PDA

View Full Version : Deon Grant

Broncomarkie
05-20-2012, 08:10 PM
Just read on Buzztap that the Broncos are reportedly considering him..thoughts? ?

Jsteve01
05-20-2012, 08:32 PM
Grant is old. I want to see what we have in our young safeties not get older on the back end

Simple Jaded
05-20-2012, 09:16 PM
That would put David Bruton on the bubble.......

Ziggy
05-20-2012, 10:58 PM
That would put David Bruton on the bubble.......

No it won't. He's our best special teams player. He'll make the roster on special teams alone every year.

bcbronc
05-21-2012, 12:48 AM
No it won't. He's our best special teams player. He'll make the roster on special teams alone every year.

which is really what he was drafted for.

HORSEPOWER 56
05-21-2012, 07:30 AM
He's 33 and getting up there in age, but he's always been a solid player. I don't think he's missed a game in his career come to think of it. I'd rather see us develop the young guys, but if this is part of "plan A" then do whatever it takes. It's obvious through our FA and drafting that EF want to load up on DBs after the NE playoff debacle.

Dapper Dan
05-21-2012, 08:24 AM
I love it. I've always liked Grant. He plays solid. We have a good mix of veteran and youth at the DB positions. He's played for a Super Bowl winning team. He played for Fox's NFC Champions team. He played for Jack Del Rio.

Cugel
05-21-2012, 11:04 AM
The Broncos are set at S for now.

They have Mike Adams and Quinton Carter as the starters with Moore (who was their #2nd round pick of one year ago and whom they still hope to rehabilitate) and David Bruton who is their ST ace. They also have S Raphael Bush the undrafted FA who did nothing in the regular season, but got significant playing time in the playoffs and had 8 tackles in the Pats game.

I'd be surprised if they really sign another safety, but if they do, then one of the above will have to go.