PDA

View Full Version : Is this a invite only board?

broncosinindy
08-27-2007, 11:59 PM
We should get some of the maners over here, that are sick of bob.

Kaylore and a few of the fellas would be nice to have over here since they know there ball.

Is there gonna be a front page of sorts where you can get news stories and links?

Sorry didnt know where to put this

Tned
08-28-2007, 12:01 AM

Kaylore and a few of the fellas would be nice to have over here since they know there ball.

Is there gonna be a front page of sorts where you can get news stories and links?

No, not invite only. The more the merrier. As you said, we have to deal with trolls, but more than anything right now we need a solid core of active posters that call this place home (or at least one of their homes).

I hope everyone spreads the word, because this place will only work if we set the 'tone' that we want together and we all promote it and spread the word.

broncosinindy
08-28-2007, 12:04 AM
No, not invite only. The more the merrier. As you said, we have to deal with trolls, but more than anything right now we need a solid core of active posters that call this place home (or at least one of their homes).

I hope everyone spreads the word, because this place will only work if we set the 'tone' that we want together and we all promote it and spread the word.

Oh and can we please not put a CP of sorts on this site. i know it will bring in alot of people but it also does waht mania did for a while.

Tned
08-28-2007, 12:19 AM
Oh and can we please not put a CP of sorts on this site. i know it will bring in alot of people but it also does waht mania did for a while.

I can promise you that there would be a great deal of discussion and input from everyone before any decission is made on that. The CP system had some good points, but also some real bad points.

Jody
08-28-2007, 07:37 AM
:D

I'll catch up with you later, but sooooo glad to see you here! :D

Denver Native (Carol)
08-28-2007, 11:55 PM
WELCOME to the boards - ENJOY:)

Broncomania96
08-28-2007, 11:56 PM
Hey BI nice to see you here ;)

sneakers
08-29-2007, 12:48 AM
I can promise you that there would be a great deal of discussion and input from everyone before any decission is made on that. The CP system had some goog points, but also some real bad points.

Goog points....I like it :p

Tned
08-29-2007, 07:46 AM
Goog points....I like it :p

A goog point is a new catagory of words known as Tned-tractions. They are similar to contractions, such as can't or won't, but don't require the '.

A goog, is a tned-traction off good and big, so you get goog, which is shorter than having to type big and good, or good and big, or big, good points.

I will share more tned-tractions as time goes by.

That, or it might just have been lack of sleep in action :D

Broncos Mtnman
08-29-2007, 04:37 PM

Great to see you over here.

I hear ya on the 'Mane issues. There are some great posters over there that you don't get to hear from that often because of the "Bobs" of the board.

Spread the word with your favorites. I think tned is on to something great here.