PDA

View Full Version : Sunday McDaniels Mini Camp Wrap

Denver Native (Carol)
05-03-2009, 04:21 PM
Video

http://www.denverbroncos.com/

Lonestar
05-03-2009, 05:03 PM
I will say the more I hear from him the more it seems like he has a plan and they will attack it, until it is correct..

When asked about what he though of the the rookies he said they are rookies that have a lot to learn..

Seemd to be pleased with both QB's, with few balls hitting the ground..

hotcarl
05-03-2009, 05:04 PM
www.denverbroncos.com has a lot of great stuff concerning the broncos check it out

honz
05-03-2009, 05:28 PM
www.denverbroncos.com has a lot of great stuff concerning the broncos check it out

Thanks for the invaluable info.

Superchop 7
05-03-2009, 05:44 PM
Should have scrimmaged with CU.

Granted, the Buffalo's would run it down their throats.

But......it's a learning experience that will prepare them for the regular season.

Lonestar
05-03-2009, 06:18 PM
Should have scrimmaged with CU.

Granted, the Buffalo's would run it down their throats.

But......it's a learning experience that will prepare them for the regular season.

sure glad your around so I do not have to go negative on each post ..

I can salvage my image now..:laugh:

slim
05-03-2009, 06:20 PM
sure glad your around so I do not have to go negative on each post ..

I can salvage my image now..:laugh:

That makes one of us.

Lonestar
05-03-2009, 06:25 PM
That makes one of us.

I was being sarcastic.. really sarcastic.. no really really sarcastic..

hotcarl
05-03-2009, 07:11 PM
I was being sarcastic.. really sarcastic.. no really really sarcastic..

horrible... again

Fan in Exile
05-03-2009, 07:25 PM
I think what we're all looking for is a depth chart, and a playbook so we can figure out who's going to be doing what.

It would also be nice if he could lay out the various permutations that they're planning on for each opponent.

I mean how is Josh going to know he's doing it right unless he gets our feedback?

That isn't asking for too much is it?

LoyalSoldier
05-03-2009, 07:43 PM
I will say the more I hear from him the more it seems like he has a plan and they will attack it, until it is correct..

When asked about what he though of the the rookies he said they are rookies that have a lot to learn..

Seemd to be pleased with both QB's, with few balls hitting the ground..

Then again with our defense.... :D

rcsodak
05-03-2009, 10:08 PM
Then again with our defense.... :D

I am THOROUGHLY going to enjoy serving crow when the D plays better than everybody is expecting.

Ya'll act like McD is done!

I see trades/june 1 pickups, etc.

But go ahead....

....I hope ya'll continue to berate.

Just creates a bigger serving. :rolleyes:

broncohead
05-03-2009, 11:50 PM
I am THOROUGHLY going to enjoy serving crow when the D plays better than everybody is expecting.

But go ahead....

If our D is a top 20 defense we will be going to the playoffs as long as our O plays like expected. But with out schedule I don't see us having a top 25 D.

LoyalSoldier
05-04-2009, 02:39 AM

But go ahead....

Due it was a freaking joke. Notice the Smiley? Sheesh. You don't have to take every single post so seriously.

The defense better be able to play better because they epically sucked last year.

Nomad
05-04-2009, 04:53 AM
I think what we're all looking for is a depth chart, and a playbook so we can figure out who's going to be doing what.

It would also be nice if he could lay out the various permutations that they're planning on for each opponent.

I mean how is Josh going to know he's doing it right unless he gets our feedback?

That isn't asking for too much is it?

McDaniel's needs to get with the times and get on Twitter, so the fans can tell him out to run his team.

He has no halo over his head but he sounds to be putting 110% into the BRONCOS and wanting to succeed. The players and coaches are going to have to do their part in learning the system and perfecting it.....that's what they get paid for and it's their job.

Regardless, you'll have the people who dislike McDaniel's in general because of whatever reason and nitpick/belittle him in whatever he does even though they haven't a clue. The man will make mistakes then again who hasn't.

Dirk
05-04-2009, 05:27 AM
I disagree with the Twitter idea. ;) Can you imagine how much info overload and hatred the man would see all the time? :D

I do agree however on McD giving it his all to make the Broncos a winner! :salute:

Nomad
05-04-2009, 05:41 AM
I disagree with the Twitter idea. ;) Can you imagine how much info overload and hatred the man would see all the time? :D

I do agree however on McD giving it his all to make the Broncos a winner! :salute:

I was being sarcastic but forgot the smilie, but seeing there are so many fans that know how to run a team I'd figured McDaniels should be on Twitter so he can do a much better job with the fans telling him how to run the team;). I could only imagine the nonsense that would be written.

Anyway, I heard the idea because Les Miles(LSU HC) is going to be twittering before and after games, possibly before!

Dirk
05-04-2009, 05:45 AM
Ha!

I was kind of wondering if you were being sarcastic! It's all good.

But yeah...too many fans would be telling McD what he was doing wrong. :lol:

Fan in Exile
05-04-2009, 07:38 AM
I was being sarcastic but forgot the smilie, but seeing there are so many fans that know how to run a team I'd figured McDaniels should be on Twitter so he can do a much better job with the fans telling him how to run the team;). I could only imagine the nonsense that would be written.

Anyway, I heard the idea because Les Miles(LSU HC) is going to be twittering before and after games, possibly before!

I don't like the twitter idea. I think he should put everything up in google docs so that we can edit it. If it were just twitter we would still have to rely on him to change things. :D

Broncolingus
05-04-2009, 03:53 PM
Due it was a freaking joke. Notice the Smiley? Sheesh. You don't have to take every single post so seriously.

The defense better be able to play better because they epically sucked last year.

"Look at me...this is my serious face."

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c143/dalus125/spotswoode.jpg

rcsodak
05-04-2009, 09:36 PM

I realize it was a "joke", LS....

...and was just using your post as a basis to my post.

Geesh...don't take it so personal! :D

rcsodak
05-04-2009, 09:40 PM
McDaniel's needs to get with the times and get on Twitter, so the fans can tell him out to run his team.

He has no halo over his head but he sounds to be putting 110% into the BRONCOS and wanting to succeed. The players and coaches are going to have to do their part in learning the system and perfecting it.....that's what they get paid for and it's their job.

Regardless, you'll have the people who dislike McDaniel's in general because of whatever reason and nitpick/belittle him in whatever he does even though they haven't a clue. The man will make mistakes then again who hasn't.

Well, if you listen to SOME people, I could name you 2 people....but can only mention 1, in this forum.

1. Cutler never made any mistakes....it was the D's fault......

2. *rhymes with resident larry*

rcsodak
05-04-2009, 09:45 PM
I don't like the twitter idea. I think he should put everything up in google docs so that we can edit it. If it were just twitter we would still have to rely on him to change things. :D

Yeah! Like Wikipedia!!!!!!

I bet the first posters to tell him how to coach/pick personnel, would be:

and that's just for starters!:listen: