McDaniels
D.J. Williams
Hill
Barrett
Prater

http://www.denverbroncos.com/

MOtorboat
05-28-2009, 05:02 PM
The McDaniels one is from today. D.J. and Renaldo commented after Wednesday's practice, and Barrett and Prater after Tuesday's.

This was open to the media today, so I was kind of hoping to get some video of the actual practice.

WARHORSE
05-28-2009, 05:10 PM
link to McDaniels..............I like what Im hearing.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=349&videoID=3299&type=broncosTV&year=&month=

Denver Native (Carol)
05-28-2009, 05:20 PM
Orton, Simms & McDaniels on offense

http://www.cbs4denver.com/video/?id=57684@kcnc.dayport.com

underrated29
05-28-2009, 05:23 PM
DO THEY have any of these in text by chance? For us unlucky batages that cant watch the video for one reason or another.

T.K.O.
05-28-2009, 05:58 PM
i was at dove valley at about 10 am wed. went in ,saw the lombardi's and all the other trophies. it was AWESOME ! i had never been there.
when we were leaving we could hear the guys out on the field so we walked over and started watching them (the cement wall is only about 5 ft tall in spots,it was cool i saw simms throwing and was looking for champ when this equipment guy came running up and told us we had to leave....bummer
but it was still cool
then we went and did the tour at mile high,awesome
if you've never done it ....do it
its 9 bucks and you get to see all the suites (well not elways or bowlens)press boxes etc.
you get to go to the visiting teams lockers and the keg rooms etc...
they said a few bad eggs spoiled it for the rest so you cant go in the broncos locker room anymore.
and you get to go out on the field ,which was cool.
anyway it was an awesome day considering it is the offseason,kinda got my bronco fix !
and as a bonus i was at the nuggets game monday night that was A+
great trip back to denver,i will post some of my new pix when i figure out how to publish them to a website so i can make sigs out of them (HELP?) im a rookie at this whole puter thang:elefant:

MOtorboat
05-28-2009, 06:05 PM
DO THEY have any of these in text by chance? For us unlucky batages that cant watch the video for one reason or another.

McDaniels/Orton/Simms on NFL Live on ESPN 2 after the break, so you got about 2 minutes to turn it on from 5:05 your time.

underrated29
05-28-2009, 06:27 PM
McDaniels/Orton/Simms on NFL Live on ESPN 2 after the break, so you got about 2 minutes to turn it on from 5:05 your time.

lol. thanks man.

Cant get home that quick. But atleast i can catch the rerun tonight.

Lonestar
05-28-2009, 06:38 PM

wished I had had more time notice but thanks for trying..

WARHORSE
05-29-2009, 04:37 AM

Search the blogs and the stories on DenverBroncos.com. I believe they are there.