PDA

View Full Version : Broncos dates of interest

broncofaninfla
05-26-2009, 07:57 AM
Busy time for Broncos
Some key dates on the Broncos' remaining offseason schedule leading up to the regular season, the 50th in franchise history. Workouts are at the team's Dove Valley headquarters:
Passing camp (voluntary): Today-Friday, June 2-5, June 8-10
Minicamp (mandatory): June 12-14
Conditioning (voluntary): June 15-19, June 22-26
Training camp: Starts in late July
Preseason opener: Aug. 14 at San Francisco, 8 p.m.
Regular-season opener: Sept. 13 at Cincinnati, 11 a.m. Regular-season home opener: Sept. 20 vs. Cleveland, 2:15 p.m.
:salute:

MOtorboat
05-26-2009, 08:57 AM
I believe the NFL has set July 31 as the first day teams can report to training camp this year.

Fan in Exile
05-26-2009, 08:57 AM
I really hope that the coverage for these is a lot better than it has been in the past because I want to know everything. But I'm guessing that the DP doesn't make those type of decisions based on what I want.

MOtorboat
05-26-2009, 09:00 AM
I really hope that the coverage for these is a lot better than it has been in the past because I want to know everything. But I'm guessing that the DP doesn't make those type of decisions based on what I want.

Its not really the Post's decision. They'd hound it if they could, but many of these events are off-limits to the media, and then they make a few players available afterwards. They didn't even let their own web site news people in to a couple days of the OTA in April.

Fan in Exile
05-26-2009, 09:16 AM
Its not really the Post's decision. They'd hound it if they could, but many of these events are off-limits to the media, and then they make a few players available afterwards. They didn't even let their own web site news people in to a couple days of the OTA in April.

You're right I should have said the Front Office.