PDA

View Full Version : Kiszla: Broncos are better off without Tim Tebow in town

Denver Native (Carol)
05-25-2012, 10:17 AM
Nothing against 80-yard touchdown passes or the Bible, but Broncos Country is a better place without Tim Tebow.

Peyton Manning has turned Denver back into a real football town.

The circus has left town, and the name of its pet dog has been changed from Bronco to Bronx.

There is zero guarantee, of course, that Manning at quarterback means Denver will win the Super Bowl. The local NFL franchise, however, is not only dreaming big, but taking bold steps to make the dream come true. Maybe that explains why a media throng nearly five dozen strong came out earlier this week to chronicle Manning do work only slightly more meaningful than mowing the lawn.

rest - http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_20706458/kiszla-broncos-are-better-off-without-tim-tebow

slim
05-25-2012, 10:29 AM
The team may be better off, but apparently the Denver Post isn't.

Northman
05-25-2012, 10:52 AM
During the Broncos' pursuit of the four-time league MVP, defensive end Elvis Dumervil texted Manning: "Hey man, we need you."

Ouch.

NightTerror218
05-25-2012, 11:46 AM
No shit sherlock, we have Manning.......thank you Caption Obvious

SR
05-25-2012, 11:52 AM
The team may be better off, but apparently the Denver Post isn't.
No kidding. I can't even stand reading the Post online now because it's full of NEW YORK JETS shit

Simple Jaded
05-26-2012, 01:06 AM
The Post, and mainly Mike Klis, really hitched their wagon to Tim Tebow. Joel Klatt talked about it this morning, how much the Post features Tebow. There is actually a link on Post online that's called "Tebow News". Since Tebow was traded there has been days where there are no articles about the Broncos but there was an article about Tebow.

Tebowmania is so utterly ridiculous, the level of obsession with Tebow is just sickening and I couldn't be more happy that he's no longer a Bronco. It's great to have Broncomania back.......

dogfish
05-26-2012, 01:25 AM
dogfish: the post would be a hell of a lot better without kiszla on their staff

ShaneFalco
05-26-2012, 03:16 AM
the funny thing about the post is that they completely bashed tebow when he first came here.

btw next year is Superbowl or Bust.

Chef Zambini
05-26-2012, 08:08 AM
The team may be better off, but apparently the Denver Post isn't.very amusing.

claymore
05-26-2012, 08:28 AM
The Post, and mainly Mike Klis, really hitched their wagon to Tim Tebow. Joel Klatt talked about it this morning, how much the Post features Tebow. There is actually a link on Post online that's called "Tebow News". Since Tebow was traded there has been days where there are no articles about the Broncos but there was an article about Tebow.

Tebowmania is so utterly ridiculous, the level of obsession with Tebow is just sickening and I couldn't be more happy that he's no longer a Bronco. It's great to have Broncomania back.......

I think tebow was the worst thing McD did to this team. Some will say cutler, but Tebow was the ultimate landmine/PR fiasco. Its easy to overcome the Cutler thing, but it took landing payton ******* manning to get rid of Tebow.

One of the happiest days of my life when we traded that homosexual tim tebow.

Chef Zambini
05-26-2012, 08:33 AM
now wait just a minute...
just because he has never slepped with a woman and likes hanging out with sweaty men in locker-rooms and work-out areas, that doe...
Well then how come he doesnt like taking snaps under center if he is light in the loafers?

Chef Zambini
05-26-2012, 08:35 AM
being able to unload TT and more importantly the circus that came along with him was more than just the icing on the cake.
It was the icecream on the apple pie.

claymore
05-26-2012, 08:48 AM
now wait just a minute...
just because he has never slepped with a woman and likes hanging out with sweaty men in locker-rooms and work-out areas, that doe...
Well then how come he doesnt like taking snaps under center if he is light in the loafers?

Tebow is a homo. Mark my words. Or he isnt as innocent as his propaganda machine likes to make him out to be.

Chef Zambini
05-26-2012, 08:59 AM
jesus wont let him into heaven if he's a homo.

Nomad
05-26-2012, 09:28 AM
Tebow is a homo. Mark my words. Or he isnt as innocent as his propaganda machine likes to make him out to be.

Listening to ESPN radio, His teammates are trying to hook him up with some chic (can't remember her sport) that is a virgin. She said it has been the hardest thing:D she has ever done in her life. Tebow better go for that because she is going to last for weeks without stopping. Sometimes it sucks being married:lol:

This chic.......http://thefw.com/lolo-jones-virgin/

Chef Zambini
05-26-2012, 09:35 AM
she is a hurdler,cute, nice eyes, LOLO JONES. says she want a relationship AFTER the olympics.
I have no doubt something is already in the works.
TEBOW is so dumb he went to hollywood and the acadamy awards looking for virgins.

Chef Zambini
05-26-2012, 09:41 AM
"TEBOW AND LOLO SAY NO-NO"
this is my headline.

Simple Jaded
05-26-2012, 02:25 PM
Listening to ESPN radio, His teammates are trying to hook him up with some chic (can't remember her sport) that is a virgin. She said it has been the hardest thing:D she has ever done in her life. Tebow better go for that because she is going to last for weeks without stopping. Sometimes it sucks being married:lol:

This chic.......http://thefw.com/lolo-jones-virgin/Tebow has bigger cones than she does, she needs a shirts that say "This side up".......

chazoe60
05-26-2012, 02:37 PM
The Tebow hate is every bit as stupid and ridiculous as the Tebow idol worship.

Nomad
05-26-2012, 02:44 PM
The Tebow hate is every bit as stupid and ridiculous as the Tebow idol worship.

I've always liked Tebow but I found it funny his teammates want to hook him up with Lolo because of the virgin thing.:lol:

dogfish
05-26-2012, 02:47 PM
Tebow is a homo. Mark my words.

and you know what they say, folks-- "it takes one to know one, and claymore knows 'em all". . . . :D

This chic.......http://thefw.com/lolo-jones-virgin/

man, that is just cold. . . bust on the guy if you want, but don't try to set him up with the fugliest chick you can find. . . i have no doubt that girl is still a virgin-- and not by choice. . .

Nomad
05-26-2012, 02:50 PM
and you know what they say, folks-- "it takes one to know one, and claymore knows 'em all". . . . :D

man, that is just cold. . . bust on the guy if you want, but don't try to set him up with the fugliest chick you can find. . . i have no doubt that girl is still a virgin-- and not by choice. . .

She'd wear your old ass out, dog, plus more than likely, you'd have beer goggles on:D:

Chef Zambini
05-26-2012, 04:13 PM
she cleans up real nice.

Day1BroncoFan
05-26-2012, 05:27 PM
She could be hard to catch.

claymore
05-26-2012, 05:44 PM

She looks like a man. Best of both worlds for Tebow. :D

bcbronc
05-26-2012, 06:22 PM
I think tebow was the worst thing McD did to this team. Some will say cutler, but Tebow was the ultimate landmine/PR fiasco. Its easy to overcome the Cutler thing, but it took landing payton ******* manning to get rid of Tebow.

One of the happiest days of my life when we traded that homosexual tim tebow.

Agreed. I can even see the logic in the Quinn pick and giving up a 1st for ASmith. Obviously the player evals sucked, but that's a different issue. But the Tebow pick made zero sense and only got worse with time.

Agreed again. Tebow is going to be the gays' version of MLK or Moses.

Simple Jaded
05-26-2012, 06:56 PM
LoLo Tebow?.......

ShaneFalco
05-26-2012, 06:57 PM
this article ticks me off. What if we start off really bad? what if we dont make the playoffs? Season hasnt even started and the Media is setting our team up for Superbowl or bust.

Canmore
05-26-2012, 07:09 PM
this article ticks me off. What if we start off really bad? what if we dont make the playoffs? Season hasnt even started and the Media is setting our team up for Superbowl or bust.

If we don't make the playoffs the season is a bust, no ifs, ands or buts. The Superbowl would be a reach in year one of the Manning era. Year two is a different story.

Dapper Dan
05-26-2012, 08:27 PM
Hey hipocrites. If you're sick of Tebowmania then why are you still talking about Tebow so much? It's pretty ridiculous.

It's also one of the major things wrong with society today. Let's bash someone who seems like a good role model. I'm not sure how many of you have kids. To me, I want mine to look up to good people. I'm sorry that you believe Tebow is a fag/homo/whatever. But it's pathetic that you'd trash him on a personal level like that. Can't you just stick to his throwing motion or his -50% completion rating? Or why even talk about him at all since you're sick of him? Some of you have so much dislike towards him that it's insane.

Dapper Dan
05-26-2012, 08:32 PM
It shouldn't matter to me. I guess it's just a let down because I never grew up knowing any Broncos fans and I had higher expectations.

Simple Jaded
05-27-2012, 01:06 AM
Hey hipocrites. If you're sick of Tebowmania then why are you still talking about Tebow so much? It's pretty ridiculous.

It's also one of the major things wrong with society today. Let's bash someone who seems like a good role model. I'm not sure how many of you have kids. To me, I want mine to look up to good people. I'm sorry that you believe Tebow is a fag/homo/whatever. But it's pathetic that you'd trash him on a personal level like that. Can't you just stick to his throwing motion or his -50% completion rating? Or why even talk about him at all since you're sick of him? Some of you have so much dislike towards him that it's insane.

That's "hypocrite", tough word.

Taking on Tebowmania is a hard habit to break. "He took over a team that was 1-4", that's about all it takes for me, it's like Eric Cartman and Come Sail Away.......

Simple Jaded
05-27-2012, 01:13 AM
It shouldn't matter to me. I guess it's just a let down because I never grew up knowing any Broncos fans and I had higher expectations.

I know how you feel.

I had higher expectations for Broncos fans until John Elway was criticized for his choice in Halloween candy and those expectations hit a new low when Broncos fans took to tweeter to bash Elway on a personal level because he wouldn't promise the world to a QB that currently can't/won't hit 75% of the routes on a football field.......

claymore
05-27-2012, 08:13 AM

Tebow deserves what the other QB's got. Ridiculed. Its his fault for being a shitty QB.

claymore
05-27-2012, 08:14 AM

Fans are fanatical by definition. You shouldnt be shocked at all.

chazoe60
05-27-2012, 09:45 AM
Dbfan is right about one thing, the only people obsessing about Tebow are the ones who supposedly never want to hear his name again.

Get the **** over it. He's gone, he can't hurt you anymore, and we have the GOAT now so shut the **** up!

Nomad
05-27-2012, 11:03 AM

I guarantee even his brothers are teasing him about Lolo. Giving him a hard time doesn't mean people dislike him. And clay is like the Adam Sandler of the forums so I take a lot of things he says in jest.

Northman
05-27-2012, 11:08 AM
I guarantee even his brothers are teasing him about Lolo. Giving him a hard time doesn't mean people dislike him. And clay is like the Adam Sandler of the forums so I take a lot of things he says in jest.

Thats insulting to Clay Nom. He is way funnier than Sandler.

turftoad
05-27-2012, 11:19 AM
Tebow has bigger cones than she does, she needs a shirts that say "This side up".......

My thoughts exactly!

Chef Zambini
05-27-2012, 11:56 AM
adam sandler hasnt made a decent movie in 12 years !
he is th M. night shamalamamding-dong of the comedy world.

ShaneFalco
05-27-2012, 06:44 PM
adam sandler hasnt made a decent movie in 12 years !
he is th M. night shamalamamding-dong of the comedy world.
Adam Sandler has not stopped being funny....

grown ups was hilarious, and the new movie

THats my boy looks great

fOwLiOPL7bY

bcbronc
05-27-2012, 09:08 PM

Calling Tebow gay isn't "trashing him on a personal level" it's just observing reality.

Nomad
05-27-2012, 09:26 PM
Adam Sandler and Chris Farley will always be 2 of my favorites.

chazoe60
05-27-2012, 10:25 PM
Adam Sandler has not stopped being funny....

grown ups was hilarious, and the new movie

THats my boy looks great

fOwLiOPL7bY

Sorry man but Grown Ups was a terribly unfunny piece of dog shit.

Day1BroncoFan
05-27-2012, 10:27 PM
This thread is better off without Adam sandler.

Nomad
05-27-2012, 10:38 PM
This thread is better off without Adam sandler.

Bobby Boucher disagrees:D

Day1BroncoFan
05-27-2012, 11:51 PM
Bobby Boucher disagrees:D

He has no clue. :)

Simple Jaded
05-28-2012, 01:49 AM
Sorry man but Grown Ups was a terribly unfunny piece of dog shit.

Why you gotta trash Sandler on a personal level? If ya hate him that much just get the **** over it and stop talkin about him.......

Chef Zambini
05-28-2012, 02:02 AM
i dont hate sandler, but his laST 8 MOVIES HAVE BEEN A POOR EXCUSE FOR ENTERTAINMENT, OR SOMEONE MORE ELOQUANTLY PUT IT...
DOGSHIT !

Simple Jaded
05-28-2012, 02:15 AM
i dont hate sandler, but his laST 8 MOVIES HAVE BEEN A POOR EXCUSE FOR ENTERTAINMENT, OR SOMEONE MORE ELOQUANTLY PUT IT...
DOGSHIT !

I don't disagree to be honest with you.......

ShaneFalco
05-28-2012, 02:35 AM
anger management?

Slick
05-28-2012, 08:01 AM
I thought the Zohan movie was funny.

Chef Zambini
05-28-2012, 09:44 AM
I thought the Zohan movie was funny.that was the LAST sandler movie I saw in a theater.
Adam owes me 20 bucks !
that movie was garbage.
a dumpster full of garbage!
there may have been one or two morcels of amusement amongst all that crap, but who could enjoy it surrounded by all that garbage?

Chef Zambini
05-28-2012, 09:45 AM
anger management?maybe the last decent movie he made, thanks to Jack.

Chef Zambini
05-28-2012, 09:49 AM
I would much prefer sandler with his guitar and a goofy little 2 minute song, with his child-like rendition,
than watch 2 hours of over-produced slapstick crap, meal ticket for my cronies, bullshit movie !