PDA

View Full Version : Rosenhaus "Shocked" That Nate Webster Isn't Signed Yet

getlynched47
05-13-2009, 08:20 PM
Want a laugh in your day? Enjoy :lol:

Agent Drew Rosenhaus says:

It is shocking that Nate Webster isn't signed yet. Nate was very solid last year for the Broncos & can play any LB position. He is healthy.

http://twitter.com/RosenhausSports/status/1783515540

It made me LOL :laugh: :rofl: :lol:

I hope this puts a smile on your face. Have a great day. Go Nuggets!

topscribe
05-13-2009, 08:24 PM
The Lions were going to sign him, but then they discovered the night watchman had Sundays off . . .

-----

Lonestar
05-13-2009, 08:26 PM
drew says so it must be.. I suspect many teams watched the film of the broncos and said pass..

atwater27
05-13-2009, 08:33 PM
Special teams maybe. The guy COULD make good plays. Problem was, he let too many good plays happen because of him.

Tebow4Ever
05-13-2009, 08:36 PM
I may catch some heat for this but I actually liked webster. He was always a high motor guy. So he couldn't keep his helmet on, so what? He always played balls out. He enjoyed playing in denver.

horsepig
05-13-2009, 08:44 PM
I agree Matt, Nate always played hard. IMO he was a very good ST'er, a hustler, bust the wedge type and pretty good at it. No way, no how a starter.

oobehr
05-13-2009, 09:16 PM
What a waste of a twitter. Haha if Drew Stanton starts for the lions that will be hilarious.

Benetto
05-13-2009, 09:19 PM
Webster made some plays for us, but he missed and over played a lot of tackles too..I never hated the guy, but he wasn't a right fit.

He also acted as if he made the SB winning tackle each time he actually did tackle someone...That got annoying quick.

Benetto
05-13-2009, 09:20 PM
Speaking of Rosenhous....I LOVE that new ESPN commercial with him in it. I laughed my ass off the first timeI saw it...

ikillz0mbies
05-13-2009, 09:22 PM
I too am shocked that Pukey hasn't been signed yet.....

shank
05-13-2009, 09:52 PM
I too am shocked that Pukey hasn't been signed yet.....

are you thinking of patrick chukwurah?

omac
05-13-2009, 10:35 PM
He'll get signed. Maybe under better defensive coaches, he could actually get good. He sure has the athleticism, he just makes mistakes a lot.

MadMax
05-13-2009, 10:55 PM
Speaking of Rosenhous....I LOVE that new ESPN commercial with him in it. I laughed my ass off the first timeI saw it...

In case anybody else like me hasn't seen it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2gM3RgiGZA ... pretty funny I like the Lebron James' chair one better though :D.

ikillz0mbies
05-13-2009, 11:47 PM
are you thinking of patrick chukwurah?

Ahh.....yes I am....that's what 2 hours of sleep gets me.

GEM
05-13-2009, 11:55 PM
I may catch some heat for this but I actually liked webster. He was always a high motor guy. So he couldn't keep his helmet on, so what? He always played balls out. He enjoyed playing in denver.

He wasn't so bad....well except for all the arm tackles, whiffs while RB's went by him, goin honky tonk on the field after a 20 yard gain...look, I got him. Couldn't read an offensive play to save his helmet.

But yea...he wasn't so bad.

:laugh:

sneakers
05-14-2009, 12:18 AM
This is the guy who throws a parade for himself when he makes a tackle after a 4 yard gain, right?

frauschieze
05-14-2009, 01:12 AM
This is the guy who throws a parade for himself when he makes a tackle after a 4 yard gain, right?

One of the happy duo, the other being Jamie Winborn.

sneakers
05-14-2009, 01:14 AM
One of the happy duo, the other being Jamie Winborn.

There was two of them? I always thought it was the same guy?!?!

frauschieze
05-14-2009, 01:16 AM
There was two of them? I always thought it was the same guy?!?!

You don't remember the b-boy poses they would do together whenever one of them managed to actually stop someone before a 20 yard gain? :shocked:

Webster is the one who always lost his helmet.

sneakers
05-14-2009, 01:28 AM
You don't remember the b-boy poses they would do together whenever one of them managed to actually stop someone before a 20 yard gain? :shocked:

Was Webster the guy who puked 2 seasons ago? I remember one guy with hair that looked like the Predator barfed on the field right before the snap.

Lonestar
05-14-2009, 01:51 AM
Was Webster the guy who puked 2 seasons ago? I remember one guy with hair that looked like the Predator barfed on the field right before the snap.

that was patrick chuwkara sp?

Italianmobstr7
05-14-2009, 02:21 AM

DJ Williams is the one who started the BBoy stance. The league told them they'd be flagged 15 yards for unsportsmanlike conduct so they had to stop. Winborn did the "get silly" dance.

Patrick Chukwurah was the one who threw up before the play. He wasn't a great player, but he had a lot of heart.

Dirk
05-14-2009, 05:55 AM
Problem was, he let too many good plays happen because of him.

Two things...

1. I agree. NW let too many guys get that "extra yard" or "yards" in his case.

2. That is a hot sig pic of Carrie. :salute:

broncfn90
05-14-2009, 08:35 AM
HA! ok Drew.... Tell your boy that step one of getting signed is buckle up that helment.... step two is be a good player and talk the walk and
TACKLE!

Dreadnought
05-14-2009, 08:50 AM
He has a chance on signing if he is willing to play in the Arena League or Canada. No way is this stiff NFL material.

Dortoh
05-14-2009, 09:40 AM
While Drew Rosenhaus is 100% pure blooded asshat he did a good thing by getting one of his deadbeat clients names out there.

I wonder if part of the issue (aside from the fact he sucks) is teams lawyers being concerned about the liability issues caused by dumbass's helmet flying off every other play.

Dreadnought
05-14-2009, 10:25 AM
While Drew Rosenhaus is 100% pure blooded asshat he did a good thing by getting one of his deadbeat clients names out there.

I wonder if part of the issue (aside from the fact he sucks) is teams lawyers being concerned about the liability issues caused by dumbass's helmet flying off every other play.

That might be a contributing factor, but its still 97% related to him sucking. Usually the simplest explanation is the correct one.

AlWilsonizKING
05-14-2009, 10:46 AM

With a d as bad as ours was last year...every player should have celebrated like that after making a tackle.......I find it funny that Webster is always singled out as the one who let the "big plays" happen.....Our D allowed those plays to happen.

PEACE!!!

Dreadnought
05-14-2009, 11:01 AM
With a d as bad as ours was last year...every player should have celebrated like that after making a tackle.......I find it funny that Webster is always singled out as the one who let the "big plays" happen.....Our D allowed those plays to happen.

PEACE!!!

I will give Webster this much credit - he was a better tackler than Calvin Lowery, possibly the worst defensive player ever to start a game for the Broncos. It was nauseating watching that guy play.

G_Money
05-14-2009, 11:06 AM
But Lowry didn't play in every game he was healthy for. We got far more of Webster.

And now...no Webster at all. :D

"Birds flyin' high, you know how I feel..."

~G

DenBronx
05-14-2009, 12:20 PM
webster was terrible...stop giving him credit.

Superchop 7
05-14-2009, 08:44 PM
and to think.......we were "this" close to seeing Webster and Orton.......playing in their prime this season.

*Atwater*
05-14-2009, 08:53 PM
He wasn't so bad....well except for all the arm tackles, whiffs while RB's went by him, goin honky tonk on the field after a 20 yard gain...look, I got him. Couldn't read an offensive play to save his helmet.

But yea...he wasn't so bad.

I wish the Broncos would have kept him. Now who is going to dance around like hes a over sized cheerleader and lose his helmet more times then he actually makes a tackle.