PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday MrsBJ

Denver Native (Carol)
05-11-2009, 09:17 AM
:birthday: Hope you have a wonderful birthday :elefant:

NightTrainLayne
05-11-2009, 09:24 AM
Happy Birthday!

Do you ever get tired of getting carded when buying Coors Light for Joe?

topscribe
05-11-2009, 09:34 AM
:birthday:

:beer:

-----

MrsBJ
05-11-2009, 10:49 AM
Ah! Thanks Guys - you brightened my morning! Just logged in for some good cheer - as I am headed to my Grandmother's funeral - on my birthday arg!

OB
05-11-2009, 10:50 AM
Sorry to hear that MrsBJ - I will have some very nice eye candy posted in here for you when you return

Happy Birthday!!!!

NightTrainLayne
05-11-2009, 10:55 AM
Ah! Thanks Guys - you brightened my morning! Just logged in for some good cheer - as I am headed to my Grandmother's funeral - on my birthday arg!

That's terrible! Sorry to hear that.

Denver Native (Carol)
05-11-2009, 10:57 AM

Sorry to hear this.

OB
05-11-2009, 11:12 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ON0lJRGV7Mg/SKvK5t_uxBI/AAAAAAAACXU/MFvY-AknwFo/s400/verga.jpg

OB
05-11-2009, 11:14 AM
Throwing in a bald guy :D

http://www.rlowe.net/bald/kelly-slater.jpg

MOtorboat
05-11-2009, 11:41 AM
I hqd to shild mu eys from ths hread, but I tink tis says Happy Brthday

yardog
05-11-2009, 12:14 PM
Happy Birthday!

Buff
05-11-2009, 12:16 PM
HBD MrsBJ. :eyebrows:

GEM
05-11-2009, 01:14 PM
Happy Birthday! Sorry to hear about your grandmother. :(

Thnikkaman
05-11-2009, 02:00 PM
Happy birthday. Please keep the pics of semi/nude men out of the general chit chat area. I suggest starting your own, "Nude Pics of Men for Mrs. BJs birthday thread.

OB
05-11-2009, 02:10 PM
You guys are no fun

None of the pics i posted in med's bday thread got deleted OR bitched about :tsk:

NightTrainLayne
05-11-2009, 02:55 PM
You guys are no fun

None of the pics i posted in med's bday thread got deleted OR bitched about :tsk:

Sorry OB. . ..it's a Man's world.

OB
05-11-2009, 03:06 PM
Sorry OB. . ..it's a Man's world.

No shit huh :drinking:

Dreadnought
05-11-2009, 03:10 PM
Happy Birthday Mrs. BJ. Sorry for your loss.

On a more positive note, I would expect Joe to spend stacks of cash on you, because you're worth it. I think we here would all agree. He is a lucky man, and should show this with costly gifts and total devotion. Price no object, no expense spared.

You can tell him I said so. He'll know its true then.

NightTrainLayne
05-11-2009, 03:15 PM
Happy Birthday Mrs. BJ. Sorry for your loss.

On a more positive note, I would expect Joe to spend stacks of cash on you, because you're worth it. I think we here would all agree. He is a lucky man, and should show this with costly gifts and total devotion. Price no object, no expense spared.

You can tell him I said so. He'll know its true then.

Good God man! Remind me not to ever get on your bad side.

Dreadnought
05-11-2009, 03:17 PM
Good God man! Remind me not to ever get on your bad side.

:D

What did I say wrong?

NightTrainLayne
05-11-2009, 03:23 PM
:D

What did I say wrong?

Listen. . .just because Joe doesn't know any better than to drink Coors Light doesn't mean that he deserves such a cheap-shot as this.

I am sure that his love and support of Mrs. BJ is quite enough. The Mrs. BJ I know is not so shallow as to be swayed by expensive gifts or the promise thereof. Nor is she swayed by younger, youthful looking men . . . even with full heads of hair. . .no for Mrs. BJ, love is quite blind . . .

Dreadnought
05-11-2009, 03:35 PM
Listen. . .just because Joe doesn't know any better than to drink Coors Light doesn't mean that he deserves such a cheap-shot as this.

I am sure that his love and support of Mrs. BJ is quite enough. The Mrs. BJ I know is not so shallow as to be swayed by expensive gifts or the promise thereof. Nor is she swayed by younger, youthful looking men . . . even with full heads of hair. . .no for Mrs. BJ, love is quite blind . . .

Joe is a very handsome man, NTL. Most of us who are honest with ourselves have to admit to some admiration mixed with jealousy. He also had the good fortune to live at a time when bald guys are at the height of fashion.

This still doesn't mean he shouldn't lavish Earthly treasures on Mrs. BJ for her birthday, because he should. And your wife deserves those matching appliances too., so stop being cheap.

NightTrainLayne
05-11-2009, 03:38 PM
Joe is a very handsome man, NTL. Most of us who are honest with ourselves have to admit to some admiration mixed with jealousy. He also had the good fortune to live at a time when bald guys are at the height of fashion.

This still doesn't mean he shouldn't lavish Earthly treasures on Mrs. BJ for her birthday, because he should. And your wife deserves those matching appliances too., so stop being cheap.

I'm starting to think that you're trying to break up their marriage so that you can steal Joe away from Mrs. BJ. Shameful. :tsk:

Dreadnought
05-11-2009, 03:44 PM
I'm starting to think that you're trying to break up their marriage so that you can steal Joe away from Mrs. BJ. Shameful. :tsk:

Negative. I already have a wife; she is a very good wife, and not only is she used to my own quirks and crackpot-isms but a superb cook in the bargain. While Mrs BJ is very desirable to be sure, Mrs. D. is totally opposed to bigamy - and in very harsh terms, too. Plus I really like Joe and would never do a thing like that anyway.

NightTrainLayne
05-11-2009, 03:51 PM
Negative. I already have a wife; she is a very good wife, and not only is she used to my own quirks and crackpot-isms but a superb cook in the bargain. While Mrs BJ is very desirable to be sure, Mrs. D. is totally opposed to bigamy - and in very harsh terms, too. Plus I really like Joe and would never do a thing like that anyway.

Good Grief. Did Mrs. Dread start checking in on the forums too?

PS. .. I accused you of trying to steal Joe, not Mrs. BJ. :eek: :Freudwouldhavesomthingtosayaboutthis:

Dreadnought
05-11-2009, 03:57 PM
Good Grief. Did Mrs. Dread start checking in on the forums too?

PS. .. I accused you of trying to steal Joe, not Mrs. BJ. :eek: :Freudwouldhavesomthingtosayaboutthis:

Well, no she hasn't. She thinks the whole message board thing is inexplicably silly. Its more an honest assessment on my part that she is better than any other deal I could get - on top of which its a proven fact she will put up with me.

But back to topic here, which is after all about the lovely Mrs. BJ, her birthday, and indirectly the lucky guy who gets to be her husband

MrsBJ
05-11-2009, 04:16 PM
You guys are awesome!! Thanks for making me laugh!:laugh:

BroncoJoe
05-11-2009, 05:19 PM
Happy Birthday, baby.

XXOO +...

gnomeflinger
05-11-2009, 05:23 PM
Happy B-Day Mrs. BJ. Sorry about the funeral. But yay for Heather on her eye candy. :D

frauschieze
05-11-2009, 10:52 PM
Happy birthday, you wonderful lady! I'm sorry to hear about your loss, but I hope Joe was up to brightening your spirits in that special way. ;)

Just don't give us the details. :D