PDA

View Full Version : On QB Brock Osweiler, Superchop 7 does NOT give endorsement.

Superchop 7
05-18-2012, 05:09 PM
During a national news conference, Broncos Forums senior draft analyst Superchop 7 acknowledged that he is not a supporter of Brock Osweiler. Citing a general lack of QB ability as the reason.

chazoe60
05-18-2012, 05:49 PM
Nobody gives a shit

Simple Jaded
05-18-2012, 06:08 PM
Meanwhile, Tim Tebow will be giving free Sex Education advice at local Planned Parenthood locations, please see their website for more information.

Here's Tom with the weather.......

chazoe60
05-18-2012, 06:26 PM
Meanwhile, Tim Tebow will be giving free Sex Education advice at local Planned Parenthood locations, please see their website for more information.

Here's Tom with the weather.......

See post #2

Simple Jaded
05-18-2012, 06:40 PM
See post #2

See post #2.......

Superchop 7
05-18-2012, 07:08 PM
(Meanwhile in Philly)

Said Reid,

“I like the way he throws the football, and then he’s also a smart guy which helps. So, it’s a different offense. He’ll have to learn this offense, but that’s okay. He’s smart enough to do that. It was unanimous with our coaches. They all liked him.”

One thing Reid and the other coaches liked? Foles’ toughness, a requisite skill for any quarterback in the National Football League.

“He played behind an all-freshmen offensive line, so he’s not going to stand up here and tell you that. I’m going to tell you that that’s not an easy thing to do. He never complained about it, he rallied those kids around him; he took some pretty big hits knowing that those kids are going to be good players down the road, but they were learning at that time. His percentage under pressure was as good or better than anybody in the country.”

Foles finished his college career as Arizona’s all-time leading passer with 10,011 yards, 67 TDs, 1369 attempts and 933 completions.

Nick Foles was rated as highly as some other quarterbacks in this draft in part because he was deemed to be less athletic. Foles has a bone to pick with that characterization.

“I’m an athlete. I’m a basketball player, too, and I feel that I can play against anyone in basketball."

Source: Philly Sports

topscribe
05-18-2012, 07:17 PM
(Meanwhile in Philly)

Said Reid,

“I like the way he throws the football, and then he’s also a smart guy which helps. So, it’s a different offense. He’ll have to learn this offense, but that’s okay. He’s smart enough to do that. It was unanimous with our coaches. They all liked him.”

One thing Reid and the other coaches liked? Foles’ toughness, a requisite skill for any quarterback in the National Football League.

“He played behind an all-freshmen offensive line, so he’s not going to stand up here and tell you that. I’m going to tell you that that’s not an easy thing to do. He never complained about it, he rallied those kids around him; he took some pretty big hits knowing that those kids are going to be good players down the road, but they were learning at that time. His percentage under pressure was as good or better than anybody in the country.”

Foles finished his college career as Arizona’s all-time leading passer with 10,011 yards, 67 TDs, 1369 attempts and 933 completions.

Nick Foles was rated as highly as some other quarterbacks in this draft in part because he was deemed to be less athletic. Foles has a bone to pick with that characterization.

“I’m an athlete. I’m a basketball player, too, and I feel that I can play against anyone in basketball."

Source: Philly Sports
Maybe the Nuggets ought to take a look . . .

Jsteve01
05-18-2012, 08:01 PM
Senior draft analyst?

Dzone
05-18-2012, 08:05 PM
Osweiler will be starting by week 5.

Timmy!
05-18-2012, 08:37 PM
I like cheeseburgers

Superchop 7
05-18-2012, 09:16 PM
Yeah.....the "basketball" mention was interesting........whatever could he have meant ?? Was there any QB's in the draft with a basketball background? Hmmmm.....I just don't understand......

Superchop 7
05-18-2012, 09:18 PM
Senior draft analyst?

__________________________________________________ ________________________

Yes ! Think Kiper, Mayock, Brandt, SC7

Northman
05-18-2012, 09:28 PM
http://www.charlieglickman.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/My-god-its-full-of-fail.jpg

Superchop 7
05-18-2012, 10:06 PM
Maybe the Nuggets ought to take a look . . .

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

http://youtu.be/r8_buda5vWo

chazoe60
05-18-2012, 10:11 PM
Maybe Bowlen should fire Elway and hire you.

Superchop 7
05-18-2012, 10:55 PM
Maybe Bowlen should fire Elway and hire you.

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________________

My draft would have been DeCastro, L James, Thompson, Ta'amu.

Yep.....based on how it went down.....getting DeCastro meant not getting Foles......easy choice to make.

If your interested in the rest of my draft......let me know. (I lose 5th rd pick for DeCastro to Cleveland)

My job as a senior draft analyst means I can't work for any team.

bcbronc
05-18-2012, 11:04 PM
see post #2

Simple Jaded
05-18-2012, 11:10 PM
Much rather have a potential QBotF in the 2nd round than a change-of-pace back with a glass vag.......

broncobryce
05-18-2012, 11:14 PM
Hopefully we don't find out if he can play for a few years.

Superchop 7
05-19-2012, 11:40 AM
Much rather have a potential QBotF in the 2nd round than a change-of-pace back with a glass vag.......

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________________

The guy broke his elbow ! How many guys break a friggin elbow ? I will remind you of the dumbness of your statement all season long.

Superchop 7
05-19-2012, 11:43 AM
Hopefully we don't find out if he can play for a few years.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The point is.......Orton is better than this guy will ever be.

Nomad
05-19-2012, 12:15 PM
I like cheeseburgers

Philly steak and cheese, bell peppers and onions. One day I will make the trip to Philly to have the best.

SM19
05-19-2012, 01:38 PM
I'd probably rather have had Foles too. It's encouraging that Elway seems impressed with Osweiler, I guess, but I'm pretty concerned that some guy on a message board disagrees.

Simple Jaded
05-19-2012, 09:24 PM
__________________________________________________ ________________________________________________

I will remind you of the dumbness of your statement all season long.Take a number or Get in line.......

Davii
05-19-2012, 10:30 PM
Well, it's official folks, now that SuperFlop has gone public with his dislike of Osweiler we know for a fact we have the QBOTF on the roster.

Jsteve01
05-20-2012, 07:25 AM
I like cheeseburgers

Philly steak and cheese, bell peppers and onions. One day I will make the trip to Philly to have the best. as a former resident of that area take it from me. Do pats and Gino's because you have to and then hit up Jim's on south. Jim's steaks are far better and you don't have to wait 4 hours to get one

TXBRONC
05-20-2012, 07:54 AM
Chop you've made it abundantly clear you didn't like the Osweiler pick.

MOtorboat
05-20-2012, 08:12 AM
Chop you've made it abundantly clear you didn't the Osweiler pick.

I wasn't quite sure, myself.

TXBRONC
05-20-2012, 08:48 AM
I wasn't quite sure, myself.

I've never been apprehensive about it. No matter what quarterback they take is going to have uphill battle to make it in the NFL.

Jsteve01
05-20-2012, 03:02 PM
That chop preferred foles tells me all I need to know

Dzone
05-20-2012, 03:05 PM
LOL...everybody knows that tall guys cant play quarterback worth a crap

topscribe
05-20-2012, 03:07 PM
LOL...everybody knows that tall guys cant play quarterback worth a crap
I think my college coach must have formed that opinion just before he shifted me over to TE/DE.

In fact, I might have given him the idea that tall guys just can't play worth a crap . . . :tsk:

Dzone
05-20-2012, 03:21 PM
I would like to see more 7 footers in the NFL

topscribe
05-20-2012, 05:01 PM
I would like to see more 7 footers in the NFL
It would be quite a novelty.

Unfortunately, most players are blessed with only two feet apiece . . .