PDA

View Full Version : Thomas, Decker building rapport with Manning

Denver Native (Carol)
05-23-2012, 07:09 PM
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) Peyton Manning's two biggest targets are a pair of promising young receivers who have already made their mark in the NFL despite spending lots of time on the sideline.

Neither Demaryius Thomas nor Eric Decker has put together a complete season in the NFL - or, for that matter, a full offseason. Both missed much of the lead-up to their rookie year in 2010 with foot injuries. Last year there was the lockout, plus another injury for Thomas.

Decker shined for two months last season but faded after Tim Tebow took over at quarterback for Kyle Orton. Thomas missed the first half of the season with a torn Achilles tendon and a shattered thumb but was unstoppable down the stretch.

rest - http://sports.yahoo.com/news/thomas-decker-building-rapport-manning-231752153--nfl.html

bcbronc
05-23-2012, 07:52 PM
Its just too bad DT missed that week or so earlier just after PM signed. This season is a right-off, no way he can make up for that lost time.

Simple Jaded
05-23-2012, 09:30 PM
Its just too bad DT missed that week or so earlier just after PM signed. This season is a right-off, no way he can make up for that lost time.

Write on!.......

guitarj
05-23-2012, 11:33 PM
Yes, what can be done? Can never get that week back :)

Sent from Forum Runner

TXBRONC
05-24-2012, 01:45 PM
Write on!.......

Grammar police. :mod: :D

Chef Zambini
05-24-2012, 02:38 PM
side- splitting , sarcastic comedy complete with homynym humor. stop my sides are splitting and I pee'd my pants.
PMPILSH.

Dzone
05-24-2012, 05:39 PM
"Unstoppable down the stretch"-First time I ever heard that D Thomas was unstoppable. Dayummmm! This means that with DT getting double teamed , Stokely et al will be wide open!!!

broncobryce
05-24-2012, 05:56 PM
"Unstoppable down the stretch"-First time I ever heard that D Thomas was unstoppable. Dayummmm! This means that with DT getting double teamed , Stokely et al will be wide open!!!

I think Stokely gets cut before the season. I think he's here to 'coach' the other WR's and as long as they all come along as they should, bye bye stokes.