PDA

View Full Version : Broncos, Ryan Clady begin to address contract extension

MOtorboat
05-19-2012, 05:17 PM
By Mike Klis
The Denver Post

The Broncos have opened contract-extension talks with Ryan Clady, according to several NFL sources.

The left tackle is in the final year of his deal that will pay him $3.5 million in 2012. The franchise tag for left tackles this season was $9.4 million.

While the Broncos and Clady's agent are talking, it may be a while before the two sides are close to an agreement.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_20662875/broncos-ryan-clady-begin-address-contract-extension?source=rss&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Davii
05-19-2012, 10:27 PM
I would be surprised if it were done quickly, I mean, they do have all season

Simple Jaded
05-20-2012, 02:36 PM
I hope they get it done before the end of the season, giving the team flexibility in free agency next year.......

Dzone
05-20-2012, 03:12 PM
If Clady can even keep his job this season. This guy is looking like George Foster all over again

Jsteve01
05-20-2012, 03:32 PM
Lol right. Exaggerate much? Two years ago he was basically playing on one leg. Last year he got to try and block for Guy who liked to run around force his line to extend blocks for 7 or 8 seconds

Simple Jaded
05-20-2012, 03:45 PM
How do legit starters like Clady, Champ and Dj Wiiliams continually take it on the chin when the team has or had far bigger issues to worry about? Bailey belongs at S, Clady should lose his job and Williams should be cut. Wtf?.......

Jsteve01
05-20-2012, 04:08 PM
How do legit starters like Clady, Champ and Dj Wiiliams continually take it on the chin when the team has or had far bigger issues to worry about? Bailey belongs at S, Clady should lose his job and Williams should be cut. Wtf?....... lol the DJ hate has always been a favorite of mine. Should have been a will his whole career and been a perennial pro bowler but because he overran a few plays while changing positions every year he now sucks. Its ridiculous

GEM
05-21-2012, 11:59 AM
Jaded....you of all people should know what Clady was dealing with last year. Try going from the blind side blocker for pocket passers to Tim Tebow. I think it would effect anyone playing the position in a negative manner.

Jsteve01
05-21-2012, 01:22 PM
Jaded....you of all people should know what Clady was dealing with last year. Try going from the blind side blocker for pocket passers to Tim Tebow. I think it would effect anyone playing the position in a negative manner.

Gem reread his post. That's what he was saying.

GEM
05-21-2012, 01:27 PM
Ahhh I missed the wtf at the end. :lol: