PDA

View Full Version : Stream the draft/ Watch the draft.

underrated29
04-25-2012, 01:28 PM
My son has a Gat Dam talent show at his school tomorrow night. WTF! He is not in it, but his artwork is, so I have to take him.

Does anyone know, is there anyway I can watch the draft on my phone- I have direct tv? Or can I stream the draft?

I know last case scenario is to turn into the radio, as I presume they will air it but I do not know that either. Tips, apps, whatever, I could use some help here.

Nomad
04-25-2012, 01:32 PM
http://www.nfl.com/draft/2012/live

underrated29
04-25-2012, 02:09 PM
Dude. Nomad, Thank you!
LIFESAVER!

who the hell wants to see a kindergartner talent show? They are kindergartners!

OrangeHoof
04-25-2012, 02:38 PM
You don't really need to *watch* the draft. You can just follow it by text and there ought to be several sources to do that. By the time the Broncos select, it ought to be bed time.

NightTerror218
04-25-2012, 02:48 PM
i think you can watch on NFL app

Nomad
04-25-2012, 02:52 PM
i think you can watch on NFL app

Granted I can make it in tomorrow, on the drive home, 550 am will probably have a Mariners game on so the radio may not be an opition:lol:

NightTerror218
04-25-2012, 02:54 PM
Dude. Nomad, Thank you!
LIFESAVER!

WTH, what happened to show and tell.

dogfish
04-25-2012, 03:10 PM
My son has a Gat Dam talent show at his school tomorrow night. WTF! He is not in it, but his artwork is, so I have to take him.

:lol::lol::lol:

underrated29
04-25-2012, 03:20 PM
WTH, what happened to show and tell.

Who knows, just sprung this on me like 2 days ago. Said he didnt sign up early enough for the talent show, but his artwork got chosen to be in it....And my son is super duper excited to go. I am like Whuuuuuuuuuuut........?????? Why?

Who wants to watch 5 year old girls hoola hoop, and a little boy play dress up as a scientist and analyze an ant under a microscope, or 3 girls do some ballet thingy. If I wanted that I would just show up at the kids recess. And on a thurs night from 6-8. Come on! But you have to get your tickets, then the talent show, then once that is done its the art exhibit. The better have Nachos

topscribe
04-25-2012, 03:27 PM
Dude. Nomad, Thank you!
LIFESAVER!

If the events are important to them, then they are important.

Take advantage of every single moment you can have with your kids, my friend. They're young only once.

Trust me on that . . . :nod:

Schnauzers
04-25-2012, 03:32 PM

Take advantage of every single moment you can have with your kids, my friend. They're young only once.

Well said Top.

underrated29
04-25-2012, 03:33 PM

i would agree, but he is not even in the show. So we will endure the show, just so we can see the art. (better be a Picasso)

I just downloaded that app too just in case the NFLN link he gave me does not work.

Nomad
04-25-2012, 03:33 PM

Yep.....I will still have my little girl, but when my boys graduate in 3 &4 yrs from now, I'm gonna be lost in a way.

topscribe
04-25-2012, 03:47 PM
i would agree, but he is not even in the show. So we will endure the show, just so we can see the art. (better be a Picasso)

I just downloaded that app too just in case the NFLN link he gave me does not work.
Just remember: Act like it is when you see it . . . ;)