PDA

View Full Version : Peyton Manning, Broncos join coaches on the field for first time

Denver Native (Carol)
05-02-2012, 06:21 PM
For the first time since Peyton Manning signed with the Broncos in March, Denver's coaches are allowed to oversee practices on the field at Dove Valley.

The Broncos (along with the other 31 NFL teams) have moved into the second phase of the offseason program in which coaches can oversee limited workouts.

For the Broncos, that means individual and position drills. Players aren't yet wearing pads and no offense vs. defense drills are allowed.

rest - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_20531796/peyton-manning-broncos-join-coaches-field-first-time

SoCalImport
05-02-2012, 06:32 PM
I KNEW IT!!!!

"They are playing with a guy that can get them the ball, and I've seen (Manning) help a lot of people's careers. I think he can do that for both of those guys."

seriously. These guys have both looked really good (at times) with nothing and no one "throwing" them the ball. Now we REALLY get to see what they can do.

Dapper Dan
05-02-2012, 08:58 PM
A picture from Reddit of Manning in his jersey.

HORSEPOWER 56
05-02-2012, 09:20 PM

When will these photographers learn to never take a photo of Manning with a wide angle lens, and never, ever while he's leaning toward the camera...

His head already looks huge but that picture makes it look like he's got some kind of side-show, circus-freak dome... It actually makes me LOL just looking at it... it looks photo-shopped, but it's not!

Dapper Dan
05-03-2012, 09:55 AM
When will these photographers learn to never take a photo of Manning with a wide angle lens, and never, ever while he's leaning toward the camera...

His head already looks huge but that picture makes it look like he's got some kind of side-show, circus-freak dome... It actually makes me LOL just looking at it... it looks photo-shopped, but it's not!

Lol. Actually the title of the picture said something about the lens size. I can't did it now.

BigDaddyBronco
05-03-2012, 10:05 AM

He looks like a 5 year old. Little body and gigantic head.

claymore
05-03-2012, 10:23 AM
That big ass head is where all the magic happens. :)

tomjonesrocks
05-03-2012, 10:31 AM

That new "collar" look is really weird...

Ravage!!!
05-03-2012, 10:33 AM
That new "collar" look is really weird...

I was going to say the same thing! If that's how our jersey looks, that's STUPID looking. It looks like they are trying to make the jersey look like it has a golf-shirt collar on it.

tomjonesrocks
05-03-2012, 10:35 AM
I was going to say the same thing! If that's how our jersey looks, that's STUPID looking. It looks like they are trying to make the jersey look like it has a golf-shirt collar on it.

It might not look as bad with pads...but that's how we'll look rocking that thing at a sports bar...no thanks.

Northman
05-03-2012, 10:35 AM
That big ass head is where all the magic happens. :)

Thats what she said.

BroncoWave
05-03-2012, 11:12 AM
It might not look as bad with pads...but that's how we'll look rocking that thing at a sports bar...no thanks.

I bought the replica and they don't look as bad. The neckline is thinner and it's nowhere near as noticable.

Lancane
05-03-2012, 06:09 PM

It almost looks like the letter M...hahaha.

MOtorboat
05-03-2012, 06:55 PM
Is it me, or do the stripes on the pants curve around more?

Dapper Dan
05-03-2012, 08:45 PM
Another Manning picture.

MOtorboat
05-03-2012, 08:47 PM
I can't wait for the first Manning commercial in a Broncos uniform.

Is that weird?

bcbronc
05-03-2012, 09:34 PM
I wonder if Manning made McCoy do any up-downs?

Con_Valian
05-05-2012, 11:19 AM
I can't wait for the first Manning commercial in a Broncos uniform.

Is that weird?Not at all. I still cannot totally wrap my head around Peyton being a Bronco; too awesome!

Maybe he will do a cameo on SNL with Eli tonight.

Chef Zambini
05-05-2012, 11:40 AM
I am trying to keep my emotions in check.
my expectations too.
this feels like the first climb of a roller-coaster,
man I am excited !

dogfish
05-05-2012, 10:32 PM
i'd just like to say. . .

peyton ****ing manning!!