PDA

View Full Version : Jay Cutler for FedEx player of the week

broncosfanscott
10-24-2007, 12:27 AM
Click on the link below to vote for Cutler for the air player of the week.

http://www.nfl.com/partner?partnerType=players-air-and-ground

omac
10-24-2007, 12:32 AM
I voted for Cutler, but honestly, Cutler played great, but Brady's playing at a whole different level. :D

broncosfanscott
10-24-2007, 01:31 AM
On another note Elvis Dumervil is up for Defensive Player of the week. You can vote on nfl.com. The way he is playing he'll get more than player of the week IMO.

Tned
10-24-2007, 06:35 AM
I don't see him beating Brady with the weekend he had. I don't think it will matter that they were playing Miami.

TXBRONC
10-24-2007, 12:50 PM
Thank you for the heads up I just went did my civic duty to the team. :salute:

Retired_Member_001
10-24-2007, 05:02 PM
I'm sorry but anyone who throws two stupid interceptions in one game doesn't deserve to win it. Despite the 3 touchdowns and 75.9 completion percentage I just don't think he is worthy of it.

I'm not bashing Cutler or anything, I'm just being honest.

TXBRONC
10-24-2007, 05:08 PM
I don't see him beating Brady with the weekend he had. I don't think it will matter that they were playing Miami.

Thanks for raining on the parade there sunshine. :D

Watchthemiddle
10-24-2007, 05:17 PM
On another note Elvis Dumervil is up for Defensive Player of the week. You can vote on nfl.com. The way he is playing he'll get more than player of the week IMO.

Thats where some credit should go. This kid can change the scope of the game...case in point....Pitt game and 6 sacks in 6 games.

:beer::beer:

Tned
10-24-2007, 05:25 PM
Thanks for raining on the parade there sunshine. :D

Well, then I might as well 'true confessions'. I voted for Brady. Didn't he have something like 350 yards, 6 TDs and a 'perfect' passer rating? I am a big fan of Cutler's and think he will win the award many times in the future, but the fact is that he probably should be third behind Brady and the kicker this week.

Watchthemiddle
10-24-2007, 05:39 PM
Well, then I might as well 'true confessions'. I voted for Brady. Didn't he have something like 350 yards, 6 TDs and a 'perfect' passer rating? I am a big fan of Cutler's and think he will win the award many times in the future, but the fact is that he probably should be third behind Brady and the kicker this week.

Brady is a stud, but I could never vote for him. Something about being a stud, good looking, stud, and good QB that just leads me to not vote at all...:D

:cool: = Brady....errrrrrrrrrr:mad:

TXBRONC
10-24-2007, 05:50 PM

I can understand why you voted for Brady his stats fantastic.

I voted for Jay because he went up against a tough opponent still threw three touchdown passes didn't have his best receiver to boot.

broncosfanscott
10-24-2007, 07:24 PM
Thats where some credit should go. This kid can change the scope of the game...case in point....Pitt game and 6 sacks in 6 games.

:beer::beer:

Dumervil is the man!

Lonestar
10-24-2007, 07:43 PM
Brady by a landslide. Jay did good but he is not Brady.. or Manning for that matter......

Tned
10-24-2007, 09:56 PM
I can understand why you voted for Brady his stats fantastic.

I voted for Jay because he went up against a tough opponent still threw three touchdown passes didn't have his best receiver to boot.

Don't get me wrong, I hate to not vote for a Bronco, but I think if I vote for someone like that, I need to do it as I would if I was not a fan of any single player. I can't see how if three people (let's call them John, Paul and Ringo) were up for player of the week, and those three players had those three games against the opponents they went up against and none of them were playing for a team I was rooting for, I would vote for the guy that 'broke' the QB passer rating thingy.

Boy, was that a convoluted expanation or what? :D

TXBRONC
10-24-2007, 10:43 PM
Don't get me wrong, I hate to not vote for a Bronco, but I think if I vote for someone like that, I need to do it as I would if I was not a fan of any single player. I can't see how if three people (let's call them John, Paul and Ringo) were up for player of the week, and those three players had those three games against the opponents they went up against and none of them were playing for a team I was rooting for, I would vote for the guy that 'broke' the QB passer rating thingy.

Boy, was that a convoluted explanation or what? :D

Yeah it was clear as mud. :lol:

Seriously I don't fault you or anyone else for picking Brady 6 td passes an near perfect passer rating is certainly worthy of the award. But as I said the reason I went with Jay has to do with him going up a tough opponent and the fact he did what he even with being short handed at the wide receiver position.

Tned-Mobile
10-24-2007, 11:19 PM

SeriousSeriously I don't fault you or anyone else
for picking Brady 6 td passes an near
perfect passer rating is certainly worthy of
the award. But as I said the reason I went
with Jay has to do with him going up a
tough opponent and the fact he did what
he even with being short handed at the
wide receiver position.

Which is also sound reasoning, since that is likely the very reason that cutler was nominated for the award this week.

broncosfanscott
10-25-2007, 02:11 AM

Seriously I don't fault you or anyone else for picking Brady 6 td passes an near perfect passer rating is certainly worthy of the award. But as I said the reason I went with Jay has to do with him going up a tough opponent and the fact he did what he even with being short handed at the wide receiver position.

I hope that is the reason people vote for him. I know most of the country doesn't know what kind of a QB Cutler is besides us Bronco fans and with a performance like that on SNF against the Steelers hopefully he will win.