PDA

View Full Version : NFL Replay: Pittsburgh at Denver

TXBRONC
10-23-2007, 04:52 PM
I had a hunch that this game would make NFL Replay this week and sure enough it did. It will air tomorrow (Wednesday 10/24) evening. I think the time is 8:00 pm EDT. So if you unable to see it and you have NFL Net here your chance to see the game. :elefant:

Lonestar
10-23-2007, 04:59 PM
thanks will try to watch it again..

TXBRONC
10-23-2007, 05:04 PM
You're welcome Jr.

Tned
10-23-2007, 05:28 PM
I had a hunch that this game would make NFL Replay this week and sure enough it did. It will air tomorrow (Wednesday 10/24) evening. I think the time is 8:00 pm EDT. So if you unable to see it and you have NFL Net here your chance to see the game. :elefant:

Ahh, greaty. My Tivo's hard drive crapped out (actually became corrupted) and I lost the game. I will setup TWO DVR's to tape the game tomorrow. I didn't even bother looking, because for some reason I didn't think they used Monday or Sunday night games for their replays.

broncosfanscott
10-23-2007, 08:01 PM
I will definatly watch it again, however I have allready watched most of the scoring drives again since I taped it. I could watch the Dumervil sack and Crowder TD run all day long. :D

TXBRONC
10-23-2007, 08:55 PM
Ahh, greaty. My Tivo's hard drive crapped out (actually became corrupted) and I lost the game. I will setup TWO DVR's to tape the game tomorrow. I didn't even bother looking, because for some reason I didn't think they used Monday or Sunday night games for their replays.

In the advertising the always say its four best games from the weekend. I suppose that's very thing from Sunday to Monday night.

BroncoWave
10-24-2007, 06:38 AM
I thought that they didn't replay night games because they are nationally televised. Guess not.

BroncoBJ
10-24-2007, 07:08 AM

I use to think that too :laugh:

But I have seen them do it in the past but it still is good. Its called Game(s) of the week. Sunday Night and Monday Night games still count as games so why not? If they are good enough to be game of the week then show it out there.
Plus its nice for people who would like to see good football games that they missed.

Broncos get a 3rd game on Game of the week. Pretty neat huh?

I wonder if the NFL Network games which will air later this year will be worthy of games of the week? I'm sure they are but it will be funny to watch NFL Networks go on the NFL Network game of the week. :elefant:

TXBRONC
10-24-2007, 07:13 AM
I thought that they didn't replay night games because they are nationally televised. Guess not.

There advertisement says its five best games from the weekend.

TXBRONC
10-24-2007, 01:01 PM
Bumping to keep you all aware of whats going on. :bump:

TXBRONC
10-24-2007, 08:48 PM
I just got done watching I honestly don't the defense did that bad. We have problem covering tight ends but I think overall they did good job pressuring Roethlisberger and keep Parker in check.