PDA

View Full Version : OaklandRaiders Smack Thread - merged because they are all the same anyway

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

OaklandRaider
05-02-2009, 06:40 AM
Bronco fans, what the hell?

What the hell happened to your team? LOL, you fire your HOF coach for Josh McGoobers? LOL, you trade your Pro Bowl QB for Kyle "Neckbeard" Orton?

That doesn't seem right. It seems right if you want to pick in the top 5, but not right if you want to compete with the Raiders, Chargers etc. etc.

LMAO, Bronco fans...just tell me...how do you feel your offseason is going?

If you reply and say "GREAT" you iz a liar :laugh:

ROFL, enjoy the cellar!

drewloc
05-02-2009, 07:07 AM
As long as you guys keep Crypt keeper Al around, we won't need to worry about being in the cellar.

MasterShake
05-02-2009, 07:57 AM

What the hell happened to your team? LOL, you fire your HOF coach for Josh McGoobers? LOL, you trade your Pro Bowl QB for Kyle "Neckbeard" Orton?

That doesn't seem right. It seems right if you want to pick in the top 5, but not right if you want to compete with the Raiders, Chargers etc. etc.

ROFL, enjoy the cellar!

GREAT!

Iz I a liars? LOLZ!

I iz a good typist like youz. Youz musta went to Oakland publik edukation sistem. Have youz takenz the Prizon Showers clazz yet? LOL! Itz a reqwirement if youz want to be a Raiders fan, LOLZ!

...Listen. I know you are excited that you got a Dell laptop for your bar mitzvah, but you are not a man yet. Come back when you voice stops cracking and you can type a coherent sentence without using "text" language. Oh, wait, I'm talking to a Raiders fan here let me rephrase that in simpler terms:

"Me Broncos Fan, you Raiders fan. Broncos good, Raiders bad. We have things like 'The Drive' and 'Orange Crush' which is awesome. You have 'Black Hole' which describes not only Raider fans head, but also favorite orifice to have violated by Broncos team every year."

Take your weak smack talk and come back when you have a leg to stand on. Maybe we should just start at the bottom and never peek our heads above the cesspool like the Raiders and Chiefs do every year.

P.S.

LOL! :salute:

topscribe
05-02-2009, 09:29 AM

ROFL, enjoy the cellar!

Why, we wouldn't DREAM of taking the cellar away from your girls. You look so good in there.

Besides, The Corpse needs a place out of the sunlight during the day . . .

-----

Northman
05-02-2009, 09:36 AM

ROFL, enjoy the cellar!

You iz?

Get back to us when you can win at least 6 games again Mmmkay?

BroncoSojia
05-02-2009, 09:46 AM

ROFL, enjoy the cellar!

Silver'nBlackfan1 :welcome: long time no see.

chazoe60
05-02-2009, 10:33 AM
If we had ten consecutive(that means in a row) off-seasons as atrocious(that means bad) as you consider(that means think, you know that thing that makes your head hurt and usually ends with you staring in an episode of COPS as your caught hiding in a doghouse behind your neighbors trailer) this one, we would still be a juggernaut(really good) compared to the disaster(bad thing, like when you set the trailer park on fire when you got your mullet too close to the bong) that is the Raiders(crappy team).

atwater27
05-02-2009, 10:41 AM
Hey Raiderguy, guess which team has been designated the worst drafting team of the past decade? I'll give you one guess, and your it rhymes with your username.

Broncospsycho77
05-02-2009, 10:42 AM
He's cute. Can we keep him?

slim
05-02-2009, 10:48 AM
2008: 5-11
2007: 4-12
2006: 2-14
2005: 4-12
2004: 5-11
2003: 4-12

Northman
05-02-2009, 10:51 AM

Now there is a committment to Excellence! :lol:

Broncolingus
05-02-2009, 12:51 PM
You have 'Black Hole' which describes not only Raider fans head, but also favorite orifice to have violated by Broncos team every year."

:salute:

Den21vsBal19
05-02-2009, 12:53 PM
Now there is a committment to Excellence! :lol:
Excrement, not Excellence ;)

EMB6903
05-02-2009, 01:37 PM

ROFL, enjoy the cellar!

Darius Heyward-Bey over Percy Harvin, Jeremy Maclin and Michael Crabtree...:lol:

it doesnt get any better then that.

shank
05-02-2009, 01:52 PM
i bet that DHB's dorm is devoid of belts, sheets, and shoelaces.

RFCUBoltz
05-02-2009, 02:14 PM
Raider Fan ,lol.Man they actually think they are going to beat us on Monday night too.

Magnificent Seven
05-02-2009, 02:37 PM

ROFL, enjoy the cellar!

Don't forget your Ex Raiders' Coach Bill Callahan's statement. He said, "We are America's Dumbest Team" on the TV and it went all over in nation. Therefore, they are still dumb after they didn't draft Crabtree!

I can guarantee that Raiders will lose on opening day FOR 7TH TIMES!!!!

Opening Day Record

2003-OAK 20 @ TEN 25

2004-OAK 21 @ PIT 24

2005-OAK 20 @ NE 30

2006-SD 27 @ OAK 0

2007-DET 36 @ OAK 21

2008-DEN 41 @ OAK 14

2009-SAN DIEGO WILL KICK ASS! 7TH IS ON THE WAY!

T.K.O.
05-02-2009, 02:47 PM
at least we fired shanahan AFTER he got us 2 rings !..... raiders OOPS !

Magnificent Seven
05-02-2009, 02:59 PM

Jerry Rice has three rings and Bill Romanowski has four rings. They both played for the Raiders in season 2002 and they didn't win the superbowl. How could they lose the superbowl with Gannon, Rice, Romanowski, Rod Woodson, and Tim Brown??????? They didn’t know how to win that championship game with those outstanding players. RAIDERS SUCKS!

OrangeHoof
05-02-2009, 03:27 PM
Setting up the Raiders draft board is easy. They only take players with rap sheets.

T.K.O.
05-02-2009, 04:20 PM

What the hell happened to our team? LOL,

That doesn't seem right. It seems right if you want to pick in the top 5, but not right if you want to compete with the broncos, Chargers etc. etc.

LMAO,cuz i'm all out of tears... Bronco fans...just tell me...how do you feel our offseason is going?

ROFL we enjoy the cellar!and have no intention of giving it up anytime soon
your :welcome:

SR
05-02-2009, 04:28 PM
It takes a brave, ignorant, and borderline window licker to talk the Raiders up on a Broncos message board. Congrats to your team losing almost a full NHL or NBA season's worth of games over the past half dozen years.

dogfish
05-02-2009, 04:28 PM

this post bears repeating. . . . :D

[/thread]

T.K.O.
05-02-2009, 04:50 PM
this post bears repeating. . . . :D

[/thread]

if for no other reason than we get to see your av again !:elefant:

Devilspawn
05-02-2009, 05:01 PM
Raider Fan ,lol.Man they actually think they are going to beat us on Monday night too.
:lol: I know, funny right? It's like the Chargers fans thinking their team is going to win a Superbowl. :lol: What are we thinking?

Devilspawn
05-02-2009, 05:02 PM
Don't forget your Ex Raiders' Coach Bill Callahan's statement. He said, "We are America's Dumbest Team" on the TV and it went all over in nation. Therefore, they are still dumb after they didn't draft Crabtree!

I can guarantee that Raiders will lose on opening day FOR 7TH TIMES!!!!

Opening Day Record

2003-OAK 20 @ TEN 25

2004-OAK 21 @ PIT 24

2005-OAK 20 @ NE 30

2006-SD 27 @ OAK 0

2007-DET 36 @ OAK 21

2008-DEN 41 @ OAK 14

2009-SAN DIEGO WILL KICK ASS! 7TH IS ON THE WAY!
The Chargers bandwagon accepts Bronco recruits now?

Jerry Rice has three rings and Bill Romanowski has four rings. They both played for the Raiders in season 2002 and they didn't win the superbowl. How could they lose the superbowl with Gannon, Rice, Romanowski, Rod Woodson, and Tim Brown??????? They didn’t know how to win that championship game with those outstanding players. RAIDERS SUCKS!
Come on, not all teams win every SB they go to, and said team can get slaughtered in a few. Well, YOU'RE team.

Devilspawn
05-02-2009, 05:02 PM
No, you fired him after he led the biggest choke in NFL history. Shanahan wasn't fired in 1999.

Devilspawn
05-02-2009, 05:06 PM
Setting up the Raiders draft board is easy. They only take players with rap sheets.
http://blogs.westword.com/latestword/brandon_marshall_mug_shot.jpg
Question is, WHICH mug shot is this?

Devilspawn
05-02-2009, 05:16 PM
We have things like 'The Drive' and 'Orange Crush' which is awesome. You have 'Black Hole' which describes not only Raider fans head, but also favorite orifice to have violated by Broncos team every year."
Orange Crush? Looks like the diet version is in heavy circulation.

Lonestar
05-02-2009, 05:24 PM

They got beat by their own coach..:laugh:

SR
05-02-2009, 05:33 PM
:lol: I know, funny right? It's like the Chargers fans thinking their team is going to win a Superbowl. :lol: What are we thinking?

Maybe not. But at least they make the playoffs once in a while. Gotta start somewhere right?

Devilspawn
05-02-2009, 05:47 PM
Maybe not. But at least they make the playoffs once in a while. Gotta start somewhere right?
So true, other west teams should take note. Not just the Raiders.

Northman
05-02-2009, 05:49 PM
Lmao,

Poor DS. I havent seen him get this riled up in a while. Leave it too the OP to get the flames brewing again.

Devilspawn
05-02-2009, 05:51 PM
*sigh* friggin al davis Look, we kicked your ass the last time, so neener squared.

Devilspawn
05-02-2009, 05:55 PM
Lmao,

Poor DS. I havent seen him get this riled up in a while. Leave it too the OP to get the flames brewing again.
I'm not riled. I wants so action too. :elefant:

SR
05-02-2009, 10:23 PM
So true, other west teams should take note. Not just the Raiders.

Yeah...the Chefs are pretty bad too. Last time I checked though, to be fair, and to argue semantics, Denver has made the playoffs more recently than Oakland. So, neener squared.

OaklandRaider
05-02-2009, 11:16 PM
LMAO!!

Sorry ass Bronco fans :laugh:

Wanna know what's funny? The Raiders have been the worst and BEST team in the AFC West this past decade. The other three teams? They haven't done ish.

LOL, see Bronco fans smack would actually have some MEANING if their pathetic team actually did something. But after the worst collapse in recent memory? You can't say ish to Raider fans, or to any other fans in the NFL.

ESPECIALLY after what's been going on this offseason in Dungver.

Jay Cutler? Gone. Mike Shanahan? Gone. Brandon Marshall? That boy finna be suspended again. Your pathetic defense? LMAO, switcthing to the 34 defense with NO personal fits at all.

Bronco fans, it's okay to cry at night. Your team is being ran by a kid. Josh McDaniels is freaking running your team. LMAO!! He goes from being a waterboy on the Patriots, to being the freaking head coach/GM of the Donkeys! How sad!

Let's take a look at how our team stack against one another since the draft is over. Mkay?

JaMarcus Russell > Kyle Orton - ROFL, Kyle Orton! Go back to Purdue, scrub.

DMC/Bush/Fargas > Knowshon Moreno/Lamont Jordon/JJ Arrington - LOL, seriously DOnkey fans. It's not even a competition

DHB/JLH/Chaz Schilens/Javon Walker/Louis Murphy = Royal/Stokely/Gaffney/McKinley Brandon "I pimp slap my Girlfriend" Marshall will be suspended. So that fool don't count!

Oakland's Oline < Denvers Oline You guys have a decent oline. Congrats. Too bad we can't say the same for the rest of the team!

Zach Miller > Tony Sheffler - LMAO, do I even have to?....Didn't think so

Raiders Dline > Donkeys Dline - Nobody fits in the 34 of your defense. Expect to finish last in rush Defense, on the real

Thomas Howard/Kirk Morrison/Ricky Brown > DJ Williams/?/? - LOL. Isn't that sad? I don't even know who the other scrubs are that you call linebackers

Nnamdi Asomugha/Chris Johnson/Michael Mitchell/Michael Huff/Tyvon Branch > Donkeys secondary - Brian Dawkins is old as hell. Andre Goodman is a scrub. Miami didnt even attempt to resign the bust, same goes for Reynaldo Hill. Alphonso Smith is a slow midget that will get burned in the NFL. DHB go deep!

Putting Donkey fans in their place is what I do.

Owned.

Broncospsycho77
05-02-2009, 11:25 PM
Seriously, this guy is adorable.

MasterShake
05-03-2009, 12:02 AM
Seriously, this guy is adorable.

I agree. Lets leave some cheese by his hole and when he comes out after his nap tonight he can snack on it.

Strange how he only posts once a day. His mom must be on the computer the rest of the time tracking down Beanie Babies on Ebay. I like to think his real name is Wesley.

I can hear it now and will recount the story via a little play I just wrote called OaklandRaider's Day:

Wesley (aka OaklandRaider): "Ma! Get off the computer, I gotta lay some truth on these donkey fans!"

Mom: "Wesley, you know I've been looking for the Jerry Garcia Beanie for 2 years now. Why don't you play Xstation?"

Wesley: "Mom, its Xbox, not Xstation! Plus I'm bored of pwning fools on Madden 07 all day. They all suck."

Mom: "Well, Wesley, I'm sorry but you'll just have to wait. I'm in a bidding war with Barbara from Michigan and I'll be damned if that bitch gets the last Jerry Garcia Beanie Baby!"

Wesley: "BUT MOM!..."

Mom: "No buts Wesley! Now, I've cut up some hot dogs and put them in some mac and cheese like you like. Go warm them up in the microwave and watch Judge Judy."

Wesley: "Fine....Have you seen my Ganon Jersey? I want to wear it to school tomorrow."

Mom: "Its in the dryer with your socks. Speaking of young man, you are missing at least one sock for every pair! Also, have you seen my Victoria's Secret Catalog? I swear, every time that catalog comes in your socks go missing... its the strangest thing..."

Wesley: "Uhhh..."

Mom: "Oh, Wesley. You've 'discovered' yourself, haven't you? I knew this day would come. Its nothing to be ashamed of..."

Wesley: "Mom, I don't want to talk about it. Its embarassing!"

Mom: "Wesley, I know its embarassing, but its also natural."

Wesley: "No, its not natural... the kids at school say I'll go blind."

Mom: "Wesley, judging by the number of socks that are missing, your eyes should have fallen out by now if that was true."

Wesley: "I guess your right mom, thanks for being so cool about it. I'm gonna go eat my mac and cheese now!"

Mom: "You go right ahead. I'll be done at 10pm and you can talk smack to your donkey friends then. Oh, and Wesley?"

Wesley: "Yeah, mom?"

Mom: "Wash your hands before you eat."

The End.

OaklandRaider
05-03-2009, 12:25 AM
I agree. Lets leave some cheese by his hole and when he comes out after his nap tonight he can snack on it.

Strange how he only posts once a day. His mom must be on the computer the rest of the time tracking down Beanie Babies on Ebay. I like to think his real name is Wesley.

I can hear it now and will recount the story via a little play I just wrote called OaklandRaider's Day:

The End.

LOL. It's cute that you wrote all that, seriously. Thanks for sharing your life story with us.

But let's not get off topic, okay? This topic is about Laughing at the Broncos and their ineptness. So if you want to post about you and your mom, then do it somewhere else, champ! :D

MasterShake
05-03-2009, 12:30 AM
LOL. It's cute that you wrote all that, seriously. Thanks for sharing your life story with us.

But let's not get off topic, okay? This topic is about Laughing at the Broncos and their ineptness. So if you want to post about you and your mom, then do it somewhere else, champ! :D

Did someone say something? Almost sounded like a small child whimpering... also theres a strong smell of urine in the air as if someone soiled themselves in defeat...

Yes, I recognize that smell. Raider fans are nearby. :welcome:

Broncolingus
05-03-2009, 12:30 AM
OaklandRaider

http://pics.bikerag.com/Uploads/data/500/258Troll_spray.jpg

OaklandRaider
05-03-2009, 12:53 AM
Did someone say something? Almost sounded like a small child whimpering... also theres a strong smell of urine in the air as if someone soiled themselves in defeat...

Yes, I recognize that smell. Raider fans are nearby. :welcome:

LOL, revert to insults because you have nothing to say.

It's okay, Donkey Fan. Your team is miserable. I understand.

Owned.

topscribe
05-03-2009, 01:06 AM

Owned.

:lol: You sound like the punch-drunk fighter who is slipping to the canvas as he exclaims, "I've got you whipped!"

-----

OaklandRaider
05-03-2009, 01:15 AM
:lol: You sound like the punch-drunk fighter who is slipping to the canvas as he exclaims, "I've got you whipped!"

-----

And you sound like that guy who likes to throw rocks at Ducks in the lake. Only problem is, you are a thirty year old man.

Owned :lol:

MasterShake
05-03-2009, 01:20 AM

Owned.

And with that last gasp of air, I declare myself the winner of this thread!

/THREAD
:lol:

This clip sums up my victory pretty nicely:

X8PyTo6NyXA

MasterShake
05-03-2009, 01:21 AM
And with that last gasp of air, I declare myself the winner of this thread!

/THREAD

This clip sums up my victory pretty nicely:

X8PyTo6NyXA

Come to think of it, we are smack talking each other on a Saturday night. We are all losers here! :lol:

My work is done here either way. Easiest victory ever.:salute:

OaklandRaider
05-03-2009, 01:26 AM
Come to think of it, we are smack talking each other on a Saturday night. We are all losers here! :lol:

My work is done here either way. Easiest victory ever.:salute:

http://bostondirtdogs.boston.com/Headline_Archives/whiteflag_08_31.jpg

chazoe60
05-03-2009, 01:53 AM
Look everyone the fool surrendered, I nickname thee France.

Northman
05-03-2009, 02:03 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_2LtZ1lp19eI/SL4uU6bv-sI/AAAAAAAAAVU/ZlRzrEpGsDo/s400/raiders+loss.jpg

http://broncotalk.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/raiders-fans.jpg

I mean seriously, the Raider team and fans are so bad that even the cheerleaders come to Denver for real men.

http://www.blogcdn.com/nfl.fanhouse.com/media/2008/09/elway-jeff-gentner.jpg

topscribe
05-03-2009, 02:48 AM
And you sound like that guy who likes to throw rocks at Ducks in the lake. Only problem is, you are a thirty year old man.

Owned :lol:

:confused:

Hmmm . . . this is the smack forum. Do you have some idea when you will be talking some smack? http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh256/AZDynamics/Smilies/wink-2.gif

-----

chazoe60
05-03-2009, 02:51 AM

Hmmm . . . this is the smack forum. Do you have some idea when you will be talking some smack? http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh256/AZDynamics/Smilies/wink-2.gif

-----

You must be flattered Top, he thinks you're thirty.:laugh:

topscribe
05-03-2009, 02:52 AM
You must be flattered Top, he thinks you're thirty.:laugh:

My youngest kid hasn't seen 30 in 10 years . . . well, 9½. :laugh:

-----

drewloc
05-03-2009, 08:17 AM
How about this little tidbit.

Broncos record in the last 6 years - 57 wins, 39 losses
Lions record in the last 6 years - 26 wins, 70 losses
Faiders record in the last 6 years - 24 wins, 72 losses

Even the lions have more wins!

OaklandRaider
05-03-2009, 04:52 PM
How about this little tidbit.

Broncos record in the last 6 years - 57 wins, 39 losses
Lions record in the last 6 years - 26 wins, 70 losses
Faiders record in the last 6 years - 24 wins, 72 losses

Even the lions have more wins!

So you like Tidbits, ey? Well then I'm sure you will enjoythis one.

Raiders all time record vs the Donks = 54-40-2

Owned.

Raiders have 3 superbowls. Donks have 2 but they have a * since yall got caught cheating.

Owned.

topscribe
05-03-2009, 05:52 PM
[IMG]
I mean seriously, the Raider team and fans are so bad that even the cheerleaders come to Denver for real men.

It's gotten so bad for them, they must advertise for masochists to fill the seats . . .

-----

topscribe
05-03-2009, 05:57 PM
So you like Tidbits, ey? Well then I'm sure you will enjoythis one.

Raiders all time record vs the Donks = 54-40-2

Owned.

Raiders have 3 superbowls. Donks have 2 but they have a * since yall got caught cheating.

Owned.

Okay, most of the success of the raiderettes over the Broncos happened in
the '60s and early '70s. Their last SB win was after the 1983 season.

Now, what have they accomplished during your lifetime, i.e., the last 13 years?

Must have been a tough life for you so far . . . :coffee:

-----

SR
05-03-2009, 06:01 PM

Ineptness? You say a word like that then throw out ignorant words like "finna" and "ish"? Dude. How can you expect to have credibility when you post SHIT like that. And, in case your urban dictionary doesn't tell you this, "finna" is lazy for "fittin to" which means "about to" or "going to". And, for the record, Denver hasn't been the worst team in the AFC West this decade, but they've been the best. Get your facts straight, quit being ignorant, and go remove your face paint.

Benetto
05-03-2009, 06:15 PM
Oakland Raiders fans must be the stupidest, most ignorant fans in the world....

They must be the worst team in professional sports today, and their fans come here to laugh....LOL....

You chokeland fans are a bunch of morons...Get a life loser.

atwater27
05-03-2009, 06:16 PM
Can we change his name to Gaylord? It's just more fitting.

Benetto
05-03-2009, 06:21 PM
PTS 16.4 (29th)

TOTAL YDS 272.2 (29th)

PASS YDS 148.1 (32nd)

Laugh it up you freakin joke.

slim
05-03-2009, 06:24 PM
Bowlen can beat up Al

Owned

Benetto
05-03-2009, 06:28 PM
Here's some more shit to laugh at...

20 wins in the last 5 years...with 4 different HC's..

dogfish
05-03-2009, 06:29 PM
LMAO!!

Sorry ass Bronco fans :laugh:

Wanna know what's funny? The Raiders have been the worst and BEST team in the AFC West this past decade. The other three teams? They haven't done ish.

LOL, see Bronco fans smack would actually have some MEANING if their pathetic team actually did something. But after the worst collapse in recent memory? You can't say ish to Raider fans, or to any other fans in the NFL.

ESPECIALLY after what's been going on this offseason in Dungver.

Jay Cutler? Gone. Mike Shanahan? Gone. Brandon Marshall? That boy finna be suspended again. Your pathetic defense? LMAO, switcthing to the 34 defense with NO personal fits at all.

Bronco fans, it's okay to cry at night. Your team is being ran by a kid. Josh McDaniels is freaking running your team. LMAO!! He goes from being a waterboy on the Patriots, to being the freaking head coach/GM of the Donkeys! How sad!

Let's take a look at how our team stack against one another since the draft is over. Mkay?

JaMarcus Russell > Kyle Orton - ROFL, Kyle Orton! Go back to Purdue, scrub.

DMC/Bush/Fargas > Knowshon Moreno/Lamont Jordon/JJ Arrington - LOL, seriously DOnkey fans. It's not even a competition

DHB/JLH/Chaz Schilens/Javon Walker/Louis Murphy = Royal/Stokely/Gaffney/McKinley Brandon "I pimp slap my Girlfriend" Marshall will be suspended. So that fool don't count!

Oakland's Oline < Denvers Oline You guys have a decent oline. Congrats. Too bad we can't say the same for the rest of the team!

Zach Miller > Tony Sheffler - LMAO, do I even have to?....Didn't think so

Raiders Dline > Donkeys Dline - Nobody fits in the 34 of your defense. Expect to finish last in rush Defense, on the real

Thomas Howard/Kirk Morrison/Ricky Brown > DJ Williams/?/? - LOL. Isn't that sad? I don't even know who the other scrubs are that you call linebackers

Nnamdi Asomugha/Chris Johnson/Michael Mitchell/Michael Huff/Tyvon Branch > Donkeys secondary - Brian Dawkins is old as hell. Andre Goodman is a scrub. Miami didnt even attempt to resign the bust, same goes for Reynaldo Hill. Alphonso Smith is a slow midget that will get burned in the NFL. DHB go deep!

Putting Donkey fans in their place is what I do.

Owned.

wow, your WHOLE team is better than ours-- what an insightful and objective analysis. . . .

:lol: :lol:

i especially liked the part where you claim that your receiver corps (if they even deserve to be dignified with that title) is equal to ours-- i guess you kinda missed the part where eddie royal had more catches, more yards, and almost as many TDs as everyone you listed for the fade. . . oh, and he was our #2 receiver. . . . ;)

but congrats on having a tight end and a RB as your leading receivers. . . . speaking of which, how'd it feel to be the laughingstock of the world when you guys passed on crabtree for troy willi. . . uhh, i mean heyward-bey? i bet that was cool. . . .

and i won't bother to talk about jamarcus-- i can't tell you anything you don't already know on that one. . . .

:D

let's talk about running backs though. . . if yours are better than our's, how is it that we averaged 4.8 YPC compared to 4.3 for the fade, and scored 15 rushing TDs to your 9? and that was with SEVEN RBs on IR by the end of the year! :lol: we finished the year with a starter that was selling cell phones at the mall two weeks before, and still significantly outperformed your stable of scrubs. . . . but yea, i can see how your backs are suddenly better since we added the best back in the draft-- quick thinking on your part. . .

that's about as bright as talking shit when you haven't won more than five games in the past six years, have little to no hope of winning more than that this season, and are generally regarded along with the lions as the league's modern symbol of futility. . . . yea, well done. . .

:golfclap:

you can keep putting "owned" at the end of every one of your posts if you really think it fools anyone, but we all know who it's referring to. . . .

:salute:

Benetto
05-03-2009, 06:31 PM
"We must be the stupidest team in America".

There must be a reason you're "LOL".....

dogfish
05-03-2009, 06:35 PM
"We must be the stupidest team in America".

There must be a reason you're "LOL".....

i guess it's better to laugh than cry. . .

OaklandRaider
05-03-2009, 06:39 PM
Here's some more shit to laugh at...

20 wins in the last 5 years...with 4 different HC's..

Wanna laugh at something else, Bubba boy?

Broncos = 1 playoff win since John Elway. LMAOOOOOOO!!! What the hell is that?

Dont even talk, Donkey fan. You are defeated. It's over. It's a wrap.

LOL I seriously admire Donkey fans. You guys are sticking by your scrub of a team EVEN though you are going through the WORST OFFSEASON in your pathetic little franchise' history.

Get some tissue for your tears. It's going to be a looooooooong offseason in that crap city you call home.

The denver broncos.... :lol: What a joke.

Owned.

slim
05-03-2009, 06:39 PM
I am eating chips and salsa.

Owned

Dreadnought
05-03-2009, 06:46 PM
Wow. Now nobody on this board is as down on Kyle Orton as I am, but as Long as JaMarcus Russell wears silver and black we won't have the worst QB in the AFC West. Zach Miller > Scheff? At what? Not professional football. The sad thing is that he is the receiving highlight for the faid, because seriously - the Raiders WR corps? Name me one worse, anywhere in the NFL.

I am pretty negative and pessimistic regarding '09 for Denver. That's a matter of record here. That means we likely finish 3rd in the West IMO, because KC will be somewhat improved. The Faid? Basement, as per usual.

OaklandRaider
05-03-2009, 06:48 PM
wow, your WHOLE team is better than ours-- what an insightful and objective analysis. . . .

:lol: :lol:

i especially liked the part where you claim that your receiver corps (if they even deserve to be dignified with that title) is equal to ours-- i guess you kinda missed the part where eddie royal had more catches, more yards, and almost as many TDs as everyone you listed for the fade. . . oh, and he was our #2 receiver. . . . ;)

Can you read, bruh? I said WITHOUT brandon Marshall, since that fool will be suspended the Raiders and Donks wr core is pretty much equal.

LOL, if Brandon Marshall wasn't such a damn thug then maybe I'd change my ranking. But for now, it stays.

Deal with it, Donk.

but congrats on having a tight end and a RB as your leading receivers. . . . speaking of which, how'd it feel to be the laughingstock of the world when you guys passed on crabtree for troy willi. . . uhh, i mean heyward-bey? i bet that was cool. . . .

ROFL! Oh the irony. Go look at the Bears stats from 08? Who was their leading receivers? Matt Forte and Greg Olsen. Who was their QB? Kyle Orton. Guess who is your QB now? LOL, yep it's that scrub Kyle Orton.

So if I were you, not only would I be a loser but I would also be owned. By OaklandRaider...

let's talk about running backs though. . . if yours are better than our's, how is it that we averaged 4.8 YPC compared to 4.3 for the fade, and scored 15 rushing TDs to your 9? and that was with SEVEN RBs on IR by the end of the year! :lol: we finished the year with a starter that was selling cell phones at the mall two weeks before, and still significantly outperformed your stable of scrubs. . . . but yea, i can see how your backs are suddenly better since we added the best back in the draft-- quick thinking on your part. . .

ROFL! So just because you guys had a higher YPC average that means you are the better running team? LMAO, um no. The Raiders rushing attack will be the best in the league next year, mark it down Donk.

Michael Bush? Darren McFadden? Justin Fargas? Lorenzo Neal? Game over.

:lol: Knowshon Moreno, lmao dont make me laugh. He got carried throughout his college career by Matt Stafford. Now his QB will be Kyle "Neckbeard" Orton. ROFL!

that's about as bright as talking shit when you haven't won more than five games in the past six years, have little to no hope of winning more than that this season, and are generally regarded along with the lions as the league's modern symbol of futility. . . . yea, well done. . .

LOL, coming from a Donk fan who's team hasn't done a damn thing since your HOF QB retired 10 years ago.

I can talk smack to Denver fans all I want. We own you. I have the stats to back it up, if you want to see.

Just deal with it.

you can keep putting "owned" at the end of every one of your posts if you really think it fools anyone, but we all know who it's referring to. . . .

Owned.

BroncoJoe
05-03-2009, 06:51 PM
LOL. Since 2002:

2009: ?-??

Raider fan talking smack. Classic.

slim
05-03-2009, 06:52 PM
I am opening my 4th beer.

Owned.

Dreadnought
05-03-2009, 06:53 PM
LOL. Since 2002:

2009: ?-??

Raider fan talking smack. Classic.

I think a 4-12 record for the Faid next year is attainable if they catch a couple of breaks here and there Joe.

slim
05-03-2009, 06:54 PM
I think a 4-12 record for the Faid next year is attainable if they catch a couple of breaks here and there Joe.

You give them way too much credit.

2-14 sounds about right.

OaklandRaider
05-03-2009, 06:55 PM
Wow. Now nobody on this board is as down on Kyle Orton as I am, but as Long as JaMarcus Russell wears silver and black we won't have the worst QB in the AFC West. Zach Miller > Scheff? At what? Not professional football. The sad thing is that he is the receiving highlight for the faid, because seriously - the Raiders WR corps? Name me one worse, anywhere in the NFL.

The same Jamarcus Russell that has Owned the Denver Broncos? LOL, his best stats are against your scrub of a team. I wouldnt talk.

Zach Miller > Tony "I was about to be traded on draft day for a 7th" Sheffler. LOL, even your Wizard of Oz looking coach knew Sheffler sucked. That's why he drafted a TE in the second.

Go look at the stats. They help when you try to make arguments.

Try harder next time, Mkay?

I am pretty negative and pessimistic regarding '09 for Denver. That's a matter of record here. That means we likely finish 3rd in the West IMO, because KC will be somewhat improved. The Faid? Basement, as per usual.

The Donks? 1-15 next year. LOL even your own owner just came out and basically said that Denver will suck next year.

You owner juist OWNED you.

And so did I....

Owned.

OaklandRaider
05-03-2009, 06:56 PM
I am opening my 4th beer.

Owned.

Your location says you live in Alaska.

Owned.

Dreadnought
05-03-2009, 06:56 PM
You give them way too much credit.

2-14 sounds about right.

I said they needed some breaks. They could go 2-14 easily enough though, you're right.

slim
05-03-2009, 06:57 PM
The same Jamarcus Russell that has Owned the Denver Broncos? LOL, his best stats are against your scrub of a team. I wouldnt talk.

Zach Miller > Tony "I was about to be traded on draft day for a 7th" Sheffler. LOL, even your Wizard of Oz looking coach knew Sheffler sucked. That's why he drafted a TE in the second.

Go look at the stats. They help when you try to make arguments.

Try harder next time, Mkay?

The Donks? 1-15 next year. LOL even your own owner just came out and basically said that Denver will suck next year.

You owner juist OWNED you.

And so did I....

Owned.

Typing "owned" at the end of every post doesn't make your weak ass arguments any better. You do realize that, right?

Owned.

BroncoJoe
05-03-2009, 06:58 PM
History might be on the RaiTurds side, but over the last five years, we've owned the Raiders.

Eight of the last ten games have been won by the Broncos. Enjoy your glorious past, because you have NO future.

Owned.

Dreadnought
05-03-2009, 07:02 PM
Typing "owned" at the end of every post doesn't make your weak ass arguments any better. You do realize that, right?

Owned.

He is psyched, Slim. Don't fault him for that. He will soon dust off his silver and black bondage gear in anticipation of this new season. It will be much the same as the last few of course, and Krazy Al will fire Tom Cable at some point before 2010 arrives, but for now he seems to be prancing and skipping about in joy and rapture.

Lets not spoil it for him. Off season is all a Raider fan has anymore.

dogfish
05-03-2009, 07:09 PM
Can you read, bruh?

I said WITHOUT brandon Marshall, since that fool will be suspended the Raiders and Donks wr core is pretty much equal.

i can, but clearly you can't. . . . because i also said without marshall-- i said that eddie royal by himself is better and more productive than your entire receiving corps. . .

ROFL! Oh the irony. Go look at the Bears stats from 08? Who was their leading receivers? Matt Forte and Greg Olsen. Who was their QB? Kyle Orton. Guess who is your QB now? LOL, yep it's that scrub Kyle Orton.

in case you hadn't noticed, he'll have a few better receivers to throw to this year. . . . ;)

of course, he'd be better than that fat tool russell even if he had the CU buffs receiving corps. . .

So if I were you, not only would I be a loser but I would also be owned. By OaklandRaider...

you would be a loser no matter who you were-- it's just your lot in life. . . . :D

ROFL! So just because you guys had a higher YPC average that means you are the better running team? LMAO, um no. The Raiders rushing attack will be the best in the league next year, mark it down Donk.

well, you kinda conveniently skipped the part where we also had more TDs-- so yea, more yards per carry + more TDs does equal better. . . at least in the minds of people that didn't fall on their heads getting off the short bus-- sorry about your luck. . .

with idiotic predictions like that last one, no wonder you're ROFL. . .

Michael Bush? Darren McFadden? Justin Fargas? Lorenzo Neal? Game over.

yea, for you. . . . :lol:

I can talk smack to Denver fans all I want.

okay, go ahead and start whenever you're ready. . . .

LOL ZOMG OWNED!!!111!!!111

:coffee:

dogfish
05-03-2009, 07:10 PM
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/3602/ownedhelp.jpg (http://img12.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ownedhelp.jpg)

OaklandRaider
05-03-2009, 08:44 PM
Dogfish, stop posting pics of you trying to pleasure yourself.

Thanks.

SR
05-03-2009, 09:05 PM
I have a muscle spasm in my left quad.

Owned.

dogfish
05-03-2009, 09:13 PM

Thanks.

zinger! now that's what i call a blistering comeback. . . .

fellas, we better not mess with this guy any more-- he might break out the dreaded "i know what you are, but what am i?" and put us all to shame. . .

seriously, watching you try to talk smack is like watching a dog try to eat peanutbutter-- i'm caught somewhere between amusement and sympathy. . . .

:hahaha:

Dreadnought
05-03-2009, 09:38 PM
seriously, watching you try to talk smack is like watching a dog try to eat peanutbutter-- i'm caught somewhere between amusement and sympathy. . . .

I taught my daughter that one recently - dogs+peanut butter = cheap laughs every time. As are this guy's claims of pwnage or whatever the blazes he is talking about.

Thnikkaman
05-03-2009, 09:52 PM

Thanks.

Mods, please change this clown's name to "ChoaklandFader"

When Al Davis dies, you will have a respectable football game again. Until then, why don't you take the bridge over to San Fran and find a nice little spot on the Rainbow Road to out yourself.

Dreadnought
05-03-2009, 09:57 PM
Mods, please change this clown's name to "ChoaklandFader"

When Al Davis dies, you will have a respectable football game again. Until then, why don't you take the bridge over to San Fran and find a nice little spot on the Rainbow Road to out yourself.

Thnik - why would we change his name for him? He did this all by his lonesome. Can you think of a more embarrassing screen-name than what he chose for himself? I can't.

BroncoNut
05-03-2009, 09:59 PM

ROFL, enjoy the cellar!

what is it like in the cellar?

SR
05-03-2009, 10:06 PM
My cat eating salsa is funnier than a dog eating peanut butter, for the record.

OWNED.

Thnikkaman
05-03-2009, 10:13 PM
My cat eating salsa is funnier than a dog eating peanut butter, for the record.

OWNED.

I need video.

frauschieze
05-03-2009, 10:18 PM
zinger! now that's what i call a blistering comeback. . . .

fellas, we better not mess with this guy any more-- he might break out the dreaded "i know what you are, but what am i?" and put us all to shame. . .

:hahaha:

I am expecting the "I am rubber, you're glue" argument myself. But whichever it is, it's right in line with his mental capacity for arguing football and smack talk.

I hope he stays around forever. He makes me giggle.

Lonestar
05-03-2009, 10:27 PM
Wanna laugh at something else, Bubba boy?

Broncos = 1 playoff win since John Elway. LMAOOOOOOO!!! What the hell is that?

Dont even talk, Donkey fan. You are defeated. It's over. It's a wrap.

LOL I seriously admire Donkey fans. You guys are sticking by your scrub of a team EVEN though you are going through the WORST OFFSEASON in your pathetic little franchise' history.

Get some tissue for your tears. It's going to be a looooooooong offseason in that crap city you call home.

The denver broncos.... :lol: What a joke.

Owned.

I have been to oakland and If I were you I would not mention crap city to anyone else.. I have been to the area your stadium is in and that is somewhat worse that oakland..

Do not be proud of it and call Denver a crap city..

the folks in San Francisco say Oakland is where they flush their toilets to ..

SR
05-03-2009, 11:12 PM
I need video.

I'll try to get you some. I've got this new Pace pico de gallo stuff that's pretty good, but he doesn't like it. He likes the spicy shit, but the faces he makes after and the constant licking of his lips along with the rubbing his face in the ground and scratching his face with his back paws is hilarious. Please don't call the equivalent of CPS for aminals on me.

OWNED.

Timmy!
05-03-2009, 11:26 PM
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb304/timmy80906/raiderfans-1.jpg

oh ya.

Owned. :heh:

SR
05-04-2009, 12:30 AM
LOL!

Owned.

OaklandRaider
05-10-2009, 08:48 AM
If I was a Donk fan, I would cry.

Your YESMAN owner just hired a delusional Tobey McGuire looking coach to take over your franchise. I have never seen anything like it in my tremendous life. Screw up, after screw up from McLoser. Worst coach of all time.

LOL, he traded away the best thing that has happened to your pathetic team since John Elway.

Denver fans, tell the truth. You kick cats everytime you think about what's being done to your team.

Kyle Orton? ROFL! Have fun seeing noodle arm under throw Eddie Royal :lol:

C'mon Denver fans, be real for once. Do you cry yourself to sleep?

BroncoJoe
05-10-2009, 08:51 AM
5-11, 4-12, 2-14, 4-12, 5-11, 4-12.

Who's crying? That's an impressive six year run.

Dreadnought
05-10-2009, 08:56 AM

Many Raiders fans no doubt cry watching them flub draft after draft. Or contemplating years stretching out as far as the eye can see of futility and humiliation. Or when the parole board denies them an early release yet again. So many reasons for them to be miserable.

SR
05-10-2009, 10:47 AM
Really? We're doing this again?

BroncoJoe
05-10-2009, 10:55 AM
Really? We're doing this again?

He certainly didn't stick around too long...

LOL

Slick
05-10-2009, 10:58 AM

Your YESMAN owner just hired a delusional Tobey McGuire looking coach to take over your franchise. I have never seen anything like it in my tremendous life. Screw up, after screw up from McLoser. Worst coach of all time.

LOL, he traded away the best thing that has happened to your pathetic team since John Elway.

Denver fans, tell the truth. You kick cats everytime you think about what's being done to your team.

Funny you bring up an owner hiring a Tobey McGuire looking head coach.

That was probably Methuselah's best hire ever...Jon Gruden?!? Then, after your team is playing it's best football in almost 2 decades, you let him get away for some draft picks that haven't even improved your team in the slightest.

I like the fact that you came by to talk shit. It's amusing. Our coach has yet to even take the field and you're judging him as a failure. I'd expect nothing less from a fader fan.

Northman
05-10-2009, 10:58 AM

Uh oh, i think i just heard a raiderturd get flushed.

WARHORSE
05-10-2009, 12:30 PM

Delusion had its beginnings in Al Davis' armchair. As soon as you came in here we all started LAUGHING at once.

A Ratturd talkin smack.

Thats like a pile of hot dog crap telling the grass around it that it stinks.

La-hooooo.........................za-herrrrrrrrrrrr.

MasterShake
05-10-2009, 01:02 PM
Sometimes I cry with laughter thinking about the Raiders and their pathetic franchise. But unlike a Raider fan, my tears stream down my face onto my pillow instead of onto the floor of the prison cell as my "roommate" Bubba once again has his way with me.

gnomeflinger
05-10-2009, 01:36 PM
:rofl: Good job, guys. :2thumbs:

BroncoBJ
05-10-2009, 02:51 PM

:lol: ... I wonder where he went.
I think this post just ended the thread.

Gotta love Raider fans. :lol:
They are the most idiotic things I've ever seen.

lol, raiders.

OrangeHoof
05-10-2009, 03:02 PM
At least sweep a season series from us before talking to us about how bad we are. Surely after all those high draft choices (that means taken early in the first round, not high as in how Fatakowski feels after he's seen his dealer), the Raiders ought to be a better team than the Broncos by now. Somehow, that hasn't worked out.

Magnificent Seven
05-10-2009, 03:22 PM
Raiders are still dumb after they didn't draft Crabtree. Huge mistake!

Midnight Blue
05-10-2009, 03:38 PM
19 posts... is even one of them worth reading? :confused:

At any rate, I'll save my tears for grieving when Al Davis dies or gives up control of the franchise.

Dreadnought
05-10-2009, 04:03 PM
At least sweep a season series from us before talking to us about how bad we are. Surely after all those high draft choices (that means taken early in the first round, not high as in how Fatakowski feels after he's seen his dealer), the Raiders ought to be a better team than the Broncos by now. Somehow, that hasn't worked out.

When you regularly Pick duds like Robert Gallery and JaMarcus Russell it means it doesn't matter where you draft. At the rate they are going you could give them an extra first every year and it wouldn't help.

Den21vsBal19
05-10-2009, 06:47 PM
Yes, I cry at night............................every night

Tears of laughter when I think of the Faiders :rofl:

Devilspawn
05-10-2009, 10:08 PM
Our coach has yet to even take the field and you're judging him as a failure. I'd expect nothing less from a fader fan.
And Broncos fans are welcoming him with open arms?

Devilspawn
05-10-2009, 10:09 PM

http://perez-rogers.org/images/Oakland_Raiders/Oakland_Raiders_Super_Bowl_XI_Trophy_Al_Davis.jpg

Shit! Wrong fanbase.

31-10.

Ah, there we go. The Broncos should NEVER have let this happen vs. the team with that 6 year run. A Raider fan should never have the last laugh at any point in any season during this run. But he does.

BroncoJoe
05-10-2009, 10:13 PM
41-14.

We're even.

frauschieze
05-10-2009, 10:28 PM
Devilspawn.......that girl is SMOKIN'.

:drool:

Damn.

Okay....back to our regularly scheduled smack fest.

Slick
05-10-2009, 10:30 PM
And Broncos fans are welcoming him with open arms?

Irrelevant...and I was real close to putting a Devilspawn disclaimer when I generalized fader fans.

Devilspawn
05-10-2009, 10:37 PM
Irrelevant...and I was real close to putting a Devilspawn disclaimer when I generalized fader fans.
lol, I know the deal. I just have to be a rival, you know.

But the subject on McDaniels shouldn't be irrelevant. But then again, even though he hasn't stepped onto the field, he has made moves that justify the lack of open arms, no?

Devilspawn
05-10-2009, 10:38 PM
41-14.

We're even.
That's not the last laugh. I choose my words wisely.

OaklandRaider
05-11-2009, 05:09 AM
Denver Fans, it's okay to cry.

I mean, you've been through a lot these past four months. It's understandable.

Just know this. Every single football fan has been laughing their butts off at your sorry ass franchise. LOL, Jay Cutler was the lucky one. He KNEW what an idiot McDaniels was and forced his way out of that pathetic city Dungver.

He did not want to play for your team. He didn't care about the fans feelings, he did what was best for him. He didn't want to go down with the ship.

The sinking ship is the Denver Broncos. LMAO, I mean seriously, what a ******* fail. Kyle Orton? LOL, meet Mr. Asomugha.

Your franchise is pathetic. And frankly, as a Raider fan, I'm ashamed to even be in the same division with such a failure of a franchise.

It's gonna be fun watching the Raiders do what they do and beat the shit out of the broncos. But at the same time, it'll be sad because your team had so much potential....

For every touchdown McFadden scores on your Pop Warner team, I will laugh my ass off knowing that a tear was just shedded by a Donkey fan.

Enjoy the cellar. Say hi to ya mothers while ya down there!

Owned.

NightTrainLayne
05-11-2009, 09:38 AM
Ah, there we go. The Broncos should NEVER have let this happen vs. the team with that 6 year run. A Raider fan should never have the last laugh at any point in any season during this run. But he does.

That's not the last laugh. I choose my words wisely.

You chose your words carefully. .. .I'll remember them. I predict that the last laugh will soon be McDaniels'. What are you guys going to do if we put a beat-down on you with Kyle Orton and McDaniels coaching him? At some point you become so despondent that crying doesn't even occur to you.

LRtagger
05-11-2009, 09:48 AM
Just know this. Every single football fan has been laughing their butts off at your sorry ass franchise.

And at the same time, they are still all picking Denver to finish ahead of Oakland in the west. :lol:

Devilspawn
05-11-2009, 10:09 AM
You chose your words carefully. .. .I'll remember them. I predict that the last laugh will soon be McDaniels'. What are you guys going to do if we put a beat-down on you with Kyle Orton and McDaniels coaching him? At some point you become so despondent that crying doesn't even occur to you.
lol, Kyle Orton, a QB that was led by a defense (which Denver doesn't have) will be led by a kid coming from a coaching tree that drops rotten apples.

We all saw how this forum got after the home team got reamed and slaughtered the last time we met. The salty tears nearly destroyed my kidneys. Snot bubbles bigger than air balloons.

McDaniels is in way over his head. Raider Week has lost it's fervor now. Somebody better learn the kid quick about Raider Week before McDanny loses the 12.2% of supporters he has now.

NightTrainLayne
05-11-2009, 10:44 AM
lol, Kyle Orton, a QB that was led by a defense (which Denver doesn't have) will be led by a kid coming from a coaching tree that drops rotten apples.

We all saw how this forum got after the home team got reamed and slaughtered the last time we met. The salty tears nearly destroyed my kidneys. Snot bubbles bigger than air balloons.

McDaniels is in way over his head. Raider Week has lost it's fervor now. Somebody better learn the kid quick about Raider Week before McDanny loses the 12.2% of supporters he has now.

I seem to remember you sporting a sig for a large portion of last season because you were totally wrong about the matchup to open the season last year.

:laugh:

I didn't cry when you all beat us. .. I was actually glad that it would assuredly mean Bob Slowik would be gone. .. didn't think all the others would be gone too, but we'll be a better TEAM for it. Get your yucks in now, because last time we hired a coach we took your reject and won two superbowls with him. Seems like a common problem with you guys, fire the good coaches who go on to win Super Bowls shortly thereafter.

:notworriedaboutRaider'scriticismofcoachinghiresEV ER!:

Devilspawn
05-11-2009, 11:01 AM
I seem to remember you sporting a sig for a large portion of last season because you were totally wrong about the matchup to open the season last year.

Indeed. And the rematch got me my groove back much earlier than planned. I took advantage of the poor souls.

I didn't cry when you all beat us. .. I was actually glad that it would assuredly mean Bob Slowik would be gone. .. didn't think all the others would be gone too, but we'll be a better TEAM for it.

Get your yucks in now, because last time we hired a coach we took your reject and won two superbowls with him. Seems like a common problem with you guys, fire the good coaches who go on to win Super Bowls shortly thereafter.

:notworriedaboutRaider'scriticismofcoachinghiresEV ER!:

- McDaniels never worked for Al Davis.
- McDaniels does not have Elway.
- McDaniels has Kyle Orton.
- McDaniels team has no defense
- Gruden won for Tampa, not Denver.
- If relying on history of hiring coaches is success, Shanahan should've been fired in 2002.
- Oakland/Los Angeles/Oakland >>>>>>>>>> Denver without Shanahan, something like 49-20. :lol:

:whatintheworldareyousmokin:

OB
05-11-2009, 11:20 AM
Sounds to me like DS wants another sig bet :eyebrows:

NightTrainLayne
05-11-2009, 12:01 PM

I think I'll take him up if so. Just want to see training camp and a pre-season game or two before deciding how much to put on the line .. . :beer:

NightTrainLayne
05-11-2009, 12:03 PM
Indeed. And the rematch got me my groove back much earlier than planned. I took advantage of the poor souls.

- McDaniels never worked for Al Davis.
- McDaniels does not have Elway.
- McDaniels has Kyle Orton.
- McDaniels team has no defense
- Gruden won for Tampa, not Denver.
- If relying on history of hiring coaches is success, Shanahan should've been fired in 2002.
- Oakland/Los Angeles/Oakland >>>>>>>>>> Denver without Shanahan, something like 49-20. :lol:

:whatintheworldareyousmokin:

Raiders have proved very well over the past 10-15 years that they don't have a clue about hiring coaches and/or running a draft.

IE, Raiders' talking about poor coaching hires and player acquisition/team building is akin to W criticizing someone for grammar/pronunciation.

Devilspawn
05-11-2009, 12:06 PM

I think I'll take him up if so. Just want to see training camp and a pre-season game or two before deciding how much to put on the line .. . :beer:
We'll have to set an equal ground of some kind because I'm guessing I'll be the only Raider rep again.

Something like, I'll put my username, sig and avy on the line vs. everyone's avy and sig.

I'll be ready to make the bet after the preseason.

OB
05-11-2009, 12:07 PM
We'll have to set an equal ground of some kind because I'm guessing I'll be the only Raider rep again.

Something like, I'll put my username, sig and avy on the line vs. everyone's avy and sig.

I'll be ready to make the bet after the preseason.

Sounds good

And yes you are the only raider fan in the world with class and honor

(but i think most of that comes from being a yankee fan ;) )

NightTrainLayne
05-11-2009, 12:09 PM
Sounds good

Meh. . .I'm sure that there are some other reputable Raider fans in the world with class and honor. . .they just have been staying quiet for the last several years. :D

Dreadnought
05-11-2009, 12:15 PM
Sounds good

DS has already proved his integrity. He is a man of his word. The other Raider trolls? I've not seen much, frankly. Not much game, but good for at least some comic relief. OTOH, the theory behind Jar-Jar Binks was supposed to be comic relief too, and he was merely annoying.

Devilspawn
05-11-2009, 12:17 PM
Sounds good

One "I Love A-Rod!" sig coming up. :elefant: :D

Meh. . .I'm sure that there are some other reputable Raider fans in the world with class and honor. . .they just have been staying quiet for the last several years. :D
They're all over. Just I, like Ralph Kramden, have a BIG MOUTH!

Mr. Davis gives us little wiggle room to work with.

OB
05-11-2009, 12:19 PM
One "I Love A-Rod!" sig coming up. :elefant: :D

They're all over. Just I, like Ralph Kramden, have a BIG MOUTH!

Mr. Davis gives us little wiggle room to work with.

You SOB!!!!!!!!!!!

I was thinking that you were gonna throw him in my face if i posted that :tsk::tsk:

No comment :eviltongue:

BroncoNut
05-11-2009, 12:23 PM
I do cry. Sometimes it is at night when I realize just how alone I really am in this world.

just kidding folks

NightTrainLayne
05-11-2009, 12:29 PM
I do cry. Sometimes it is at night when I realize just how alone I really am in this world.

just kidding folks

You cry in the middle of the day too?

OaklandRaider
05-11-2009, 02:08 PM
What if Josh McDaniels was really a Patriot spy?

What if he was sent on a mission from Bill Bellicheck to destroy the Broncos from the inside?

That would explain all of the DISGUSTING moves he's made.

LOL, you Donkey fans WISH that were true. You WISH McPoop was a spy.

But it's not true, Donks. It's real. Ur team is really being ran by a kid.

LMAO!

Oh how the tables have turned.

OaklandRaider
05-11-2009, 02:09 PM
NightTrainLayne

You are a horrible Bronco fan.

I just wanted to let you know that.

OB
05-11-2009, 02:15 PM

What if he was sent on a mission from Bill Bellicheck to destroy the Broncos from the inside?

LMAO!

Just want to quote this for the crow eating that will commence once the season starts

When will you raider fans ever learn :tsk::tsk:

EMB6903
05-11-2009, 02:35 PM
Raiders fans are always so mouthy during the off season, By far the dumbest fans who think they are contenders every off season..... Its the best time of the year for them, As soon as the season starts and reality hits this scrub will be nowhere to be found.

Darius Heyward-Bey over Michael Crabtree, Jeremy Maclin, and Percy Harvin... HAHAHAHAHA.... I hope Al lives forever

JKcatch724
05-11-2009, 02:46 PM

LMAO!

Let us know whenever that ghetto shithole of a city produces a football team worth anything slightly resembling respectability. Then talk your weak ass smack. Until then, have fun selling meth and dodging bullets by whatever the hell they're calling Oakland Coliseum now.

T.K.O.
05-11-2009, 02:48 PM
kyle orton has won more games than the last 3 raider qb's combined maybe 4 !
now who,s the laughing stock of the nfl again?

T.K.O.
05-11-2009, 02:50 PM
Sounds good

obviously comes from spending so much time with bronco fans...the CLASS of fandom !:salute:

NightTrainLayne
05-11-2009, 03:03 PM
NightTrainLayne

I know you are, but what am I?

:neener:

Devilspawn
05-11-2009, 09:36 PM
kyle orton has won more games than the last 3 raider qb's combined maybe 4 !
now who,s the laughing stock of the nfl again?
The one who thinks he did this as a Bronco.

BroncoJoe
05-11-2009, 10:25 PM
Raiturd fans talking smack. I'm still trying to wrap my head around this one.

I can't stop laughing!

Timmy!
05-12-2009, 04:52 AM
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa152/SaWebs/cocainehellweb.jpg

Hawgdriver
05-12-2009, 02:57 PM
How can anyone take this rivalry seriously right now? The Raiders are just fleas on a Bronco sack. Yeah, they can bite and it's annoying, but as soon as we get up to speed they fall off and they are back to buzzing around a pile of droppings.

"Hey, look! I found these receivers in the middle of that horse's dung heap! Happy day! Ooo, is that Gerrard Warren buried in the muck?"

"Hey guys, this pile is stinkier! Let's play over here!"

T.K.O.
05-12-2009, 03:18 PM
The one who thinks he did this as a Bronco.

my post was a rebuttle to a raider fan laughing at how bad we will be NOW that we have orton.
i am aware that orton hasnt played a game for the broncos .the point was that making fun of a qb that has outplayed several raider qb's combined is a comical attemt at smack.
kinda like the raiders attempt to compete with the rest of the league for the last several years;)

gnomeflinger
05-12-2009, 03:33 PM
Any tears shed from me are those of pity for those who live in Oakland.

Slick
05-12-2009, 04:51 PM
lol, I know the deal. I just have to be a rival, you know.

But the subject on McDaniels shouldn't be irrelevant. But then again, even though he hasn't stepped onto the field, he has made moves that justify the lack of open arms, no?

The only one I question is the Alphonso Smith trade/pick, but I'm trying to reserve judgment until we see if the kid pans out.

BroncoNut
05-12-2009, 04:54 PM
No. but then again, I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night.

Slick
05-12-2009, 04:58 PM
NightTrainLayne

NTL may be horribly unfunny, but he is not a horrible fan.

I heard Ralph's is having an early sale on Halloween costumes. Run along troll. You'd be better served to let Devilspawn do the talking for you.

OaklandRaider
05-12-2009, 07:54 PM
The Denver THUGgets lose to the Lakers in the conference finals.

Once the Thugs lose, the whole entire city of Dungver will switch their attention back to Football. I expect riots. Your city will realize what a freaking FAIL job McDaniels has done since being hired.

LMAO! The funny part is, most people in Denver still don't know they traded Jay Cutler yet!

I can only imagine....

Once the Thuggets lose, you log onto Broncos.com and look at the roster. And see that Cutler is gone, Kyle Orton is there. LMAO!!

Dungver fans, you better hope those Thugs don't lose anytime soon. Your pathetic city all better hope.

Owned.

Foochacho
05-12-2009, 07:56 PM
Owned.

Are you retarded? Serious question.

MOtorboat
05-12-2009, 07:56 PM
When you have to end your post with "owned," just to make it feel like you "owned" someone, then you probably didn't "own" them.

FYI.

OaklandRaider
05-12-2009, 08:03 PM
When you have to end your post with "owned," just to make it feel like you "owned" someone, then you probably didn't "own" them.

FYI.

When you are a Bronco fan, you probably shouldn't be in the smack section.

FYI

Owned.

Slick
05-12-2009, 08:04 PM
You got owned Mo. :rolleyes:

MOtorboat
05-12-2009, 08:09 PM

FYI

Owned.

:pound:

lol

T.K.O.
05-12-2009, 08:19 PM

FYI

Owned.

so, which is it? are you from chokeland or L.A ?
if your from oaktown why arent you a warriors fan,if your from la,
...uhhh your city sucks so bad the raiders wouldnt even stay !:D

T.K.O.
05-12-2009, 08:30 PM
I can only imagine....

the raiders winning more than 5 games in one season !that would be soooooooo awesome.fer sher that would be sweeeeeeet!

Owned.

keep yer chin up there buckaroo ,the raiders are gonna win 12 games........
in the next 4 years !

T.K.O.
05-12-2009, 08:44 PM
its gonna be funny when.......

1)the raiders recievers are all bronco rejects....javon walker ,sammy parker.....next?

2)darrius heyward-bey outruns every pass jamarshmellow russell throws his way

3)the raiders actually become a team people give a shiz about again

MasterShake
05-12-2009, 08:53 PM

Once the Thugs lose, the whole entire city of Dungver will switch their attention back to Football. I expect riots. Your city will realize what a freaking FAIL job McDaniels has done since being hired.

LMAO! The funny part is, most people in Denver still don't know they traded Jay Cutler yet!

I can only imagine....

Once the Thuggets lose, you log onto Broncos.com and look at the roster. And see that Cutler is gone, Kyle Orton is there. LMAO!!

Dungver fans, you better hope those Thugs don't lose anytime soon. Your pathetic city all better hope.

Owned.

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/Kenobi1_bucket/peewee.png

SR
05-12-2009, 09:08 PM
so, which is it? are you from chokeland or L.A ?
if your from oaktown why arent you a warriors fan,if your from la,
...uhhh your city sucks so bad the raiders wouldnt even stay !:D

It's not "Gangsta" to be a Warriors fan.

honz
05-12-2009, 09:13 PM
Owned.

Yep. That pretty much describes what you just did to yourself.

UnderArmour
05-12-2009, 10:01 PM

FYI

Owned.

Then what the hell is a Raider fan doing in the smack section? We could have traded away Champ Bailey, Jay Cutler, Ryan Clady, Eddie Royal, Brandon Marshall, and DJ Williams for a 7th round pick and we'd still finish better than you.

:tsk:WN:elefant::defense:

chazoe60
05-12-2009, 10:02 PM
If the world had hemorrhoids, Oakland is where the Preperation H would be applied.

OaklandRaider
05-12-2009, 10:08 PM
LMFAO!!!

Donk Fans are so fricken sensative about their toilet paper city and their teams.

The Broncos are laughable. I cant even smack talk to their fans without feeling sorry for you failures :sad:

Kepp ya chins up tho, Dungver!

MOtorboat
05-12-2009, 10:18 PM
LMFAO!!!

Donk Fans are so fricken sensative about their toilet paper city and their teams.

The Broncos are laughable. I cant even smack talk to their fans without feeling sorry for you failures :sad:

You forgot the "owned."

Honestly, this might be the weakest attempt at smack, ever...ever...

I really do mean that...EVER.

I'll let Rabbit finish you off:

As a matter of fact dawg, here's a pencil, go home, write some shit, make it suspenseful; and don't come back 'til somethin' dope hits you. **** it, you can take the mic home wit' you.

MasterShake
05-12-2009, 10:18 PM
LMFAO!!!

Point by point:

LMFAO!!
Impossible to laugh your ass off when its being handed to you by Denver every year.

Donkeys are mules, Broncos are horses. And yes, Denver is a toilet paper city because we wipe your ass out every season.

I don't even know where to start here. The grammar is deplorable. The only words I agree with are highlighted.

Once again, please get hooked on phonics. It works. And yes, we will keep our chins up. And while our chins are up the other hand will be on top of the Oakland Raiders head as they kneel down before us. I don't want to tell you what's on their chin, but its definitely not up.

MasterShake
05-12-2009, 10:19 PM
Oh, one more thing:

OWNED!

Foochacho
05-12-2009, 11:36 PM
As a matter of fact dawg, here's a pencil, go home, write some shit, make it suspenseful; and don't come back 'til somethin' dope hits you. **** it, you can take the mic home wit' you.

Your wigga is showing.

Thnikkaman
05-13-2009, 12:13 AM
LMFAO!!!

Dungver? That's pretty creative. You could have gone with the Choke High
City, Dumbver, or even Fallorado. But you went with Dungver. Man you are
too cool for me. Tell me, who sells you your crack? Do you get it directly
from Al Davis' stash?

You know, when the Chokeland Faders (you like that? Its clever like Dungver)
can eek out at least a .500 season, then talk some smack about the Broncos.

As far as the Nuggets go, well your awesome team of misfits led by Kobe
the Rapist need to get by the Rockets first. Looks like they only need one
game after tonight. So who is going to show up Friday? The team that played
\tonight or the group of girls that showed up in game 4? Oh and since
I'm sure you are wondering, the color of our jerseys is blue. Like the color of
the sky in Denver. Not brown like I'm sure you are used to. Yes, I have
been to L.A. several times, the sky is brown like the crap I find in my son's
diapers.

By the way, when are the Faders going to move back to L.A? Maybe they
should split the difference and play in a farm half way between Chokeland
and L.A. I'm sure the "Happy Cows" there will make better fans than the
"Black Hole" (Decapitated teddy bears, man where do you guys come up
with this stuff.

But hey, if you ever want to come back to reality, you can join us in the
football part of the forum. Otherwise, your smack is weak. You couldn't
pwn my 3 year old at a game of Tic-Tac-Toe.

OaklandRaider
05-13-2009, 12:36 AM
Point by point:

Impossible to laugh your ass off when its being handed to you by Denver every year.

31-10? You remember that score, boy? LOL, I'm sure you do, you just don't want to admit it. I'll tell you what, while you take the time to try to remember that score, I'll be breaking up with your sister. I'm too good for her.

Owned.

Donkeys are mules, Broncos are horses. And yes, Denver is a toilet paper city because we wipe your ass out every season.

Donkeys are mules. Broncos are horses. And you are the dumbass who is a fan of such a pathetic franchise! :lol: And you wipe our asses? LOL, what the hell dude.

Oaklandraider: Your team sucks!

Mastershake: Oh yeah? Well we wipe your ass!

----
See how pathetic that sounds, boy? Work on yo comebacks...Like seriously.

Owned.

I don't even know where to start here. The grammar is deplorable. The only words I agree with are highlighted.

You can start by coming over and picking up your sister. I put her ass out.

Owned.

Once again, please get hooked on phonics. It works. And yes, we will keep our chins up. And while our chins are up the other hand will be on top of the Oakland Raiders head as they kneel down before us. I don't want to tell you what's on their chin, but its definitely not up.

Once again, please get some help. You and your team are hooked on FAILnics.

I know how much you like to correct people's grammar and whatnot nerd, so instead of embarrassing yourself in the smack section, go and correct other Bronco fans who are predicting your team to finish the year with 3 or more wins.

Dust ya self off and try again.

Owned.

OaklandRaider
05-13-2009, 12:40 AM
Dungver? That's pretty creative. You could have gone with the Choke High
City, Dumbver, or even Fallorado. But you went with Dungver. Man you are
too cool for me. Tell me, who sells you your crack? Do you get it directly
from Al Davis' stash?

You know, when the Chokeland Faders (you like that? Its clever like Dungver)
can eek out at least a .500 season, then talk some smack about the Broncos.

As far as the Nuggets go, well your awesome team of misfits led by Kobe
the Rapist need to get by the Rockets first. Looks like they only need one
game after tonight. So who is going to show up Friday? The team that played
\tonight or the group of girls that showed up in game 4? Oh and since
I'm sure you are wondering, the color of our jerseys is blue. Like the color of
the sky in Denver. Not brown like I'm sure you are used to. Yes, I have
been to L.A. several times, the sky is brown like the crap I find in my son's
diapers.

By the way, when are the Faders going to move back to L.A? Maybe they
should split the difference and play in a farm half way between Chokeland
and L.A. I'm sure the "Happy Cows" there will make better fans than the
"Black Hole" (Decapitated teddy bears, man where do you guys come up
with this stuff.

But hey, if you ever want to come back to reality, you can join us in the
football part of the forum. Otherwise, your smack is weak. You couldn't
pwn my 3 year old at a game of Tic-Tac-Toe.

I don't live in LA, neither am I a Laker fan. So basically your entire post is full of fail.

Try again.

Owned.

dogfish
05-13-2009, 12:58 AM
back again, huh? i see you had to start a new thread since you got beat down so thoroughly in the last one. . . . don't break your ankle backpedaling. . . .

yep. . . left confused and angered by that verbal beating, you're now lashing out blindly in all directions, like a retard going after a pinata. . .

*ssssswing!*

*miss!*

durrrrrr, owned!

Midnight Blue
05-13-2009, 02:19 AM
LMFAO!!!

Too funny. The most wins your team has had in any given season since 2002 is 5. Do you know just how far back one has to look to find a 5-win season for the Broncos? 1990.

1990.... that's like 6 years later than the most recent Raider Superbowl win (Jan. 22, 1984).

Oh... nearly forgot. OWNED.

MasterShake
05-13-2009, 07:58 AM
31-10? You remember that score, boy? LOL, I'm sure you do, you just don't want to admit it. I'll tell you what, while you take the time to try to remember that score, I'll be breaking up with your sister. I'm too good for her.

Owned.

Donkeys are mules. Broncos are horses. And you are the dumbass who is a fan of such a pathetic franchise! :lol: And you wipe our asses? LOL, what the hell dude.

----

Owned.

Owned.

I know how much you like to correct people's grammar and whatnot nerd, so instead of embarrassing yourself in the smack section, go and correct other Bronco fans who are predicting your team to finish the year with 3 or more wins.

Can you do that for me, Chief? Oh come one now, it's the least you can do for me after I made your sister happy...for two days...I mean nights. She was a booty call' :D

Owned.

Wow, I can smell the smoke from your two brain cells rubbing together all the way from here. I don't even know how to respond to such weak smack, so I will spend the remainder of my time jingling keys in front of you. That seems to be the only thing you respond to.

You like these keys?! Who's a Raider fan?! Who?! Booga booga boo!

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/Kenobi1_bucket/house_keys.jpg

Thnikkaman
05-13-2009, 09:56 AM
I don't live in LA, neither am I a Laker fan. So basically your entire post is full of fail.

Try again.

Owned.

So you would say my post is like the play of the Oakland Raiders?

GEM
05-13-2009, 10:25 AM

I can only imagine....

Owned.

JeMarcus Russell. :laugh:

Heywood-Berry or W/everTH his name is...might have to call him dropsy.

Al Freakin Davis.

Go back to your hole, Raturd. You got no room to be opening your mouth. I'm surprised the warden let you on the puter. Piece of advice...don't drop the soap.

T.K.O.
05-13-2009, 10:39 AM

Owned.

----

Owned.

Owned.

Can you do that for me, Chief? Oh come one now, it's the least you can do for me after I made your sister happy...for two days...I mean nights. She was a booty call' :D

Owned.

all right thats it ! if you dont hush up and go to bed i'm gonna let your momma out from under this desk and......you know what will happen next !

dogfish
05-13-2009, 11:02 AM
geez. . . this guy's "smack" is a bigger failure than new coke. . . .

underrated29
05-13-2009, 11:11 AM
and which position does the girl in your sig play? You know she was signed by the raiders. She is so qualified.

felon- check.
guns-check.
female- check.
acts tough but still is a vag-check.

hmmm, sounds to me like she might be your tight end? Or as the raiders are concerned the "loose end".

Ravage!!!
05-13-2009, 11:30 AM

I can only imagine....

Owned.

I have seen a lot of really dumb posters.. I mean DUMB. But seriously dude, you are headed for a life of doing my laundry and cleaning my toilets. You are so dumb, that other faider fans are embarrassed that you use their team name.

Do you go to school? I bet you quit, right? Thinking you were too good for 'edumacation?'

I could go on and on about how truly moronic you are, but I don't think you have enough of an attention span or intelligence to absorb whats being typed out to you. So I'll lower down the Intelligence Quotient, and 'speak' in a language you appear to be more accustomed to.

You're so dumb you think socialism means partying!
You're so dumb you think manual labor is a Mexican!
You're so dumb you think Johnny Cash is a pay toilet!
You're so dumb it takes you an hour and a half to watch "60 Minutes"!
You so stupid you probably think Taco Bell is where you pay your telephone bill.
You so dumb you got blond roots in your eyeballs.
Your so stupid, that you got fired from the M & M factory for throwing away all the W's.
Your so stupid, that you went to a Clippers game to get a hair cut.
Your so stupid, that you went to a Whalers game to see Shamu.
Your so stupid, it takes you an hour to cook minute rice.

'Scuse me, I can't seem to find my dick. Mind if I look in your mother's mouth?
Is that an accent, or is your mouth just full of sperm?
The difference between your mama and a rooster? The rooster says ****-a-doodle doo, your mama says any-****'ll do.
I would have been your dad, but the guy in front of me had exact change.

underrated29
05-13-2009, 11:54 AM
OMGOSH

who is this kid?

This is hilarious.

raiderboy, i have a riddle for you.

Whats better than winning first place in the special olympics?
- Not being retarded.

You however, dont even make the cut for the special olympics. So keep bringing up sisters, and toilet paper and the other crap, because you son, are a freaking moron. And its really funny watching you flail around stupidly like a goldfish on the floor.

Enjoy your stay!

Dortoh
05-13-2009, 12:10 PM
http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/fail-owned-dartboard-fail.jpg

Dreadnought
05-13-2009, 02:03 PM
This guy is incredible, and a real Treasure for us. The Mane has Bob's-Your-Information-Minister. Uninformed. Annoying. Not too bright at all.

On the Old Freak we had guys like Obi-Groo and RockyRaider. Uninformed. Annoying. Not too bright at all.

We have not ever really had a total blockhead troll to call our very own on this forum. Oh, we have a few knowlegable fans from other teams - we even go back and forth with them a few times, you know, good natured rivalry and all. Some are even really likable in their own right and end up being adopted by us. But we have always lacked a true semi-vertibrate mouth breathing dunce of our own to come in here and try to lay down their very own remedial ed. version of smack. I think we have finally found one. Its a happy day! :elefant:

dogfish
05-13-2009, 02:09 PM
you're right, dread-- every forum needs a punching bag. . . . this guys seems uniquely suited to that role. . . .

Dreadnought
05-13-2009, 02:29 PM
NTL may be horribly unfunny, but he is not a horrible fan.

I heard Ralph's is having an early sale on Halloween costumes. Run along troll. You'd be better served to let Devilspawn do the talking for you.

I only differ in that I think NTL is very often pretty damned funny. Everything else? Yup. And my biggest fear is a good poster like Devilspawn gets so embarrassed by his comrade in arms that he can't bear to be around anymore :tsk:

Dortoh
05-13-2009, 02:37 PM
This guy is incredible, and a real Treasure for us. The Mane has Bob's-Your-Information-Minister. Uninformed. Annoying. Not too bright at all.

On the Old Freak we had guys like Obi-Groo and RockyRaider. Uninformed. Annoying. Not too bright at all.

We have not ever really had a total blockhead troll to call our very own on this forum. Oh, we have a few knowlegable fans from other teams - we even go back and forth with them a few times, you know, good natured rivalry and all. Some are even really likable in their own right and end up being adopted by us. But we have always lacked a true semi-vertibrate mouth breathing dunce of our own to come in here and try to lay down their very own remedial ed. version of smack. I think we have finally found one. Its a happy day! :elefant:

The king of douchbagism

Dreadnought
05-13-2009, 02:40 PM
The king of douchbagism

Thats a bold statement right there. In a world so full of douchbags to say that Bob is "king" is going out on a limb some

Edit: Disclaimer - I never visited Mania much, so I don't know how this guy, or Bob for that matter, stack up against the dumbest trolls there. It would be an interesting contest

Dortoh
05-13-2009, 02:45 PM
Thats a bold statement right there. In a world so full of douchbags to say that Bob is "king" is going out on a limb some

I have full faith in bobo's ability to lay claim to the title. :laugh:

Examples

Thread title "Our punter is going to **** you up"

"The deal is done" ref Shanny going to coach the chefs

the list could go on for pages

Dreadnought
05-13-2009, 02:48 PM
I have full faith in bobo's ability to lay claim to the title. :laugh:

Examples

Thread title "Our punter is going to **** you up"

"The deal is done" ref Shanny going to coach the chefs

the list could go on for pages

:lol::lol::lol:

Wow - hard to believe anyone is that ****ing stupid and yet willing express it publicly. Most of them would be hidden by their families in the attic

underrated29
05-13-2009, 02:50 PM
you're right, dread-- every forum needs a punching bag. . . . this guys seems uniquely suited to that role. . . .

He is off to a dam good start.

Remember over at BM we had PRY. I think he still takes the cake as far as internets biggest dumbarse.

Thnikkaman
05-13-2009, 02:59 PM
http://chainsawsuit.com/comics/20090512.gif

Dortoh
05-13-2009, 03:24 PM
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/4291/fatzg6.jpg

"In 10 years no one will think of John Elway as #7. They will think of Matt Cassel as #7."

"Jay Cutler : Diabeetus
Tyler Thigpen: Healthy Male
Winner: Tyler Thigpen"

"Fireworks715" just sent me a "Woo" on OKCupid.com. The feeling is mutual. I like her profile, too, which is public, and which you may now peruse for my benefit.

Are you more concerned about the Chiefs now that Damon Huard has been named starter?

See that ass, Champ? Study that ass carefully...it's all you'll be watching when the Broncos play the Chiefs.
BOWE KNOWS!

We'll take two in Dallas.
WRITE IT DOWN!

I can't get wood! My high-fat diet, lack of exercise and general obesity has rendered my sex drive null and void

I got it cut at supercuts! It's the only way I can get a real woman to touch me. 12 bucks and I get to sit there with my eyes closed and pretend we're making out while she runs her fingers through my...

dogfish
05-13-2009, 03:28 PM
dude, do we really need bobo over here too?

:tsk:

Dreadnought
05-13-2009, 03:29 PM
Dortoh, you inspired a new thread :laugh:

Devilspawn
05-13-2009, 04:34 PM
and which position does the girl in your sig play? You know she was signed by the raiders. She is so qualified.

felon- check.
Refer to your #1 receiver and his pending status for the '09 season.

guns-check.
Marshall uses his hands, so I give him credit.

female- check.
Now this is the problem. Marshall will finally have a meaningful game vs. Oakland as he'll undoubtably beat her over and over and over again, something like Royal did with Hall at home, but Marshall's beating will be called... domestic.

acts tough but still is a vag-check.
See 1-3.

hmmm, sounds to me like she might be your tight end? Or as the raiders are concerned the "loose end".
Puns and quips are not your Forte. Since the subject of Marshall has been, shall we say... beaten to death, we can go on all day about a chick in a sig vs. a chick on the field. Bey is criticized for his bad hands, yet Marshall had 18 drops last year. Why was that? When he choked his girl, was he merely acting out a prophecy as a sign of things to come in Denver? The restraining order. The lack of contact. It's all coming clear now.

4-12
5-11
4-12
2-14
4-12
5-11

Women like the Denver Broncos should never get Marshalled be the above team in any facet, but you did. Now without hosting a pity party, ask yourself, "how the hell did we get creamed by THAT team? With THAT coach? With THAT QB? With Ashlie Lelie? With Al Davis still alive??" Then you'll get the original topic of this thread.

underrated29
05-13-2009, 04:40 PM
Refer to your #1 receiver and his pending status for the '09 season.

Marshall uses his hands, so I give him credit.

Now this is the problem. Marshall will finally have a meaningful game vs. Oakland as he'll undoubtably beat her over and over and over again, something like Royal did with Hall at home, but Marshall's beating will be called... domestic.

See 1-3.

Puns and quips are not your Forte. Since the subject of Marshall has been, shall we say... beaten to death, we can go on all day about a chick in a sig vs. a chick on the field. Bey is criticized for his bad hands, yet Marshall had 18 drops last year. Why was that? When he choked his girl, was he merely acting out a prophecy as a sign of things to come in Denver? The restraining order. The lack of contact. It's all coming clear now.

4-12
5-11
4-12
2-14
4-12
5-11

Women like the Denver Broncos should never get Marshalled be the above team in any facet, but you did. Now without hosting a pity party, ask yourself, "how the hell did we get creamed by THAT team? With THAT coach? With THAT QB? With Ashlie Lelie? With Al Davis still alive??" Then you'll get the original topic of this thread.

And this oakland raider is how you smack.

DS- the only pity party and crying i will do is knowing that the girl in your sig (and the past others) are with you and not with me. Although i will be flying out to barcelona next year- maybe i can attend a shoot.

dogfish
05-13-2009, 05:46 PM

how's that old cliche go? even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while?

Devilspawn
05-13-2009, 06:18 PM
how's that old cliche go? even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while?

Reading Josh McDaniel's Offseason Guide To A Successful Running Game, I see.

OaklandRaider
05-13-2009, 06:55 PM
I only differ in that I think NTL is very often pretty damned funny. Everything else? Yup. And my biggest fear is a good poster like Devilspawn gets so embarrassed by his comrade in arms that he can't bear to be around anymore :tsk:

That's your biggest fear? I would've thought you coming out of the closet would've been your biggest fear, but I guess not :lol:

I am OWNING today.

MOtorboat
05-13-2009, 07:01 PM
That's your biggest fear? I would've thought you coming out of the closet would've been your biggest fear, but I guess not :lol:

I am OWNING today.

Smack Talk Rule No. 1.

If you have to TELL people they are getting owned, they aren't getting owned.

Run along now Mongo, you've reached the end of the clothes line.

T.K.O.
05-13-2009, 07:02 PM

I am OWNING today.

kinda like when your uncle dad and aunt mom's biggest fear was if you would come out retar...... :confused:oh sorry.
its ok at least that explains why your a raider fan.

OaklandRaider
05-13-2009, 07:06 PM
Smack Talk Rule No. 1.

If you have to TELL people they are getting owned, they aren't getting owned.

Run along now Mongo, you've reached the end of the clothes line.

I'm not really telling them they've been owned, they should already now. It's kind like a REMINDER that they just got owned.

It's a reminder. It's like that mark you have on your forehead, reminding you when your mom tried to throw you into the garbage truck when you were a baby.

Get it now?

Owned.

T.K.O.
05-13-2009, 07:09 PM
. Now without hosting a pity party, ask yourself, "how the hell did we get creamed by THAT team? With THAT coach? With THAT QB? With Ashlie Lelie? With Al Davis still alive??" Then you'll get the original topic of this thread.

like any of the 2-5 teams the raiders have beat the last 6 years we had a bad day!;)and we probably "looked past the raiders,why wouldnt we!

OaklandRaider
05-13-2009, 07:09 PM
Wow, I can smell the smoke from your two brain cells rubbing together all the way from here. I don't even know how to respond to such weak smack, so I will spend the remainder of my time jingling keys in front of you. That seems to be the only thing you respond to.

You like these keys?! Who's a Raider fan?! Who?! Booga booga boo!

LMAO! That's your comeback?

FAIL.

MOtorboat
05-13-2009, 07:14 PM
I'm not really telling them they've been owned, they should already now. It's kind like a REMINDER that they just got owned.

It's a reminder. It's like that mark you have on your forehead, reminding you when your mom tried to throw you into the garbage truck when you were a baby.

Get it now?

Owned.

I actually think it proves your retardation, but thanks for playing Mongo.

OaklandRaider
05-13-2009, 07:23 PM
I actually think it proves your retardation, but thanks for playing Mongo.

Retardation is not even a word, lmao.

Next time you try to call somebody retarded, make sure you're using a word THAT ACTUALLY EXISTS!

MOtorboat
05-13-2009, 07:34 PM

Next time you try to call somebody retarded, make sure you're using a word THAT ACTUALLY EXISTS!

Um, OK...

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Retardation

FAIL!

OaklandRaider
05-13-2009, 07:35 PM
Um, OK...

FAIL!

LOL, cant believe you actually looked that up.

Im on a roll!

dogfish
05-13-2009, 07:36 PM
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/5720/everlastboxingheavybags.jpg (http://img207.imageshack.us/my.php?image=everlastboxingheavybags.jpg)

MOtorboat
05-13-2009, 07:37 PM
LOL, cant believe you actually looked that up.

Im on a roll!

Looked it up?

Bitch...you have no clue who you're talking to.

OaklandRaider
05-13-2009, 07:39 PM
Looked it up?

Bitch...you have no clue who you're talking to.

Im talking to a closet Bronco fan, who lives in missouri, who passes himself off as a Chief fan so he won't get beat up?

Am I right?

Do you know who you are talking to? :confused:

BoltsOwnU
05-13-2009, 07:40 PM

One can suffer from "mental retardation". It is the act or process of retarding, or that which retards. Just put on a Raider jersey and you'll see the effect.

For blowing this one Raider guy, I must grade you a
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y34/Rule12b/4-1859l.jpg

MOtorboat
05-13-2009, 07:40 PM
Im talking to a closet Bronco fan, who lives in missouri, who passes himself off as a Chief fan so he won't get beat up?

Am I right?

Do you know who you are talking to? :confused:

Haha...lol...:rolleyes:

Fail!

MOtorboat
05-13-2009, 07:43 PM
http://www.burtonreport.com/images/MongoBut200JPG.jpg

dogfish
05-13-2009, 07:43 PM
Reading Josh McDaniel's Offseason Guide To A Successful Running Game, I see.

his offense was 6th in the league in rushing yards, 7th in YPC and 4th in touchdowns last year-- and that was with a buncha scrubs at RB. . .

:cool:

wait a minute. . . shit! you just got me to defend doogie, you tricky SOB! :lol:

MasterShake
05-13-2009, 07:45 PM
LMAO! That's your comeback?

FAIL.

See? I told you that you only respond to jingling keys. Lets see if we can do it again!

Booga booga boo!

dogfish
05-13-2009, 07:47 PM
Um, OK...

FAIL!

here's some additional reading material that you might find helpful in dealing with your situation, ownedraider:

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/9205/aboutdownsyndromeg.jpg (http://img207.imageshack.us/my.php?image=aboutdownsyndromeg.jpg)

you're welcome. . . .

OaklandRaider
05-13-2009, 07:50 PM
That is messed up how you guys are making fun of "challenged" people.

Classy Bronco fans.... :confused:

OaklandRaider
05-13-2009, 07:52 PM
Mastershake has officially been owned.

T.K.O.
05-13-2009, 07:56 PM
One can suffer from "mental retardation". It is the act or process of retarding, or that which retards. Just put on a Raider jersey and you'll see the effect.

For blowing this one Raider guy, I must grade you a
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y34/Rule12b/4-1859l.jpg

here's a quote from a charger board that explains the raiderfan wanna be syndrome that this "choketownraider "
eggbert suffers from !

Two of my best friends (childhood buddies) are Raider fans. For the most part they are both great guys, but when it comes to football, I'd like to throw them off a cliff. Being a Raiderfan seems to turn these two otherwise fun loving guys into complete idiots. They both revel in the thought that it is cool that Raiderfans are considered ghetto and embrace that whole thuglife mentality, even though both have fairly high paying jobs. One works as a hospital administrator, the other is a water treatment plant supervisor. They are both far from being the type of poor ghetto @ss loser we've all come to identify as Raiderfan, but when Sunday comes around, you'd think these two are dirt poor and live on the bad side of the hood.

dogfish
05-13-2009, 08:00 PM

you make it too easy. . . . :listen:

Hawgdriver
05-13-2009, 08:34 PM

We are not making fun of you, we're here to help you with your "challenges".

OaklandRaider
05-13-2009, 08:39 PM
We are not making fun of you, we're here to help you with your "challenges".

LOL, whatever you say bud.

I'm watching the Nuggets game right now. It's funny to see how quickly that city has turned into a basketball city.

It used to be a football city.

You cant blame it on the alcohol. Blame it on the McDaniels.

MOtorboat
05-13-2009, 08:40 PM
LOL, whatever you say bud.

I'm watching the Nuggets game right now. It's funny to see how quickly that city has turned into a basketball city.

It used to be a football city.

You cant blame it on the alcohol. Blame it on the McDaniels.

FYI...not football season. That city has been nothing but supportive of that team, me included, until I moved away...so find some new route of smack, because that shit is weak too.

T.K.O.
05-13-2009, 08:42 PM

hey your on the right track they say admitting you have a problem is 1/2 the battle.but i dont think its right that you call all raider fans "challenged people"

OaklandRaider
05-13-2009, 08:44 PM
FYI...not football season. That city has been nothing but supportive of that team, me included, until I moved away...so find some new route of smack, because that shit is weak too.

Um, not it hasn't. The Nuggets just started to sell out all their games.

And it comes right about the time when the Broncos are imploding.

Coincidence? I think not.

Denver is a bandwagon city. You know that, Missouri Boy.

OaklandRaider
05-13-2009, 08:45 PM
hey your on the right track they say admitting you have a problem is 1/2 the battle.but i dont think its right that you call all raider fans "challenged people"

Team Kyle Orton? LMAO

Might as well name yourself TTDP = TopTenDraftPick

MOtorboat
05-13-2009, 08:45 PM
Um, not it hasn't. The Nuggets just started to sell out all their games.

And it comes right about the time when the Broncos are imploding.

Coincidence? I think not.

Denver is a bandwagon city. You know that, Missouri Boy.

OK Mongo.

MOtorboat
05-13-2009, 08:46 PM
Team Kyle Orton? LMAO

Might as well name yourself TTDP = TopTenDraftPick

This is what we call irony.

OaklandRaider
05-13-2009, 08:51 PM
Oh wait, I take that back.

You will not be picking in the top ten next year, because McDolt traded away your first rounder next year!!

LMAO. I love that guy. Hope he's your coach forever.

MOtorboat
05-13-2009, 08:52 PM

You will not be picking in the top ten next year, because McDolt traded away your first rounder next year!!

We've had two of them you freakin' moron.

OaklandRaider
05-13-2009, 08:57 PM
We've had two of them you freakin' moron.

Yep.

But you traded yours and kept the Bears

Chicago is most likely going to have a winning record next year.

The Donkeys? LMAO, dont get a brotha started.

So if you KNOW your team is going to suck next year, why would you trade your first rounder next year for a second round CB who won't contribute?

Especially since next years draft class is ten times better than this years.

What a fail...

Thnikkaman
05-13-2009, 10:25 PM
OaklandRaider is constantly owned.

Corrected for accuracy.

dogfish
05-13-2009, 11:45 PM
Yep.

So if you KNOW your team is going to suck next year, why would you trade your first rounder next year for a second round CB who won't contribute?

What a fail...

yea, because those top ten draft picks are such a guarantee of success. . . . speaking of which, how does it feel to root for the team that passed on the likes of larry fitzgerald, jay cutler, calvin johnson, adrian peterson and ryan clady for michael huff, robert gallery, darren mcfadden and jamarcus russell?

lol. . . .

next time you post "owned," just remember that you fader fans are being OWNED by your own stupid organization!

:rofl:

MasterShake
05-14-2009, 06:00 AM
Mastershake has officially been owned.

Just because you say something doesn't make it true. For example, here are some things you have said in the last week that will never be true ( I know because my sister put a recording device in your room when you were dating, apparently):

"Owned"

"The Raiders are a good team!"

"MasterShake has officially been owned"

and my favorite,
"Someday I'll leave my basement and meet a real girl!"

Oh, if you want some burn cream, send a self addressed envelope to:

C/O MasterShake
PO Box MyAssGotHandedToMeAgain
Dungver, CO 80223

For faster delivery, please specify what type of burn you received from MasterShake (in your case, write "SEVERE") and I will respond promptly.

Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. Do you want that sent directly to the basement at your moms house, or should I send it to where you get schooled on a daily basis? Oh wait, thats HERE!

underrated29
05-14-2009, 10:45 AM
Yep.

What a fail...

Hav yu seen my...weaner? Hav yu sheen my baceball? Hav you ceen my baceball?

Frank and Beans. Frank and Beans.

OaklandRaider
05-14-2009, 05:43 PM
Hav yu seen my...weaner? Hav yu sheen my baceball? Hav you ceen my baceball?

And the award for worst smack post of the year goes too...... ^

Hexsal
05-14-2009, 06:45 PM

LOL love your enthusiasm, but save some for the season, i know i am.

T.K.O.
05-14-2009, 07:17 PM

and the award for worst team in the afc west goes to..........? the raiders .....again really? wow.....whew ! is that smell coming from the black hole ?:whoo::hahaha:

Jerry McDonald has more on Oakland’s ineptitude:

It was an egg so rotten it drove most of the sellout crowd to their cars midway through the fourth quarter, with the boos sounding a lot like the ones the Raiders have heard from the disgruntled home folks for the past few years.

underrated29
05-14-2009, 07:43 PM

OaklandRaider
05-15-2009, 09:41 PM
and the award for worst team in the afc west goes to..........? the raiders .....again really? wow.....whew ! is that smell coming from the black hole ?:whoo::hahaha:

Speaking of holes, your Mo.....nah I don't want to get banned at least for another two weeks :D

claymore
05-15-2009, 09:44 PM
Speaking of holes, your Mo.....nah I don't want to get banned at least for another two weeks :D

Is that your period?

MOtorboat
05-15-2009, 09:46 PM

Um...what?

OaklandRaider
05-16-2009, 06:48 PM
http://assets.chicagobears.com/uploads/photo/thumbs/3952.jpg

Owned.

Jay Cutler pwns. Donks r so dumb to trade him.

LMAO @ Your franchise.

Slick
05-16-2009, 07:21 PM

Nah, you had that wrapped up after your first post.

MOtorboat
05-16-2009, 07:22 PM
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.tmz.com/media/2009/04/0403_marinovich_ex.jpg