PDA

View Full Version : happy birthday eddie royal

T.K.O.
05-21-2009, 04:45 PM
you guys probably already know its eddie's b-day,but in case you didnt know you can go to facebook and wish him well yourself.
he checked in this morning and said he was working out,even though it was his birthday,he said you cant take time off for that!what a dedicated dude.
he is also taking questions and said he will respond to some of them tonight.
i asked him if he thought there could be a drop-off in his production now that we lost our "cannon armed qb"
and are changing coaching philosophies.....i doubt he would admit it even if he did think so>

Lonestar
05-21-2009, 04:58 PM
you guys probably already know its eddie's b-day,but in case you didnt know you can go to facebook and wish him well yourself.
he checked in this morning and said he was working out,even though it was his birthday,he said you cant take time off for that!what a dedicated dude.
i asked him if he thought there could be a drop-off in his production now that we lost our "cannon armed qb"
and are changing coaching philosophies.....i doubt he would admit it even if he did think so>

invite him over to join, I doubt he can, if you never ask you never know, but it would be nice..

Since I'm not on face book say HB for me..

T.K.O.
05-21-2009, 05:12 PM
invite him over to join, I doubt he can, if you never ask you never know, but it would be nice..

Since I'm not on face book say HB for me..

i was'nt on facebook either til i heard champ and eddie both have acct's and posted info and even home made video's to update fans....pretty cool

Lonestar
05-21-2009, 05:31 PM
i was'nt on facebook either til i heard champ and eddie both have acct's and posted info and even home made video's to update fans....pretty cool

I do not have time between this family and busniess.. enjoy ask them to pop in sometime.. contact Tned for a guest spot..

claymore
05-21-2009, 05:54 PM

Done. I asked him if he was single and had ever been with a white guy. :drinking:

BroncoSojia
05-21-2009, 06:13 PM
Done. I asked him if he was single and had ever been with a white guy. :drinking:

:tsk:

T.K.O.
05-21-2009, 06:42 PM

he said he took a shower with jay cutler,does that count?....:confused:

Magnificent Seven
05-21-2009, 06:44 PM
Facebook is awesome. Much better than myspace.com