PDA

View Full Version : Blake Schleuter: Stud Center

WARHORSE
05-21-2009, 12:31 PM
Blake Schleuter wasnt invited to the NFL combine.

However, had his pro day results been applied to the overall results of the offensive linemen at the combine, his ranking would have been as follows:

40 time: Number one-he ran 1.89 seconds faster than the next fastest offensive lineman.

Bench: His strength being lacking, he repped 225 only 19 times, ranking him among the bottom Olinemen.

Broad jump: First place at 9'3" tied with couple others

Vertical: Second by half an inch at 35 inches.

First in the Short Shuttle at 4.28 seconds.

Fourth in the 3 cone at 7.42

Lets put it this way: Once this guy adds some weight, he could end up being a real mauler.

Technique is everything for an Olineman and that will be the telling factor, how well he moves his hands and feet. But if hes worthy of a draft pick, hes got something the Broncos see in him. Also, at 290 lbs, Im thinking that there were some teams that wished he were a little heavier.

Lets hope he fills the shoes we have set aside for him.:salute:

SOCALORADO.
05-21-2009, 12:48 PM
Blake Schleuter wasnt invited to the NFL combine.

However, had his pro day results been applied to the overall results of the offensive linemen at the combine, his ranking would have been as follows:

40 time: Number one-he ran 1.89 seconds faster than the next fastest offensive lineman.

Bench: His strength being lacking, he repped 225 only 19 times, ranking him among the bottom Olinemen.

Broad jump: First place at 9'3" tied with couple others

Vertical: Second by half an inch at 35 inches.

First in the Short Shuttle at 4.28 seconds.

Fourth in the 3 cone at 7.42

Lets put it this way: Once this guy adds some weight, he could end up being a real mauler.

Technique is everything for an Olineman and that will be the telling factor, how well he moves his hands and feet. But if hes worthy of a draft pick, hes got something the Broncos see in him. Also, at 290 lbs, Im thinking that there were some teams that wished he were a little heavier.

Lets hope he fills the shoes we have set aside for him.:salute:

I think he will be a great pick, however, i wonder if he will play Center. What about baron von lichtensteigermanheimensteinen at center???

Lonestar
05-21-2009, 01:05 PM
I think he will be a great pick, however, i wonder if he will play Center. What about baron von lichtensteigermanheimensteinen at center???

the only short fall he seemed to have last fall were shorter than normal arms..

broncofaninfla
05-21-2009, 01:27 PM
Have we given Casey Wig the contract he is looking for yet?

underrated29
05-21-2009, 01:31 PM
eddie royal benched more than he did.

broncofaninfla
05-21-2009, 01:44 PM
I just looked up Blake Schleuter on the teams roster. That is one mean looking dude.

G_Money
05-21-2009, 01:47 PM
The fastest guy at the combine didn't run 1.89 seconds faster than the fastest OL. He didn't run .89 faster.

Exactly what time did he put up, out of curiousity? Does he have those road runner goes-in-a-circle legs?

~G

Flatinum
05-21-2009, 01:51 PM
The fastest O lineman ran a 4.89 at the draft combine.

Peerless
05-21-2009, 02:00 PM
http://tcugetwiththeprogram.com/images/playercards/tcu_player_card_design_75.jpg

Would you want to line up against him?

SoCalImport
05-21-2009, 02:31 PM
Greg Eslinger, anyone?
I have high hopes for any and all late round O-linemen taken by the Broncos, but He'll HAVE to get stronger.

WARHORSE
05-21-2009, 07:19 PM
The fastest guy at the combine didn't run 1.89 seconds faster than the fastest OL. He didn't run .89 faster.

Exactly what time did he put up, out of curiousity? Does he have those road runner goes-in-a-circle legs?

~G

The fastest O lineman ran a 4.89 at the draft combine.

Schleuter ran a 4.7....................... 1.89 seconds faster than the NEXT Olineman.

nevcraw
05-21-2009, 08:37 PM
Schleuter ran a 4.7....................... 1.89 seconds faster than the NEXT Olineman.

so he ran 1.89 faster than the third fastest lineman??

He's fast for an OL and has the face of one too..

honz
05-21-2009, 10:28 PM

Huh? I think you mean .19 seconds faster.