PDA

View Full Version : Whats up with this

OB
10-23-2007, 01:50 PM
rockies crhat

When the yankees get back to the WS can I expect yankee smilies - fair is fair :D

Tned
10-23-2007, 05:32 PM
rockies crhat

When the yankees get back to the WS can I expect yankee smilies - fair is fair :D

----->Tned<----- Life long Met's fan. We ain't gettin not stinkin Yankees' smilies!!!!!

Let's Go, Mets Go!!!!!

TXBRONC
10-23-2007, 10:08 PM
Better yet we need Atlanta Braves smilies. :D

OB
10-23-2007, 11:46 PM
----->Tned<----- Life long Met's fan. We ain't gettin not stinkin Yankees' smilies!!!!!

Let's Go, Mets Go!!!!!

That aint right - this is a democracy damn it - i demand my yankees and UCONN smilies :D - if not I will threaten to leave, make threads about me leaving and NOT leave- :decision::ballchain:

Poet
10-24-2007, 03:29 AM
Hold on, we are forgetting the real teams here.

We need some dang Cincinnati Bengals and Reds logos.................now!

Oh yeah, don't forget my Boston Celtics and Kentucky Wildcats either!

Tned
10-24-2007, 06:19 AM
That aint right - this is a democracy damn it - i demand my yankees and UCONN smilies :D - if not I will threaten to leave, make threads about me leaving and NOT leave- :decision::ballchain:

Ok, Ok, we'll get a Joe Torre smilie!!

BroncoBJ
10-24-2007, 06:39 AM
Whatever Tned wants is shall get. He is the boss and as much as I would like to see a Yankees smiley with Tned running this place and making his decisions you will never see a Yankee smiley as long as he is the head honcho of this place. But its okay. I've got some Yankee smileys that I can post here OB and we can all just get along. :elefant:

Kapaibro
10-24-2007, 06:50 AM

Actually it's not a democracy.

It's paid for by Tned.

Tned
10-24-2007, 07:28 AM
Actually it's not a democracy.

It's paid for by Tned.

Well, on a 'slightly' more serious note, it is democracy-like.

For the most part, anything the advisory board decides that won't cost me significantly more money or put me in legal harm is what we will do in terms of this board.

So, if the board voted to support the dang, stinkin, low-life, MLB-ruining, salary-overpaying, back-page headline stealing, Yankees :mad:, then I would support it. :D

Kapaibro
10-24-2007, 08:44 AM

For the most part, anything the advisory board decides that won't cost me significantly more money or put me in legal harm is what we will do in terms of this board.

So, if the board voted to support the dang, stinkin, low-life, MLB-ruining, salary-overpaying, back-page headline stealing, Yankees :mad:, then I would support it. :D

Oh the board............

Righto. I'm on the board, never gonna happen.

Devilspawn
10-24-2007, 09:02 AM

I object your honor!

The Mets stole the back pages from the Yankees in the beginning of October. Here we were sailboating to (yet another) playoff appearance and all we saw on the back pages was Mets Mets Mets Mets Mets. :tsk: All we read about was "choke" this and "Amazing (collapse)" that and sob story pictures of Mr. Met filing for unemployment. Sure they had one picture of the Yankees popping champagne in the clubhouse, but that little insert on the bottom left corner of (default Marlin, Philly or National player) hitting a homerun at Shea just stuck out at ya. I mean it was just selfish!.

:D

Kapaibro
10-24-2007, 09:20 AM
No Yankees. By order of the board.

OB
10-24-2007, 12:03 PM
Ok, Ok, we'll get a Joe Torre smilie!!

Bite Me :eviltongue:

But I'll still take it - I will ALWAYS love that big nosed guinea :laugh:

OB
10-24-2007, 12:05 PM
I object your honor!

The Mets stole the back pages from the Yankees in the beginning of October. Here we were sailboating to (yet another) playoff appearance and all we saw on the back pages was Mets Mets Mets Mets Mets. All we read about was "choke" this and "Amazing (collapse)" that and sob story pictures of Mr. Met filing for unemployment. Sure they had one picture of the Yankees popping champagne in the clubhouse, but that little insert on the bottom left corner of (default Marlin, Philly or National player) hitting a homerun at Shea just stuck out at ya. I mean it was just selfish!.

:D

:2thumbs: :beer: :shots:

Tned
10-24-2007, 01:32 PM
Bite Me :eviltongue:

But I'll still take it - I will ALWAYS love that big nosed guinea :laugh:

Hey, I'm have guinea, don't be talking about our 'Roman' noses!!!

Watchthemiddle
10-24-2007, 01:38 PM
Hope you are all liking the rockies smilies...because you will be seeing the Avalanche smilie coming your way soon when they make the Stanley Cup finals...and don't forget about the Nuggets when they make the NBA finals also....:laugh:

:beer:

OB
10-24-2007, 03:29 PM
Hey, I'm have guinea, don't be talking about our 'Roman' noses!!!

I knew I liked you for some reason (or at least half liked you :laugh: )

But Mets fan :tsk::tsk: - Although I always go for the Mets when it comes to the NL - the NY connection and my brother is a Mets fan :rolleyes: I tried to raise him right but he turned out to be a Mets and NY Giants fan - WT????

Watchthemiddle
10-24-2007, 03:34 PM
I knew I liked you for some reason (or at least half liked you

But Mets fan :tsk::tsk: - Although I always go for the Mets when it comes to the NL - the NY connection and my brother is a Mets fan :rolleyes: I tried to raise him right but he turned out to be a Mets and NY Giants fan - WT????

Speaking of that...I am glad you brought that up....( sorry off topic of your thread 420 )

A buddy of mine just started dating a NY woman and I asked her about that very thing.

She is a big time Yankees fan and I always just assumed that if you were a Yankees fan then you are a Giants fan. SHe said NO NO NO. Most if not every Yankee fan she knows is a Jets fan. That took me by surprise. Not sure why though...:confused:

Tned
10-24-2007, 04:19 PM
I knew I liked you for some reason (or at least half liked you )

I was born on the Island and spend my early years there. I stopped following hockey a few years back, as there just weren't enough hours in the day, but when in NY and then after I left, I was big Mets and Islander fans. It was years later when I started following the NFL and became a Broncos Fans. I think it is the orange and blue. I only root for teams that are Orange and blue. ;)

OB
10-24-2007, 04:28 PM
Speaking of that...I am glad you brought that up....( sorry off topic of your thread 420 )

A buddy of mine just started dating a NY woman and I asked her about that very thing.

She is a big time Yankees fan and I always just assumed that if you were a Yankees fan then you are a Giants fan. SHe said NO NO NO. Most if not every Yankee fan she knows is a Jets fan. That took me by surprise. Not sure why though...:confused:

Jets are more of the working class crowd, IMO

I saw my very first broncos game against the J E T S jets jets jets - we had noose bleed seats - like 10 rows from the very top of the Meadowlands - I went my ex and his dad - two drunk Jets fans were plotting to try and push me over, so when the one dude got up, he was so drunk he fell over himself and landed on a lady, who was a Jets fan and her husband just bout whooped his ass - Jets fan or no Jets fan - LMAO!!!!!!! Serves him right for picking on a girl - when my ex was right there in O&B too - puss, i mean kitties - after that I lost all respect for Jets fans

AND WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Needless to say he kept his mouth shut the rest of the game

i think Glen Milburn ran a kickoff or punt for a TD that game and my ex called it - he kept telling all the Jets fans - just wait, just wait he's gonna run one back on ya :laugh:

sneakers
10-25-2007, 05:21 AM
Better yet we need Atlanta Braves smilies. :D

Brewers smilies? .....anyone?

OB
10-26-2007, 02:28 PM
rockies crhat need :defense: and :pray:

Tned
10-26-2007, 07:06 PM
http://www.grandslamsingle.com/forum/images/avatars/metslogoavatar.gif

BroncoBJ
10-26-2007, 07:12 PM
http://www.grandslamsingle.com/forum/images/avatars/metslogoavatar.gif

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c25/portis226/MetsChokeSymbol.jpg

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c25/portis226/goyankees.gif

:salute:

Tned
10-26-2007, 07:22 PM
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c25/portis226/MetsChokeSymbol.jpg

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c25/portis226/goyankees.gif

:salute:

Ahhh, that's like an arrow to the heart :sad:

BroncoBJ
10-26-2007, 07:24 PM
Ahhh, that's like an arrow to the heart :sad:

:lol: True I probably shouldn't have done that to you.
But I wasn't very fond of that Mets logo you posted :mad:

OB
10-30-2007, 11:16 AM
crhat rockies

Time to say bye bye :wave: to these - kinda the way the Sux did :laugh:

Medford Bronco
10-30-2007, 05:40 PM
crhat rockies

Time to say bye bye :e: to these - kinda the way the Sux did :laugh:

You are complimenting the Sox kinda :eviltongue:

OB
10-30-2007, 09:37 PM
You are complimenting the Sox kinda :eviltongue:

Med I love ya but it aint gonna happen - no compliments to the Sux will ever pass my lips or my fingertips :D

Still love ya though

Snapping Turtle
10-30-2007, 09:43 PM
I think the Rockies smilies should be taken away....because to be fair there would have to be one for every team...and really, I would hate to see Yankees smilies on here. It would probably make me sick...they simply aren't deserving of smilies because we all know who has the better, and sexier, short stop. :coffee:

:dance:

OB
10-30-2007, 10:46 PM
I think the Rockies smilies should be taken away....because to be fair there would have to be one for every team...and really, I would hate to see Yankees smilies on here. It would probably make me sick...they simply aren't deserving of smilies because we all know who has the better, and sexier, short stop. :coffee:
:dance:

my young'n snap - you like youre dude cuz he is more your age - i like mine cause he is way hotter :woot:

Maybe we can agree Arod sux - LOL

Kapaibro
10-31-2007, 12:13 AM
my young'n snap - you like youre dude cuz he is more your age - i like mine cause he is way hotter :woot:

Maybe we can agree Arod sux - LOL

Ahhhhhhhhh A-I got caught cheating on my wife and rather than man up and pay alimony I knocked her up so she would stay with me-Rod

OB
10-31-2007, 11:22 AM
At least we three can agree on our feelings about him :D

We will have to agree to disagree about DJ ;)