PDA

View Full Version : possibly the worst knock off ever

weazel
05-08-2012, 10:37 PM
Was looking at jersey sites tonight and stumbled on this site with "Nike NFL jerseys". LMAO I dont know what they tried to do, but this has to be one of the funniest looking jerseys I have seen

http://www.usanhljerseys.com/nike-denver-broncos-18-peyton-manning-orange-jerseys-p-100689.html

heres a large pic of the jersey... LOL did they take one of their old reebok knock offs and stretch out the neck and add on a new collar?

Shazam!
05-09-2012, 12:30 AM
Not nearly as bad as the Champ one someone posted at one point.

I actually have 2 Elway knockoff 'Players of the Century' jerseys and they ain't that bad.

sneakers
05-09-2012, 12:41 AM
I have seen a broncos jersey knock-off on ebay that had the "Bears" instead of "broncos" on the front.

CrazyHorse
05-09-2012, 03:14 AM
I have seen a broncos jersey knock-off on ebay that had the "Bears" instead of "broncos" on the front.

Was it Cutler or Orton?

HORSEPOWER 56
05-09-2012, 04:32 AM

Perhaps it was a Bears alternate orange jersey... ;)

sneakers
05-09-2012, 05:36 AM
It was teh traditional blue jersey but it said bears instead of broncos right below the collar...and a few other things were wrong with it too.

sneakers
05-09-2012, 05:36 AM
I think i posted a picture of it in teh funny but slightly offensive pics thread.

CoachChaz
05-09-2012, 07:38 AM
The CHinese have strange ways and limited knowledge of NFL. You can still buy Selvin Young jerseys on most of their sites. Sometimes their products are worth the $40 instead of the $200 for true authentics...but this version of the Nike jersey is pretty bad.

moning
05-09-2012, 07:48 AM
http://www.weiketrade.com/Product/Pro5913.Html

i bought me a Michael Vick and a Michael Jordan jerseys. Both are top notch. I love them. I can't find anything wrong with them. They have a great feeling, weight and look to them. I'm definitely using Weiketrade more often.and i have not yet place my order for the New Nike jersey but looks pretty cool from the pictures .i will probably soon get some with my friends .as you know. if you get 10 at a time .you will get free shipping and usually 25 dollars each. why not .

underrated29
05-09-2012, 10:17 AM
The CHinese have strange ways and limited knowledge of NFL. You can still buy Selvin Young jerseys on most of their sites. Sometimes their products are worth the $40 instead of the $200 for true authentics...but this version of the Nike jersey is pretty bad.

uhhh.........

i dont know what you guys are talking about. At all. I have never heard of the chinese before. Or a knock off jersey. Hey LOOK!!!- a flying walrus
*runsawaysuperfast*

weazel
05-09-2012, 10:30 AM

i bought me a Michael Vick and a Michael Jordan jerseys. Both are top notch. I love them. I can't find anything wrong with them. They have a great feeling, weight and look to them. I'm definitely using Weiketrade more often.and i have not yet place my order for the New Nike jersey but looks pretty cool from the pictures .i will probably soon get some with my friends .as you know. if you get 10 at a time .you will get free shipping and usually 25 dollars each. why not .

I will give them a look, Im looking for about 4 jerseys right now

The name font on Manning's orange jersey is completely wrong.

slim
05-09-2012, 10:51 AM
That is where Clay got the Manning Jersey for his sig.

MasterShake
05-09-2012, 11:05 AM
I still laugh at my friend and his Culter #6 jersey! :lol:

SR
05-09-2012, 11:07 AM
Not nearly as bad as the Champ one someone posted at one point.

I actually have 2 Elway knockoff 'Players of the Century' jerseys and they ain't that bad.

My Steve Atwater jersey is also one of those and it's one of the best knock off jerseys I've ever purchased.

moning
05-10-2012, 07:35 AM
I still laugh at my friend and his Culter #6 jersey! :lol:

:D how about share the jersey picture with all of us here .:D :D

moning
05-11-2012, 07:30 AM
I will give them a look, Im looking for about 4 jerseys right now

The name font on Manning's orange jersey is completely wrong.

really ? i have to go for a look

tomjonesrocks
05-12-2012, 03:00 PM

I like the collar on the fake better than the real thing based on the photo I saw of Manning in it.

Agree that something is up with the type on the back though.

moning
05-14-2012, 08:03 AM
I like the collar on the fake better than the real thing based on the photo I saw of Manning in it.

yes. it's better anyway

Dzone
05-14-2012, 09:35 AM
The orange Manning jersey? Isnt that the way the jerseys are going to look this fall? Forgive me for not being a jersey afficonado. Just wondering.

moning
05-15-2012, 06:51 AM
The orange Manning jersey? Isnt that the way the jerseys are going to look this fall? Forgive me for not being a jersey afficonado. Just wondering.

:D:D you should go to nflshop to download the pictures and in comparison with it .:tsk:

moning
05-24-2012, 08:01 AM

yes :D

FanInAZ
05-24-2012, 08:51 AM
:D:D you should go to nflshop to download the pictures and in comparison with it .:tsk:

:nod: Just did, and the differences are glaringly obvious when you put them next to each other :nod:

CoachChaz
05-24-2012, 11:04 AM
There are better knock offs out there. I make money on the side selling them. An old Marine friend lives in China managing a "sweat shop" that produces knock-offs. The ones they make a re pretty good. They take pride in their fakes, I guess.

Anyway, he's sending me a Manning jersey and based on the pic he sent...it's identical to the real thing. Just $150 cheaper.

weazel
05-24-2012, 05:00 PM
There are better knock offs out there. I make money on the side selling them. An old Marine friend lives in China managing a "sweat shop" that produces knock-offs. The ones they make a re pretty good. They take pride in their fakes, I guess.

Anyway, he's sending me a Manning jersey and based on the pic he sent...it's identical to the real thing. Just $150 cheaper.

little kids need to work and eat too!

Dzone
05-24-2012, 05:35 PM
Somoene should post the pics on here, side by side so we can see waht a fake bronco jersey looks like

MasterShake
05-31-2012, 02:42 PM
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/Kenobi1_bucket/real-v-fake.jpg

They rushed the early knockoffs it looks like. The new orange is brighter, and the fonts on the back are completely wrong and too big.

CoachChaz
05-31-2012, 02:54 PM
But...$40...or $240.

I'd be okay with a slight difference or two if it means saving $200. No one we run into will know the damn difference anyway. But that's just me

MasterShake
05-31-2012, 03:16 PM
But...$40...or $240.

I'd be okay with a slight difference or two if it means saving $200. No one we run into will know the damn difference anyway. But that's just me

Yes, there are good knock offs but the one pictured above is not one of them. Actually the fonts on those two are pretty close, but the size ratio kills it.

CoachChaz
05-31-2012, 03:22 PM
I see what you're saying, but keep in mind, the font on the jerseys from nfl.com are computer generated. It's often not indicative of what it will actually look like when stitched on the jersey. So it's hard to tell to an extent.

moning
06-01-2012, 07:10 AM
But...$40...or $240.

yes +1

weazel
06-01-2012, 10:05 AM
But...$40...or $240.

there is nothing alike except that they are orange... but even that is the wrong shade. What they did was stitch an old jersey onto a new v neck LOL You can't see that?

tomjonesrocks
06-01-2012, 03:40 PM
But...$40...or $240.

ESPECIALLY with current players. I might buy a fake I guess if it wasn't horrible and I needed something to wear at the sports bar to spill beer on--but will NEVER buy another 'real' current player jersey.

McD and Bowlen ruined that shit for me...

CoachChaz
06-01-2012, 03:45 PM
ESPECIALLY with current players. I might buy a fake I guess if it wasn't horrible and I needed something to wear at the sports bar to spill beer on--but will NEVER buy another 'real' current player jersey.

Perfect assessment. The only jersey in my collection that I paid full value for is my Cal Ripken 1983 authentic. But the probem is...I'm usually afraid to wear a $250 jersey out anywhere. I'd be pissed if something happened to it. Dont have that problem with $40 knock-offs that no one can decipher if they are authentic anyway.

weazel
06-01-2012, 04:11 PM
Im all for knock-offs! but they have to look decent. Most look like a retarded monkey made them

CoachChaz
06-01-2012, 04:15 PM
Im all for knock-offs! but they have to look decent. Most look like a retarded monkey made them

Let me know when you want a quality knock-off

MasterShake
06-01-2012, 07:47 PM

Hey, you leave Corky McChimpy out of this. HE IS A GOOD MONKEY WHO WORKS VERY HARD.

smith49
06-02-2012, 01:11 AM
Could someone pm me a site to get a good knock off please. I ordered a Von miller last year on DHGate. It looked ok in the pictures but when I got it I was pretty pissed about how bad it is.

weazel
06-02-2012, 12:25 PM
that weiketrade.com site that was mentioned earlier in the thread looks good.

moning
06-07-2012, 07:43 AM
Could someone pm me a site to get a good knock off please. I ordered a Von miller last year on DHGate. It looked ok in the pictures but when I got it I was pretty pissed about how bad it is.

http://www.weiketrade.hk/search.asp?action=search

moning
06-08-2012, 07:34 AM

that's right +1

MileHighCrew
06-08-2012, 08:02 AM

you have a site, link, something for this?

weazel
06-08-2012, 09:56 AM

spill

BCJ
06-08-2012, 02:39 PM
I think this is the best of all time. Korea made and they are the best. You can't even tell it is a knockoff. They take pride in their jerseys, letters and of course numbers.

BTW, Moning is the biggest weike.... spammer around.

Chef Zambini
06-08-2012, 05:38 PM
knock-off?
who needs a knock-off when you can get the real thing at the back-door of your local sports authority with a $20 dollar bill and a fat "J"?
they just bring me the # and color I want next time they come out for a smoke !

who needs a messed up korean fake when you can get a real one
made by a 6 year old kid in some slave factory in indonesia the old fashioned american way ?

moning
06-11-2012, 06:48 AM
knock-off?
who needs a knock-off when you can get the real thing at the back-door of your local sports authority with a $20 dollar bill and a fat "J"?
they just bring me the # and color I want next time they come out for a smoke !

who needs a messed up korean fake when you can get a real one
made by a 6 year old kid in some slave factory in indonesia the old fashioned american way ?

thta's right . if you choose to buy real one .knockoff is nothing