04-28-2012, 06:36 PM
Top Undrafted Free Agents in accordance with their draft grades:

DaJohn Harris, Defensive Tackle, USC
Chase Minnifield, Cornerback, Virginia
Dwight Jones, Wide Receiver, North Carolina
Chris Polk, Running Back, Washington
Dustin Waldron, Offensive Tackle, Portland State
Vontaze Burfict, Linebacker, Arizona State
Marcus Forston, Defensive Tackle, Miami (FL)
Luke Nix, Offensive Guard, Pittsburgh
Jermaine Kearse, Wide Receiver, Washington
Leonard Johnson, Cornerback, Iowa State
Jeff Fuller, Wide Receiver, Texas A&M
Duke Ihenacho, Safety, San Jose State
Rishaw Johnson, Offensive Tackle, California (PA)
Ryan Steed, Cornerback, Furman
Chris Owosu, Wide Receiver, Stanford
James Brown, Offensive Guard, Troy
Garth Gerhart, Center, Arizona State
Loni Fongupo, Defensive Tackle, BYU
DeAngelo Peterson, Tight End, LSU
Jarrett Boykin, Wide Receiver, Virginia Tech
Matt Reynolds, Offensive Tackle, BYU

CoachChaz
04-28-2012, 06:43 PM
I'll take about any 7 of them. Didnt see Coryell Judie drafted (may have missed it), but he'd be a help in the return game

EMB6903
04-28-2012, 06:45 PM
Was demps out of Florida taken?

He would be a great KR/PR addition. Fastest player (in pads) in this class IMO.

Fortson and ihenacho would be solid UDFA pick ups as well.

Lancane
04-28-2012, 06:46 PM
I'll take about any 7 of them. Didnt see Coryell Judie drafted (may have missed it), but he'd be a help in the return game

Coryell wasn't ranked as high as those above, still a solid prospect overall, but if I was to list all the UDFA we'd be looking at well over a hundred some odd prospects.

Mannway187
04-28-2012, 07:09 PM
Was demps out of Florida taken?

He would be a great KR/PR addition. Fastest player (in pads) in this class IMO.

Fortson and ihenacho would be solid UDFA pick ups as well.

Demps is only like 5'7" and maybe 200lbs, but the boy does have 4.3 speed. I just think he'd get killed as a PR/KR. If big Al were still around he would be a Raider already cause he loved to draft speed. Thats why they suck but theyr'e real fast at it.

CrazyHorse
04-28-2012, 07:24 PM
I would love Demps as a PR/KR but I've heard he's more interested in track than football.

CoachChaz
04-28-2012, 07:34 PM
Philly follows a strong draft by adding Polk as a UDFA. Jeff Fuller followed Tannehill to Miami. Kelken Moore to the Jets akong with my guy Steed at CB

CoachChaz
04-28-2012, 07:37 PM
Brewster to Jags.

Keep in mind, none of these are completely official...yet

BroncoWave
04-28-2012, 07:37 PM
Philly follows a strong draft by adding Polk as a UDFA. Jeff Fuller followed Tannehill to Miami. Kelken Moore to the Jets akong with my guy Steed at CB

Moore went to the Lions, not Jets.

CoachChaz
04-28-2012, 07:42 PM
Burfict to Cincy...shocking

CoachChaz
04-28-2012, 07:43 PM

Moore went to the Lions, not Jets.

Heard that originally, then heard Jets...i went with the more recent one. one of the teams will make it official eventually

SmilinAssasSin27
04-28-2012, 07:58 PM
I'd like Minnifield.

Is Owosu a lock to try w/ the Colts?

CoachChaz
04-28-2012, 07:59 PM
I'd like Minnifield.

Is Owosu a lock to try w/ the Colts?

Owusu stayed local. Signed with SF

CoachChaz
04-28-2012, 08:04 PM
Minnifield to Redskins

Denver Native (Carol)
04-28-2012, 08:05 PM
Boise State's Kellen Moore set to sign with Detroit Lions

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d828b97d4/article/boise-states-kellen-moore-set-to-sign-with-detroit-lions?module=HP11_headline_stack

CoachChaz
04-28-2012, 08:05 PM
Ihenacho to Denver

bcbronc
04-28-2012, 08:09 PM
Ihenacho to Denver

gazuntite.

SmilinAssasSin27
04-28-2012, 08:16 PM
Ihenacho to Denver

we clealrly reached with this guy. Coulda been had tomorrow morning.

CoachChaz
04-28-2012, 08:32 PM
I expected him to be drafted late

Lancane
04-28-2012, 08:38 PM
Ihenacho to Denver

Hope he brings the Jalapeno fire! :D

G_Money
04-28-2012, 08:43 PM
@Denver_Broncos: The Broncos have agreed to terms with 12 college free agents. They are as follows:

@Denver_Broncos: Arizona State WR Gerell Robinson, Arkansas LB Jerry Franklin, Kansas LB Steven Johnson, San Diego St long snapper Aaron Brewer...
@Denver_Broncos: ...Missouri guard Austin Wuebbels, San Jose St safety Duke Ihenacho, Oklahoma State defensive end Jamie Blatnick, Baylor LB Elliot Coffey...
@Denver_Broncos: ...Oregon State tackle Mike Remmers, Temple guard Wayne Tribue, Cal TE Anthony Miller and Texas A&M LB Coryell Judie.

G_Money
04-28-2012, 08:44 PM
Long snapper? Noooo we have Lonnie Paxton!!

~G

ShaneFalco
04-28-2012, 08:56 PM
where did dwight jones go?

BroncoStud
04-28-2012, 08:59 PM
@Denver_Broncos: The Broncos have agreed to terms with 12 college free agents. They are as follows:

@Denver_Broncos: Arizona State WR Gerell Robinson, Arkansas LB Jerry Franklin, Kansas LB Steven Johnson, San Diego St long snapper Aaron Brewer...
@Denver_Broncos: ...Missouri guard Austin Wuebbels, San Jose St safety Duke Ihenacho, Oklahoma State defensive end Jamie Blatnick, Baylor LB Elliot Coffey...
@Denver_Broncos: ...Oregon State tackle Mike Remmers, Temple guard Wayne Tribue, Cal TE Anthony Miller and Texas A&M LB Coryell Judie.

Jamie Blatnick was a STUD last year for Ok. State... That's a damn good free agent signing. Other than that I'm surprised that we didn't pick up a RB... Still thin at that position.

And Elway has a hard-on for Arizona State...

CoachChaz
04-28-2012, 09:09 PM
Thought I read earlier that we signed a RB from Jackson St. Pippen was his name

silkamilkamonico
04-28-2012, 09:10 PM
I don't think we are necessarily thin at RB.

Willis McGahee
KNowshon Moreno
Ronnie Hillman
Lance Ball
Mario Fanin
Jeremiah Johnson
Xavier Oman

I think outside of the first 3 on the list, I think we have some very intirguing young prospects in Fanin, Johnson, and Oman.

G_Money
04-28-2012, 09:19 PM
Chaz, if Judie makes the team, how long do we think he stays healthy? Over/under of 5 games, or is that too much?

Seems like a strange undrafted class as well to me, but I think a couple of em could make the team, certainly the practice squad.

~G

Ziggy
04-28-2012, 09:29 PM

~G

Dreesen and Tamme are both long snappers too. We now have 4 on this roster.

CoachChaz
04-28-2012, 09:33 PM
Chaz, if Judie makes the team, how long do we think he stays healthy? Over/under of 5 games, or is that too much?

Seems like a strange undrafted class as well to me, but I think a couple of em could make the team, certainly the practice squad.

~G

That's the million dollar question...but his hamstring and shoulder seem to be fine. Ran very well at the combine and a former track star. Could be a better safety due to his temptation to bite on the run. Maybe a dime corner or big nickel, but definitely a solid ST guy. Definite return possibilities. If his hammy stays good, I think he could win the KR/PR job and play a full season

I also like the LB's Johnson and Franklin. Johnson is a PA boy and lead the Big 12 in tackles. Very hard worker. Both could be stud ST players

G_Money
04-28-2012, 09:43 PM
I like Judie, I just worry about chronic leg injuries with a guy whose job it is to run with the ball. As an undrafted, though, I'm glad to add him. At least one of the LBs will make it for special teams purposes. I think Gerell Robinson has an inside track for the PS, and Blatnik has that damn motor I like, so I'd like to see him at least make the PS if not the regular roster. I was thinking he'd do better as a 3-4 OLB but we might be able to find a place for him with our new 10 DE / 2 DT defensive line system.

~G

jhildebrand
04-28-2012, 10:20 PM

~G

Elway is dismantling the McDaniels section of the roster bit by bit. :D

pipes
04-28-2012, 10:37 PM
Jamie Blatnick was a STUD last year for Ok. State... That's a damn good free agent signing. Other than that I'm surprised that we didn't pick up a RB... Still thin at that position.

And Elway has a hard-on for Arizona State...

They are getting Mario Fannin back, who is 100% healthy.

hotcarl
04-28-2012, 10:58 PM
who gives a shit

Timmy!
04-29-2012, 07:23 AM
Damn, thought the broncos might sign my boy Akpla.