PDA

View Full Version : Bailey already noticing improvement in Broncos receivers

Denver Native (Carol)
05-21-2012, 04:42 PM
DOVE VALLEY — Monday’s Organized Team Activity marked the first time the Broncos’ defense has been allowed to line up against the team’s offense this offseason. Broncos’ cornerback Champ Bailey is already liking what he sees on the other side of the ball.

“I think they’re on their way. Obviously I want to help them as much as possible, try to sharpen their routes up, things like that,” Bailey said. “One thing about them, if they get open a little bit, they’re open a lot to [quarterback Peyton Manning]. That’s one thing that’s a big difference this year.”

rest - http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2012/05/21/bailey-noticing-improvement-broncos-receivers/13524/

SR
05-21-2012, 04:44 PM
Yay

NightTrainLayne
05-21-2012, 04:50 PM
I've got a serious man crush on Champ Bailey. . .. but I've never once heard him utter something negative in the off-season about the upcoming season.

claymore
05-21-2012, 04:53 PM
I've got a serious man crush on Champ Bailey. . .. but I've never once heard him utter something negative in the off-season about the upcoming season.

I think this is one of the few Bailey quotes that I actually believe.

NightTrainLayne
05-21-2012, 05:09 PM

I was trying for a little bit of sarcasm. :D

MOtorboat
05-21-2012, 05:11 PM
I was trying for a little bit of sarcasm. :D

What have we told you about that?

Joking aside...I never take what Bailey says without a grain of salt. He's endorsed every defensive coordinator Denver has had.

slim
05-21-2012, 06:13 PM
What have we told you about that?

Joking aside...I never take what Bailey says without a grain of salt. He's endorsed every defensive coordinator Denver has had.

Even Slowik. :yikes:

Softskull
05-21-2012, 06:22 PM
I never take what Bailey says without a grain of salt. He's endorsed every defensive coordinator Denver has had.

Exactly. Great guy, worthless quote.

Northman
05-21-2012, 07:11 PM

Same here, it just makes sense. Others things he says? Not so much.

spikerman
05-21-2012, 07:46 PM
If Manning treats the Broncos' secondary the same way in practice as he did in playoff games, Bailey may only start showing up on game days.

rcsodak
05-21-2012, 10:14 PM
Sing it with me....

....."ohhhh, what a difference.....a (QB) makes".........

broncobryce
05-21-2012, 10:53 PM
Demaryius is going to explode this season. With his injury history, hopefully not literally. But I think he has a real shot to lead the NFL in receiving yards.

MileHighCrew
05-22-2012, 07:01 AM
I love Champ's quotes, you know they are always positive but they make you feel good aobut the team.

Ravage!!!
05-22-2012, 10:22 AM
I'm with everything here, Bailey is awesome, but he's going to say nice things about everyone.

However, this is still absolutely true: "One thing about them, if they get open a little bit, they’re open a lot to [quarterback Peyton Manning]. That’s one thing that’s a big difference this year.”