mind tricks on his captors he managed to escape only to find himself stranded in the middle of the Pacific Ocean surrounded by Oceanic White Tip Sharks. After hours of constant encirclement, he was miraculasly saved by a friendly pod of dolphins. After being transported back to shore near Southern California only to find massive wildfires destroying homes. What did our young heroine do next? He is currently using his knowlege in amateur forestry to help cordinate water bombers and bucket helicopters to key points in the Californian wilderness.

LoL your crazy, he lives in queen creek, not far from me......lol@jedi mind tricks...good stuff man.

But really, i miss the guy .hhahah :shocked: c'mon trey, nba almost starting