PDA

View Full Version : Former Broncos Cutler and Shanahan together again

Denver Native (Carol)
06-08-2009, 04:37 PM
http://www.denverpost.com/ci_12546876?source=rss

Mike Shanahan and Jay Cutler together again? The former Broncos coach and former Broncos quarterback along with Hall of Fame quarterback John Elway and Avalanche captain Joe Sakic will all tee it up next month in the three-day, American Century Golf Championship at Lake Tahoe, Nev.

The tournament will take place July 17-19 at the Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course and will be televised by NBC on July 18th and 19th.

Some of the other celebrities who will be competing include former NFL stars Dan Marino, Marshall Faulk, Jerry Rice and current NFL stars Carson Palmer, and Ben Roethlisberger.

There also will be former NHL legends such as Mario Lemieux, Brett Hull, Jeremy Roenick, and Grant Fuhr.

For the fourth year in a row, the Lance Armstrong Foundation (LAF) is the official charity of the American Century Championship.

The tournament will help build awareness of the LIVESTRONG Global Cancer Campaign, while raising funds for the LAF's cancer survivorship initiatives.

Lonestar
06-08-2009, 05:38 PM
bet after this meeting the HC in Chicago is sweating bullets his QB does not sabotage him to get mikey a JOB..:laugh:

NameUsedBefore
06-08-2009, 05:53 PM
This is the first I've heard of Shanahan at all since the firing.

Also... eeeeeeeeeenteresting.

Lonestar
06-08-2009, 05:57 PM
This is the first I've heard of Shanahan at all since the firing.

Also... very eeeeeeeeeenteresting.

edited for hogan hero's accuracy

I think mike has been busy spending his 7 Million on his house looking at blue prints and seeing if any of them can be adapted for his next playbook..:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

OrangeHoof
06-08-2009, 07:40 PM
aka the Sakic Friends Network