PDA

View Full Version : Is DJ Williams...................

WARHORSE
05-28-2009, 03:25 PM
married?

Im watchin his interview on DB.com and my gaydar starts beepin.

Im not startin no crap, no rumours, no nothing.

It doesnt matter anyways, but Im just wonderin.....................

.........tells me if my spider sense is still workin is all..........:coffee:

Anyone know?

honz
05-28-2009, 03:40 PM
Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pklq_ShnbA

NameUsedBefore
05-28-2009, 04:07 PM
Lame topic. So here's a reporter trying to skateboard,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_M_FF1o27I

shank
05-28-2009, 04:08 PM
your shit needs re-calibrated.

nevcraw
05-28-2009, 04:30 PM
married?

Anyone know?

Would you like us to pass him your digits?

powderaddict
05-28-2009, 04:43 PM
Come on,

We all know how DJ likes to GET DOWN.

WARHORSE
05-28-2009, 05:19 PM
Would you like us to pass him your digits?

Sayin stuff like that is real easy on an internet board.

Everybody is a stud with a keyboard.

WARHORSE
05-28-2009, 05:20 PM
your shit needs re-calibrated.

Maybe.

Im waitin to hear if hes married or not....

Girlfriend........?

Lives with mom.........?

WARHORSE
05-28-2009, 05:21 PM
Lame topic. So here's a reporter trying to skateboard,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_M_FF1o27I

Lame topic?

Leave.

nevcraw
05-28-2009, 05:54 PM

too funny... you start this thread and your offended?

Just having a little fun..

MOtorboat
05-28-2009, 05:57 PM

Um, war...you were kind of accusing an athlete of acting gay, and you're going to get all offended when they ask you if you want his phone number?

Seriously, war, come on man.

honz
05-28-2009, 07:18 PM

Phail.

WARHORSE
05-29-2009, 04:23 AM
too funny... you start this thread and your offended?

Just having a little fun..

You sayin youre offended?

What offense is there in the thread?

He comes off as effeminate in the interview plain and simple, and I asked if anyone knows if hes married.

Didnt ask anything else.

You felt the need to comment sarcastically, and I responded.

Thats what sarcasm brings.

LordTrychon
05-29-2009, 04:30 AM
PERSONAL: Williams earned USA Today Defensive Player of the Year honors and was regarded as the top defensive player in the nation at De La Salle High School (Concord, Calif.), one of the top prep programs in the country. His high school teams went a combined 36-0, and he was part of its national-record 151-game winning streak that was snapped in 2004. He was rated as the top player in the nation by SuperPrep as well as the No. 1 prospect on the Far West Team. Williams was listed as the National Defensive MVP, Western Region MVP and No. 1 linebacker on PrepStar’s 1999 Top-100 Dream Team. A SuperPrep All-American, he recorded 130 career tackles (87 solo) and six sacks while rushing for 1,974 yards. In addition, Williams broke the school record for touchdowns in a season with 42 (33 rushing, 5 receiving, 3 punt return and 1 kickoff return). John Madden spoke at De La Salle’s football banquet and commented that Williams was the only player he had++ ever seen who could make the jump from high school to the NFL. Williams majored in liberal arts at Miami. Born July 20, 1982, in Sacramento, Calif., Williams is the son of Sherri Gonzalez and Genos D. Williams Sr.

This is all Denver Broncos' site has on his personal info. Doesn't mean anything other than... no... we don't know.

I didn't know he was only 16 days younger than me though!

WARHORSE
05-29-2009, 04:32 AM
Um, war...you were kind of accusing an athlete of acting gay, and you're going to get all offended when they ask you if you want his phone number?

Seriously, war, come on man. Puleeeze MB. Asking if a guy is gay is a little different than insinuating that someone wants to act on it. That, where Im from, deserves a response. And if we were in person, the response would be face to face.

Maybe its a bigger deal to you than me.

To accuse would be to insinuate wrong doing.

I didnt do that.

I asked a question, and all that was focused on was the mention of the possibility of him being gay.

If you want to dismiss the thread, then no need to respond.

If you respond with sarcasm because you think the thread is ignorant, which is your right, then look for a sarcastic response.

WARHORSE
05-29-2009, 04:35 AM
This is all Denver Broncos' site has on his personal info. Doesn't mean anything other than... no... we don't know.

I didn't know he was only 16 days younger than me though!

Thanks LT.

I looked for info too and thats all I got.

BigAL56
05-29-2009, 12:03 PM
DJ isn't gay, he was my summer football trainer in high school, and we talked about girls a lot.

And war, that comment was funny...nothing serious.

Poet
05-29-2009, 12:05 PM
/inserts joke about tight ends.

LRtagger
05-29-2009, 12:22 PM
wow

BroncoWave
05-29-2009, 12:23 PM
You sayin youre offended?

What offense is there in the thread?

He comes off as effeminate in the interview plain and simple, and I asked if anyone knows if hes married.

Didnt ask anything else.

You felt the need to comment sarcastically, and I responded.

Thats what sarcasm brings.

No, I think he's saying you're offended.

honz
05-29-2009, 02:12 PM
Maybe its a bigger deal to you than me.

To accuse would be to insinuate wrong doing.

I didnt do that.

I asked a question, and all that was focused on was the mention of the possibility of him being gay.

If you want to dismiss the thread, then no need to respond.

If you respond with sarcasm because you think the thread is ignorant, which is your right, then look for a sarcastic response.
If you don't care and it's not a big deal to you then why start a thread asking if he is gay??? :confused:

nevcraw
05-29-2009, 02:15 PM
You seemed offended War.. Not me.. these things do not offend me..

You start a thread about a players sexuality and I responded with an attempt in humor questioning the nature of the question itself..
I found it funny, sorry again that you did not..

shank
05-29-2009, 02:19 PM
You seemed offended War.. Not me.. these things do not offend me..

You start a thread about a players sexuality and I responded with an attempt in humor questioning the nature of the question itself..
I found it funny, sorry again that you did not..

dish it out =/= take it.

war, you should go to TC and tell him to his face that you think he's a poof. wait... don't. we don't need him getting suspended.

weazel
05-29-2009, 02:19 PM
married?

Anyone know?

are you cruisin' for a piece of ass, war? :lol:

**edited for War's liking

nevcraw
05-29-2009, 02:25 PM
And by the way you do not know me... But if you did you would know if I was in person and someone said "is so and so gay"? Myself and everyone I know would say "why, you interested?".. I would hardly be afraid of physical retribution, if that is what you are implying..
Again not sure how you can be offended when you in fact were the one questioning someone elses sexuality..

weazel
05-29-2009, 02:30 PM
And by the way you do not know me... But if you did you would know if I was in person and someone said "is so and so gay"? Myself and everyone I know would say "why, you interested?".. I would hardly be afraid of physical retribution, if that is what you are implying..
Again not sure how you can be offended when you in fact were the one questioning someone elses sexuality..

my thoughts exactly, that is pretty much the standard reply.

WARHORSE
05-29-2009, 08:15 PM

Hey what can be said? Thats where youre from.

That would happen where Im from as well if it were a personal friend of mine. Otherwise, its different and would garner a different response.

You not being afraid of physical retribution wouldnt/doesnt matter to me, nor should it. I personally dont care if someone is afraid or not. Same response is coming.

And maybe you can explain my questioning someone elses sexuality being a determining factor in my being offended.

I question what I want, when I want, etc, etc, etc, blah, blah, blah.

*bang my head*

I cant believe Im actually responding.

WARHORSE
05-29-2009, 08:16 PM
are you cruisin' for a pieace of ass, war? :lol:

P.................I....................E.......... .....C.....................E. Piece.

Nope. Got what I need.

horsepig
05-29-2009, 08:40 PM
Yeah! Now this is what I meant when I asked if we couldn't really talk a little more about footBALL!

WARHORSE
05-29-2009, 08:57 PM
Yeah! Now this is what I meant when I asked if we couldn't really talk a little more about footBALL!

Sorry dude.............:salute:

Chidoze
05-29-2009, 09:05 PM
What does it matter if DJ is or isnt married? Seriously.

MadMax
05-29-2009, 11:08 PM
The video in question (http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=349&videoID=3297&type=broncosTV&year=&month=)

Well, for the record I could give a crap if he's gay or not it has nothing to do with football or his skills ie. the things I'm interested in as a fan but...

My thoughts, I really don't remember what DJ sounds like normally, but from the gist of this video he kinda sound like one those black dudes that kind has one of those low smoothe voices kind of like Snoop Dogg, kinda like how I WISH I could sound when I'm sweet talking a girl. I assume you're referring to the slight lisp you hear a little of with maybe a little bit of a high pitch, to me it sounded like he was out of breathe and trying to control his speech but the being out breath made him kind of breath out heavily while speaking some words causing that higher pitch lispey sounding thing which is aggravated by the fact that his normal voice is very soft. Add to that your mouth gets all dry and thick after a workout and it probably enhances the lisp. And it's only a few parts where he sounds like that, sooo my verdict is not gay sounding(no offense) just out of breath.

rcsodak
05-30-2009, 12:09 AM
DJ isn't gay, he was my summer football trainer in high school, and we talked about girls a lot.

And war, that comment was funny...nothing serious.

Talk is cheap..... :D

rcsodak
05-30-2009, 12:18 AM
I bet a couple of people here got excited with the idea....... :D

*not that there's anything wrong with it*