PDA

View Full Version : Dumervil is tied for 6th in sacks and is 2nd in the AFC.

LoyalSoldier
10-24-2007, 05:28 PM
http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?archive=false&conference=0011&statisticCategory=SACKS&season=2007&seasonType=REG&experience=null&tabSeq=0&qualified=false&Submit=Find

He is currently has 6 sacks which is 2 sacks behind the league leader, he has 1 interception, and he has 2 forced fumbled both of which led to a turnover (one for a TD)

So far our second year player is doing rather well for himself.

TXBRONC
10-24-2007, 05:40 PM
Like Cutler is making it a habit to win tight games, Dumervil is making it a habit to be around turnovers. :beer:

Watchthemiddle
10-24-2007, 05:41 PM
Who is the ONE poster who predicted us to draft him in the FIRST round of the 2006 draft??? :listen:

Think about it.

Its on record, I just can't pull it up....:laugh::laugh:

TXBRONC
10-24-2007, 05:45 PM
Who is the ONE poster who predicted us to draft him in the FIRST round of the 2006 draft??? :listen:

Think about it.

Its on record, I just can't pull it up....:laugh::laugh:

I don't recall, were you the one? :confused:

dogfish
10-24-2007, 07:05 PM
dumervil = badass

:boxing: :boxing:

broncosfanscott
10-24-2007, 07:19 PM
http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?archive=false&conference=0011&statisticCategory=SACKS&season=2007&seasonType=REG&experience=null&tabSeq=0&qualified=false&Submit=Find

He is currently has 6 sacks which is 2 sacks behind the league leader, he has 1 interception, and he has 2 forced fumbled both of which led to a turnover (one for a TD)

So far our second year player is doing rather well for himself.

Dumervil is a complete stud and is just getting started.

underrated29
10-24-2007, 07:38 PM
dude is a bad bad man.

didnt he lead all collegiate players in sacks the year they got drafted? wasnt it like 15.

And he slid because he was short and got like 5 against one teamm, sorta like usenmiora from the giants

TXBRONC
10-24-2007, 08:44 PM
dude is a bad bad man.

didnt he lead all collegiate players in sacks the year they got drafted? wasnt it like 15.

And he slid because he was short and got like 5 against one teamm, sorta like usenmiora from the giants

He had 20 sacks as Senior and he had nearly as many forced fumbles.

LoyalSoldier
10-24-2007, 11:28 PM
dude is a bad bad man.

He largely fell because he is shorter than your average DE in the NFL.

Requiem / The Dagda
10-25-2007, 01:04 AM
He was supposed to get cut this pre-season.

dogfish
10-25-2007, 01:13 AM

what??!

what idiot said that? you don't cut a guy who just had eight sacks as a rookie. . .

:hahaha:

DenBronx
10-25-2007, 01:30 AM

roflol

i really dont even have a response to that.

someone would get fired if that happened. i think if all 32 teams had a chance to redraft him he would be a 1st rounder for sure.

broncosfanscott
10-25-2007, 02:15 AM
i think if all 32 teams had a chance to redraft him he would be a 1st rounder for sure.

No doubt about that.

Escobar
10-25-2007, 03:09 AM
dude is a bad bad man.

usy has 6 sacks.

And dumerville was the guy marcus vick stomped on in college.

Requiem / The Dagda
10-25-2007, 10:57 AM
Hey man, I didn't say that - someone else did. Elvis is here to stay. :cool:

TXBRONC
10-25-2007, 11:32 AM
roflol

i really dont even have a response to that.

someone would get fired if that happened. i think if all 32 teams had a chance to redraft him he would be a 1st rounder for sure.

I'm not so sure he would go in the first round, but I think at this point in time if all 32 teams had a chance to draft him might go as high 2nd round. At any rate if Elvis keeps doing what he is doing now I would bet a lot of teams will be kicking themselves for not drafting him when they had the chance.

Lonestar
10-25-2007, 04:37 PM
what??!

what idiot said that? you don't cut a guy who just had eight sacks as a rookie. . .

:hahaha:

I think I was the idiot you are referring to.

My comment was made knowing that most mikey's DAFT choice of years ago rarely made it through year threes TC. So perhaps it was not me after all.

I had made the statement that they tend to hang around till the third TC and are never to be heard from again. Since this is year two he is safe from that comment.

rcsodak
10-27-2007, 11:12 AM
I think I was the idiot you are referring to.

My comment was made knowing that most mikey's DAFT choice of years ago rarely made it through year threes TC. So perhaps it was not me after all.

I had made the statement that they tend to hang around till the third TC and are never to be heard from again. Since this is year two he is safe from that comment.

silly jr....:D